2024 Elections

251,904 Views | 3241 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by packofwolves
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Virginia was stolen. I bet we learn it was 55-45. We will learn the truth, it's coming.

When are you going to learn this, exactly?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Virginia was stolen. I bet we learn it was 55-45. We will learn the truth, it's coming.

#Sieve, your little matrix safe space is about to crumble my friend. Going down with the ship is admirable.....at least to your dwindling # of compatriots. Our educational system did this to you and I apologize for my participation in allowing it to happen on my watch.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

it's all going to happen SOON Civ! Get ready! Prepare your bunker! Lol
Werewolf
Naaah, you stand outside the foxhole and fight.......just like you want all of those red-blooded American treasures to do over in Ukraine and Russia.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Naaah, you stand outside the foxhole and fight.......just like you want all of those red-blooded American treasures to do over in Ukraine and Russia.
another one of your predictions that still hasn't come true.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

another one of your predictions that still hasn't come true.
Says the RINO without a party. Go ahead and vote Kamala along with the Neocons and Cheney's of the world. MAGA has the #'s.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

That doesn't change the fact that northern Virginia's population exploded with blue voters over the past forty years with the massive expansion of government. I know this firsthand, I was stationed at Arlington National Cemetery in the early 90s, the last time that northern Virginia had a Republican congressman, Frank Wolf. And it's northern Virginia that perpetually tilted the entire commonwealth into the Dems win column.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

That doesn't change the fact that northern Virginia's population exploded with blue voters over the past forty years with the massive expansion of government. I know this firsthand, I was stationed at Arlington National Cemetery in the early 90s, the last time that northern Virginia had a Republican congressman, Frank Wolf. And it's northern Virginia that perpetually tilted the entire commonwealth into the Dems win column.
100% agree. As a youngster, we lived just south of Fredericksburg, Va. in what was a very rural area. It's now its one massive metropolis and a product of the massive bureaucracy that was begun in the early 1960's under LBJ. Outside of my 1st two years while my dad finished school at NC State in the 50's, I spent my next 16 in Va....I know the state well but as you say, it has changed in Northern VA and in the Chesapeake/Tidewater area.
Werewolf
3rd cousin reply to my inquiry re Northern Va….where he has resided 65 years from birth to now retired. His DC credentials I've discussed here before.

Question #1: what's your opinion as to what the real 2020 election #s were in the Va side DC metro area?

A: NoVA, prior to the internet explosion in the 1990s, which essentially created Silicon Valley East (NoVa - Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William counties) was reliably conservative - though pockets of liberal enclaves existed (Arlington county, gay issue driven politics, for instance).

Because of the foreign worker influx into NoVa, staffing up Silicon Valley East needs, NoVa (the three counties listed above) are very purple. Many are San Franciscan Silicon Valley West transplants - many are from India/Asia, an possess no prior attachment to old NoVa politics and history. They could care less about the Virginia's Civil War, much less the several Founding Father's who were from Virginia (U.S. Constitution and BoR), and their political and moral policies that they espoused.

None of Virginia's very important history matters very much to these folks - and, toss in the influx of Hispanics into NoVa, ongoing since 1990 or so, and one can see why NoVa is now reliably liberal.

Virginia has several hard-core Democrat voting blocks, in the past - NoVa, Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads (primarily black voters), Charlottesville, VA/UVA (college town), Lexington (despite VMI presence, next-door Washington & Lee is reliably liberal, tilting the whole town leftward), Fredericksburg (Mary Washington College influence - our county of Stafford (home to Quantico Marine Base and NCIS) is reliably conservative, while next door Spotsylvania county, around the college, is quite liberal - both of these counties comprise "Fredericksburg"). Richmond is another reliable liberal voting area - both a high black concentration and University of Richmond.

To answer your question, 2020 NoVa was a solid liberal win. I am not so sure about the 2020 elections with regard to the overall state of Virginia - I have my doubts. Bear in mind that NoVa essentially elected our current Republican governor, who is politically a centrist, and worked in the IT sector of NoVa prior to his election.

Question #2: What is your gut as to where the 2024 #s are as of today?

A: Virginia will likely vote Trump, as a state - Norfolk/Virginia Beach and Richmond blacks voting opinions, expressed by them on various vblogs, indicate that they are not interested in voting Democrat this election cycle. We'll see.

I believe that the Dems will either cheat the ballots on a scale that will be undeniable - out in the open cheating - to try to win the national elections, or, try to throw some sort of monkey wrench into the whole voting system in an attempt to delay/deny national voting to happen. Team Trump is going to have to have such overwhelming voter response from all persuasions and colors to counter the Dems best cheating efforts.

Team Trump has an advantage over the Dems - Bobby Kennedy and Tulsi Gabbard have both come onboard from their former Democrat political lives, and Elon Musk will pull Gen X and Gen Z - and possibly Millennial votes with his personal and well-advertised/reasoned endorsement of Trump. Kennedy pulls a lot of weight within the Democrat rank and file.

