The Party of Soyence

5,590 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by BBW12OG
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1
lol…WTH?
GuerrillaPack
Reminds me of that one DemonRat congressman several years ago who said in a committee meeting that he was worried that the island of Guam might tip over and "capsize" due to becoming overpopulated:

This is why democracy is a foolish form of government. Elect a bunch of idiots who get to vote to take away your guns and your property to "redistribute" to their allies and then turn the country into a communist hellhole?

Thankfully we don't have a pure democracy, but a Constitutional republic, where we have checks and balances and individual rights are not to be allowed to be just voted away by a majority.

Bockwinkle
She used to be or still is on the Science and Space Committee.
BBW12OG
Imagine those idiots having an actual shot at electing a POTUS.......

And those two are not the dumbest elected by far.
BBW12OG
Here is another "intellect" from the left....

Buzzosborne
GuerrillaPack said:

Reminds me of that one DemonRat congressman several years ago who said in a committee meeting that he was worried that the island of Guam might tip over and "capsize" due to becoming overpopulated:

This is why democracy is a foolish form of government. Elect a bunch of idiots who get to vote to take away your guns and your property to "redistribute" to their allies and then turn the country into a communist hellhole?

Thankfully we don't have a pure democracy, but a Constitutional republic, where we have checks and balances and individual rights are not to be allowed to be just voted away by a majority.

If the Earth can be flat, islands can capsize too.
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

If the earth can be a magic waterball flying through the universe after a big bang explosion, then you too can be an evolved monkey that came into existence after lightning struck the primordial soup.
Buzzosborne
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

If the earth can be a magic waterball flying through the universe after a big bang explosion, then you too can be an evolved monkey that came into existence after lightning struck the primordial soup.

Yeah...science isn't in your lane. Stick to magic.
Bockwinkle
I bet they all have pronouns listed, Ukraine flags, and are for forced vaccinations.

Just like Buzz.
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

Also "science" according to communist libtards:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women
- an unborn child is "not a human being", but only a "non-human blob of flesh"

The Marxist Left knows NOTHING about even the most basic biological science, let alone more complex subjects such as the nature and origin of the universe and life. They only use theoretical nonsense and lies masquerading as "science" in order to push their political/social agenda.
BBW12OG
Bockwinkle said:

I bet they all have pronouns listed, Ukraine flags, and are for forced vaccinations.

Just like Buzz.
Typical unc-cheat fan...... they hate him on his own board for the drive-by drivel he spouts.

And I'd wager that none of them have a three digit IQ..... and 100% sure they couldn't come close to passing the old 80's 10th Grade Civics Exam......

That's one of the safest bets I'd have ever made. Pretty sure it's such dead locks they'd take it off the board.
BBW12OG
And the hits keep coming.......

The left always says how smart they are and how dumb rednecks are the GOP voters.......

I'd rather be a dumb redneck than and idiot racist.

wolfpackinNC
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

The Marxist Left knows NOTHING about even the most basic biological science, let alone more complex subjects such as the nature and origin of the universe and life. They only use theoretical nonsense and lies masquerading as "science" in order to push their political/social agenda.
Those crazy Marxist left know enough biology to know that human life didn't come from Adam and Eve, unless incest reproduction complications are a relatively new thing
BBW12OG
wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Those crazy Marxist left know enough biology to know that human life didn't come from Adam and Eve, unless incest reproduction complications are a relatively new thing
Explain....

Serious question.
wolfpackinNC
BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.
*feel free to correct any misunderstandings on my part of bible translations

If everyone is descended from Adam and Eve, didn't incest have to occur?
Wufskins
Yall remember when that crazy Dem blamed California forest fires on Jewish space lasers? What a caveman way of thinking.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Yall remember when that crazy Dem blamed California forest fires on Jewish space lasers? What a caveman way of thinking.
Still won't address any negative issue on your party will you?

Again.....seek help.
BBW12OG
wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

So your assumption is that Adam and Eve were brother and sister right?
wolfpackinNC
BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

I cant tell if you are serious
BBW12OG
wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

100% serious. Elaborate your point.
WarrenPeace
BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

I think I get what he's saying and as a Bible believing person I have no answer other than- God.

If they( Adam and Eve) were a couple and had children, Cain, Abel, and Seth??? Not sure that's correct on the third boy

Were there daughters and who reproduced?

Sons with Eve?
Sons with an unnamed daughter?
BBW12OG
WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

I think I get what he's saying and as a Bible believing person I have no answer other than- God.

If they( Adam and Eve) were a couple and had children, Cain, Abel, and Seth??? Not sure that's correct on the third boy

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

You either have it or you don't.

I'm not the one that will make that call when Judgement Day does....

But.... ask veterans how many atheists there are in a foxhole.

There's your answer.
Oldsouljer
WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
I think it is correct, I applaud your biblical scholarship. Of course, other legends abound, supposedly there was a "first" wife named Lilith that Adam was involved before Eve came along. I take the scriptures as truth but the truth can be metaphorical or literal and knowing when to apply either standard is what bedevils scholars to this day. But that's my opinion merely because I have an inclination towards the metaphysical.
hokiewolf
WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
You'd do great on Baby Billy's Bible Bonkers!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

Your orange God doesn't see it that way.

"Lindsey, Marjorie, and others fought for years, unsuccessfully, until I came along and got the job done," he posted on his social media site, Truth Social. "We cannot let our Country suffer any further damage by losing Elections on an issue that should always have been decided by the States, and now will be!"
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

Your orange God doesn't see it that way.

"Lindsey, Marjorie, and others fought for years, unsuccessfully, until I came along and got the job done," he posted on his social media site, Truth Social. "We cannot let our Country suffer any further damage by losing Elections on an issue that should always have been decided by the States, and now will be!"

I only have one God.

You have had many, many years of avoiding admitting when you get your ass handed to you.

Keep digging.... the hole is getting deeper and your character is being exposed here.

Again.... answer the questions I responded to last night. You can't because you know you were proven wrong on every one of them.

Sucks to be you dude...
WarrenPeace
hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?

OMG that is hilarious. Haha.

One of my favorite characters I've ever watched on TV.

Bravo sir.
BBW12OG
WarrenPeace said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?

OMG that is hilarious. Haha.

One of my favorite characters I've ever watched on TV.

Bravo sir.
NCSU guy......

Imagine hanging out in Raleigh with him and Zac Galafanakis....

Every HBO show he has had a hand in is awesome.

High level humor.
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

The same number as there are true believers at a funeral.
BBW12OG
Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

Every funeral I've been to has been a celebration of life. When you die you settle up with what your beliefs are.

Isn't your party the one of "acceptance?"

I guess you are so embedded in the cult of liberalism that you only pretend to accept everyone. As long as they agree with you and your beliefs riight?

By the way...... unc-cheat sucks the gnat sweat off dog balls as do their fans.
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

Buzzosborne said:

BBW12OG said:

WarrenPeace said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

BBW12OG said:

wolfpackinNC said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

- there are 70+ genders
- men can become women

Explain....

Serious question.

Sons with Eve?
It's called faith.

There's your answer.

Every funeral I've been to has been a celebration of life. When you die you settle up with what your beliefs are.

Isn't your party the one of "acceptance?"

I guess you are so embedded in the cult of liberalism that you only pretend to accept everyone. As long as they agree with you and your beliefs riight?

By the way...... unc-cheat sucks the gnat sweat off dog balls as do their fans.

*** are you rambling about, you frigging village idiot?
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.