Project Sandman

8,508 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
COUNTDOWN to collapse of the petrodollar… America's dollar dominance is coming to a sudden, catastrophic end… total CHAOS will follow

All thx dominoes may now be lined up courtesy of BRICS pact.

BRICS is an acronym for five leading emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
Oldsouljer
Among the BRICs, there are commonalities but there are also divergences. While Lula attempts to impose tyranny on Brazil, he's more in the camp of the Russo-Chinese. But India isn't going to be friends with China any time soon while the Himalayas tensions continue to boil and in fact, they were ready for the last ChiCom territorial incursion with the help of U.S. Intel. Where they unite is the desire to be free of the dollar and yes, that spells a world of hurt waiting for us.
Werewolf
Yes. I'll add a couple of other developments when I get off the road….traveling today
hokiewolf
Exit light, enter night
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
1.Saudi Arabia and Iran seem to have come together…
2. Turkey seems destined to join and leave NATO

Both Turks and Saudis are US armed however so there is a historical dependence upon the US. Both seem set to join BRICS.

US left out as China, Iran come out on top in latest deal with Saudi Arabia: 'Sign of the times' (yahoo.com)
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Among the BRICs, there are commonalities but there are also divergences. While Lula attempts to impose tyranny on Brazil, he's more in the camp of the Russo-Chinese. But India isn't going to be friends with China any time soon while the Himalayas tensions continue to boil and in fact, they were ready for the last ChiCom territorial incursion with the help of U.S. Intel. Where they unite is the desire to be free of the dollar and yes, that spells a world of hurt waiting for us.
Agreed. Certainly, India and China are foes and complicated with Pakistan's cozy relationship with the Chinese.

My take is that they all have one common enemy and that is the central banker's and their fiat dollar. This is all about taking the fiat dollar down. Once the central banks are gone then each country resumes the business of protecting and maintaining their sovereignty. Where the US goes is probably a gold and silver backed US dollar.
Werewolf
(1) "Project Sandman" describes a 100+ nation agreement that, when triggered, will see those nations simultaneously dump the dollar and abandon the "petrodollar" .. When this decision is triggered, the dollar and all dollar-denominated assets will plunge to near-ZERO literally overnight. : Wallstreetsilver (reddit.com)
Werewolf
I'll add that MAGA's primary enemy is the same primary enemy identified by the BRICS countries. It will be interesting to understand the Xi and CCP relationship to the central bank cabal if that truth is every told by historians.
Werewolf
[url=https://rumble.com/v2e2l0q-sganon-sits-down-w-dr.-kirk-elliott-to-discuss-the-banking-mafia-and-ds-fin.html]SGAnon Sits Down w/ Dr. Kirk Elliott to Discuss the Banking Mafia and [DS] Financial Disempowerment (rumble.com)[/url]

Dr Elliott ties this to the central banker push for a Central Bank digital currency and all the dangers posed.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

[url=https://rumble.com/v2e2l0q-sganon-sits-down-w-dr.-kirk-elliott-to-discuss-the-banking-mafia-and-ds-fin.html]SGAnon Sits Down w/ Dr. Kirk Elliott to Discuss the Banking Mafia and [DS] Financial Disempowerment (rumble.com)[/url]

Dr Elliott ties this to the central banker push for a Central Bank digital currency and all the dangers posed.
Which is why I lean DeSantis over Trump. Trump hasn't said a word about CBDC, DeSantis has recently warned about this. Coupled with Trump's previous antipathy to Bitcoin, I don't think Trump grasps the threat.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

(1) "Project Sandman" describes a 100+ nation agreement that, when triggered, will see those nations simultaneously dump the dollar and abandon the "petrodollar" .. When this decision is triggered, the dollar and all dollar-denominated assets will plunge to near-ZERO literally overnight. : Wallstreetsilver (reddit.com)
Yeah, this may or may not happen precisely as described, but it's happening in some form. Powell has no good choices here, and todays trader talk should be interesting. Here's the current movement chart for the yellow stuff….
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Which is why I lean DeSantis over Trump. Trump hasn't said a word about CBDC, DeSantis has recently warned about this. Coupled with Trump's previous antipathy to Bitcoin, I don't think Trump grasps the threat.
I'm the other way but at least we see who the primary enemy is and that enemy has been 'behind the lines' for a long time. Always appreciate your perspective.
Werewolf
Werewolf
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws"

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Werewolf
Hoak, I cannot read this. Can you tell me what it says?
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Hoak, I cannot read this. Can you tell me what it says?

it says that the plan is working! You were right all along! Nah
Werewolf
True to form
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

True to form
will you DM me lottery numbers every day so I know which ones not to use?
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

True to form
will you DM me lottery numbers every day so I know which ones not to use?
Sorry, the Hoakster, I don't do lottery tickets.

Werewolf
Some potential for fraud with the impressing crisis

https://watcher.guru/news/french-authorities-raid-5-major-banks-in-e100-billion-fraud-investigation
Werewolf
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
I'm just glad we have Joe Biden to lead us through these times.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Reader comment:

"Note: Japan cannot use The World's Reserve Currency - meaning the USD - to buy that oil because dollar-trade with Russia is sanctioned.

They are buying the oil with either the Russian Ruble or Chinese Yuan."
Werewolf
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-and-malaysia-announce-trade-in-indian-rupees/article66687080.ece

India, Malaysia move beyond dollar to settle trade in INR
Werewolf
Creature from Jekyll Island dig with accompanying video.
Now is as good as a time as ever to highlight what the Federal Reserve Banking System really is:
A criminal cartel.
A slave system.

The Creature from Jekyll Island - by Pepe Lives Matter (substack.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Federal Reserve Note Definition, Lifespan, Features (investopedia.com)
Werewolf
Disjointed canceled by Netflix........too bizarre, I'm sure.

DISJOINTED NETFLIX'S SITCOM EXPOSE ILLUMINATI & WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM (Season 2 Ep.8) (rumble.com)
Werewolf
The French are certainly ahead of the population here in the US. Hoak, northing will come of this, correct? Just a little bump in the road?

Blackrock HQ there I think. Is MSM covering this?

Werewolf
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.