Question #3: i think Trump won V as a whole in 2020 and probably by 55-45. My gut tells me 70-30 now for Va as a whole.

I would agree with this guess/assessment of Virginia's 2020 vote, without cheating Dems, and a 2024 70-30 split for Team Trump in VA is also a good guess.

In summary - there will be nothing normal about the 2024 national elections. Look for all of the 6 swing states to have every kind of voting irregularity known to mankind - and some never seen, before.
Werewolf
#Sieve, is this election interference?

Werewolf
illegal alien voters ready to alter the course of American history.........as in the "end of American history".

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

3rd cousin reply to my inquiry re Northern Va….where he has resided 65 years from birth to now retired. His DC credentials I've discussed here before.

Question #1: what's your opinion as to what the real 2020 election #s were in the Va side DC metro area?

A: NoVA, prior to the internet explosion in the 1990s, which essentially created Silicon Valley East (NoVa - Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William counties) was reliably conservative - though pockets of liberal enclaves existed (Arlington county, gay issue driven politics, for instance).

Because of the foreign worker influx into NoVa, staffing up Silicon Valley East needs, NoVa (the three counties listed above) are very purple. Many are San Franciscan Silicon Valley West transplants - many are from India/Asia, an possess no prior attachment to old NoVa politics and history. They could care less about the Virginia's Civil War, much less the several Founding Father's who were from Virginia (U.S. Constitution and BoR), and their political and moral policies that they espoused.

None of Virginia's very important history matters very much to these folks - and, toss in the influx of Hispanics into NoVa, ongoing since 1990 or so, and one can see why NoVa is now reliably liberal.

Virginia has several hard-core Democrat voting blocks, in the past - NoVa, Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads (primarily black voters), Charlottesville, VA/UVA (college town), Lexington (despite VMI presence, next-door Washington & Lee is reliably liberal, tilting the whole town leftward), Fredericksburg (Mary Washington College influence - our county of Stafford (home to Quantico Marine Base and NCIS) is reliably conservative, while next door Spotsylvania county, around the college, is quite liberal - both of these counties comprise "Fredericksburg"). Richmond is another reliable liberal voting area - both a high black concentration and University of Richmond.

To answer your question, 2020 NoVa was a solid liberal win. I am not so sure about the 2020 elections with regard to the overall state of Virginia - I have my doubts. Bear in mind that NoVa essentially elected our current Republican governor, who is politically a centrist, and worked in the IT sector of NoVa prior to his election.

Question #2: What is your gut as to where the 2024 #s are as of today?

A: Virginia will likely vote Trump, as a state - Norfolk/Virginia Beach and Richmond blacks voting opinions, expressed by them on various vblogs, indicate that they are not interested in voting Democrat this election cycle. We'll see.

I believe that the Dems will either cheat the ballots on a scale that will be undeniable - out in the open cheating - to try to win the national elections, or, try to throw some sort of monkey wrench into the whole voting system in an attempt to delay/deny national voting to happen. Team Trump is going to have to have such overwhelming voter response from all persuasions and colors to counter the Dems best cheating efforts.

Team Trump has an advantage over the Dems - Bobby Kennedy and Tulsi Gabbard have both come onboard from their former Democrat political lives, and Elon Musk will pull Gen X and Gen Z - and possibly Millennial votes with his personal and well-advertised/reasoned endorsement of Trump. Kennedy pulls a lot of weight within the Democrat rank and file.

Question #3: i think Trump won V as a whole in 2020 and probably by 55-45. My gut tells me 70-30 now for Va as a whole.

I would agree with this guess/assessment of Virginia's 2020 vote, without cheating Dems, and a 2024 70-30 split for Team Trump in VA is also a good guess.

In summary - there will be nothing normal about the 2024 national elections. Look for all of the 6 swing states to have every kind of voting irregularity known to mankind - and some never seen, before.
And if Biden and company (as well as Roy Cooper) are slow rolling hurricane relief efforts on purpose, and to an observable degree of success, Glen Reynolds' suggestion that the NC and GA legislatures should withhold their Electoral vote submissions, comes into conceivability.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/08/opinion/bungled-response-to-helene-demands-a-squeaky-clean-election/
Werewolf
Equals .....Constitutional crisis on the way if, in fact, elections proceed as scheduled.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Is there anything the communist Democrats advocate that is not OPENLY against the Constitution?

Two of their biggest issues are censoring conservatives under the guise of "misinformation" (anti 1st Amendment freedom of speech), and of course foaming at the mouth 24/7/365 to destroy 2nd Amendment gun rights.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackofDawgs22
It is disappointing to see how poorly people distinguish and evaluate media sources. This is not to say CNN, MSNBC etc. are not heavily left leaning..... but there is a better middle ground than these sorts of "news" outlets. Media literacy needs to become a mandatory class taught in schools and to older folks who were not raised with the internet and social media. Manipulating weather, eating cats and dogs, FEMA hurricane response. People believe anything they hear in their echo chambers these days and that is a far greater threat to our country than either of these candidates IMO...
Civilized
PackofDawgs22 said:

It is disappointing to see how poorly people distinguish and evaluate media sources. This is not to say CNN, MSNBC etc. are not heavily left leaning..... but there is a better middle ground than these sorts of "news" outlets. Media literacy needs to become a mandatory class taught in schools and to older folks who were not raised with the internet and social media. Manipulating weather, eating cats and dogs, FEMA hurricane response. People believe anything they hear in their echo chambers these days and that is a far greater threat to our country than either of these candidates IMO...

