2024 Elections

59,332 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by caryking
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Tonight, Glenn Beck has a special on how cheating is occurring in elections. He has the evidence and is going to lower the paywall for this special tonight at 9 pm EDT. It will also be available for 24 hours before they put it behind the paywall.

Now I know the leftist on here will not believe it because they are mind numb to the fact that the election was stolen in 2020. Beck has been talking about this for weeks and they know they are going to be sued by the left and probably by some RINO's too, so he has the lawyers in and they are dictating every word he is going to say to make sure it's accurate. He is basically putting his network, The Blaze, knowing that the lawsuits will be coming, but he feels he has to do it to save the Republic. There will be many on here who will pooh pooh his evidence, but if he did not have it, he would not be putting it out.

There is something in the computer code that lets people change elections and he is going to show you and have hackers and computer experts on to verify this information. He is not trying to litigate 2020, but to save the 2024 election, nobody who it favors, whether that be Trump or Biden. We cannot survive as a Republic is there is no faith in the outcome of the elections. The elections have not been fair for decades and people better wake up or your Republic as we know it is gone.

Here is a link that will get you close. Hopefully tonight they will have it listed.

https://get.blazetv.com/beck/

Here is the link to the home page of his TV side.

https://www.blazetv.com/pages/home/d/shows

caryking
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Tonight, Glenn Beck has a special on how cheating is occurring in elections. He has the evidence and is going to lower the paywall for this special tonight at 9 pm EDT. It will also be available for 24 hours before they put it behind the paywall.

Now I know the leftist on here will not believe it because they are mind numb to the fact that the election was stolen in 2020. Beck has been talking about this for weeks and they know they are going to be sued by the left and probably by some RINO's too, so he has the lawyers in and they are dictating every word he is going to say to make sure it's accurate. He is basically putting his network, The Blaze, knowing that the lawsuits will be coming, but he feels he has to do it to save the Republic. There will be many on here who will pooh pooh his evidence, but if he did not have it, he would not be putting it out.

There is something in the computer code that lets people change elections and he is going to show you and have hackers and computer experts on to verify this information. He is not trying to litigate 2020, but to save the 2024 election, nobody who it favors, whether that be Trump or Biden. We cannot survive as a Republic is there is no faith in the outcome of the elections. The elections have not been fair for decades and people better wake up or your Republic as we know it is gone.

Here is a link that will get you close. Hopefully tonight they will have it listed.

https://get.blazetv.com/beck/

Here is the link to the home page of his TV side.

https://www.blazetv.com/pages/home/d/shows

Civ, give it a shot, you might learn something. That is if you want to get out of your echo chamber…
Werewolf
^ #DaSieve can ignore the truth with open eyes blinking as easily as he usually does closing em' to the truth. There is a dose of reality headed #DaSieve's way. And the reality will be much more provoking than the digital theft, it will grow to cover the entire spectrum of topics covered here on the Water Cooler.
Civilized
So was the TRUTH about the MASSIVE FRAUD revealed by Mr. Beck earlier this week?
barelypure
Interesting article by Kevin Roberts - The Struggle for the Soul of the GOP

He opines about "Democrat versus Republican battle and the beginning of the conservative versus "uniparty" war."

According to recent polling that The Heritage Foundation conducted with RMG Research, an overwhelming three out of four swing voters opposed sending any additional aid to Ukraine without also allocating funds for our own border. A majority (56 percent) of swing voters in key battleground states thought that the $113 billion the United States had already committed to Ukraine was too much.

A majority (112) of Republicans voted against Ukraine aid on April 20. Younger and newer members are particularly fed up with leadership's conciliatory approach and manipulative tactics that have led us to this point. The average age of the Senate Republicans who voted "nay" is 59, while the average age of those who voted "yea" is 66. The average "nay" vote has been in office since just 2016, while the average "yea" vote has been in Washington since 2010. The same dynamic was true with the recent $1.2 trillion omnibus spending bill.

