2024 Elections

98,389 Views | 1757 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WarrenPeace said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

How could anybody vote for this poor man? He is a bumbling idiot and that is being nice.
This doesn't smell right. Why would his crowd put him out there knowing this was how it was going to be?
predictive programming above..........there is plan to replace him. Watch.

I agree. As funny as this is they will replace him
Over Jill Biden's dead body, lol.
WarrenPeace
Starting to ramble. Funny but not answering the questions
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

How could anybody vote for this poor man? He is a bumbling idiot and that is being nice.
This doesn't smell right. Why would his crowd put him out there knowing this was how it was going to be?
Oh they knew they had to replace him. How they let him run in 2020 is elder abuse.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
But Sieve will make sure he's at the voting booth pulling the D, no matter who's on the ticket.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

But Sieve will make sure he's at the voting booth pulling the D, no matter who's on the ticket.
How many times?
packgrad
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

How many times?
LOL
FlossyDFlynt
If the Democrats keep Biden after tonight, its over. It doesnt matter what happens between now and November
DrummerboyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

If the Democrats keep Biden after tonight, its over. It doesnt matter what happens between now and November
If America keeps Biden, the Republic is over. Of course the election was stolen in 2020 and they will do their best to steal it again no matter who the Democrats put up there.
WarrenPeace
The best America can do….

Two 80 year olds arguing about who can drive a golf ball the farthest. Wow
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If America keeps Biden, the Republic is over. Of course the election was stolen in 2020 and they will do their best to steal it again no matter who the Democrats put up there.
It is truly that grave of a situation.
Gulfstream4
Biden looks awful. No way he lives to see the end of another term.
GuerrillaPack
Didn't watch the debate, but even if Biden gave a "weekend at Bernie's" type performance, I'm sure the commie Lamestream media will be telling us that the senile kid sniffer "won", right?

https://instagr.am/p/C8vP8DytgmL

Quote:

We have confirmed with Dominion voting machines that 500,000 people will agree with us at 3:00 a.m. just like normal as proved by 2020
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Didn't watch the debate, but even if Biden gave a "weekend at Bernie's" type performance, I'm sure the commie Lamestream media will be telling us that the senile kid sniffer "won", right?

https://instagr.am/p/C8vP8DytgmL

Quote:

We have confirmed with Dominion voting machines that 500,000 people will agree with us at 3:00 a.m. just like normal as proved by 2020

Exactly. But what is underway is a questioning of the age of both. BIden will be replaced - after the Democrat convention - with a younger candidate and then the attack on Trump's age will intensify. Predictive programming.
packgrad
Biden has done an excellent job showing who the cultists are.
What an absolute disaster. Posters here have spent weeks saying it's right wing propaganda speaking poorly of Biden's mental acuity. Boy were they proven to be minions tonight. What an embarrassing time to be a Democrat.

Gulfstream4
All Biden had to do was not walk into the curtains or fall off the stage and he still got smoked.
Werewolf
Sieve, how are you tonight?
DrummerboyWolf
Biden's campaign is now saying he has a cold.
DrummerboyWolf
Glenn Beck had an excellent point that Trump should have used but did not. After Joe started mumbling, Trump should have said with all the new proliferations of nuclear weapons from Iran and all the other bad actors, "do you want this guy in charge. Do you feel comfortable with him having the final decision." A missed opportunity but Biden was terrible.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Glenn Beck had an excellent point that Trump should have used but did not. After Joe started mumbling, Trump should have said with all the new proliferations of nuclear weapons from Iran and all the other bad actors, "do you want this guy in charge." A missed opportunity but Biden was terrible.
A nuclear standoff - if not an exchange - is staring us right in the face. Terrorism from the infiltrators at the southern border is another strong possibility. And we're Ride'n with Biden.
WolfpackUSC

FlossyDFlynt

The shift from his behind the scenes sharpness to tonight's performance is happening at a rapid pace.
GuerrillaPack
1st highlight clip of debate I've watched:

https://instagr.am/p/C8vbuxXPXv9
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Tonight, Glenn Beck has a special on how cheating is occurring in elections. He has the evidence and is going to lower the paywall for this special tonight at 9 pm EDT. It will also be available for 24 hours before they put it behind the paywall.

Now I know the leftist on here will not believe it because they are mind numb to the fact that the election was stolen in 2020. Beck has been talking about this for weeks and they know they are going to be sued by the left and probably by some RINO's too, so he has the lawyers in and they are dictating every word he is going to say to make sure it's accurate. He is basically putting his network, The Blaze, knowing that the lawsuits will be coming, but he feels he has to do it to save the Republic. There will be many on here who will pooh pooh his evidence, but if he did not have it, he would not be putting it out.

There is something in the computer code that lets people change elections and he is going to show you and have hackers and computer experts on to verify this information. He is not trying to litigate 2020, but to save the 2024 election, nobody who it favors, whether that be Trump or Biden. We cannot survive as a Republic is there is no faith in the outcome of the elections. The elections have not been fair for decades and people better wake up or your Republic as we know it is gone.

Here is a link that will get you close. Hopefully tonight they will have it listed.

https://get.blazetv.com/beck/

Here is the link to the home page of his TV side.

https://www.blazetv.com/pages/home/d/shows

Sieve, that face looks better than Biden's tonight. How are you, my friend?
Packchem91
I have purposely stayed out of all political threads for a long time now. But I watched the first hour of that debacle. Two thoughts:

1) dayum America, how do we undo how we got to this point of presidential candidates and debate performance

2) if Trump had performed for 60 minutes like he did for the first 10, I think the Dems would have to throw in the towel on Biden. He was focused and policy oriented. But when he started getting personal and off track, I think Biden benefitted somewhat because he could then bring in all of Trumps warts.

That said, even the most staunch Dem has to be shaking their head. It is also quite clear that our elected president can not possibly be the person currently governing
packgrad
Werewolf
Because that's what they do. #LIE

What have they told the truth about? NADA
packgrad
ncsupack1
After watching some clips and scanning the internet, dems are in panic mode this am. Not a good look for a week of prep and setting the debate.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

After watching some clips and scanning the internet, dems are in panic mode this am. Not a good look for a week of prep and setting the debate.
Clearly. I think everyone with a brain now can guess how this is going to play out. Those without a brain….well, consider this debate take from Drake Maye's twin brother separated at birth…..

FlossyDFlynt
Dont want it to get lost in the aftermath, but wanted to point it out cause you dont hear me say this ever, but well done CNN. I am shocked to say it, but that format worked out really well.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Clearly. I think everyone with a brain now can guess how this is going to play out. Those without a brain….well, consider this debate take from Drake Maye's twin brother separated at birth…..

Saw a clip that even Joe Reid was calling Biden out. lol
dogplasma
330 million people and we have to choose between a doddering octogenarian and a criminal egotistical moron. Jesus Christ.
packgrad
lol at the idea that Biden is even a choice for president. Democrats have been duped/brainwashed.

Russia!!!
Putin!!!
Tucker!!!
Biden being mentally unfit for president is right wing propaganda!!!!
Felon!!!!

What nonsense will they believe next?

Embarrassing what that party has become. Sheep.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

330 million people and we have to choose between a doddering octogenarian and a criminal egotistical moron. Jesus Christ.
Biden is the real criminal. Not the bad orange man who was "convicted" by a communist banana republic kangaroo court.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.