The Party of Soyence

5,839 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by BBW12OG
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

I bet they all have pronouns listed, Ukraine flags, and are for forced vaccinations.

Just like Buzz.

Lol

What branch did you two pus-y boys serve in? None, I'm betting.

…you there?

Well looks like I was only one for two. My apologies.

No problem but I'm still curious. What was your job? Did you deploy? Where? You go outside the wire?
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

I bet they all have pronouns listed, Ukraine flags, and are for forced vaccinations.

Just like Buzz.

Lol

…you there?

No problem but I'm still curious. What was your job? Did you deploy? Where? You go outside the wire?
He stood at the door of the Wal Mart wearing his fresh unc-cheat gear lamenting to customers on how he's a huge fan even though he didn't get in.

Had to go to a 4th rate in-state college just so he could claim he went to unc........... at Wilmington....

I guess at least it's better than EZU.... but not by much.....
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Bockwinkle said:

Just like Buzz.

Lol

…you there?

Congrats Private Pyle.
ncsupack1
Still no answer….
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Still no answer….
You won't get one from that clown.

Like I said... he and smarpty or whatever the hell the name is do nothing but troll...

packskins won't acknowledge when his team is flailing... he just posts constantly because, well, not having a life other than two college message boards and 4 hours volunteer work per week leaves lots to time to waste.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Still no answer….

I'm starting to think Buzz is not the door kicking warrior he sometimes portrays?
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Still no answer….

I'm starting to think Buzz is not the door kicking warrior he sometimes portrays?

Seemed like an easy question and should have an easy answer?
Buzzosborne
Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 to respond to you little chickensh-ts.
Gulf, I'm giving you credit for flying into hostile environments. The rest of you pus-y farts can line up and kiss my ass. I did what the Corps told me to do,whether guarding embassies or recruiting or maintaining a computer network. I'll never lie and say some crap about how I was force recon or some such. But all but maybe one of you didn't have the guts to stand on the yellow footprints.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 to respond to you little chickensh-ts.
Gulf, I'm giving you credit for flying into hostile environments. The rest of you pus-y farts can line up and kiss my ass. I did what the Corps told me to do,whether guarding embassies or recruiting or maintaining a computer network. I'll never lie and say some crap about how I was force recon or some such. But all but maybe one of you didn't have the guts to stand on the yellow footprints.

Lol, thanks for the update Corporal Klinger.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1
One could imagine what would happen if roles were reversed. How some of these things begin said aren't hate crimes is telling.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

One could imagine what would happen if roles were reversed. How some of these things begin said aren't hate crimes is telling.
Don't you know that only "whites" commit hate crimes?

POC can do, say, write etc... pretty much anything they want and get away with it.

Minority Privilege is the real deal.

We have 13% of the population responsible for over 90% of ALL VIOLENT CRIME and the left will tell you that straight white Christian males are the biggest threat in our society and that the prisons are racist, the laws are racist etc.....

This is the world we live in.

And if you don't know it.... being a black woman is better than winning the lottery...... that is THE MOST privileged demographic in the world... throw in 3-4 kids, pointed nails, fresh weave and you have a millionaire in the making. Just try and enforce any law, rule or policy.

You will be sued and lose.
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Don't you know that only "whites" commit hate crimes?

POC can do, say, write etc... pretty much anything they want and get away with it.

Minority Privilege is the real deal.

We have 13% of the population responsible for over 90% of ALL VIOLENT CRIME and the left will tell you that straight white Christian males are the biggest threat in our society and that the prisons are racist, the laws are racist etc.....

This is the world we live in.

And if you don't know it.... being a black woman is better than winning the lottery...... that is THE MOST privileged demographic in the world... throw in 3-4 kids, pointed nails, fresh weave and you have a millionaire in the making. Just try and enforce any law, rule or policy.

You will be sued and lose.

A lot of truth in this.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/media/anti-israel-protesters-seattle-delay-campus-encampment-called-lack-diversity-report
TheStorm
Bockwinkle said:

Funniest part about this guy is that he is too stupid to realize that hamas would kill him at first sight...
ncsupack1
Product of the education system.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Bockwinkle said:

Funniest part about this guy is that he is too stupid to realize that hamas would kill him at first sight...

