JOHN DURAHM RELEASES REPORT ON TRUMP/RUSSIA...

4,811 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You lefty clowns that have been spanking it to "Russia, Russia, Russia" look like the freaking crayon eating, window licking losers that we have told you that you are.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/john-durham-report-fbi-trump-released/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-doj-fbi-failed-uphold-mission-strict-fidelity-law-trump-russia-probe

https://abcnews.go.com/US/after-4-year-probe-durham-report-slams-fbi/story?id=99338300

I can keep posting links but since most of you could care less about anything other then pretending you give a damn about the Constitution I won't waste my time.

All I can say is that for the ones that read this and are offended by this message I made my point.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
So, I've only seen excerpts from the report. Back in 2016, Obama, said to Chris Wallace, that he no involvement with any investigation, categorically 100% No!

So, it appears as if Obama lied to the world about this as he was briefed, according to this report. But, Trumps a liar, right?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
DrummerboyWolf
Every last one of them, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, and others have committed treason against the United States. They all need to be publicly hanged by the neck. Everything they have said about Trump is false and this proves it. The whole system is corrupt and if people on the left do not start standing up against this, then we are finished as a Republic. Look what these treasonous *******s have done to our country.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Every last one of them, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Lynch, and others have committed treason against the United States. They all need to be publicly hanged by the neck. Everything they have said about Trump is false and this proves it. The whole system is corrupt and if people on the left do not start standing up against this, then we are finished as a Republic. Look what these treasonous *******s have done to our country.
You are going to get your wish, count on it. And it won't be this small handful of criminals either.
Werewolf
We're getting closer and closer to the guys with the big guns stepping in. Military stuff you're seeing now is a psy-op.
BBW12OG
And just like clockwork over on PP….. RCS and the liberal hierarchy made the Durham thread DISAPPEAR!!!!

The lefties look like the d-bags they are and the only facts they accept are the ones that support their narratives!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

And just like clockwork over on PP….. RCS and the liberal hierarchy made the Durham thread DISAPPEAR!!!!

The lefties look like the d-bags they are and the only facts they accept are the ones that support their narratives!!!
When this is finally sorted out, I firmly believe we'll form a new Restored Republic of the United States of America. We will function as a true republic and the 10th Amendment will be enforced.
caryking

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Where is Civ?

Where is Pinocchio?

Where is Chem?

Where is Plasma?

Where oh where are all the anti-Trump posters....

Funny how some of the same mods here are mods on PP and on PP the BY has disappeared more than one thread dedicated to the Durham Report since it has come out?

You lefties get butthurt and hide don't you?

Can't handle the fact for the last 7 years you've been fed BS and begged for more.

Don't worry.. .you all look like a bunch of gullible dip****s on a daily basis. Today is no different than every other day.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Where is Civ?

Where is Pinocchio?

Where is Chem?

Where is Plasma?

Where oh where are all the anti-Trump posters....

Funny how some of the same mods here are mods on PP and on PP the BY has disappeared more than one thread dedicated to the Durham Report since it has come out?

You lefties get butthurt and hide don't you?

Can't handle the fact for the last 7 years you've been fed BS and begged for more.

Don't worry.. .you all look like a bunch of gullible dip****s on a daily basis. Today is no different than every other day.
Where's Sieve, Kim and Hokester? Wait until the other 90% of criminal activity breaks. It's coming.........and the Useful Idiots may disappear forever.
jkpackfan
DrummerboyWolf said:

The mainstream media won't report on it so unfortunately many won't believe it.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

You are going to get your wish, count on it. And it won't be this small handful of criminals either.
I respect your opinions here but I just don't believe this, the game is rigged and it's not changing anytime soon.
DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The mainstream media won't report on it so unfortunately many won't believe it.
Even Jake Tapper tonight said it was "devastating to the FBI and somewhat exonerated Trump(It fully exonerated Trump)" or something to that effect but you are right they will drop it like a hot potato. The media has also colluded with the Treason and should be held accountable too. Many of them should be swinging from the gallows also.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
This AG department will do nothing. People, like me, will say it's partisan. If a different administration (Republican) gets in office, after the 2024 election, and they properly prosecute these people, then the other side will say…that's a partisan prosecution.

