Western NC Flooding

21,180 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Some of you cannot possibly be this ****ing stupid. Seriously, get off Twitter
Stupid may not be the appropriate word…. Ignorant may be better. And… that sums up a couple of the left leaners in here.

Really?

What left-leaning conspiracy theories get promoted in here ad nauseum on a daily basis?
misinformation narratives are front and center... I think Packgrad pointed out a few of them earlier, in this thread
Lol, Packgrad is a raving lunatic... you guys are most definitely neck deep in disinformation (not the same as misinformation). Of course no one ever says "You're right, I really AM neck deep in disinformation!", so it makes sense that you'd sputter at the idea.
wolf howl
I finally saw my first FEMA vehicle! It was parked at Mooresville NC hotel at 4pm. You know, not being useful in any sort of capacity and a couple hours away from being in impacted regions but hey, it exists!
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Stupid may not be the appropriate word…. Ignorant may be better. And… that sums up a couple of the left leaners in here.

Really?

What left-leaning conspiracy theories get promoted in here ad nauseum on a daily basis?
misinformation narratives are front and center... I think Packgrad pointed out a few of them earlier, in this thread
Lol, Packgrad is a raving lunatic... you guys are most definitely neck deep in disinformation (not the same as misinformation). Of course no one ever says "You're right, I really AM neck deep in disinformation!", so it makes sense that you'd sputter at the idea.

…speaking of raving lunatic. Pot meet kettle.
Werewolf
Spoken like the old fat guy asleep out in the right field, sunburnt in the stands for 8 innings and wakes up to ***** about how the score became so lopsided.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Spoken like the old fat guy asleep out in the right field, sunburnt in the stands for 8 innings and wakes up to ***** about how the score became so lopsided.
Awww, I guess your power finally came back on? Was so peaceful around here yesterday.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Hey, I'm not a fan of those two companies…. That said, we helped them become what they are.
Both are connected to the World Economic forum and their globalist agenda.

Here is Larry Fink, the CEO of Blackrock talking about how "we have to force behaviors" like de-banking people, DEI, and other things. Another conspiracy theory that just happens to be true.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-8&p=Larry+Fink+saying+we+can+force+someone#id=2&vid=7d75774189d6cb796d82087a30d1654f&action=click
There's a few that pop in from time to time and think they understand the world being burnt down.

Just like the fat guy in the rightfield stands that have had too much to drink and passed out drunk, woke up in the 9th inning sunburnt and are now *****ing at the fans that have been sitting behind Homeplate watching balls and strikes called and can't understand how the game has gotten out of hand.

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Awww, I guess your power finally came back on? Was so peaceful around here yesterday.
You've paid attention I see. Still without power and internet.....I'm at my daughter's home north in Wesley Chapel for the evening.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

You've paid attention I see. Still without power and internet.....I'm at my daughter's home north in Wesley Chapel for the evening.

Glad to see you are doing okay. How bad did your area take it?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Not a lot of structural damage but quite a few trees and tree limbs down and flooding. Primary issue is power and internet outage. I was fairly close to the left eyewall with 100 mph winds I suspect. The drop to Cat 3 was a welcome development. One of my guys lost his roof and he resides near the water in Bradenton. Bradenton and Sarasota got hammered.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Not a lot of structural damage but quite a few trees and tree limbs down and flooding. Primary issue is power and internet outage. I was fairly close to the left eyewall with 100 mph winds I suspect. The drop to Cat 3 was a welcome development. One of my guys lost his roof and he resides near the water in Bradenton. Bradenton and Sarasota got hammered.

Dang. Thanks for the update and take care.
Werewolf
I bet.....LOL.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

I mentioned this in the Harris thread and this guy and another were on with ex Navy Seal Shawn Ryan. They said that the N. C. National Guard loaded a C-17 with supplies for a photo op for Harris and the supplies were never delivered. He is former military as is his partner.