Newer, younger representatives want a choice, not an echo, and increasingly they're adopting a populist form of conservatism that champions "government of the people, by the people, and for the people" above all else. In other words, they want a GOP that puts America first. (If Trump wins he could find some very willing allies).

As Ronald Reagan said in his 1980 address accepting the presidential nomination at the Republican National Convention, "For those who have abandoned hope, we'll restore hope and we'll welcome them into a great national crusade to make America great again!"

The GOP establishment's actions this past week portend the end of the GOP establishment, not its survival. Conservatives will win the soul of the GOP and with it the hearts of the American people.

This leads me to wonder with this age gap of thinking in the GOP why aren't we seeing this in the Democrats. Their leadership has a stranglehold on the voices they allow to speak. Sure the Squad sounds like they are independent of sorts but then you come to realize they are the vanguard paving the way for where the Democrats are going next. Recent events bear this out. They were anti-Israel, antisemitic long before the rest of the Party got to that point. What is it about the mindset of a Democrat that they'll quickly fall in line regardless of how their voters feel vs Republicans who will break ranks for what they believe their voters want. Odd that.

Oldsouljer
Well, now that Biden's polling is the worst in modern history with an election about six months away, only two scenarios are likely….the public will witness and recognize the massive election fraud necessary for Biden to "win", or Trump gets a second term.
ncsupack1
I get so confused, so now we are to believe polls?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

No of course not, Biden's current polling shouldn't be nearly this positive.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not predicting anything until I see who Trump's pick as a running mate or see the first debate. Trump is trying to pull the rest of America, not his 30 percent or so hard core fans. This is what many of his hard core base don't understand. It's called a big picture, stolen election, swamp, isn't going to win the WH. Issues do, and Trump needs to stay on topic.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not predicting anything until I see who Trump's pick as a running mate or see the first debate. Trump is trying to pull the rest of America, not his 30 percent or so hard core fans. This is what many of his hard core base don't understand. It's called a big picture, stolen election, swamp, isn't going to win the WH. Issues do, and Trump needs to stay on topic.

I think the article Barely posted is about as true as it gets. Trump was, and is, only a mouthpiece for Americans have been feeling for a long time.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I think the article Barely posted is about as true as it gets. Trump was, and is, only a mouthpiece for Americans have been feeling for a long time.
I won't argue that at all.
barelypure
Cute billboard in PA I saw on FB Pic of Biden pointing and says: I'm not donating my salary, I'm donating yours.

I would say truer words were never spoken by a Democrat politician except for when Biden asked how many time Trump has to prove they are not to be trusted or when he admitted to having the most effective fraud organization ever.

Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Don't turn off Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC!!! They are the most trusted news!! ..........and never put the New York TImes down!
ncsupack1
Just go by Alex Jones and the type right? If it's on X it has to be the truth…lol
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Just go by Alex Jones and the type right? If it's on X it has to be the truth…lol
X is a product that show's enough that you're forced to know what it's about.

By the way, did you ever share what your news source is?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's not that POS Jones, that I can tell you. Speaking of that nut case, someone here posted a link with Jones claiming that he had, " inside info that mask and lockdowns were coming, guaranteed ". This was back in fall of 2023, Jones claimed by Christmas mask were going to be mandated. I guess when you throw enough shi& against the wall, something will stick from time to time. Now go run along, I'd hate to interrupt a good conspiracy on X.
Werewolf
Maybe so. I do know he was telling us of the pandemic at least ten years prior.

So you still won't say what network you trust for your news? Why is that so hard? #Sieve and #Nappy will proudly tell us CNN and MsNBC, why can't you?
caryking
Interesting enough…. I'm down here at Disney World and in The Hall of President exhibit, the animatronic Biden couldn't speak clearly without stuttering, reading every world from a teleprompter, including Pause…

It's the damndest thing!!! Disney did a remarkable job with Biden.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's not that POS Jones, that I can tell you. Speaking of that nut case, someone here posted a link with Jones claiming that he had, " inside info that mask and lockdowns were coming, guaranteed ". This was back in fall of 2023, Jones claimed by Christmas mask were going to be mandated. I guess when you throw enough shi& against the wall, something will stick from time to time. Now go run along, I'd hate to interrupt a good conspiracy on X.