You know folks, unfortunately, it really doesn't matter anymore. The establishment side of government, in both parties, have won the day!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I respect your opinions here but I just don't believe this, the game is rigged and it's not changing anytime soon.
That's fine. Let's see. This is much bigger than many realize. It is taking time. Many more jabs and uppercuts remain to be thrown before the bout is settled.
Werewolf
caryking said:

This AG department will do nothing. People, like me, will say it's partisan. If a different administration (Republican) gets in office, after the 2024 election, and they properly prosecute these people, then the other side will say…that's a partisan prosecution.

You know folks, unfortunately, it really doesn't matter anymore. The establishment side of government, in both parties, have won the day!!!
You got it right in the 2nd pgh. The truth is R n D is a distraction. It's the global ruling elite's attempt at a final takedown of the American dream and the American sovereign.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

You got it right in the 2nd pgh. The truth is R n D is a distraction. It's the global ruling elite's attempt at a final takedown of the American dream and the American sovereign.
Ok, I didn't go that far...

Most of the people, in congress, aren't smart enough to get the Global Ruling Elite's; however, some are... Most are just elite, inside of the Washington corridors...

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

That's fine. Let's see. This is much bigger than many realize. It is taking time. Many more jabs and uppercuts remain to be thrown before the bout is settled.
Hey I hope you're correct don't get me wrong, I just have no faith anymore.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Hey I hope you're correct don't get me wrong, I just have no faith anymore.
Perfectly fine with me. We have to have faith that we win...........we win if we don't give in. There's many more of us than there are of them. We'll learn that its only 10-15 thousands of these hard-core practicing Luciferian cultists in the end. We hold serve here with the traitors and then hold off the Chinese while we're vulnerable. There's a lot of differing thoughts on XI Jinping......and I would not venture to share them here - HA.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Ok, I didn't go that far...

Most of the people, in congress, aren't smart enough to get the Global Ruling Elite's; however, some are... Most are just elite, inside of the Washington corridors...
I don't agree my fellow Patriot. They all know full well who's pulling their strings. Many have simply fallen victim to the Epstein tactics.....making a mistake ........and then they're over their head.

It's like my 3rd cousins who grew up in McLean Va and both were employed as IT and Security personnel for Congress, DOD, etc for 40 years or so TOLD ME. ......as an example: A 45-yr old Congressman from Po Dunk, Somewhere shows up in DC as a freshman. He goes to his first dinner party and the wife and 3 kids are back home. A beautiful sophisticated 35-yr old woman seems to be very interested in knowing him. One too many martinis and he finds himself in a hotel room with her. He passes out - probably drugged - and wakes up with photos next to him on the nightstand. Guess what ...........its not pics of him and the 35-yr old hottie..........that you might beg forgiveness from the wife for..........no, its worse. Its pics of him naked with a 4-yr old boy and a 7-yr old girl......both naked. They own you then.......they own you! They tell you not to retire......and you don't retire. That's what 3rd cousin Scott told me 18-20 years ago at a family reunion. He said he's seen things that would blow your mind.
Werewolf

You now have CNN telling the normies that the Durham Report is devastating to the FBI and does exonerate Trump. This is a slam dunk when it comes to narrative warfare. When will establishment media finally mention the word treason? Because that's what it is.

We've been experiencing 5th Generation Warfare. Before this is all settled, it will shift to 6th Generation Warfare. How do you defeat 5th and 6th Gen Warfare..........?

Answer: Word of mouth, sharing with friends and family the truth as you gather it. Communication is the way to defeat 5th and 6th Gen Warfare.. Sit on our hands with our mouths covered and we become slaves.

Werewolf
Like apples on a tree, which do we pick next? Jan 6, Obama Iran for Cash, Obama/Clinton betray SEAL Team 6 location and provide Stinger Missiles to the enemy, JFK Assassination, RFK Assassination, MLK Assassination, 911, Virus/Jab Hoax, Human Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Adrenochrome and Child Sacrifice.......to name a few.

NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

When this is finally sorted out, I firmly believe we'll form a new Restored Republic of the United States of America. We will function as a true republic and the 10th Amendment will be enforced.
Lemme guess you and BBW are pushing for your white only Amerikkka?
You and your fellow Meal Team Six cosplay MAGAots are going to do nothing cause you all talk and no action.
Y'alls posts here are just your KKK far right circle jerk dreams while you really post from your parents
basement.
Go back to masturbating to photochopped pics of trump while you look for a job at your local Walmart.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You and your fellow Meal Team Six cosplay MAGAots are going to do nothing cause you all talk and no action.
Y'alls posts here are just your KKK far right circle jerk dreams while you really post from your parents
basement.
Go back to masturbating to photochopped pics of trump while you look for a job at your local Walmart.
Wow!! Traffic, that added nothing of any value…. BTW, how do you know if I'm Blck or White?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Nm. Just ignore the troll. And flag her posts!
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

She is being ignored over on PP as well....

Everyone is tired of her multiple screen names, same old tired schtick and basically being a fat, miserable, lonely liberal white woman who couldn't get laid in men's prison if she was handing out pardons to sleep with her.

FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Everyone is tired of her multiple screen names, same old tired schtick and basically being a fat, miserable, lonely liberal white woman who couldn't get laid in men's prison if she was handing out pardons to sleep with her.

FACT.
Looks like little ol' BBW has been triggered.

And loller at snowflakes having to report posts. Figures the MAGA snowflake crowd would go running to mods.

poor little MAGA snowflakes.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

FACT.
Looks like little ol' BBW has been triggered.

And loller at snowflakes having to report posts. Figures the MAGA snowflake crowd would go running to mods.

poor little MAGA snowflakes.
Traffic... Honest question... Are you Male or Female?

Joe Biden
packofwolves
I don't have a WSJ subscription, but Fox has a summary of the editorial.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wsj-editorial-board-slams-fbi-dupes-press-durham-report-travesty-shouldnt-be-forgotten
ncsualum05
Why do some of you guys think anything will be done about all this? This Durham report took years and it's basically just confirming stuff I knew about all the way back in 2017 and 2018. Now other people in media are finally having to admit it. It's like the COVID lies... they're all just now coming out what a farce a lot of that was but it doesn't matter.

If you have a system where a group of people rule with absolute power and their group includes people in and also leading the dept of justice, fbi, cia, nsa, irs, media, etc. then who exactly is going to hold them accountable for crimes? I agree this is all treason and punishable by death but the US is gone guys.

Trump Russia, COVID, election 2020.... isn't it clear that there's a group of powerful people that rule everything? Collaboration with other nations around the world to form an all powerful ruling class. Elections don't matter these people rule no matter what. They won't be punished by anybody b/c they own all the agencies of law and authority. Seems our republic and other democracies around the world aren't actually anything of the sort anymore... they are just still officially called that and governed that way in title.

I don't have any hope left for this country. Faith and family only for me.
Werewolf
The US is only "gone" if we stand down and do nothing. Right now, our efforts should be to wake fellow citizens up. Not watching the news is better than watching the fake news media but for those tuning into MSM are going to have to be drug from the TV kicking and screaming. The American people are coming together........give it time.........and don't ever give up. We will overcome if we persist.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

basement.

Why are you always such a nasty person? Can't you post without being a jerk?
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

basement.

Why are you always such a nasty person? Can't you post without being a jerk?
She can't. It's all she has.

Sad life if you ask me.... How many times was she called out, banned, returned, called out etc... on PP?

Now there appears to be a "collective boycott" on PP by the remaining old guard there.... It's like the WC now on the political threads.

A few posters going back and forth. Many threads are "cleaned" up by the lefty mods and RCS... what a shame.

That place was great until 2016-17...whenever the change occurred.

Fat Wendy is longing for the good ol' days!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.