Here is that video.

https://truthsocial.com/@therealtoriabrooke/posts/113289484476854270

Here is the full interview with Shawn Ryan and about 20 minutes in they talk about how they had to go rescue an 11 day old premature baby. They also talk about the lack of Federal response. One guy talks about chopper pilots at Bragg ready to help but no one would give the order.

Pathetic response by Biden and his administration and that is not misinformation.

https://rumble.com/v5iamxh-the-entire-nation-needs-to-see-this-interview.-this-is-absolutely-unaccepta.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

I bet.....LOL.

? That's not a back handed comment.
Werewolf
^maybe not.

I'll add this for a 3rd copy.
DrummerboyWolf
I just watched the complete video with Shawn Ryan, ex Navy Seal with the two ex-miltary guys and if this does not make your blood boil at the total failure the government response to the tragedy in the mountains, then there is no hope for you.

As I was saying from early on, choppers from Bragg, Lejeune, New River, and Cherry point could have made a big difference and troops on the ground could have saved lives, but there is no leadership nationally or at the top of the State either. Pathetic.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
erniencsu02
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

I mentioned this in the Harris thread and this guy and another were on with ex Navy Seal Sean Ryan. They said that the N. C. National Guard loaded a C-17 with supplies for a photo op for Harris and the supplies were never delivered. He is former military as is his partner.

Here is that video.

https://truthsocial.com/@therealtoriabrooke/posts/113289484476854270

Here is the full interview with Shawn Ryan and about 20 minutes in they talk about how they had to go rescue an 11 day old premature baby. They also talk about the lack of Federal response. One guy talks about chopper pilots at Bragg ready to help but no one would give the order.

Pathetic response by Biden and his administration and that is not misinformation.

https://rumble.com/v5iamxh-the-entire-nation-needs-to-see-this-interview.-this-is-absolutely-unaccepta.html
Good ol Martin truex Jr.
griff17matt
Werewolf said:

Okay, back on ignore, grandpappy. Have a wonderful night.
packgrad
Big fan of the SRS. In particular the veteran interviews.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
waynecountywolf
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well since politics has been brought in, why did Mark Robinson hold out?
When asked Tuesday why he didn't vote to approve the Helene declaration, Robinson's state office issued a statement that didn't address last week's vote. Krishana Polite, Robinson's chief of staff, said he's been traveling to some of the areas affected by the storm.

Hard to know.

I think the line "No reason to assume malice when simple incompetence is a more likely explanation" probably holds here.

His whole life seems like a mess and he obviously is getting it from all angles at this point so it could've been a simple oversight given his current level of distraction.

I can't imagine why in the world anyone would intentionally withhold a vote like this, even if they are a complete moron.
Robinson is.
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

Sorry fellas, I'm telling you once again, here, in this thread that hits close to home. Last one here, promise.

My friends the events we've been warning about are staring to unfold. The signs are clear, marking the shift to a new era revealing hidden truths and empowering the people, not the elites. The storm is here, and we mean literally and there's no turning back.,

This was a planned hurricane using #HAARP technologies.

READ ON :

It had to be payback for the PDIDDY stuff coming out. People are waking up so this was Engineered to Target Pro-Trump Counties. Imagine if this intel got out? Well it is.

This was no STRANGE random act of nature; this was a deliberate act, an engineered disaster aimed squarely at pro-Trump strongholds. The timing, intensity, and targeting were meticulously planned to disrupt the resistance against the elites during this critical election period.

Lets take a look at the facts. This hurricane massively obliterated areas that are vocal, patriotic, and committed to freedom-loving American values. Hundreds of pro-Trump counties were devastated, infrastructure annihilated, and communities blacked out from the outside world. Asheville, Boone, Swannanoa, Unicoithey were gutted, and completely destroyed.

Coincidence? Even the elites don't believe in coincidences; they believe in power and manipulation. And The Bullish they call " climate change " Which is one huge scam.

This storm was strategically unleashed just before the most important election in the history of man. So as to crush the resistance, displace families, and sow chaos. Power outages, collapsed communication systemsits strange how it is all playing out!

