Trump Assassination Attempt

96,300 Views | 1435 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/C__s_OwyTpV

What are the odds of that? Makes sense that the CIA/FBI/Deep_State recruits these patsies by finding people like them (already radicalized individuals) as they volunteer to get involved in political advocacy. Now, do I really believe that Crooks and this guy in Florida are actually patsies? As for Crooks, I believe with about 98% certainty that he was a Govt patsy. As for this new guy in Florida...we shall see, we're just now starting to learn about his past and other details of the case.

Of course they already have a fertile ground among Antifa to recruit these types of guys for these black ops. But perhaps the CIA/FBI/Deep_State doesn't want to tarnish Antifa, because they want to continue to attempt to give Antifa a "positive" image as these sort of "virtuous anti-racist crusaders".

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
A good story from the Blaze on the suspect.

In 2002 he was charged in North Carolina with possession of a weapon of mass destruction. He had a machine gun and there was a 3 hour standoff with police. This guy is bad news all the way around.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cellphone-data-uncovers-would-be-assassin-s-disturbing-determination-to-attack-trump-until-secret-service-opened-fire
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

And that horrible Duke blue his house is painted with!!
Bockwinkle

Reminds me of a few people here. Brainwashed.
GuerrillaPack
As a reminder of the fact that it is the communist Democrats who have been inciting violence with their rhetoric over the last 8 years, with explicit calls for political violence...

Compilation of the public calls for violence against Trump supporters and for the assassination of Donald Trump by libtarded Hollywood celebrities, Leftist pundit hacks, and Democrat politicians...

https://instagr.am/p/C_-6K93uJtZ
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncsufist
Bas2020 said:

from out of country and mainly from one specific country that he didn't name.
GuerrillaPack
Ok...now a picture is starting to come together on this Routh. If this is true and he's been charged with anywhere close to this many crimes, and yet he is still out of prison and armed (presumably as a convicted felon)...how do you think that happens?

This guy is likely an FBI/Fed asset or informant. That's how he got charges reduced/dismissed and reduced (or avoided) prison time.

Maybe that explains why he reportedly was "smiling" while in custody and "laughing" while talking with his attorney in federal court, after this incident at Trump's golf course. Perhaps if he is an FBI/Fed asset or informant, he is not too worried and thinks he will just get out of this trouble as well.

https://instagr.am/p/C__T3uWyNao
Bockwinkle
Bro hanging with Biden officials, govt agencies and Nikki Hailey.

Luh Mao
packgrad
Impossible. Clownfish said he's a Trump voter.

Conspiracy theories lol.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C__3lotMIOm
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C__3lotMIOm
Also, Harvey Weinstein being relocated after recent drooping of old charges and new charges filled. He's either got a plea deal or he gets 'Epsteined".
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Ok...now a picture is starting to come together on this Routh. If this is true and he's been charged with anywhere close to this many crimes, and yet he is still out of prison and armed (presumably as a convicted felon)...how do you think that happens?

This guy is likely an FBI/Fed asset or informant. That's how he got charges reduced/dismissed and reduced (or avoided) prison time.

Maybe that explains why he reportedly was "smiling" while in custody and "laughing" while talking with his attorney in federal court, after this incident at Trump's golf course. Perhaps if he is an FBI/Fed asset or informant, he is not too worried and thinks he will just get out of this trouble as well.

https://instagr.am/p/C__T3uWyNao

No….no, he's just a random guy. Come on!

-Civ
Werewolf
Some here will struggle with this one. So simple, yet so hard....

Werewolf
Werewolf
It's been posted here numerous times who the Azov Battalion is. I'll say it once again, Nazis from WW2. Remember John McCain and Lindsay Graham in Ukraine in 2014ish on film with Sen Amy Klobucher?

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DABbp-bOPqU
Werewolf
#Sieve, here you go. Reading some of your recent garble, let's hear you refute this. Ready, you got this, GO..........waiting............

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, here you go. Reading some of your recent garble, let's hear you refute this. Ready, you got this, GO..........waiting............

"….but Trump".

-Civ
GuerrillaPack
Is it true that MSNBC was filming Trump golfing the day this happened?

We do know that CNN, which very rarely if ever covers Trump rallies live, just so happened to be "coincidentally" broadcasting live the Trump rally in Butler, PA where he was almost assassinated. That's yet another major clue that there was a larger conspiracy behind Trump's first assassination attempt...and it wasn't just Crooks acting alone.

There is a strong possibility here, I believe, that "they" ("Deep State", powers-that-be) want to assassinate Trump and have it occur while being broadcast on live television, if possible.

https://instagr.am/p/DAB6vx2yzQX

Quote:

First CNN who doesn't cover Trump live in PA, now MSLSD live while he plays golf. They wanted his death to be on blast. What did they know, who told them and how long have they known.

