The Party of Soyence

10,752 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bockwinkle
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Here is another "intellect" from the left....

Honestly, this woman may be one of the greatest idiots of our time... I mean if you can actually out "Behar", Behar and actually believe yourself, you've got to have a couple of screws loose.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is another "intellect" from the left....

Honestly, this woman may be one of the greatest idiots of our time... I mean if you can actually out "Behar", Behar and actually believe yourself, you've got to have a couple of screws loose.
LOL...true
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

If the Earth can be flat, islands can capsize too.
If the earth can be a magic waterball flying through the universe after a big bang explosion, then you too can be an evolved monkey that came into existence after lightning struck the primordial soup.

Yeah...science isn't in your lane. Stick to magic.
Also "science" according to communist libtards:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women
- an unborn child is "not a human being", but only a "non-human blob of flesh"

The Marxist Left knows NOTHING about even the most basic biological science, let alone more complex subjects such as the nature and origin of the universe and life. They only use theoretical nonsense and lies masquerading as "science" in order to push their political/social agenda.
Those crazy Marxist left know enough biology to know that human life didn't come from Adam and Eve, unless incest reproduction complications are a relatively new thing
Explain....

Serious question.
*feel free to correct any misunderstandings on my part of bible translations

If everyone is descended from Adam and Eve, didn't incest have to occur?
So your assumption is that Adam and Eve were brother and sister right?
I cant tell if you are serious
100% serious. Elaborate your point.

I think I get what he's saying and as a Bible believing person I have no answer other than- God.

If they( Adam and Eve) were a couple and had children, Cain, Abel, and Seth??? Not sure that's correct on the third boy

Were there daughters and who reproduced?

Sons with Eve?
Sons with an unnamed daughter?
It's called faith.

You either have it or you don't.

I'm not the one that will make that call when Judgement Day does....

But.... ask veterans how many atheists there are in a foxhole.

There's your answer.

The same number as there are true believers at a funeral.
Every funeral I've been to has been a celebration of life. When you die you settle up with what your beliefs are.

Isn't your party the one of "acceptance?"

I guess you are so embedded in the cult of liberalism that you only pretend to accept everyone. As long as they agree with you and your beliefs riight?

By the way...... unc-cheat sucks the gnat sweat off dog balls as do their fans.

*** are you rambling about, you frigging village idiot?
No.... we have you.

Don't you have some pillows to bite?

F U and chapel hole.
BBW12OG
To get this back on track....

Another MENSA Club member from the left........

Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack
Bockwinkle said:

The Satanic Left is now moving to normalize pedophila, trying to re-brand pedophiles as "Minor Attracted Persons". Similar to how they did with legalizing homosexual behavior, they will lie and say that pedophiles are "born that way" and therefore their behavior cannot be criminalized.

We could already see this Leftist agenda to normalize pedophilia with the transgender insanity and them pushing young children to go to see drag queens perform half naked and even get lap dances from the Sodomite drag queens...and with young ~10 year old child drag queens like that "Desmond is Amazing" performing for the pedophile old Sodomites, and the commie far-Left Lamestream media cheerleading it all.

This is all a Satanic agenda by the Left to deliberately destroy the nuclear family and our society in general. It's literally SATANIC to the core. At the very highest levels, the people running the Marxist movement are Luciferians.
Werewolf
.. and 100% sure they couldn't come close to passing the old 80's 10th Grade Civics Exam......

this!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Bockwinkle
Wufskins
"Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman. It doesn't seem that complicated to me."
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

If the earth can be a magic waterball flying through the universe after a big bang explosion, then you too can be an evolved monkey that came into existence after lightning struck the primordial soup.

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

The Marxist Left knows NOTHING about even the most basic biological science, let alone more complex subjects such as the nature and origin of the universe and life. They only use theoretical nonsense and lies masquerading as "science" in order to push their political/social agenda.
Those crazy Marxist left know enough biology to know that human life didn't come from Adam and Eve, unless incest reproduction complications are a relatively new thing
Explain....

Serious question.

I think I get what he's saying and as a Bible believing person I have no answer other than- God.