Main infrastructure reduced to rubble, people are dying and entire neighborhoods swept away, lives uprooted, just as the World Economic Forum predicted a billion people would be displaced by "climate change." It's not climate change

You are in the middle of a HUGE WAR my friends.

Weather modification isn't new; it's been hidden from us for decades. Project Cirrus, back in 1947, was only the beginning. HAARP, geoengineering, cloud seedingthese technologies have evolved to the point where hurricanes can be directed like missiles.

The chaos surrounding the Waterville Dam should send chills down your spine.Reported failures led to mass evacuations, but suddenly, it was "never mind, the dam's fine." Really? This relic was allowed to crumble because they want chaos. They want you scared, displaced, running for your life while they tighten the noose around your freedoms.

The media pushes the narrative of a simple miscommunication, but the evacuation was orchestrated to instill fear. The flooding alone should raise alarms. The Pigeon River swelled, sweeping towns awaynot due to lack of investment but intentional neglect. While our infrastructure rots, they spend billions overseas.

What's the real motive? These are not random communities being devastated; these are strongholds of Trump supporters and freedom fighters. What better way to weaken a movement than by annihilating its heart?

Those storms brewing in the Atlantic at the same time? Not a coincidence. They're showing us they can unleash chaos whenever they want. Its horrific. The destruction is not just physical; it's psychological warfare. How much can they push before people break? They've weaponized our environment against us and think you dont know. They are sick people.

It's time to stop denying us and telling us we are wrong. This is more proof today. Weather manipulation is real, look into #HAARP and the motive is clear: control over any form of resistance. Hurricane Helene isn't just a stormit's an act of war against those who oppose their sick communism and globalist agenda.

This isn't climate change; this is targeted destruction, a calculated plan to dismantle opposition and create instability. The devastation of pro-Trump counties is just the beginning. You can see this on the map below. it's blatantly obvious. This is a warning, and the battle has just begun. Stay vigilant!

Idiot.
waynecountywolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Isn't this nice. The Biden-Harris administration is offering a whopping $750 for the victims of Hurricane Helene. Impressive leadership right here.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-harris-admin-offers-750-each-to-victims-devastated-by-hurricane-helene?utm_campaign=64483
Whatever Trump-$750 is not all they may receive- its up to 42k
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Reports that FEMA is blocking aid and confiscating donations.

Wouldn't shock me. This is a COMMUNIST regime, who hates its own citizens.

https://instagr.am/p/DAo6Ii3smtJ
Lie.
waynecountywolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

More reports on this...

Feds confiscating Hurricane Helene private donations:

Just heard some reports on Glenn Beck, and these are not confirmed yet, that FEMA came into Chimney Rock yesterday and met with town council and said that they are going to bulldoze the whole town, bodies included, and that the Federal Government is going to take the land.

Now any reasonable person would say they can't do that, but there are some executive orders on the books granting FEMA powers like that. Again, this has not been confirmed, but it would not surprise me at all. Your government hates you.

Lie.
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

Blackwater appears to be behind the lithium mining in western NC.

YOU need a big dose of lithium, yourself
waynecountywolf
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

More on-the-ground footage from the aftermath of the damage in Chimney Rock...

Fast forward to 7:14 and listen to what he says.

It's amazing how effortlessly some of you demons see every tragedy as an opportunity to spread twisted conspiracies for political gain. You could care less that you're hurting people who are already hanging on by a thread. Whatever it takes to justify your ignorant worldview.
Guy is the video also said there were not 1000s of dead bodies and the smell of rotting flesh in the air, too.
waynecountywolf
Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

A buddy of mine got to one of the hardest hit areas, Burnsville, yesterday evening to volunteer and is there now. He's said its COMPLETELY all people helping people. People from all over assisting, donating, helping however they can. Beautiful to see.

I specifically asked him if he's seen FEMA. He said no. Seen 3 or 4 Humvees and that's it. No aid being distributed, no tents, no generators, no water from them, nothing.

For the record, he and his entire family voted for Biden in the last election so he's not some MAGA by any stretch of the imagination (wish he was), he's just reporting what he's seeing.

