2024 Elections

266,935 Views | 3334 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by packgrad
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

Donald Trump is not a good person. He's egotistical, immature, spiteful, arrogant etc etc etc.

But, I'll be voting for him for the third time on Nov 5. Not because I like him as a person, because I don't, but because I'm voting for his policy's and desperately trying to keep Kamala and her radical agenda out of the White House. This is what I don't understand about all these idiots that are all over social media saying "I've been a republican all my life but I just voted for Kamala Harris!" This is about the dumbest mindset I can fathom.

People need to wake up and listen to Elon Musk for a second. Like him or not, he hits the nail on the head when he says if we lose this election, this will be the last. Sure there will be more elections but the radical left will have unchecked power for decades if she wins. Illegals voting , DC and Puerto Rico as states with liberal congressmen that will permanently tilt the power of Congress, radical changes to the SCOTUS that will ensure the left has control and will side with these radical changes etc. Are these lifelong Republicans really so dumb that they are going to risk it all because Donald isn't a good person? Kamala isn't either. We haven't had a decent human as either party's nominee in decades. You vote for policy and for the country, not because you like one person or the other. I can't wrap my head around that.
Elon Musk is smart enough to know the crap he's spewing is nonsense, and in many cases the exact opposite of reality. Like all oligarchs, though, he's a self-serving tool looking to cash in.

If Trump does win I hope you enjoy Musk's half-baked "full self driving" robo-taxis rushed onto our roads next year rear-ending your F-150.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Donald Trump is not a good person. He's egotistical, immature, spiteful, arrogant etc etc etc.

But, I'll be voting for him for the third time on Nov 5. Not because I like him as a person, because I don't, but because I'm voting for his policy's and desperately trying to keep Kamala and her radical agenda out of the White House. This is what I don't understand about all these idiots that are all over social media saying "I've been a republican all my life but I just voted for Kamala Harris!" This is about the dumbest mindset I can fathom.

People need to wake up and listen to Elon Musk for a second. Like him or not, he hits the nail on the head when he says if we lose this election, this will be the last. Sure there will be more elections but the radical left will have unchecked power for decades if she wins. Illegals voting , DC and Puerto Rico as states with liberal congressmen that will permanently tilt the power of Congress, radical changes to the SCOTUS that will ensure the left has control and will side with these radical changes etc. Are these lifelong Republicans really so dumb that they are going to risk it all because Donald isn't a good person? Kamala isn't either. We haven't had a decent human as either party's nominee in decades. You vote for policy and for the country, not because you like one person or the other. I can't wrap my head around that.
Elon Musk is smart enough to know the crap he's spewing is nonsense, and in many cases the exact opposite of reality. Like all oligarchs, though, he's a self-serving tool looking to cash in.

If Trump does win I hope you enjoy Musk's half-baked "full self driving" robo-taxis rushed onto our roads next year rear-ending your F-150.

Ah you shouldn't have edited this. I like the "running over your dog" comment better. In which case it doesn't really bother me, we don't have a dog anymore. But if all of this was just to pad Elons own pockets, wouldn't he be all-in on the candidate closest to supporting the green new deal? The most climate consumed candidate? Not the one that fights for the fossil fuel industry.

SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Ah you shouldn't have edited this. I like the "running over your dog" comment better. In which case it doesn't really bother me, we don't have a dog anymore. But if all of this was just to pad Elons own pockets, wouldn't he be all-in on the candidate closest to supporting the green new deal? The most climate consumed candidate? Not the one that fights for the fossil fuel industry.

You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Elon initially went right-wing bonkers over California regulators telling him he had to close factories at the beginning of the pandemic when his workers were dying left and right. He's currently battling various government regulators because his exploding rockets periodically dump concrete dust and god knows what else all over the neighboring Texas towns, and it's government regulators that will demand safety data before letting him put his robo-taxis on the road, which is pretty existential to Tesla's survival.

So yeah, he's only making an a** out of himself now because he wants someone to make the FAA, the NHTSA, etc cease to exist. Full stop.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Elon initially went right-wing bonkers over California regulators telling him he had to close factories at the beginning of the pandemic when his workers were dying left and right. He's currently battling various government regulators because his exploding rockets periodically dump concrete dust and god knows what else all over the neighboring Texas towns, and it's government regulators that will demand safety data before letting him put his robo-taxis on the road, which is pretty existential to Tesla's survival.

