2024 Elections

259,873 Views | 3299 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

The only way Trump loses this election is because of cheating. I said it! Yes, I am setting the stage for a loss by Trump. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it…
exactly.
Werewolf
In case you missed it. Election 2024 worthy.

DrummerboyWolf
I am not a proponent of early voting or everybody getting mail in ballots like in California. Too much chance for fraud over that long period of time.

Having said that, I just went and voted. Never know what might happen as nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. I am not a young fellow, but my vote might help save the Republic, so I have done my Patriotic Duty if I am not here tomorrow.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Thanks for your reply. If we are not going to ensure that everyone who votes is eligible to vote, then again this adds fuel to the fire that election fraud can occur. I think the biggest concern in today's environment is whether persons voting are citizens or not - a legitimate issue since the borders have an open door policy. I think a thorough examination of the boards of elections where most of these allegations are occurring would also help shed light as to whether the officials were doing their job or playing politics.

How many Republican Secretaries of State and bipartisan election board members and court cases and non-partisan/libertarian studies do there need to be that all tell you the same thing before you'll just acknowledge our system is solid as hell and illegal votes aren't being cast with any frequency and no widespread shenanigans are going on?

But sure, go knock yourself out and "do your own research" and go "examine" the umpteen bipartisan boards of elections around the country if it makes you feel better.

The rest of us are definitely getting the sense that y'all will always come up with some other allegedly unturned stone that needs "examining" before you'll finally believe what you keep finding, though.
caryking
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Thanks for your reply. If we are not going to ensure that everyone who votes is eligible to vote, then again this adds fuel to the fire that election fraud can occur. I think the biggest concern in today's environment is whether persons voting are citizens or not - a legitimate issue since the borders have an open door policy. I think a thorough examination of the boards of elections where most of these allegations are occurring would also help shed light as to whether the officials were doing their job or playing politics.

How many Republican Secretaries of State and bipartisan election board members and court cases and non-partisan/libertarian studies do there need to be that all tell you the same thing before you'll just acknowledge our system is solid as hell and illegal votes aren't being cast with any frequency and no widespread shenanigans are going on?

But sure, go knock yourself out and "do your own research" and go "examine" the umpteen bipartisan boards of elections around the country if it makes you feel better.

The rest of us are definitely getting the sense that y'all will always come up with some other allegedly unturned stone that needs "examining" before you'll finally believe what you keep finding, though.
How many legal challenges do we need to tell you Dems want to steal the election?
CoachCase
As always, thanks for your comments. We obviously look at things differently.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Sickening. If it doesn't happen anyway - as Civ incessantly claims - why are the Democrats against it?

Oh wait!

LOLOL.

The only thing sickening is red states illegally trying to purge voter rolls right before an election.

Go look up the NVRA.

Federal law prohibits changing voter rolls right before an election. You had 3.75 years to attempt this lawfully. Sorry if following the law is inconvenient for you.
Ahh, but you conveniently left out the legal challenges which in themselves consumed much of those 3.75 years.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

I am not a proponent of early voting or everybody getting mail in ballots like in California. Too much chance for fraud over that long period of time.

Having said that, I just went and voted. Never know what might happen as nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. I am not a young fellow, but my vote might help save the Republic, so I have done my Patriotic Duty if I am not here tomorrow.
spot on, patriot.
Werewolf
Who's GLobalist-controlled? That's question #1 most of the time.
Werewolf
#daSieve, will retort "well, it's not illegal."

BREAKING: The RNC has filed a lawsuit against election officials in Detroit, Michigan, for deleting surveillance footage of ballot drop boxes when asked to provide it.

They want the court to issue a Writ of Mandamus, forcing them to retain footage of the 2024 election.

"Deleting drop box surveillance footage while there is a pending FOIA request for it is an assault on transparency. This breach of trust is exactly what reduces confidence in our elections. We will hold Detroit accountable, as this secrecy has no place in a fair and secure election -- Michiganders deserve far better." - RNC Chair Whatley

The footage in question is from the primary election that took place in August. The officials were legally required to preserve the footage, but they deleted it upon receiving the FOIA request.

This lawsuit is more important than realized at face value. By obtaining a court order BEFORE the 2024 election to force officials to preserve footage, the RNC is creating legal jeopardy for any officials that DO delete footage. It also means the Democrat officials can't invoke the argument of latches to dismiss any future lawsuit about the footage.

Werewolf
If it's a swing state that uses Dominion voting system this is merely a diversionary tactic. The steal is made with clouding the actual voting process with a lot of unverifiable variables while altering the votes digitally in a matter of a minutes.

