The Party of Soyence

6,027 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Bockwinkle
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Or the BLM protests of 2020. Always does.
Well, considering that a pattern is forming, I'd say something is going on. And yes, they were paid and organized as well. Antifa has their X accounts if you wanna go look for yourself. I've listed a couple on another thread.

Good to know these college kids coordinated with Hamas to attack Israel one year out from the 2024 election. Had they not done that, they'd be protesting Biden for not forgiving all student debt. And they'd be paid by Soros to really stick it to Biden six months from the election.

Have you looked up the accounts I posted on another thread and look for yourself? You are trying your best to tie this to Biden, I have yet to say that. All I'm saying is that these are paid protesters to cause the same crap during 2020. You are digging deeper than you should, now I ask you, are these paid protesters causing these riots?
ncsupack1
Go look up @RoseCityAntifa....they are currently organizing a " call to action "
Wufskins
I believe, like Civ, that 90+ percent of these protesters are ill informed college students caught up in a moment. A very ignorant one at that. I'm sure there are some paid agitators. I don't believe them to be college students or paid by anyone that supports Joe Biden for President. These kids are costing Biden votes and it makes absolutely zero sense that they're backed by Dem supporters. Antifa isn't made up of likely Democrat voters. They hate both parties.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I believe, like Civ, that 90+ percent of these protesters are ill informed college students caught up in a moment. A very ignorant one at that. I'm sure there are some paid agitators. I don't believe them to be college students or paid by anyone that supports Joe Biden for President. These kids are costing Biden votes and it makes absolutely zero sense that they're backed by Dem supporters. Antifa isn't made up of likely Democrat voters. They hate both parties.
Once again I have never linked the two. What's interesting is that a lot of Dems deny Antifa, do you? I do agree with you though, that Antifa is taking advantage of a poorly educated students. I mean professors are also begin arrested. But once again, a pattern is forming.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Once again I have never linked the two. What's interesting is that a lot of Dems deny Antifa, do you? I do agree with you though, that Antifa is taking advantage of a poorly educated students. I mean professors are also begin arrested. But once again, a pattern is forming.

Geez man, i never said you did. Gulf stream did and that's who i replied to and thought I'd be having a back and forth with. You replied to me and here we are.

I don't deny antifa exist. They do. I just don't think the people behind that X account you want me to look up (hell no to that) are entering a voting booth in November.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Geez man, i never said you did. Gulf stream did and that's who i replied to and thought I'd be having a back and forth with. You replied to me and here we are.

I don't deny antifa exist. They do. I just don't think the people behind that X account you want me to look up (hell no to that) are entering a voting booth in November.
They may not be entering a voting booth. But they are there, this isn't some organic protest.
Wufskins
It's organic in that Hamas attacked Israel and they retaliated in an election year. Just like 2020 protests occurred months before election and the whole world saw a cop murder a man and did so brazenly.

I'm not seeing the pattern that you seem to be.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

It's organic in that Hamas attacked Israel and they retaliated in an election year. Just like 2020 protests occurred months before election and the whole world saw a cop murder a man and did so brazenly.

Have it your way.....
ncsupack1
Why not protest what's going on in Sudan?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

I fail to see a pattern. Can you explain? It happened in an election year because that is when the incident behind the protests happened. The reaction from the protesters would be the exact same had it happened in 2021 or 2025 with Trump in office because regardless of who is in the WH, we would still be supporting Israel.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

I fail to see a pattern. Can you explain? It happened in an election year because that is when the incident behind the protests happened. The reaction from the protesters would be the exact same had it happened in 2021 or 2025 with Trump in office because regardless of who is in the WH, we would still be supporting Israel.
Folks get shot everyday buy cops. Wars happen....pick and chose. You are smarter than this,
Bockwinkle
Occupy Wallstreet was also election year wasnt it?

Pink ***** hats as well?
Wufskins
September to November 2011

And wasn't the pink p hats protest after Trump won?

Where do the Tea Party and March of Life protests fit in with this pattern?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

Folks get shot everyday buy cops. Wars happen....pick and chose. You are smarter than this,

Please spell it out for me like I'm not smart.
ncsupack1
Let's try to stay on topic....
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

Why now? Any thoughts on Sudan?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

Why now?

Cuz you're laser focused on this pattern thing. Just trying to understand it. And the wars part, when was the last time Israel was attacked like on Oct 7? That stuff doesn't happen every year. Heck, Iran launched missiles from Iran at Israel for I believe the first time ever.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

Why now?

Cuz you're laser focused on this pattern thing. Just trying to understand it. And the wars part, when was the last time Israel was attacked like on Oct 7? That stuff doesn't happen every year. Heck, Iran launched missiles from Iran at Israel for I believe the first time ever.
You are missing the point. Why not protest every year?
Wufskins
Guess so. Enjoy the night, headed to take my dog for a walk.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Guess so. Enjoy the night, headed to take my dog for a walk.
Enjoy it. Our dog isn't doing so great, 14 year old. Sucks. Tip of the hat for all you do. Our pets are our family.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

The cause of George Floyd's death was fentanyl overdose. FACT.

You still ignored the FACTS that it has been proven that George Soros funded groups that are protesting and you have the brazen stupidity to come on here and say that "no one supporting Joe Biden is funding the protesters.."

Seriously do you just like making stuff up so you can have people to talk to?

Why did you ignore the three articles I posted showing the proof that Soros is funding the protesters?

Doesn't fit your narrative does it?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Have it your way.....

You aren't and it's been proven time and time again on two sites.....
Bockwinkle

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.