JOHN DURAHM RELEASES REPORT ON TRUMP/RUSSIA...

4,812 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NNSA somewhere along the way lost four US nuclear warheads. Two were recovered over the course of time but two remain unaccounted for. Most here probably don't know of the plan to park one of these outside the Seattle football stadium probably in a railcar. Something to be aware of going forward, FWIW.

NNSA is jointly managed by the DOD and the DOE.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

And just like clockwork over on PP….. RCS and the liberal hierarchy made the Durham thread DISAPPEAR!!!!

The lefties look like the d-bags they are and the only facts they accept are the ones that support their narratives!!!
When this is finally sorted out, I firmly believe we'll form a new Restored Republic of the United States of America. We will function as a true republic and the 10th Amendment will be enforced.
Unless a convention states makes that a reality, I don't see that as the highest probability. A breakup into regional states would be at least as likely. Entropy is a powerful thing, and it favors the latter scenario. Fission is easier to achieve than fusion.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

And just like clockwork over on PP….. RCS and the liberal hierarchy made the Durham thread DISAPPEAR!!!!

The lefties look like the d-bags they are and the only facts they accept are the ones that support their narratives!!!
When this is finally sorted out, I firmly believe we'll form a new Restored Republic of the United States of America. We will function as a true republic and the 10th Amendment will be enforced.
Unless a convention states makes that a reality, I don't see that as the highest probability. A breakup into regional states would be at least as likely. Entropy is a powerful thing, and it favors the latter scenario. Fission is easier to achieve than fusion.
Regional States would be AWESOME!!!

And welcomed.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Unless a convention states makes that a reality, I don't see that as the highest probability. A breakup into regional states would be at least as likely. Entropy is a powerful thing, and it favors the latter
It may be 7-9 years out. We could split temporarily between then and now I think too. What would suck is that so much of California's land mass is occupied by conservative inclined Americans.... The Convention of States movement could finally get the job done too..........but there too many corrupt politicians at the state level I think.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Substantial discussions of the COG's and EO's issued from Jan 2017 even into the so-called Biden administration exist. Here's a section from one COG relative to a reformulated govt.

Section 2.3 of the Executive Branch Reconstitution (Federal Continuity Directive) from January 2021 specifically says:

2.3 Executive Branch Reconstitution

"Executive branch reconstitution is the collective reconstitution of the EOP and executive D/As working in collaboration with the EBR Cell. If reconstitution is not possible in the Washington, D.C. area, Congress, in accordance with its enumerated powers, will work with the states to establish a new seat of government. Once the new seat of government is identified, the construction and/or procurement of appropriate facilities to house executive D/As begins."

"will work with the states to establish a new seat of government."

"All crimes and evidence of will be displayed to public in full accordance with the LAW."

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_executive-branch-reconstitution-conop_01-2021.pdf
Werewolf
Sieve, I gave you plenty of time to enlighten us with some pro-Demoncrat info. Right now, Hoak continues valiantly.

Werewolf
I recognize a number of you in line.

hokiewolf
Phil knows

Werewolf
You have presidential candidates admitting to the world that the Durham report conclusively proved that Clinton, Obama, Biden, The FBI, and the mainstream media all conspired together in an attempt to oust Donald Trump by framing him for treason yet they say they themselves are the solution over him.

Wake me up when the entire deep state apparatus frames you for treason and then I'll take you seriously as someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to free America from the corrupt system.

Werewolf
Watching Jim Jordan's committee begin to creep along, unlike the others. Hoping we're not about to witness another Trey Gowdy performance. All talk and, in the end, no action.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Not a peep out of John Huber after 6 years. I wonder what happened to him way out there in Utah. ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Where is John Huber? ;-)
Werewolf
Durham Says Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Others Would Not Agree to be Interviewed by Prosecutors (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/durham-says-comey-mccabe-strzok-others-would-not/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=durham-says-comey-mccabe-strzok-others-would-not
Werewolf
Durham says what anyone who has been awake during this Russian hoax, the impeachment fraud, and all the other scams that have been pushed on the American people by the FBI and the deep state:
"Our findings were sobering.

While encouraged by some of the reforms...

Anybody who actually reads the report would find that the problems identified in the report are not susceptible to overnight fixes... What is required is accountability."

But who will provide such accountability?
Werewolf
If you were paying close attention to John Durham's words.......

Did you hear how #JohnDurham ended up replying to #JimJordan to close the hearing...as though this was the impt part?

Durham said there is no justice to be found in a two-tier system of justice. The question you have to ask yourself is if that was the point.

Also, if it's known by the special counsel that there could be no fair hearing/trial for charges brought, then could it be that he just confirmed to us that sometime else was going on?

Why would have so much time and energy been invested into his years of investigation if there would never be a just resolution to be had?

Heck, even prosecuting low-level #SpyGate scumbags ((Sussman and Danchenko) can't see justice in DC - so what's the point?

That begs the question if this was a smokescreen operation from the get-go with the intention to make this obvious? That everything could be done to try and protect us, but no one would KNOWINGLY would pay the price for doing so.

What if the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) was the only way? I mean, that's what he just said.

Food for thought.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.