ANC Govt of South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

10,499 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Leftist Buzzfeed hack smears those who object to the persecution of whites in South Africa are as "white supremacists", effectively:

If "white supremacy" is now defined as objecting to racism and persecution of white people, then perhaps "racial nationalism" and this "white supremacy" is not the "evil" that the Leftist Lamestream media and Establishment would have us believe it is.

GuerrillaPack
What do those last few stupid tweets are you posting have to do with the subject of this thread?
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

What do those last few stupid tweets are you posting have to do with the subject of this thread?

Read them, watch them and learn
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Julius Malema, who introduced the measure to confiscate white-owned land without compensation in the parliament, says "We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people...AT LEAST FOR NOW."

So maybe he will later. But not for now. Comforting.

GuerrillaPack
The popular 2018 documentary "Farmlands" by Lauren Southern, on the persecution and mass murder of white farmers in South Africa:

GuerrillaPack
From the official Twitter account of Julius Malema, expressing his pure hatred for white people:

GuerrillaPack
Julius Malema leading a chant that says "shoot to kill"..."kill the Boer...the farmer". "Boer" is a South African term for white farmer.

Only they have substituted "kiss the Boer" in the chant for legal reasons. But Malema and his followers are clearly not expressing that they want to kiss Boers. The real message they are sending, obviously, is the original lyrics and meaning of the song.

Here is confirmation that the song's lyrics state "kill the Boer":

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/8321670/Bono-reignites-anger-over-shoot-the-Boer-song.html

quote:

"The controversial South African song includes a line "shoot the Boer" or "shoot the farmer", and prompted sustained debate after the murder of Eugene Terreblanche, a white separatist leader allegedly hacked to death on his farm by two black employees.

Julius Malema, the head of the youth wing of South Africa's ruling African National Congress, was reprimanded last year for singing the song, which was an anti-apartheid anthem in the 1980s."
GuerrillaPack
Interviews with whites in "white squatter camps" in South Africa:

GuerrillaPack
The horrific torture, rape, and murder of white farmers. Robbery is not the motive. The motive is to torture and terrorize the population -- as encouraged by the "kill the Boer" songs that the ANC revolutionaries like Mandela and Julius Malema sing.

Women are raped in front of their husbands, children raped and killed in front of their parents, bodies hacked to pieces with machetes, eyes gouged out.

GuerrillaPack
Tucker with another report on the situation in South Africa:

Wolfer79
https://www.nobelprize.org/mediaplayer/?id=1854

Watch a video clip of Nelson Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk receiving their Nobel Peace Prize medals and diplomas during the Nobel Peace Prize Award Ceremony at the Oslo City Hall in Norway, 10 December 1993.
Wolfer79
Trump's South Africa tweet is a reminder that white supremacy is the original white-collar crime

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/08/24/trumps-south-africa-tweet-is-a-reminder-that-white-supremacy-is-the-original-white-collar-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6754ef5325ea
Wolfer79
Watch how a racist white mob in South Africa killed a young black man over parking

GuerrillaPack
Reaching new levels of Orwellian lies...

The South African President says that plans to seize white farms without compensation "is not a land grab".

https://www.rt.com/business/436938-ramaphosa-defend-land-reform-trump/

'This is no land grab': South African president defends property seizure plans

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has defended land reform plans that include property expropriation days after the US President Donald Trump questioned the policy.

"This is no land grab. Nor is it an assault on the private ownership of property," Ramaphosa wrote in his column for the Financial Times. "The proposals will not erode property rights, but will instead ensure that the rights of all South Africans, and not just those who currently own land, are strengthened."
GuerrillaPack
South African man testifies to the truth about the massive level of racial attacks against white farmers in South Africa.

And another:

NatePait94
As long as there are things that can be perceived as differentiating factors between themselves... there will be violence...

annnnnnnnnnnnd it's what makes the world go round.
We're all Red on the inside. Some of us are just Blue in the face, and they're sick.
Amphibious
South Africa is a mess. I have friends here in MB that are from there. With what they told me.. If I was a farmer there I'd be shooting those savages left and right. What a crazy situation, but hey, blacks get a pass in the media for their violence....of which I dont understand. Stuff like that is why I hate libs so damn much....and the fact that my hate for them trumps my hate for conservatives oughta tell you something....I mean I'd rather spend the day with weed hating Jeff Sessions than spend one more minute hearing the BS coming from the left. They can take their "embrace diversity" crap and drive head on into a brick wall.
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack

https://www.infowars.com/south-africa-will-take-guns-then-land/
GuerrillaPack

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-28/land-confiscations-loom-south-africa-rules-300000-gun-owners-turn-over-their
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.