Western NC Flooding

9,109 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by TheStorm
Ncsufist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Just look at how much concern Commie-Mala demonstrates in her voice and demeanor as she talks about the whopping $750 each Hurricane Helene victims can apply for.

https://instagr.am/p/DArkrYWNFUJ

That's only if you're uninsured though. Which granted should be most of the homes damaged
El Lobo Loco
Apparently, she does not realize that the people who need help most likely not watching the television.
wolf howl
Texted with a friend of mine that lives outside of Boone, closer to Lansing, and he's good thankfully and been helping out at one of the three elementary schools setup for distribution of goods and says as of last night it's been all private donations. He's seen one blackhawk fly over and heard there were a couple national guardsmen at another site but he's not seen anyone else from an "official" capacity.

We're a week into this, totally unacceptable.
Gulfstream4
El Lobo Loco said:

Apparently, she does not realize that the people who need help most likely not watching the television.

This was a photo opportunity and performance for the cameras. You think California and D.C. elites care about rural NC? Nopeā€¦ this was done for CNN.
TraCha4
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/hTJ8HamFGKLFdqG4/?mibextid=KsPBc6

Awesome video. Walmart sending out 60 trucks of supplies from one of their distribution centers.
hokiewolf
It's stuff like the post above that makes me not worry about companies making "Record Profits". When the rubber meets the road, they step up and provide direct assistance to their customers when needed.

It can just be the Federal Government providing the response. They have proven time and again they can't do it, no matter what party is in control
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

TheStorm said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

More reports on this...

Feds confiscating Hurricane Helene private donations:

Just heard some reports on Glenn Beck, and these are not confirmed yet, that FEMA came into Chimney Rock yesterday and met with town council and said that they are going to bulldoze the whole town, bodies included, and that the Federal Government is going to take the land.

Now any reasonable person would say they can't do that, but there are some executive orders on the books granting FEMA powers like that. Again, this has not been confirmed, but it would not surprise me at all. Your government hates you.

Same thing happened after Florence. Not going to let people build back in an area where flooding is likely to occur again. Now there's compensation for that though, but I have no idea if it's anywhere close to a fair market value or not.

Eminent domain requires compensation at fair market value. Though I can see them going the flood risk lowers the value to this.
And if there's a gigantic lithium deposit under what used to be the town?
Cory Mills was on today with Beck and he talked about the lithium mines. He is going to Chimney Rock today to try to find out what the FEDS are planning. Despite the naysayers, them not rebuilding there and taking it over is a real possibility.

Beck was with Mills yesterday and they and the other veteran groups that are helping were told they were going to have to stop their flights. Mills and these other veterans more or less told them to P@ss Off. Good for them. If I were a helicopter pilot in that area, they would have to shoot me down.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Blackwater appears to be behind the lithium mining in western NC.
Werewolf
oooooooooh, my mistake, I thought it said aid for Americans in western NC.

erniencsu02
no better source than Christina Noel.
Werewolf
Glad to see our American tax dollars helping a great cause. Let's send another $100 billion to Ukraine in military equipment, right #Gobbler? It will make a difference, and of course, we have no real need of $100 billion here in the US.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAs_KhpO1hY
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
More on-the-ground footage from the aftermath of the damage in Chimney Rock...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Fast forward to 7:14 and listen to what he says.

It's amazing how effortlessly some of you demons see every tragedy as an opportunity to spread twisted conspiracies for political gain. You could care less that you're hurting people who are already hanging on by a thread. Whatever it takes to justify your ignorant worldview.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

It's amazing how effortlessly some of you demons see every tragedy as an opportunity to spread twisted conspiracies for political gain. You could care less that you're hurting people who are already hanging on by a thread. Whatever it takes to justify your ignorant worldview.
Demons? No, those are the people that fanatically support being able to mass murder millions of unborn children, as a "sacred human right". The same people who now fanatically promote demonic/Satanic insanity such as the transgender agenda, and forcefully grooming school children by sending them to watch drag queen pedophile Sodomites dance half naked.

The communist Left is openly and blatantly anti-Christ in their agenda. Stop pretending that the Left believes in God. This is the same level of gaslighting that Kamala would now have us believe that "she is a gun owner" and "no one is coming for your guns".

The Marxist Left is openly anti-Second Amendment, openly anti free speech...and blatantly anti-Christian.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

DrummerboyWolf
People need help and FEMA and the U. S. Government is in the way.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/people-need-help-cory-mills-helps-locals-with-hurricane-helene-relief-efforts-in-north-carolina
GuerrillaPack
Smampty Pants already "debunked" this. There are no dead bodies in the debris...

Werewolf
a couple of you insisted this thread should be free of so-called politics.....so how bout this one?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13917643/hurricane-helene-firefighter-threatened-arrest-jordan-seidhom.html
Wufpack17
FEMA is a train wreck, run by morons. These are low IQ people who don't have a damn clue what people need.

FEMA gets their supplies from VENDORS, these are vendors with government contracts. They won't let some Joe Blow waltz in with their own supplies. This has been documented for years.

Then you have FEMA reps INTERVIEWED BY LOCAL
MEDIA stating that people can CALL ON THEIR PHONES to register.

They are obtuse, lame brained dumb asses. They mirror the president, Kamala and Mayorkis.

Get rid of FEMA. It's broken. It shouldn't get a dime from tax payers. Send the tax money directly to the states.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

What a damned disaster Biden-Harris has been.
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Unbelievable
griff17matt
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf
Here is Glenn Beck and Congressman Cory Mills confronting the "only" FEMA truck they saw. There were 8 people in the van and Beck was the only one who saw the truck as it was very hidden. Our government is being run by idiots. This video confirms it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/glenn-beck-fema-video-hurricane
DrummerboyWolf
Elon Musk slams Federal Response to Hurricane.

https://thepostmillennial.com/elon-musk-slams-beligerent-government-incompetence-over-delayed-deployment-of-starlink-systems-in-nc-report?utm_campaign=64483
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Geezus, what a disaster of an administration.
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

I was doing my morning reading and saw this come across the timeline. I had to double check to make sure I wasnt being duped. I generally dont get mad at most of what the government does because I realize its all bureaucratic BS, but this made my blood boil. At best, its tone deaf. At worst, its showing that foreign nations are more important than your own people, which is insane.
TheStorm
I wonder how much relief money is coming in from England, France, Germany, etc. to help with the Hurricane recovery? I'm sure Civ or Smarptass can probably tell us...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.