Franklin Scandal - Nebraska

201 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Franklin Scandal will be exposed as possibly the original Epstein Island blackmail operation and maybe occurring about the time that Pedo-Hollywood blackmail started.

Werewolf
DRIP DRIP DRIP
Werewolf
Actually, this may date back nearly to the 1913 activities of Congress and Woodrow WIlson.......ie Federal Reserve Act.

Werewolf
A Republican, like a Bush.

Werewolf
A devil worshipper.........do tell! .........does that mean "Satanic".........does children mean "Pedophile"........

What does cannibalism entail?

Werewolf
Changing history.............once again.........ie the definition of vaccine. What else has been changed historically?

Werewolf
I know fellas, I love RR too.......Maybe just in the pic......let's hope.

Werewolf
Somewhat of a treasure trove of info to research.

barelypure
At some point the leftists will trot out the pizza parlor and how it was all debunked. They build the house of straw so they can blow it down when it suits their purpose. Thereby changing the narrative and keep the casual reader in the dark.
Werewolf
I want the three #Useful Idiots on the Trump thread to pay attention to this one and the Doubting Thomas #Gobbler to pay attention to this thread......it's coming.

Remember I told you boys the stories my 3rd cousin told me about his many days in DC doing security and IT work.....the example of a young Congressman picks up the hot chick at his 1st cocktail party and wakes up to pics of him with a 4 or 5 yr old boy or girl naked in bed with him. They own ya at that time.....they can command you to not retire............

Werewolf
Who is Crowley's child....that was married to a former POTUS?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.