[...]

They are not only actively planning it & carrying it out, they want it caught live on camera to attempt to demoralize his voting base and the world from looking forward to the changes he would make. They think it would break us. But we don't put our faith in any man but in God alone.

Bockwinkle
Act Blue sponsored by terrorists, aka demokrats.

Bockwinkle
hokiewolf said:

When you speak of political violence you start to normalize that thinking. All you guys who can't see past the next election and treat as some sort of doomsday scenario if your country loses, well that's part of the problem too.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Let's connect some more dots....all centered around Jose Andres.

#daSieve #daNappy #theother2or3wokestersthatpopinoccassionally #Grantstomb #morons #treasonistba$tards #pedophiles
Werewolf
a pretty good summation ....but the #13 represents the top......stay tuned .

GuerrillaPack
Another attack of some sort?

https://instagr.am/p/DAE-VGVtLz4
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DAG2e2bNSjV

C'mon man!! Not a joke!!!
Bas2020
IF the FBI wants to find the next would be assassin all they have to do is scroll the Democrat donor list apparently

DrummerboyWolf
Matt Gaetz tells Jon Solomon that a Homeland Security source has told Gaetz that he believes there are 5 known assassination teams in the United States to target Trump. 3 are foreign and 2 are domestic teams. If true this is truly scary stuff.

https://humanevents.com/2024/09/19/matt-gaetz-says-there-are-5-known-assassination-teams-in-the-united-states-targeting-trump?utm_campaign=64483
AlleyPack
If. Just IF they finally get to him...
This late in the race, who would the nominee be?
Would Vance step in?
Or would it be full blown chaos within the party, with multiple people vying for the spot?

Topwater
Werewolf said:

I think I got a crush on that girl!
Fishing and the Wolfpack
DrummerboyWolf
Apparently Homeland Security is leaking info about Trump. Not surprising at all.

https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger/posts/113144558844988455

A source tells me the leak of Trump's whereabouts is coming from Homeland Security, not USSS. Homeland Security is leaking location details to FBI, and FBI is running the assassins. The entire top leadership of the FBI is desperately trying to figure out how to eliminate Trump, while the loyal elements of US Secret Service are trying to stop it. Homeland Security and US State Dept are full-on treasonous criminal ops at this point. If Homeland can't eliminate Trump soon, State Dept will make sure a war begins with Russia. If they fail, hundreds of top people within FBI and Homeland are going to either flee the country or be criminally prosecuted under a Trump presidency. This is what's at stake.
BigBarryWood
Topwater said:

Werewolf said:

I think I got a crush on that girl!

You and me both
Bas2020
AlleyPack said:

Would Vance step in?
Or would it be full blown chaos within the party, with multiple people vying for the spot?

The sad reality is they wouldn't stop with Trump . They would just assassinate the next guy . They openly claim to hate Vance and Desantis just as much .

The Democrat party in 2024 is made up of millions of mentally unstable people . 38% in a recent poll wished the shooter was successful. We have a mental issue in this country in part due to the media's attempt to brainwash the mentally unstable and push them over the edge . It's only going to get worse . Thinking it's going to stop with Trump is being extremely naive . These people are crazy and will kill anybody in their way from obtaining more power.

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

AlleyPack said:

Would Vance step in?

The sad reality is they wouldn't stop with Trump . They would just assassinate the next guy . They openly claim to hate Vance and Desantis just as much .

The Democrat party in 2024 is made up of millions of mentally unstable people . 38% in a recent poll wished the shooter was successful. We have a mental issue in this country in part due to the media's attempt to brainwash the mentally unstable and push them over the edge . It's only going to get worse . Thinking it's going to stop with Trump is being extremely naive . These people are crazy and will kill anybody in their way from obtaining more power.

Absolutely. They'll murder their unborn child because it inconveniences their life. And then they'll fanatically defend being able to murder millions of unborn children as if it is one of the "most sacred rights" in human history. Talk about a total inversion of reality and morality.

If you'll religiously defend murdering someone as innocent as an unborn child, then of course they think it's acceptable to murder their political enemies.

These people are beyond mentally ill. They are completely batchit crazy. The issue of abortion alone proves that. And then you look at all of the other totally deranged, disgusting things they religiously defend and support -- such as transgender insanity, forcing school children to be groomed by Sodomites at drag queen story time, etc.

They live in upside down world....a fantasy land of Satanic lies waging war against reality and God...an alternate reality where everything that is evil and wicked has been re-defined as "good" to them, and everything that is good and true has been re-defined as "bad" and "evil" to them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.