100%.

Hell, even saying they distinguish 'poorly' is too much credit. It's not like they try and fail to distinguish; many don't try and many more still actively seek viewpoints that affirm their crazy conspiratorial worldviews.

There aren't many truly centrist sources out there so the best we can do a lot of times is aggregate info from across the spectrum.

Don't look at CNN; look at CNN, Fox News, BBC, and Reason. Don't look at CNBC; look at CNBC, the Economist, and the Financial Times. Don't look at one poll from an internet loon, look at 10 polls that are from reputable, pro pollsters and reasonably highly rated for past performance whether right- or left-leaning. Don't just trust the news or social media, go see what the think tanks like CATO and Brookings and RAND have found.

And a lot of stuff is quantifiable. What do the metrics say? How do the trends look over time? Do events and outcomes tend to correlate with presidents, and if they do does it seem like simple correlation or actual causation?

The weird thing is that trying to understand real life and all its complexities is way more fun and insightful than crafting fiction to explain things. Fiction is definitely way easier though.

Also, can you post on here more often?
packgrad
lol. Yeah right. We have news shows actively editing presidential candidates interviews to make their chosen candidate appear to be cogent. We had the bull**** about Hunter Biden laptop, Russian collusion, insurrection, covid, "mostly peaceful protests", Trayvon Martin, and the list goes on and on and on....

But NOW you're worried about the media people absorb?

Lol

Let me guess... you're an "independent".
packgrad
Did you look at multiple news sources before deciding Walz was your daddy (I believe you called him America's dad)?

You are so fake.

You write that bull**** then puppet lies about "Trump can't put 2 cogent sentences together". Russia!! Kavanaugh is a rapist! JD Vance is weird!

Zero integrity.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Did you look at multiple news sources before deciding Walz was your daddy (I believe you called him America's dad)?

You are so fake.

You write that bull**** then puppet lies about "Trump can't put 2 cogent sentences together". Russia!! Kavanaugh is a rapist! JD Vance is weird!

Zero integrity.

Have you considered reaching out to BBW's therapist? She seems pretty good with managing undiagnosed bipolar raging.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

Have you considered reaching out to BBW's therapist? She seems pretty good with managing undiagnosed bipolar raging.
Get your October jab, chump, and you won't need your therapist. You were a #Sucker then and you remain a #Sucker today.
PackofDawgs22
No sir, I am a republican and a conservative. Or maybe I should say was a republican..... The party of today is nearly unrecognizable to the one I aligned myself with. To your point, I do agree that disinformation is spewed from both sides
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

Get your October jab, chump, and you won't need your therapist. You were a #Sucker then and you remain a #Sucker today.

Actually getting this year's updated Covid shot this Friday. And then getting the flu shot in a couple weeks. Thanks for the reminder, though!
Werewolf
Thank you for doing that ;-)
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

Actually getting this year's updated Covid shot this Friday. And then getting the flu shot in a couple weeks. Thanks for the reminder, though!

Ok gotta ask why. Are you okd? Fat? Immune compromised?
Werewolf
Another Sting operation. Stay tuned.

Werewolf
Werewolf
The contrast between Steve Garvey and Adam Schiff is similar to the contrast we see between the two sides across the entire spectrum of society. #studsvrs#shrimps

SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

Ok gotta ask why. Are you okd? Fat? Immune compromised?
Same reason I get the flu shot... because it lowers the odds of getting knocked on your butt for a week or longer. It also lowers the odds of well-documented long term complications from Covid (that goobers like Werewolf pretend are being caused by the vaccine, not the virus itself). Despite the fan fiction, Covid isn't always just a sniffle, and you don't have to be immunocompromised or whatever to get unlucky... even kids can get hit pretty hard.

So I gotta ask, why wouldn't you? Afraid of pokeys? Avoid all other vaccines, too, even the flu shot? Concerned that the same guys now controlling the weather are the ones who developed the Covid vaccine to destroy freedom?
Werewolf
He's a fat %UCK that now has a compromised immune system #VAIDS WIll soon be one less useful idiot to tank our republic on election day. We need him to keep taking em'.
Werewolf

Guessing Texas has a Dimm or a Bush RINO for SOS.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

He's a fat %UCK that now has a compromised immune system #VAIDS WIll soon be one less useful idiot to tank our republic on election day. We need him to keep taking em'.
VAIDS!!!

I lol'd.
Werewolf
I agree............LOTS OF LAUGHING u F'n sucker.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Btw, guess who else just got their updated shot. This guy!

TheStorm
Damn. Y'all just need to put each other on ignore.

Both of you. This **** has gotten way beyond old...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.