Werewolf
A sticker on the back of a Ford pickup

Werewolf
Be warned.
Werewolf
#daGobbler a few of others with a high level of discernment believe this election, and the past two, is "politics as usual". #Discernment #Devolution

Yes, such action is outside our Constitution. You might be surprised to learn that our Constitution has been suspended for several years now.

Note ......(b) DOD response to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high yield explosive events.

EDIT: I mentioned this MonkeyWerx video in the flood thread. Here tis'.....

https://x.com/zenoc_o****s/status/1845629529957753192
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

The only way Trump loses this election is because of cheating. I said it! Yes, I am setting the stage for a loss by Trump. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it…
exactly.
The powers that be have long since decided that the people aren't the ones to do the deciding.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

exactly.
The powers that be have long since decided that the people aren't the ones to do the deciding.
If the military doesn't have our back, we're toast. Today, our weapon is to vote.... and vote to make a difference.
ncsualum05
I'll never consider our elections legit again until they stop letting illegals vote, using compromised machines, and doing mail ballot drop shenanigans. The democrats "ground game" is just cheating. Period. Having said that... Trump can still win but need to come out in overwhelming numbers. There's a reason people say outside the margin of fraud. All the data suggests Trump should win this going away. I will be nervous election night though b/c of the cheating.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

I'll never consider our elections legit again until they stop letting illegals vote, using compromised machines, and doing mail ballot drop shenanigans. The democrats "ground game" is just cheating. Period. Having said that... Trump can still win but need to come out in overwhelming numbers. There's a reason people say outside the margin of fraud. All the data suggests Trump should win this going away. I will be nervous election night though b/c of the cheating.
As you rightly should be. The steal happened 4 years ago and they will definitely try again. Count on it.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

As you rightly should be. The steal happened 4 years ago and they will definitely try again. Count on it.
2022 steal in AZ from Kari Lake and others too. Far and away, it's not close, is the digital fraud. Foreign powers involved included CCP, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba. There was also participation by Canada, Italy Serbia and others.........in addition to the internal co-conspirators.
Werewolf
Crowd gathers for Trump arrival in Pa town
Werewolf
Maybe Trump can squeeze out an electoral college win, we know Kamala has the masses. Right, #Sieve?

Werewolf
Looks like the Deep State apparatus doesn't have dirt on Hitman Hearns.
Gulfstream4
ncsualum05 said:

Well said.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Who is 'they'? Bipartisan election boards? Why would Republicans all over the country on these boards allow this?

Reading your post you act like Democrats control the electoral system and Republicans don't have equal sway.

Also when you say "all the data suggests Trump should win this going away," can you share that data?

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Well said.

No offense to alum, but his post made about as much sense as Trump's loony "Hey everybody, Arnie's got a massive schlong!" rant.

There have like 30 confirmed cases of illegals voting with over 2 billion votes cast over the last several decades; Dominion and Smartmatic have successfully sued Fox and others to smithereens for their lies about hacked machines; and the company that produced '2000 Mules' apologized and pulled the now-widely-debunked movie.

So what exactly about his post was said "well?"
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Well said.

No offense to alum, but his post made about as much sense as Trump's loony "Hey everybody, Arnie's got a massive schlong!" rant.

There have like 30 confirmed cases of illegals voting with over 2 billion votes cast over the last several decades; Dominion and Smartmatic have successfully sued Fox and others to smithereens for their lies about hacked machines; and the company that produced '2000 Mules' apologized and pulled the now-widely-debunked movie.

So what exactly about his post was said "well?"
Dear lord…
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Extensive cheating system being refined and perfected in Michigan.

Werewolf
Razor thin election, digital fraud and all. Maybe this gives Trump a chance to pull out the squeaker with an upset win in New York.......but not likely, right #daSieve? Maybe a few New Yorkers will show up, right? ;-)

CoachCase
Werewolf said:

Extensive cheating system being refined and perfected in Michigan.

Nothing to see here, . . . again! They are following the law so that makes everything okay. Yeah, right. These officials and the voters that support this type of blatant misuse of power will one day regret that what and who they are currently supporting will be the nail in the coffin for democracy as envisioned by the founding fathers.
Werewolf
Gotta ask..............does any of this move the needle with a few of you middle of the road guys?

Werewolf
#Sieve, your boat is listing badly to the port side. I urged you to jump ship a long time ago buddy. Can't say that I didn't warn ya.

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.