I'd be happy to purchase a one way ticket for him.
ncsupack1
Every major election year.......I assume if these college protest don't work as planned, they will move on to other means. Paid, protesters.
Bockwinkle
ncsupack1 said:

Every major election year.......I assume if these college protest don't work as planned, they will move on to other means. Paid, protesters.

Brownshirts.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Many of the people arrested are well over the college age. They are professional agitators funded by some democrat/liberal hate group.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Many of the people arrested are well over the college age. They are professional agitators funded by some democrat/liberal hate group.
This. They have accounts on X, they aren't hiding it.
Wufskins
Why would the Democrats fund that? These same groups of people will be protesting outside of the DNC. They're the same group of people in Michigan that have sworn off supporting Biden over his aid to Israel. Their lack of support could very well cost Biden the state of Michigan. So again, why would any group with Democrat interest support this?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Why would the Democrats fund that? These same groups of people will be protesting outside of the DNC. They're the same group of people in Michigan that have sworn off supporting Biden over his aid to Israel. Their lack of support could very well cost Biden the state of Michigan. So again, why would any group with Democrat interest support this?
I never said they were. I'm proving my point that these are paid protesters, not some organic college protest. Just like BLM four years ago. You are trying to put words in my mouth.
Wufskins
I replied to Gulfstream's post
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I replied to Gulfstream's post
When you don't quote, it's hard to tell. Carry on.
Wufskins
If you look at my post it says "replied to Gulfstream"

This isn't hard.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

This isn't hard.
No it isn't. But thanks for your one up, hope it makes you feel better.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Can't wait to see you run away and ignore this one you spineless not life having loser.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/george-soros-caught-funding-groups-behind-pro-hamas-protests/ar-AA1ja8Y5

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/george-soros-is-paying-student-radicals-who-are-fueling-nationwide-explosion-of-israel-hating-protests/ar-AA1nHXet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anti-israel-protests-nationwide-fueled-by-left-wing-groups-backed-by-soros-dark-money/ar-AA1nJCbw

Any comments on that? Or you going to say it is a conspiracy theory?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

This isn't hard.

You jumped down my throat accusing me of something I didn't do. Do you think the protesters at Unite the Right or groups like Patriot Front are paid agitators as well?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

This isn't hard.

You jumped down my throat accusing me of something I didn't do. Do you think the protesters at Unite the Right or groups like Patriot Front are paid agitators as well?
Changing the subject, you are good about that. A poster seemed to think these protesters aren't paid, I pointed out that Antifa has X accounts showing and giving instructions on what to do. Of coarse they probably are, what's your point? I'm going to stay on the current topic though and not let you derail this into some Trump thread.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Can't wait to see you run away and ignore this one you spineless not life having loser.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/george-soros-caught-funding-groups-behind-pro-hamas-protests/ar-AA1ja8Y5

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/george-soros-is-paying-student-radicals-who-are-fueling-nationwide-explosion-of-israel-hating-protests/ar-AA1nHXet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anti-israel-protests-nationwide-fueled-by-left-wing-groups-backed-by-soros-dark-money/ar-AA1nJCbw

No, it's going to come back to Jan 6........always does
Wufskins
Or the BLM protests of 2020. Always does.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

No, it's going to come back to Jan 6........always does
On two boards over several years he has been called out for being the clown that he is....

Again... imagine having a life so sad and pathetic that all you have is making hit and run comments on freaking college message boards......

Talk about an internet loser....

ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Well, considering that a pattern is forming, I'd say something is going on. And yes, they were paid and organized as well. Antifa has their X accounts if you wanna go look for yourself. I've listed a couple on another thread.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Well, considering that a pattern is forming, I'd say something is going on. And yes, they were paid and organized as well. Antifa has their X accounts if you wanna go look for yourself. I've listed a couple on another thread.

Good to know these college kids coordinated with Hamas to attack Israel one year out from the 2024 election. Had they not done that, they'd be protesting Biden for not forgiving all student debt. And they'd be paid by Soros to really stick it to Biden six months from the election.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.