2024 Elections

278,829 Views | 3393 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by SmaptyWolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BobbyCox95 said:

Of the dozens of graphs I've seen that are very telling, the one you posted is the only one that I've seen that has a note like that. Not sure how much I believe it but whatever. My last point to this is that after Trumps spike in '19, the numbers starting dropping sharply starting in the Summer of '19. Don't think any of that can be attributed to COVID. It actually bottomed out before things shut down because of COVID

Look at the link that you posted. To the right of your graph are "Supplementary notes" which say the exact same thing. The data for all of these graphs comes from the same place.

Everything before March 2020 on your graphs are apples, everything after are oranges. Of course I'm shocked that Fox News would be so tricky.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Of the dozens of graphs I've seen that are very telling, the one you posted is the only one that I've seen that has a note like that. Not sure how much I believe it but whatever. My last point to this is that after Trumps spike in '19, the numbers starting dropping sharply starting in the Summer of '19. Don't think any of that can be attributed to COVID. It actually bottomed out before things shut down because of COVID

Look at the link that you posted. To the right of your graph are "Supplementary notes" which say the exact same thing. The data for all of these graphs comes from the same place.

Everything before March 2020 on your graphs are apples, everything after are oranges. Of course I'm shocked that Fox News would be so tricky.
I think you're trying to get off on a technicality here. I see the comment you are referring to but this graph is combining apprehensions AND expulsions. Count them separate or combine them and call them "encounters" if you like but this graph covers both. The wording doesn't change the fact that the numbers have skyrocketed in the past 4 years. Biden and Harris haven't even addressed the situation other than to cancel all the Trump executive orders until this year

SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

I think you're trying to get off on a technicality here. I see the comment you are referring to but this graph is combining apprehensions AND expulsions. Count them separate or combine them and call them "encounters" if you like but this graph covers both. The wording doesn't change the fact that the numbers have skyrocketed in the past 4 years. Biden and Harris haven't even addressed the situation other than to cancel all the Trump executive orders until this year

No it doesn't, but ok. I think you guys are happy to misinterpret what is clearly messy data.

It's interesting that after March 2020 (when Title 42 went into effect and they changed their "encounters" reporting) Trump's data immediately starts shooting straight up. Sure looks he was heading for the same place, doesn't it?
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

No it doesn't, but ok. I think you guys are happy to misinterpret what is clearly messy data.

It's interesting that after March 2020 (when Title 42 went into effect and they changed their "encounters" reporting) Trump's data immediately starts shooting straight up. Sure looks he was heading for the same place, doesn't it?
You keep fighting the good fight sir. I'm not ever going to persuade you of anything and you certainly aren't to persuade me either. I think Kamala's ideas on most things are dangerous and I'm gonna be voting for Trump.
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

You keep fighting the good fight sir. I'm not ever going to persuade you of anything and you certainly aren't to persuade me either. I think Kamala's ideas on most things are dangerous and I'm gonna be voting for Trump.
Oh, after your "he's the spawn of Satan but I'm voting for him anyway" post at the beginning I don't think there was ever a question who you'll be voting for. People that have been led down that kind of rabbit hole rarely come back. Our conversation was more for the benefit of other folks.

Take care!
BobbyCox95
"People that have been led down that kind of rabbit hole rarely come back."

Likewise

Again, I vote for policy and country rather than let my emotions get in the way. I don't care much about a persons flaws if they are going to push an agenda I support. I could never vote for someone I fundamentally disagree with on policy just because the other guy Tweets mean things.

You take care as well!
caryking
BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

Again, I vote for policy and country rather than let my emotions get in the way. I don't care much about a persons flaws if they are going to push an agenda I support. I could never vote for someone I fundamentally disagree with on policy just because the other guy Tweets mean things.

You take care as well!

That post is the best in this thread! Congratulations! I support your thoughts 100%.
Werewolf
Taiwan elections are held the 'old school' way. Reason being, to prevent election interference from the CCP and other adversaries. What a novel idea.

Werewolf
Tucker telling us some truths.........

Werewolf
Epstein Island wasn't the only island into the child trafficking and worse. Wonder which list Ferrell is on? Or is he a PDiddy freakout party sicko.

Werewolf
#daSieve. When its all said and done, #daSieve and #daNappy will be known as strong supporters of #Treason.

Werewolf

MARICOPA COUNTY: Population 4.6 MILLION "We need almost 2 weeks" to count and report all votes
#Sieve #Nappy #Gobbler #Treason .....all in the same breath
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

That post is the best in this thread! Congratulations! I support your thoughts 100%.
It's such a great message for the kids! "It doesn't matter how awful the people you follow are, as long as you get what you want!" I bet you guys run a "moral compass" youth group at church.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

It's such a great message for the kids! "It doesn't matter how awful the people you follow are, as long as you get what you want!" I bet you guys run a "moral compass" youth group at church.

