2024 Elections

97,741 Views | 1750 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by Oldsouljer
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm still amazed that these two are the best America can come up with.
I'd laugh if it weren't so dang sad.
There was no way it wouldn't be Trump based on his loyal base, and it's hard to pivot from a sitting President. If VP Harris was even a remote hope of a candidate they would've but she would be toast against Trump.
Oh I agree and unlike a few on here I'll admit my party's candidate is flawed but I will still vote for him because in my opinion the other is worse. Again it's sad that these two are our choices.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

There was no way it wouldn't be Trump based on his loyal base, and it's hard to pivot from a sitting President. If VP Harris was even a remote hope of a candidate they would've but she would be toast against Trump.
Oh I agree and unlike a few on here I'll admit my party's candidate is flawed but I will still vote for him because in my opinion the other is worse. Again it's sad that these two are our choices.

Heck, most conservatives that participate in this thread have said Trump isn't/wasn't their first choice. He is a far superior candidate than the other option though.

The other side didn't even try to consider another option because of TDS. They will bring up their Weekend at Bernie's candidate and vote for him because of derangement.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump team says Biden will 'probably be filled with Adderall' at presidential debate

https://nypost.com/2024/06/25/us-news/trump-team-says-biden-will-probably-be-filled-with-adderall-at-presidential-debate/

The 45th president, 78, has repeatedly insinuated that Biden will be medicated during the 90-minute forum saying over the weekend that the Democrat will get "a shot in the ass" and come out "jacked up" for the 9 p.m. event.

Rep. Eric Burlison (R-Mo.) also told Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he thinks Biden will be "jacked" up at the debate with Mountain Dew "or whatever it is he took" before the State of the Union.

"We're not unelectable losers, the election was stolen by a vast conspiracy, again!"

"We're not a bunch of crooks, the entire Justice Department works for the vast conspiracy!"

"We haven't been lying to you nonstop about Joe Biden's mental health, every time you see him in person they gave him a magic drug to seem normal!"

It really is hard to quantify just how unbelievably gullible you guys are.

It's fairly preposterous how detached from reality people are when they get their information filtered through Trumpistan media.

The Good Liars do a great job of highlighting how deep the detachment runs. Hilarious stuff.
Can't that be said for both sides?

No, it definitely can't.

There's never been any proxy for a huge swath of right-wing media propagating a lie so egregious it caused them to eventually lose billions in settlements and civil judgments.

Meanwhile, years later, a giant proportion of America still believes the lie that only ever existed to prop up an oligarch-loving felon ex-President.

Or a proxy for the most popular right-wing opinion talking head flying to an enemy state and lathering up a genocidal dictator for several days to the detriment of his Party and the American people.

Do you not notice these differences or do you just think they don't matter?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Trump team says Biden will 'probably be filled with Adderall' at presidential debate

https://nypost.com/2024/06/25/us-news/trump-team-says-biden-will-probably-be-filled-with-adderall-at-presidential-debate/

The 45th president, 78, has repeatedly insinuated that Biden will be medicated during the 90-minute forum saying over the weekend that the Democrat will get "a shot in the ass" and come out "jacked up" for the 9 p.m. event.

Rep. Eric Burlison (R-Mo.) also told Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he thinks Biden will be "jacked" up at the debate with Mountain Dew "or whatever it is he took" before the State of the Union.

"We're not unelectable losers, the election was stolen by a vast conspiracy, again!"

"We're not a bunch of crooks, the entire Justice Department works for the vast conspiracy!"

"We haven't been lying to you nonstop about Joe Biden's mental health, every time you see him in person they gave him a magic drug to seem normal!"

It really is hard to quantify just how unbelievably gullible you guys are.

It's fairly preposterous how detached from reality people are when they get their information filtered through Trumpistan media.

The Good Liars do a great job of highlighting how deep the detachment runs. Hilarious stuff.
Can't that be said for both sides?

No, it definitely can't.

There's never been any proxy for a huge swath of right-wing media propagating a lie so egregious it caused them to eventually lose billions in settlements and civil judgments.

Meanwhile, years later, a giant proportion of America still believes the lie that only ever existed to prop up an oligarch-loving felon ex-President.

Or a proxy for the most popular right-wing opinion talking head flying to an enemy state and lathering up a genocidal dictator for several days to the detriment of his Party and the American people.

Do you not notice these differences or do you just think they don't matter?
I see detachment from both extremes of the parties. The hard right look at Trump as a God like figure, as the hard left is more party over all else. Neither is good for the country.
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

statefan91 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Heck, most conservatives that participate in this thread have said Trump isn't/wasn't their first choice. He is a far superior candidate than the other option though.