FEMA doesn't have troops or convoys of Humvees. They're not that kind of agency. They help coordinate agencies that do. I think people have expectations that are mismatched with the reality of what FEMA assistance looks like.

Helene's path of destruction was 500 miles long, by x miles wide. That's a 10,000+ square mile impact area. Even with 7,000 federal staff being deployed to the area, the concentration of staff will not be high in any one area.

They've shipped 15 million MRE's so far, the same number of liters of water, half a million tarps, and hundreds of generators in addition to helping coordinate other agency responses.

They've also had to create a webpage to debunk BS social media rumors.

No, they're not restricting airspace.

No, they're not seizing property.

No, they're not taking volunteers or cash; they never have. Donate and volunteer with local non-profits.

No, disaster relief money was never used for the border.

No, they're not seizing food or water being shipped in, or turning away vehicles. Road closures are the jurisdiction of local police.

No, $750 isn't the extent of relief available.

Why don't y'all take your lead from the governors of the impacted states regarding the sufficiency of aid and operations to-date, rather than social media?

And I say this with family that lives in WNC that's been staying with us.
All true.
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

A buddy of mine got to one of the hardest hit areas, Burnsville, yesterday evening to volunteer and is there now. He's said its COMPLETELY all people helping people. People from all over assisting, donating, helping however they can. Beautiful to see.

I specifically asked him if he's seen FEMA. He said no. Seen 3 or 4 Humvees and that's it. No aid being distributed, no tents, no generators, no water from them, nothing.

For the record, he and his entire family voted for Biden in the last election so he's not some MAGA by any stretch of the imagination (wish he was), he's just reporting what he's seeing.

FEMA doesn't have troops or convoys of Humvees. They're not that kind of agency. They help coordinate agencies that do. I think people have expectations that are mismatched with the reality of what FEMA assistance looks like.

Helene's path of destruction was 500 miles long, by x miles wide. That's a 10,000+ square mile impact area. Even with 7,000 federal staff being deployed to the area, the concentration of staff will not be high in any one area.

They've shipped 15 million MRE's so far, the same number of liters of water, half a million tarps, and hundreds of generators in addition to helping coordinate other agency responses.

No, they're not taking volunteers or cash; they never have. Donate and volunteer with local non-profits.

No, they're not seizing food or water being shipped in, or turning away vehicles. Road closures are the jurisdiction of local police.

Why don't y'all take your lead from the governors of the impacted states regarding the sufficiency of aid and operations to-date, rather than social media?

Here a post from someone on the ground

WHOA! YOUR TOWN IS TO BE BULLDOZED AND YOU MUST ALL LEAVE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO RECOVER AND BURY THE DEAD.

@chrismartenson

This needs to go far and wide to put pressure on the government to do the right thing and save lives.

This evening, from a Peak Prosperity member to me via PM at my site:

Them: I can't post this online because it's not quite public yet, but government officials had a town meeting with all of the residents of chimney rock and basically told them the town was being bulldozed, bodies and all and the land was being seized by the federal government they would not be able to move back and basically their homes the ones that were standing were no longer theirs and the federal government owned it all. I don't know what crazy play for land this is, but there's a lot of conspiracy about lithium mines and let me just tell you, as someone who lives in Charlotte and has friends who live in the area of Western North Carolina, they are not being helped and this is actually being a stand down operation by federal government

Me: What the heck…? That's quite disturbing. Is this first-hand, second-hand, or more distant info?

Them: Our friend owns an Airbnb in Chimney Rock. They had a town meeting yesterday and someone from the federal government told them all of those things in the town meeting, but doesn't want the information getting out. Also, they are not picking up the bodies. The stench of the bodies everywhere is insane and for some reason, the government does not want to pick up the bodies. One pastor of a local church was going to order to door delivering water and they changed their delivery request to body bags because so many of the homes that they've gone to have needed body bags, we're trying to keep the body count. They're not picking up the bodies. They don't wanna identify the bodies and they're just leaving them to rot in the streets.

