Project Sandman

8,518 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BRICS is the alternative system being implemented by anti-NWO countries. At one time I thought the CCP was allied with the NWO, I'm thinking that's not the case anymore. Maybe the common enemy, Trump, brought them together for the 2020 election fraud and theft.

BABE = typical American citizen
Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf, you are a prolific poster! I would suggest moderating some of it. You have too many subject/points being thrown out that it's tough to keep up.

Create a narrative, then add facts to support your narrative. The spitball affect only makes your important topics appear reckless.

Don't get me wrong, I understand a lot of your points and agree with most of them; however, trying to consume them, is difficult!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf, you are a prolific poster! I would suggest moderating some of it. You have too many subject/points being thrown out that it's tough to keep up.

Create a narrative, then add facts to support your narrative. The spitball affect only makes your important topics appear reckless.

Don't get me wrong, I understand a lot of your points and agree with most of them; however, trying to consume them, is difficult!
Cary, I don't expect - nor do I wish - to engage others. Quite frankly, I don't have time. I hope that some portion of what I post triggers a few here to think about alternative narratives to those they're inundated with.

Lastly, the enemy is within. It may not be clear right now but MAGA is winning.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Cary, I don't expect - nor do I wish - to engage others. Quite frankly, I don't have time. I hope that some portion of what I post triggers a few here to think about alternative narratives to those they're inundated with.

Do you really believe anybody, on this forum, or in general life, will think about alternative narratives? Unfortunately we are in a world, whereas...

The Bid and the Ask are too far apart... So, somebody has to win!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Do you really believe anybody, on this forum, or in general life, will think about alternative narratives? Unfortunately we are in a world, whereas...

The Bid and the Ask are too far apart... So, somebody has to win!!
I think exposure initially.......just exposure. What's coming will allow me to sit back and watch.......as I am doing somewhat now. It's apparent that most here aren't ready to - nor are they even capable of - accepting that the truth is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Take the Biden mask and the Michael Robinson cases for instance, i thought there might be enough visual and audio for some contemplation by some here.........particularly Michael Robinson w both audio and visual evidence. Those two girls are borrowed children and who the suspected parents was shared. Now Barack clearly says Michael at least 3 different occasions......1 of them he stopped himself haflway through the word. I watched a clip of John Legend and Crissy Tiegen. She was teasing Legend in a subtle way about having sex with Obama and they both laughed with her goading him. Joan Rivers spoke of it. Now that is both visual and audio proof yet guys here dismiss it. That's badly brainwashed with an inability to discern the truth.........precisely the inability descrdibed by KGB Yuri Berzmenov.......in this case, this is being perpetrated by our FED GOVT on our PEOPLE.

Did you listen to the whistleblower testimony re the FED GOVT as middleman in global child trafficking? Its coming.........truth.....says Q. A Q post at least 2 years ago said Obama would move to Kenya and claim that he's always been a Kenyan citizen.........as you know, Obama just announced his move to Kenya in June.....

Juan O'Savin told us 2 years ago that Trump would be arrested......it happened as you know...last month? He's been spot on all along.........with things having occured more slowly than he has lead us to believe. I do believe he's an information and disinformation officer for the Q team. You may want to learn what Q clearance is........its essentially access above a Military General. Trump remains Commander in Chief and the nuclear access codes are not held or known by anyone in the Biden office. Strategic Air, Space Force and essentially all high-end military capability is controlled by the Q team out of Cheyenne Mountain.........locked down since March 2020.

I do what I can and attempt to find opportunities to plant the alternative facts in people's minds. Hey, I voted for Obama, cheered for George W. Bush bombing Iraq etc. I bought the Bull**** lies about Sadam's chemical weapons. I'm out of this matrix and I see it clearly now. I don't know how else to explain it.

Werewolf
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/dedollarization-dollar-dominance-yuan-chinese-cross-border-transactions-usd-renminbi-2023-4?amp

Business Insider (https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/dedollarization-dollar-dominance-yuan-chinese-cross-border-transactions-usd-renminbi-2023-4?amp)
The dollar falls behind the yuan for the first time in Chinese cross-border transactions
The yuan now accounts for 48% of China's cross-border transactions versus 47% for the US dollar.
Werewolf
Werewolf
A secretive annual meeting attended by the world's elite has A.I. top of the agenda

OpenAI CEO Sam Altman, Microsoft CEO, and Google CEO to brief elites on AI at secretive Bilderberg meeting in Portugal.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/24jqb20uck/

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Exit light, enter night
What am I not understanding here Hoak?
JPMorgan Is Abruptly Freezing Customers' Bank Accounts and Discriminating Against Clients Without Warning: Law Enforcement Officials in 19 States - The Daily Hodl
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Exit light, enter night
What am I not understanding here Hoak?
JPMorgan Is Abruptly Freezing Customers' Bank Accounts and Discriminating Against Clients Without Warning: Law Enforcement Officials in 19 States - The Daily Hodl
. Masterpiece Cake Shop
303 Creative
Hobby Lobby

Go read up on those cases and you'll find your non-conspiracy driven answer
Werewolf
But the Christian woman that owns a bakery is required to make a wedding cake for a couple of gay men if she doesn't believe in gay marriage? Can't have it both ways there Hoak.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

lol this is a regular occurrence all year long and it hardly makes a dent in the total holdings owned by the Waltons. They're not obviously anticipating catastrophe.
Werewolf

US TREASURY SECRETARY YELLEN: SHOULD EXPECT A SLOW DECLINE IN DOLLAR AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY.

The continued theft of the American people through inflation and interest rate increases…all so we can do what? Pay off the US Debt that We the People never voted for anyway?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Distractions and distractions and distractions.........and not a peep of this from the MSM.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.