Its not a CRISIS at our Southern Border

11,304 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
A level of understanding slightly better than #theSieve, #theGobbler and #theNappy.

Werewolf
U 3 sorry excuses here on the Water Cooler are nothing but traitors. U r disgraces!

Werewolf
So as to not disrupt the back n forth banter on the BIden adm thread ;-)

Werewolf
#devolution, baby!
Werewolf
FWIW, LOL
Werewolf
#devolution, my friends. A COG..........Trump is still CIC.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Believed to be Major General , foreign military, per Monkey Werx.

Looks like this guy has been identified.........now go back to sleep guys. Of course, #daSieve, #daGobbler and #daNappy got a Chris Mathews boner when they see this.

Werewolf

Werewolf
Only a fraction of the population in 1776 fought for freedom.........and I persume it will once again be the case.
#Freeloaders

hokiewolf
Doesn't address enough but it's a start.

hokiewolf
The thing I hate:

They want to let 5000 in, daily, before triggering that level of enforcement? Also, why not address why it's so hard to get in legally? That's the crux of the issue!
packgrad
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

How many Trojan Horse might have crossed our southern border the last 3 years? How many out of the 2-3 million illegals essentially allowed in by Biden?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Reader comment:

"Today I went into Bracketville to a land owners meeting. Congressman Chip Roy, state senator Pete Flores, Texas house representative, Ryan Gillian, Texas house representative, David Spiller, and Texas Border Czar, Mike Banks were there to speak with us and to let us know new legislative updates on enforcement of illegal entry and trespassing restrictions.

Some very interesting things came out during this meeting that I was shocked to find out. Number one was that Venezuela had emptied their prisons into America.

Number two, the 250 terrorist that came into our country through our border that were accidentally released into our country, and just shortly after they were released, our government said "oops," those were not supposed to have been released. 15, let me repeat, only 15 of those terrorists have been located and re incarcerated.-

Now, this last thing that I'm gonna tell you is a real shocker.

A Hispanic lady got up and spoke, and she had gone to work at the Border as a government employee being an interpreter with all of the influx of the illegal immigrants coming across.

Her job was to register all of them for Medicaid. Then part of her job, per the Biden administration, was to ask them do you want to register to vote. If they want to register to vote she had to register them to be a voter with no ID.

She also said that they were not required to have insurance on a vehicle, they also received $600 a month, and many other things.

Free!

She said she took it as long as she could and she had to quit her job. She could not do any of this with a clear conscience. She said I am Hispanic. I am here legally and I don't get those free things, so this is how Biden works, she told our representatives that were there. This is what she was required to do by the Biden administration."
Werewolf
America has a great debt of gratitude for the voters that put this in office. Thanks #Sieve, #Nappy and #Gobbler........and couple of the others that pop in here on occasion.
Werewolf
I ran into this the nearby Publix a couple of weeks ago.......hysterical foreign woman not speaking English and begging for money to buy food. If it were a gang of 20 yr old young men I would have wanted a 9MM on my hip.

What's gonna happen when the plug gets pulled on availability of supplies? #daSieve, #daGobbler and #daNappy please provide illegals your home address.

Werewolf
Another FBI [ DS] set up on Texas border
(January 6 / > 2.0 ) event?

Patriot Panic as many believe the convoy to Texas is a set up. For the FBI to stage another false flag event and blame Maga and Patriots.

Green Beret DOC Chambers gave a strong statement saying >Green Berets + Navy Seals will be at the Texas border and they are facilitating the events with the police,, sheriff and INTELLIGENCE to secure a safe gathering on the Texas Border.
_
_
///It's known that the FBI and deep state government intelligence agencies with CIA use _PATCOM operations to set false flag events that blame the events on U.S. civilians.
>
>WACO Fbi event that killed and burned innocent woman and children to death was a PATCOM [ ds] ops
>
>The Oklahoma bombings was a _PATCOM ops by the FBI / CIA
>
>Many more. Other PATCOM ops
>
.>January 6 was a _PATCOM [ ds] operations with fbi/ cia / highest levels in the government operations
__
So there is justified panic in the conservative community on the deep state planning to stage PATCOM operations
( False flag event) to blame Maga and Patriots for a civil war set off.

Unfortunately bravery is the only way to stand up to the corruption and "Green Berets + Navy Seal" are there to help facilitate a peaceful outcome.
_Currently Intelligence is already identifying several people and groups that are already there to stir up problems ( they were sent by deep state directives)

It is very important for Patriots and Trump supporters to understand these coming next 11 months are vital for Americans to rise against the UN [ DAVOS] [ CIA] [ CABAL] through the world and many fronts including
operations on the Texas Borders.
_
_This year is a powerful year where U.S. Patriots must pick powerful moments to stand physically in demonstration and give their credence and voice inside actual demonstrations and movements.
This same Bravery of standing against the system is also going to happen in Europe on a massive level.

_The United Operations of the ALLIANCE moves forward, MASSIVE CORRUPTION SCANDALS ARE GOING TO UNFOLD CONNECTED TO UN. VACCINES. UN. GLOBAL WARMING SCAM CONNECTED TO CARBON TAXES AND CONTROL. ////

>EPSTEIN SAGA. IS GOING TO ERUPT INTO DNC, CIA FBI OPERATIONS, COVER-UPS AND COLLUSION. //)
INTELLIGENCE IS GOING TO DROP TRUTH BOMBS ON JANUARY 6 PATCOM OPERATIONS EXPOSURE

A WORLD OF PAIN OF EXPOSURE IS COMING THAT WILL ANGER THE WORLD INCLUDING THE MASSIVE BLACKOUTS, THE NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENTS_ NUCLEAR WAR, AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

So be very careful and use your wisdom in this time as you BRAVE THE STORM and navigate through the EVENTS to help the world come back into balance inside the Storm my dear friend, Patriots and ANONS

WWG1WGA

The news is fake. The war is real.

Inside the Storm the rising of world citizens and movements is vital in standing against the elite globalist corruption that controls the systems.

Stay strong dear Patriots as we come into a powerful hard year of The Great Awakening
Movement.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some chips and a few beers sound great, where's my recliner?

Werewolf
What the F, more conspiracy theories!
Werewolf
Glad that our Federal Govt and Biden are being tough on both the CCP and the Ayatollahs.
Werewolf
It's not a CRISIS, please ignore.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Glad to see our UniParty US Senate adequately fund protection of Zelensky's northern border.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Where's #daSeive?

Werewolf
Chicago and New York this spring.............Raleigh and Charlotte next spring, after the election. Thanks #Sieve and #Gobbler.

hokiewolf
Stop misrepresenting what I have said repeatedly on this thread. I do not approve of illegal immigration. Never have, never will. Stop being an *******.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
#Nappy and #Seive, you got a vacant house next door? If not, you got a basement or a garage, certainly.

Werewolf
You've got a seriuos anger problem my man.........seek help. You could have another five or ten years in ya.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Stop misrepresenting what I have said repeatedly on this thread. I do not approve of illegal immigration. Never have, never will. Stop being an *******.
Biden & Dimms openly support mass illegal immigration. RINO's failure to aggressively oppose allow passive support. #Sieve and #Nappy are Dimms. You, my friend, are a RINO........and make up 1/2 of the Uniparty. You picked your side...........own it and own that you and other RINOs are dangers to our returning to a constitutional republic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.