You really have to listen to Alex Jones in a context of: he's pushing the limits on things and uses speculation a lot…
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

So you still won't say what network you trust for your news? Why is that so hard? #Sieve and #Nappy will proudly tell us CNN and MsNBC, why can't you?

Point proven. I've told you I don't watch MSM, I know it is hard for you to understand that I can make my own decisions without the mighty power of X and liar name Tucker. Now, I'm going to have a beer or few and enjoy my Sunday. Hope you do as well.
Werewolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You really have to listen to Alex Jones in a context of: he's pushing the limits on things and uses speculation a lot…
Exactly. I view Alex Jones' stuff as something to be aware of.

Note the deflection of our fellow patriot though........he's for the most part on the right side of history.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

No, he is a nut. Speculation is right.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Point proven. I've told you I don't watch MSM, I know it is hard for you to understand that I can make my own decisions without the mighty power of X and liar name Tucker. Now, I'm going to have a beer or few and enjoy my Sunday. Hope you do as well.
Maybe you did, I didn't recall. But what are your sources?

I can tell you that X provides a broad spectrum of info from many many sources.....and unfiltered and uncensored. In today's times that's a good start.

ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe you did, I didn't recall. But what are your sources?

I can tell you that X provides a broad spectrum of info from many many sources.....and unfiltered and uncensored. In today's times that's a good start.

It is a good start, but throwing crap against the wall for clicks isn't good either.
Wufskins
In what context could you justify what he was parroting about Sandy Hook?
wolfpackinNC
Oldsouljer said:

Well, now that Biden's polling is the worst in modern history with an election about six months away, only two scenarios are likely….the public will witness and recognize the massive election fraud necessary for Biden to "win", or Trump gets a second term.
If he wins, it is on his merits. If he loses, someone else is to blame. Sounds like Trump
Werewolf
You've got moves on par with DaSieve. ;-)

My musing was the observation "you just don't know what polls to believe. ....."

You're watching a lot of MSM is my guess, it shows.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

My musing was the observation "you just don't know what polls to believe. ....."

Posters on this very board and others, have posted in the past that polls don't count. I've noticed though, that we love to post polls that show ones favorite side. BTW, don't compare me the local troll. It's called sarcasm. .
Werewolf
Sieve's not a troll. I don't consider you one either.
Werewolf
This will be my one time off topic post here.

Tell me, is this information...

A) garbage full of lies
B) potentially has some semblance of truth
C) worth considering as truthful
D) a lie because it was on X

You can answer more than just one.

Here's my point, our political world is one big matrix. Our media is controlled.....and people here get one thing out of my posts its that our MSM is not free press.

ncsupack1
I'm not clicking on the link, I'm not in school, and last I've never said that MSM was the free press.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

No, he is a nut. Speculation is right.

I certainly don't search out his commentary. He has been on channels, podcast, etc.. I listen to and he can be very informative.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Posters on this very board and others, have posted in the past that polls don't count. I've noticed though, that we love to post polls that show ones favorite side. BTW, don't compare me the local troll. It's called sarcasm. .

I like polls that will give their data on the polling itself. Those I find informative.

The following person I find interesting as he provides exactly the demos of his polls…

ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I like polls that will give their data on the polling itself. Those I find informative.

The following person I find interesting as he provides exactly the demos of his polls…

Nothing wrong with context. I was more so laughing when folks say polls don't matter, then post polls.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

This will be my one time off topic post here.

Tell me, is this information...

A) garbage full of lies
B) potentially has some semblance of truth
C) worth considering as truthful
D) a lie because it was on X

You can answer more than just one.

Here's my point, our political world is one big matrix. Our media is controlled.....and people here get one thing out of my posts its that our MSM is not free press.

You obsess about the MSM a lot, but do you fantasize that the alternative that you've latched on to is actually the "free press"? Where do you imagine they get their endless stream of shocking headlines?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.