This isn't a popularity contest and it's not complicated. I'm not voting for Donald Trump the man. I'm voting for conservative values and the appointment of conservative judges etc. For the life of me I don't understand how this is so hard to comprehend. BTW Kamala isn't exactly Mother Teresa. LOL
caryking
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

This isn't a popularity contest and it's not complicated. I'm not voting for Donald Trump the man. I'm voting for conservative values and the appointment of conservative judges etc. For the life of me I don't understand how this is so hard to comprehend. BTW Kamala isn't exactly Mother Teresa. LOL

Kamala is a *****! These libs know it! Because she is an empty suit, the only thing they have is…

Trump is Hitler

Unfortunately, we have too many ignorant people is our society that will vote based on that. It is what it is…
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

That was a reasonable rationalization back in 2016. But Trump is waaaaaay beyond "mean tweets" at this point. Sorry man, you've gotta be in a pretty dark, oblivious, or profoundly gullible place to vote for him now. But you do you!
Werewolf
Candance Owens interview Judge Joe Brown. Hear the Judge share his understanding of a number of American political events of the last 60 years including Martin Luther King's assassination (does not involve James Earl Ray).

The primary discussion revolves around who Kamala Harris really is, her roots and who was behind Kamala's ascendence to power and who controls Kamala (in addition to other political leaders controlled by this group).

2 hr 17 min

https://www.youtube.com/live/q3KdO-t5p2o?si=Y1vc29q_jgSHqWDu
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

That was a reasonable rationalization back in 2016. But Trump is waaaaaay beyond "mean tweets" at this point. Sorry man, you've gotta be in a pretty dark, oblivious, or profoundly gullible place to vote for him now. But you do you!

LOL. Good one! That's your funniest joke yet

You can throw all the insults, guilt trips, etc you want at me but believe me, I'm in a much better head space than you or anyone that thinks Trump is Hitler and Kamala is our only hope, lol. The deep hatred you carry for one man is not something I envy, trust me. Anyone who is on the right, leans right or even considers themselves a moderate should vote for Trump, if for no other reason, than because of the Supreme Court justices that might be nominated in the next 4 years. His first 3 are outstanding and I have no doubt Kamala would place some of her radical friends in there. That is, unless they destroy the SCOTUS first.
hokiewolf
packofwolves
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

LOL. Good one! That's your funniest joke yet

You can throw all the insults, guilt trips, etc you want at me but believe me, I'm in a much better head space than you or anyone that thinks Trump is Hitler and Kamala is our only hope, lol. The deep hatred you carry for one man is not something I envy, trust me. Anyone who is on the right, leans right or even considers themselves a moderate should vote for Trump, if for no other reason, than because of the Supreme Court justices that might be nominated in the next 4 years. His first 3 are outstanding and I have no doubt Kamala would place some of her radical friends in there. That is, unless they destroy the SCOTUS first.

Can't believe you have managed to carry on this long. You sir are a glutton for punishment. Let's just say smartie is on many ignore lists.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

If Trump dropped out of the race today, the democrats would hate the next person just as much. Democrats are the party of hate.
BobbyCox95
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

If Trump dropped out of the race today, the democrats would hate the next person just as much. Democrats are the party of hate.

The party of acceptance, tolerance and compassion…..unless you disagree with them on politics. Then they become the most hateful, vile and evil people on the planet. Lol
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

There's zero evidence for this.

This is quantifiable. No past Republican president has ever been as unfavorable with Dems as Trump is.

And not just Dems. Trump is historically unpopular on both sides of the aisle.

No Republican president has ever had the unfavorability that Trump does with registered Republicans, either.
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

The party of acceptance, tolerance and compassion…..unless you disagree with them in politics. Then they become the most hateful, vile and evil people on the planet. Lol
Trump could announce tomorrow that we should execute every kitten in America, and as long as there was a Supreme Court seat that could be filled with another radical right winger you'd still happily vote for him.

But the other side is totally evil.

I can see why these conversations never go anywhere.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

The party of acceptance, tolerance and compassion…..unless you disagree with them in politics. Then they become the most hateful, vile and evil people on the planet. Lol
Trump could announce tomorrow that we should execute every kitten in America, and as long as there was a Supreme Court seat that could be filled with another radical right winger you'd still happily vote for him.

But the other side is totally evil.

I can see why these conversation never go anywhere.

Well I hate cats, so…….

Now if it was puppies, that may be the line in the sand.

Radical right winger, lol. The 3 he's placed are outstanding and fair. For you to say they're radical tells me all I need to know
BobbyCox95

Werewolf
Wonder if #daSieve's side can cheat enough to overcome the real #'s?

Packforlife
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

Well I'm a life long independent never have tied myself to any specific party and I truly research my vote every election thoroughly and just in my opinion Harris is much more scarier to me than Trump. Take it for what it's worth but in my independent mind there is only one choice once you cut through all of the bullcrap talk and mudslinging Kamala is pretty much a scary choice.
CoachCase
I hope and pray there are many more out there like you!
AlleyPack
About 2-3 years ago, I think "but you do you" must have been passed around as one of recommended catch-phrases for snarky liberals, because I've lost count of how many times I've seen one of them use it on Facebook, X, etc.

SmaptyWolf
Packforlife said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Likewise

You take care as well!

Well I'm a life long independent never have tied myself to any specific party and I truly research my vote every election thoroughly and just in my opinion Harris is much more scarier to me than Trump. Take it for what it's worth but in my independent mind there is only one choice once you cut through all of the bullcrap talk and mudslinging Kamala is pretty much a scary choice.
Since you researched this thoroughly, I'm just curious... what makes Kamala a scary choice to you? And is there anything you find scary about Trump?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.