So yeah, he's only making an a** out of himself now because he wants someone to make the FAA, the NHTSA, etc cease to exist. Full stop.
I don't think either of those will cease to exist no matter who the president is. But regardless of his motivation what he says makes a ton of sense and is the same thing people have been saying long before he said it.
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

I don't think either of those will cease to exist no matter who the president is. But regardless of his motivation what he says makes a ton of sense and is the same thing people have been saying long before he said it.
Lol, whatever you say. Which part makes a "ton of sense"? There's only one party that openly fantasizes about civil war, even here on the Water Cooler, and it ain't the Dems. And if Dems were criminal masterminds at stealing elections, do you really think their master plan would involve somehow sneaking millions of illegal immigrants into the voting booth undetected? Seems like the worst of the available options. And have you noticed that MANY Latino voters came from actual crazy leftist countries and are just as likely to vote Republican? How does that end democracy exactly?

This whole alternate reality you guys are living in only makes a "ton of sense" if you don't stop and think about it for 30 seconds.
BobbyCox95
SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Lol, whatever you say. Which part makes a "ton of sense"? There's only one party that openly fantasizes about civil war, even here on the Water Cooler, and it ain't the Dems. And if Dems were criminal masterminds at stealing elections, do you really think their master plan would involve somehow sneaking millions of illegal immigrants into the voting booth undetected? Seems like the worst of the available options. And have you noticed that MANY Latino voters came from actual crazy leftist countries and are just as likely to vote Republican? So how does increasing the Latino population end democracy exactly?

This whole alternate reality you guys are living in only makes a "ton of sense" if you don't stop and think about it for 30 seconds.
LOL good gracious, who said anything about civil war? Read my first post on the subject.....I explained how what he says "makes a ton of sense". I'm not talking about illegal immigrants sneaking into anywhere and voting. I'm talking about the danger of allowing illegal immigrants to vote LEGALLY. You think they are going to vote against the party that gave them a path to citizenship after they came here illegally? The politics of the country they came from is insignificant. Besides the fact that it's unconstitutional, it's also dangerous. I get that you don't like Elon because he supports Trump but that doesn't change the fact that what he says is true. Sorry
DrummerboyWolf
No election fraud whatsoever going on.

Oh wait, ballots found in a storm drain that were stolen from a USPS mailbox.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/update-ballots-found-orange-county-storm-drain-were/
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Lol, whatever you say. Which part makes a "ton of sense"? There's only one party that openly fantasizes about civil war, even here on the Water Cooler, and it ain't the Dems. And if Dems were criminal masterminds at stealing elections, do you really think their master plan would involve somehow sneaking millions of illegal immigrants into the voting booth undetected? Seems like the worst of the available options. And have you noticed that MANY Latino voters came from actual crazy leftist countries and are just as likely to vote Republican? So how does increasing the Latino population end democracy exactly?

LOL good gracious, who said anything about civil war? Read my first post on the subject.....I explained how what he says "makes a ton of sense". I'm not talking about illegal immigrants sneaking into anywhere and voting. I'm talking about the danger of allowing illegal immigrants to vote LEGALLY. You think they are going to vote against the party that gave them a path to citizenship after they came here illegally? The politics of the country they came from is insignificant. Besides the fact that it's unconstitutional, it's also dangerous. I get that you don't like Elon because he supports Trump but that doesn't change the fact that what he says is true. Sorry
Here in the real world it's already illegal for any non-citizen to vote, and I doubt Musk is talking about a problem a decade or longer from now when current immigrants might get citizenship. Of the current Latino population that are citizens, though, no, as a group it they don't seem particularly appreciative for Dems not being openly hostile to them. Some of them seem to think the same way you do... "I'll happily vote for Satan himself if it means preventing women from getting abortions".

The fact that you think our current immigration problem is some sort of Dem election scheme, though, is comical. The U.S. business community needs cheap labor. That's why immigrants come. End of story. Job openings and border crossings have tracked tightly for decades. For Republicans it's a win/win since they can then use the border as their OMG NUMBER ONE ISSUE to keep you perpetually outraged about the immigrant population that they always find a reason to not fix.

If you ever want it to change for real, you need to stop being played like a fiddle.

packgrad
lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.