Me: I…can't…even. I'm stunned. This is beyond anything I could have imagined even very recently. You always pick up and bury the dead. It's what humans do. They are violating every possible custom … on purpose. Thank you for keeping me informed. People need to know about this. Let me know when you'd be comfortable with me posting to our forums in an anonymized fashion, of course.

Them: You can post it the message needs to get out. Something evil is going on in the NC mountains. I just didn't want to be identified. Just today we filled up a trailer for a shelter in Hendersonville NC that had no food for tons of moms and babies. All the stores round are empty or locked. In Chandler NC 2000 people haven't eaten anything or drank in 6 days and just got an SOS message out for help. I'm trying to tag the Cajun navy and operation airdrop but people are dying by the minute.

Multiple tuckers have reported having tires slashed. Our friends from Chimney Rock said they have heard multiple stories of people being robbed at gunpoint making supply runs. Two people that drove down to Charlotte yesterday and today one that we helped said bodies in trees, all over ditches in major roads back. Something weird is going on here in NC.

Me: God bless you. Let me know if I can help.

Them: Someone with a large national megaphone needs to amplify how bad it is. People are now starting to die trapped. My town is Operation Air Drop NC central command. They need pilots with planes and now are asking just for trucks. People with big equipment are needed but more than anything the nation needs to put pressure on Washington to deploy the National Guard asap. The 82nd was begging to go since Saturday but has been told to stand down. Every ****ing Apache we have should be flying rescue missions. Please amplify the message!!!

A big ole lie by Idiot
waynecountywolf
Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

What part of NO OUTSIDE help do you not understand? The NO part or the OUTSIDE part? Seriously. Find you someone that loves you the way liberals love cucking for the government and democrats. My friend is literally on the f'n ground there and is telling me this. You can get your news from CNN telling you BS info if you'd like but I will believe the liberal friend of mine that is actually there.

FEMA has done absolutely dick for any area I have friends in which goes from Ashe, Wautaga and Yancey counties. I mean maybe they're just there in disguise and doing everything in the background or maybe, just maybe, they are a complete and utter failure like it was with Katrina?

No outside help? Really?

Super weird because the front page of the Yancey County website says the county has a 78-man FEMA USAR team with 6 K9's operating on the ground around Burnsville.

It also lists another almost dozen agencies providing OUTSIDE HELP:

Quote:

To assist us in our response and recovery efforts, Yancey County has ordered and received a range of specialized resources, including:

-Type 2 Swiftwater Rescue Team from New York (16 persons)

-Type 3 Swiftwater Rescue Team from Charlotte Fire Department (9 persons)

-All Hazards Incident Management Team NC based (4 persons)

-Urban Search & Rescue Team from Charlotte Fire Department (17 persons)

-Communications Unit Leader/Technicians NC based (2 persons)

-FEMA Type 1 USAR Team from Texas (78 persons with 6 K9's)

-All Hazards Incident Management Team from Southeast Florida (4 persons)

-NC Sheriff's Association Mutual Aid Partners

-Ambulance Strike Team/Task Force (5 ALS units)

FEMA has paid out 30 million bucks to tens of thousands, with tens of thousands more set to receive money; put 2,000 up in hotels; and delivered 15 million MRE's and liters of water in addition to funding and helping coordinate a litany of other local, state, and federal agencies that are all clearly operating in the very counties you mentioned.

Your expectations are misaligned with reality if you expect to see FEMA troops marching through the area and FEMA helicopters hovering over every neighborhood. That's not their role and not how they operate.

Again, you see what you want to see and it's obvious you want to be angry so who am I to stop you.
I will say those crazy deep hollar mountain folks around Pensacola threatened a search team from Bladen Co and told them to leave this was 'My mountain' -see this?' points to gun on his hip? SWAT team suppressed the fool with beanie bags.
waynecountywolf
caryking said:

WRAL is such a misinformation propaganda machine!! They did an article on misinformation pertaining to this storm. The only thing they brought up is the argument about government manipulation and causing the storm to be worse. They even cited a MTG Twitter post about it…. Ok, I don't think we have any proof of the claim that the government is manipulating anything, thus causing the Hurricane to be worse.