If they( Adam and Eve) were a couple and had children, Cain, Abel, and Seth??? Not sure that's correct on the third boy

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

Every funeral I've been to has been a celebration of life. When you die you settle up with what your beliefs are.

I guess you are so embedded in the cult of liberalism that you only pretend to accept everyone. As long as they agree with you and your beliefs riight?

No.... we have you.

F U and chapel hole.

Quite the angry little bi-ch, aren't you?
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

No.... we have you.

F U and chapel hole.

LOL..... not at all.

Again.... you and your cheaters can eat a bag of Richards.
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

No.... we have you.

F U and chapel hole.

Idiots and bi-ches? That's basically everyone on the side of the communist Left. Your side has a monopoly on these type of people. Yours is the side of little effeminate pansies who worship everything LGBTQ+ and now pedophiles, and gullible MORONS who literally must have an average IQ of about 70 to believe the ASTRONOMICALLY absurd nonsense and lies that your Marxist overlords spoonfeed you -- for example, that there are "70+ genders", "men can become women", "unborn children are not human beings", "God doesn't exist and we all came into existence by accident after a big bang explosion and lighting struck the primordial soup and we evolved from amoebas", "communism is a good idea", the global warming hoax, etc etc etc
BBW12OG
If you haven't read up on this bat**** crazy lefty liberal you should.

What she has done and gotten away with is unreal.

Again.... the most privileged class in the world is a black woman with a 88 IQ.....

Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

No.... we have you.

F U and chapel hole.

Idiots and bi-ches? That's basically everyone on the side of the communist Left. Your side has a monopoly on these type of people. Yours is the side of little effeminate pansies who worship everything LGBTQ+ and now pedophiles, and gullible MORONS who literally must have an average IQ of about 70 to believe the ASTRONOMICALLY absurd nonsense and lies that your Marxist overlords spoonfeed you -- for example, that there are "70+ genders", "men can become women", "unborn children are not human beings", "God doesn't exist and we all came into existence by accident after a big bang explosion and lighting struck the primordial soup and we evolved from amoebas", "communism is a good idea", the global warming hoax, etc etc etc

Have you happened to notice that NO ONE agrees with your flat earth position here? Even those on your side of the political spectrum that I'm going back and forth with know how colossally stupid you are. No wait, it really hasn't occurred to you, has it? You are the dumbest motherf-cker on this or any other board. And I mean motherf-cker quite literally, going by your belief in the creation myth.
Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

Have you happened to notice that NO ONE agrees with your flat earth position here? Even those on your side of the political spectrum that I'm going back and forth with know how colossally stupid you are. No wait, it really hasn't occurred to you, has it? You are the dumbest motherf-cker on this or any other board. And I mean motherf-cker quite literally, going by your belief in the creation myth.
Boy, you REALLY hate God don't you??

To be hated and attacked and insulted by people of your ilk is one of the highest honors.

Your side are the most brainwashed, braindead morons in the entire history of mankind, as well as among the most depraved and degenerate and wicked and of absolute low moral character. We live in an age where the knowledge of all history is at our fingertips...and yet commie libtards can be brainwashed and persuaded to believe such astronomically absurd nonsense as there are "70 genders", "men can become women", and "unborn children are not human beings"...and now that mandating young school children to be given lap dances by drag queens is a "good thing" and we should normalize pedophila by getting soft on pedophiles and calling them "minor attracted persons" who were "born that way".

John 15:19 - "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

God-hating communist libtards are the scum of the earth. As these communist libtarded morons hate God, of course they hate those who love God and love the truth and speak the truth.

You hate me because I stand on God's side -- as you essentially admitted here with your post. You hate me because I speak the truth, and oppose the lies that your side propagates and worship.
GuerrillaPack
The wicked hate those who are righteous and love God. And the righteous hate the wicked and those who hate God.

Provers 29:27 - "An unjust person is an abomination to the righteous, And one who is upright in the way is an abomination to the wicked."