The other side didn't even try to consider another option because of TDS. They will bring up their Weekend at Bernie's candidate and vote for him because of derangement.
Oh I agree but could've been an absolute landslide with another candidate.
packgrad
I love how the sheep cry about the interview with Putin. They are literal minions. Acting like an interview with an adversary is a unique thing is hilarious. Journalists have interviewed Sadaam Hussein, Iranian leaders, even ****ing Hitler, but little TDS Russia!!!!! minions cry about Tucker Carlson interview with Putin. Lol.

It shows what brainwashed sheep they are.

Russia!!! Putin!!!! Tucker!!!

Baaaa
Big Sexy Pack
packgrad said:

I love how the sheep cry about the interview with Putin. They are literal minions. Acting like an interview with an adversary is a unique thing is hilarious. Journalists have interviewed Sadaam Hussein, Iranian leaders, even ****ing Hitler, but little TDS Russia!!!!! minions cry about Tucker Carlson interview with Putin. Lol.

It shows what brainwashed sheep they are.

Russia!!! Putin!!!! Tucker!!!

Baaaa

It wasn't the interview itself but the tone of it. Cold War vet like myself, not a lot of love for the rooskies.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

We're still a few notches above electing a Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho .
Packfan89
Anyone else watching the debate?
ncsupack1
Nope
WolfpackUSC
Biden should've never agreed to a debate. Only hurts him. Dude looks and sounds dead, worse than ever.
hokiewolf
Trump has figured out he can just be a normal person and he's whipping the table with Biden. Trump is the most prepared for a debate I've ever seen.
Big Sexy Pack
ncsupack1 said:

Nope

Not me either. I'll watch parts of it tomorrow.
Big Sexy Pack
hokiewolf said:

Trump has figured out he can just be a normal person and he's whipping the table with Biden. Trump is the most prepared for a debate I've ever seen.

My friends I served with are trumpsters. They actually texting feeling bad for.biden.
hokiewolf
Both of them are delusional on debt though
WarrenPeace
hokiewolf said:

I agree. He's killing him. Biden looks horrible. Like seriously people, how could anybody vote for that corpse?
Packfan89
WolfpackUSC said:

Biden should've never agreed to a debate. Only hurts him. Dude looks and sounds dead, worse than ever.
Ya, Biden needs more ?Red Bull? or something. He looks dazed and confused. mumble, mumble, mumble
wolfman18

Werewolf
Packfan89 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Ya, Biden needs more ?Red Bull? or something. He looks dazed and confused. mumble, mumble, mumble
BIden will be replaced ......but after the Democrat National Convention, not before.
WolfpackUSC
"He's become like a Palestinian"
Lol
FlossyDFlynt
I turned it on after a group chat started going off. Holy hell...even with my low expectations, Biden looks terrible. Ill give Trump some credit, hes the most reserved Ive seen him in this format. I wouldnt say hes having a great performance, but given the circumstances, hes wiping the floor with Biden
jkpackfan
The updated lines have:

Newsome from 25-1 to 14-1
Obama from 22-1 to 20-1
Kamala from 40-1 to 33-1
WolfpackUSC
jkpackfan said:

The updated lines have:

Obama from 22-1 to 20-1
Kamala from 40-1 to 33-1

Which Obama, Michele?
WarrenPeace
WolfpackUSC said:

jkpackfan said:

The updated lines have:

Obama from 22-1 to 20-1
Kamala from 40-1 to 33-1

Which Obama, Michele?

Michael
packgrad
Bloodbath.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

The updated lines have:

Obama from 22-1 to 20-1
Kamala from 40-1 to 33-1
A lot of rhetoric about age, I'll say the predictive programming sets up for running a younger person. Newsome is a white male which is a negative but consistent with the narrative.
jkpackfan
WolfpackUSC said:

jkpackfan said:

The updated lines have:

Obama from 22-1 to 20-1
Kamala from 40-1 to 33-1

Which Obama, Michele?
Yep
packgrad
Werewolf
No one responsible for protecting Americans prefers Biden, NO ONE!
DrummerboyWolf
How could anybody vote for this poor man? He is a bumbling idiot and that is being nice.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

How could anybody vote for this poor man? He is a bumbling idiot and that is being nice.
This doesn't smell right. Why would his crowd put him out there knowing this was how it was going to be?
WolfpackUSC

Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

This doesn't smell right. Why would his crowd put him out there knowing this was how it was going to be?
predictive programming above..........there is plan to replace him. Watch.
WarrenPeace
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

predictive programming above..........there is plan to replace him. Watch.

I agree. As funny as this is they will replace him
packgrad
Civ said earlier "The Good Liars do a great job of highlighting how deep the detachment runs. Hilarious stuff."

Boy has he taken it on the chin tonight.

What a disaster Biden has been.

Guaranteed Biden gets pulled from the ticket.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.