Republican Party

5,372 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This takes the Israel funding out of the equation. An exact accounting and identfication of these 139.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I would hope, people like Hokie, would say Rand Paul is a true conservative. If so, he is saying exactly how I feel.
The more I read about Mike Johnson, the more I like about him.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

This takes the Israel funding out of the equation. An exact accounting and identfication of these 139.

All on the right side of history
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

All on the right side of history
LOL, u da man
Werewolf
;--)

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I would hope, people like Hokie, would say Rand Paul is a true conservative. If so, he is saying exactly how I feel.
The more I read about Mike Johnson, the more I like about him.
This is why the Republican Party is fractured. I think that's a good thing for a functioning republic. Dems, on the other hand, are in lock step with any good or crazy idea...
Werewolf
Werewolf
04-24-2024 historical reference pt
https://rumble.com/v4rdjro-warning-this-is-about-to-get-much-worse-putin-readies-for-nato-attack-redac.html
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

https://rumble.com/v4rdjro-warning-this-is-about-to-get-much-worse-putin-readies-for-nato-attack-redac.html

Do they not consider Medvedev Russian?

"Now, all of the NATO member states go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning thinking of Russia. Moreover, some of the especially cowardly and suffering from phantom pains, like temporarily occupied Poland and our Baltic provinces, have well soiled themselves."
Werewolf
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

"Now, all of the NATO member states go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning thinking of Russia. Moreover, some of the especially cowardly and suffering from phantom pains, like temporarily occupied Poland and our Baltic provinces, have well soiled themselves."

Medvedev is much more of a hawk than Putin, supposedly. The NATO side seems to be stoking a narrative. An attempt to bring Ukraine into NATO will be doing much more than stoking a narrative, it will start a broader war with NATO. Central Bankers and the military industrial complex make money in war and depopulation occurs.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Medvedev is much more of a hawk than Putin, supposedly. The NATO side seems to be stoking a narrative. An attempt to bring Ukraine into NATO will be doing much more than stoking a narrative, it will start a broader war with NATO. Central Bankers and the military industrial complex make money in war and depopulation occurs.
Probably why Dems are supporting this war…
Wufskins
Why are Republicans?
caryking
Wufskins said:

Why are Republicans?
Military industrial system…. They are getting kickbacks from the likes of Boing, Lockheed, etc…. That said, some Republicans probably want depopulation as well…
Wufskins
Do you also oppose aid to Israel?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

No. The reason is because they are surrounded by folks who want nothing more than to erase them.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

No. The reason is because they are surrounded by folks who want nothing more than to erase them.
This
Wufskins
And Ukraine?
caryking
Wufskins said:

For Israel, I would want something to happen. This would have to be a loan and/or we find other military spending to offset this expenditure.

Ukraine, they are not an ally and they are on a landmass that others can support. The only difference is the ally perspective, for Israel
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

And Ukraine?

Not as much. Those two things are different. Israel can for the most part defend itself. Ukraine, I'm not convinced how long they can keep up. Russia is just playing the long game with them. How long are we going to fund them? Sometimes unfortunately you have to pick and choose.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

For Israel, I would want something to happen. This would have to be a loan and/or we find other military spending to offset this expenditure.

Ukraine, they are not an ally and they are on a landmass that others can support. The only difference is the ally perspective, for Israel

This
Werewolf
Werewolf
As we sort things out.........

caryking
Werewolf said:

As we sort things out.........

Didn't watch the video; however, the headline is so correct!
Werewolf
RINO Never Trumper Barr
caryking
Spot the irony…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.