Psalm 139:21-22 - "Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

Like David, I hate those who hate God. They are my enemy. They are turned over to evil and go the way of Satan and actively want to destroy our society -- ie, mass murdering unborn children, turning the country into a LGBTQ Sodom and Gomorrah hellhole, mandating children be corrupted and sexualized by drag queens and brainwashed to change their gender and then have their lives destroyed, establishing a tyrannical communist government that oppresses the righteous, disarming the righteous, passing "hate speech" laws to criminalize those who speak the truth and oppose the wicked communist agenda, etc.
Buzzosborne
Pointing out what a dum****ue you are =/= hating God, or even hating you.

Why are you so fixated on gender? Those who protest the loudest about things like that are almost always repressing something themselves.
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

Pointing out what a dum****ue you are =/= hating God, or even hating you.

Why are you so fixated on gender? Those who protest the loudest about things like that are almost always repressing something themselves.
No, this is just more projection from the Left. Leftists are the ones who are obsessed with drag queens and Sodomites. That's why you have Democrats in control of school boards plotting to mandate that children be taught to accept LGBTQ and sent to drag queen story time, and far Left Hollywood producers putting a Sodomite in every single television show.

Conservatives just wish these Sodomite and transgender freaks would go away, and leave us all alone and stop pushing their degeneracy down everyone's throats. We don't even want to think about their sick lifestyle and have it in our thoughts. The reason it is an issue that conservatives have to address is because the Marxist Left wants to force everyone to accept this degeneracy, as part of their overall Satanic agenda to destroy society.

Wufskins
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

Boy, you REALLY hate God don't you??

To be hated and attacked and insulted by people of your ilk is one of the highest honors.

Your side are the most brainwashed, braindead morons in the entire history of mankind, as well as among the most depraved and degenerate and wicked and of absolute low moral character. We live in an age where the knowledge of all history is at our fingertips...and yet commie libtards can be brainwashed and persuaded to believe such astronomically absurd nonsense as there are "70 genders", "men can become women", and "unborn children are not human beings"...and now that mandating young school children to be given lap dances by drag queens is a "good thing" and we should normalize pedophila by getting soft on pedophiles and calling them "minor attracted persons" who were "born that way".

John 15:19 - "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

God-hating communist libtards are the scum of the earth. As these communist libtarded morons hate God, of course they hate those who love God and love the truth and speak the truth.

You hate me because I stand on God's side -- as you essentially admitted here with your post. You hate me because I speak the truth, and oppose the lies that your side propagates and worship.

I'd like to know the name of the school or schools that MANDATE little kids receive lap dances from drag queens.
GuerrillaPack
Wufskins said:

I'd like to know the name of the school or schools that MANDATE little kids receive lap dances from drag queens.
So you can contact them to send them your support?
Wufskins
GuerrillaPack said:

Wufskins said:

So you can report them to the state school board. But we all know they aren't mandatory and you're just making that stuff up.
GuerrillaPack
Wufskins said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wufskins said:

So you can report them to the state school board. But we all know they aren't mandatory and you're just making that stuff up.
DemonRat Michigan Attorney General says that "there should be a drag queen for every school".

GuerrillaPack
The Democrat party is no longer the party of democracy, as they are now open enemies of democracy -- trying to take their opponents off of the ballot everywhere and prevent people from even being able to exercise democracy and vote for the candidate of their choice.

And they certainly aren't the party of science.

I propose that they re-name the party as the "Drag Queen Communist Party", and promise free lap dances from drag queens for all of their degenerate moron voting base.
Wufskins
And the Republican Party worships a guy that wears more makeup than your average drag queen.
GuerrillaPack
Wufskins said:

And the Republican Party worships a guy that wears more makeup than your average drag queen.
Not me. Trump is just another RINO. He held liberal views most of his entire life, and is now conning conservatives.

And conservatives don't worship him. They just wish he would do what he actually says he would do. And not stab them in the back and enact leftist policies if elected again. They support most of what he claims are his positions on the issues. The problem is, when he was President he went against many of his stated positions when enacting policy and signing bills into law.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

But yet you refuse to dispute that the country was better off under him.

Again... you need help.
BBW12OG
Another example of the most privileged demographic in the world.......

Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

Another example of the most privileged demographic in the world.......

Racism knows no cultural boundaries.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.