Its not a CRISIS at our Southern Border

20,999 Views | 246 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by Bas2020
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some rumblings that the CCP is working with the Sinaloa Drug Cartel, and this may have already involved attempted terrorist attacks here in the US which were thwarted and have not been reported. Definitely a close connection and something worthy of close attention.

Werewolf
We can rest assured, no threats from the open border.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
naaaaah, couldn't happen here.........let's get back to sleeple.

Werewolf
Probably too late in Great Britian but ITS NEVER TOO LATE to fight for your country.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Can't wait til we get a good dose of this in Charlotte and Raleigh, right fellas?

Werewolf
Hey, I'm just fear mongering........but it could create a diverse society.....just think, right there in Raleigh.

BigBarryWood
Werewolf said:

Hey, I'm just fear mongering........but it could create a diverse society.....just think, right there in Raleigh.

Why is the left on the side of this takeover globally. I don't get it.
Werewolf
BigBarryWood said:

Werewolf said:

Why is the left on the side of this takeover globally. I don't get it.
They are not, exclusively. There is huge Nazi component to this. The left is about GOVT power.....the RINOs sell us a can of worms.......along with the Marxist.....all seeking a One World Govt. Divide and conquer has been their method for maintaining control for centuries.

MAGA is a populist revolution and individual sovereignty........resisting this authoritarian movement.
Werewolf
Thank you #Kamala, thank you #Sieve.

Werewolf
Be thankful for the 2nd Amendment, it may come in handy here in The States.

Werewolf
MSM media is hiding this? Naaah, no chance. #FreedomofthePress #ComingtoYourTown?

Werewolf
Great Britain.
Werewolf
The British with their disdain for firearms.........good luck.

Werewolf
How's the open border, come one come all policy, working out for the Brits?

Werewolf
Multi-culturalism in full swing in Belgium.

BigBarryWood
What the actual ****.
Werewolf
BigBarryWood said:

What the actual ****.
Spain too. Now let's see, how many of the 15 million BIden allowed in are thugs, criminals, Chinese and Iranian operatives, and terrorists?

Werewolf
#Sieve, is this fake news?

There's a bounty on Denver cops that is being paid by the Mexican drug cartels.......ambush pays the same as a straight up shootout I guess. What say you, #Sieve?

Werewolf
Child trafficking, Babylonian Talmudism, Moloch, Ukraine, Open southern border........all ties together.

Werewolf

GuerrillaPack
$450 billion cost to U.S. citizens to pay for illegal alien invaders vs $10 billion to built a wall on the southern border...

https://instagr.am/p/C_JoToyy5aD
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_O9T83tf5H

Quote:

An armed gang of illegal immigrants from Venezuela has reportedly taken full control of an apartment complex and parts of the town of Aurora
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
This sheds some light on Colorado and Chicago just allowing Venezuelan gangs to take over apartment complexes.

Illegal immigrants are LITERALLY ABOVE THE LAW in sanctuary cities. They cannot arrest them even when they commit all sorts of other crimes after getting inside the United States...

https://instagr.am/p/C_dmmZ0vXhQ

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_jNtBCO3Og
Werewolf
This tyrant backed down...........at least for now. At least for the next few months until after the elections.

Werewolf
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
Don't forget that American taxpayers are paying the rent for these Venezuelan convicts and gang members to live in apartment complexes for free...

This is all happening because of United Nations (international law) treaties adopted by the U.S. government that force us to allow these invaders to claim "asylum" and not be deported.

This is part of a larger communist United Nations agenda to destroy all western nations by importing tens of millions of 3rd world trash into their countries. Yes, trash. These central and south American nations are literally emptying out their prisons and sending their convicts to be dumped in the United States.

https://instagr.am/p/C_1O0CACQFi
Bas2020
Werewolf
Human trafficking and our national security at stake.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/DABt6iztc_S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.