So, what they do is put on this person that says… the only thing causing excessive rain are fossil fuels…. What a joke!! Spare us your (WRAL) misinformation crap…
MTG is an idiot, too
https://www.axios.com/2024/10/10/mtg-hurricane-milton-helene-house-republicans
waynecountywolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

I can tell you this, I was there this weekend in West Jefferson, NC specifically Lansing and Crumpler, NC.

This is a war zone with no assistance at all. FEMA assistance from 10am to 1 pm.

I saw cars in trees, horse trailers washed up hills, bridges collapsed, homes that have floated 300 yards off of there foundation.

The worst part about all of this, is that Ashe county has one of the highest rates of suicide in the entire country prior to this storm, and it's only going to get worse. People have lost everything, there homes, loved ones, personal belongings, etc. EVERYTHING. I helped a women sort through her shed to see if there was anything worth keeping while her grand children wept because all of there child hood belongings and photos were destroyed.

We helped another man whose 8 ft ceiling basement filled up with water, all the way to the living space upstairs to where there was another 3 feet of water. His home that has been in his family since 1875 is gone. We were specifically told that he may be one of the folks that we lose over the next few weeks.

These folks are struggling, which I know everyone is aware, but it's way worse than anyone can imagine.

I'm confused. Are you saying there was no assistance at all? Or are you saying that FEMA was there from 10am to 1pm, presumably making sure everyone had supplies?
One, it doesn't surprise me that that's the only thing you picked up on in the entire post, being you're here to score political points.

Second, considering the tragedy that happened and the scope of the damage, 10am to 1pm is a joke all things considered. Speak to the locals up there yourself, there is no help

F'ing spare me. You're not the only one with friends and loved ones in the area. I've personally donated probably your entire year's salary for relief efforts so far.

There are thousands of neighborhoods in western NC just like the one you're describing... no one is downplaying the devastation. At this point FEMA's job has been to find survivors and to make sure nobody is starving to death and has the supplies they need. Sounds like that's exactly what happened where you were.

If you think FEMA is supposed to be in every neighborhood 24/7 rebuilding their houses right now then you're either delusional about the scale of this disaster, or you're the one trying to score political points.

All you guys are doing is amplifying people's misery by making them feel abandoned when they're not... oh but you're concerned about suicides? Did the guy who killed himself know that all he had to do is reach out to FEMA for assistance rebuilding (though it may take a while)? Or are you guys making sure they don't know that?
Thank you!
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

[url=https://x.com/fireduptxlawyer][/url]Paul M. Davis

[url=https://x.com/fireduptxlawyer][/url]
[url=https://x.com/fireduptxlawyer][/url]@fireduptxlawyer
[url=https://x.com/fireduptxlawyer][/url]

I'm just gonna say it. The Biden-Harris administration is committing a genocide on its own citizens in North Carolina to do a land grab to get access to lithium deposits. Let that sink in.

First, they used weather weapon technology to amplify a hurricane and steer it into the kill zone. Then, they deployed FEMAthe agency we are told is supposed to AID disaster victimsto actively prevent lifesaving supplies and food from reaching the victims, leaving them to die of starvation and exposure.

The US government has done plenty of evil things in the past, but to me, this is by far the most terrifying and disturbing of them all. It's the Maui fires on a much larger scale.

It doesn't matter where you are. You could be self-sustaining, living off-grid in the most remote area imaginable. If the elites who control our government want your land, they will fire up direct energy weapons to start a wildfire or use HAARP to create a violent storm and then deploy FEMA to come in and finish you off.

These are scary times we live in. Only God can save us from such evil armed with this kind of technology and firepower. If you haven't already, it's time to get on your kneesnot to bow down to evil, but to fight for deliverance and victory in the spiritual realm through prayer and fasting.

"The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16

Idiot.
waynecountywolf
Nairo said:

waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

This video of sponsored by... Awaken CBD!! Really
Werewolf
......and then $8 billion turned up in some obscure FEMA account.......

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.