2024 Elections

68,919 Views | 1428 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by ncsupack1
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Sixty-nine percent of Jewish voters in 2020 supported Biden, while 30% supported Trump, according to AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate conducted in partnership with NORC at the University of Chicago. That made Jewish voters one of the religious groups where support for Biden was strongest.

So almost 7 in 10 Jewish voters went with Biden and you think they're gonna flip to the man that recently said "any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/so-dangerous-us-jews-push-back-against-trumps-latest-rhetoric-on-disloyalty/

Those are some strong numbers. I knew that a lot voted for Democrats but didn't know how much.
It's always been that way. 1 out of 7 flipping would even be big...

I doubt it would impact much electorally.

My suspicion is that Jewish folks cluster in more blue areas where Biden already wins by large margins.

Last I looked Jewish people made up around 2% of the US population.

It would be like if Mormons or any other strongly right-leaning but small religious group that clustered in conservative states had 15% of their population shift towards Biden.

Utah ain't turning blue if 15% of Mormons flip to Biden.

SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

You think the Jewish community (in general) will flip to Trump in November?
I think they could. History says they won't. Jews inside the US seem to think differently than Jews elsewhere in the world. The latter seem to know it's pointless to try to suck up to your enemies for survival, and by now, it ought to be evident to US Jews that Democrats have become unmistakably hostile to them.

Yes, I'm sure American Jews have had it with Biden, who is currently breaking his dick off to support Israel (hence the protests), and they're sooo ready to jump into the arms of the "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" crowd.

/facepalm
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

I think they could. History says they won't. Jews inside the US seem to think differently than Jews elsewhere in the world. The latter seem to know it's pointless to try to suck up to your enemies for survival, and by now, it ought to be evident to US Jews that Democrats have become unmistakably hostile to them.

Yes, I'm sure American Jews have had it with Biden, who is currently breaking his dick off to support Israel (hence the protests), and they're sooo ready to jump into the arms of the "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" crowd.

/facepalm
Bidens support of Israel has been confusing, and tepid at best.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

/facepalm

Biden is walking the line for sure, but he is giving them support militarily.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

/facepalm

Can you give me an example of his support being confusing or tepid? No idea what you're referring to.

Or were you hoping we'd send in bombers to help clear out Gaza?
Wufskins
Yea I'd like to know as well. He's no fan of Bibi, but he's jumped to their aid. The reception he received when he visited obviously showed Israel's appreciation.

Compare that to his rival who thru a temper tantrum when Bibi congratulated Biden on the win. He called Hezbollah very smart and has questioned whether any Jewish person that votes Democrat loves Israel.
TheStorm
Well, I gutted it out for a while there, but Smapty just got him a new friend over on the bench... at least I won't have to read anymore of his tripe on a regular basis anymore (except when cary quotes them )...
Wufskins
Bless your heart
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

Well, I gutted it out for a while there, but Smapty just got him a new friend over on the bench... at least I won't have to read anymore of his tripe on a regular basis anymore (except when cary quotes them )...

Oh no, does that mean we won't get any more well-reasoned responses to him from an adult who calls himself "The Storm"? This is very sad.
TheStorm
What was that, Smapty? You're going to have to speak up a little louder than that if you expect me to hear you!
Bockwinkle
So I guess it's Biden who is an agent of a foreign government.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Oh no, does that mean we won't get any more well-reasoned responses to him from an adult who calls himself "The Storm"? This is very sad.
And what the hell is a Smapty?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

It's the Cherokee word for "self-proclaimed king of a one-horse town".
barelypure
Odd you should ask that.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-administration-waging-war-first-amendment-opinion-1835463

The Biden Administration Is Waging War on the First Amendment

This past Independence Day, a U.S. federal judge in Missouri v. Biden found that the Biden Administration violated Americans' First Amendment rights in urging social media companies to censor opinions. It also found that the Administration had funded universities and non-governmental organizations to create a veritable hit list of censorship, which it used to tell social media companies which people and ideas to deboost and censor.

Citing the need to censor speech as the only way to protect the American public, the Biden Administration told the court that it is too dangerous to apply the First Amendment to social media posts, given the depredations of sorting through misinformation from foreign states, political actors, or cranks.

The court was not impressed, and issued a preliminary injunction telling the Biden Administration it could no longer coerce Facebook, Twitter/X, and the like to censor users, because doing so violated the First Amendment. Under the order, the Administration also could not engage third parties to craft its censorship agenda. The court excoriated the Biden Administration for establishing an "Orwellian Ministry of Truth" in its zeal for censorship.

And we even have a SCOTUS justice willing to say that the 1st Amendment hamstrings the Government is significant ways.

Then add to that the various 3 letter agencies spying on and investigating American citizens for their speech and movements and I think it's easy to say this Administration has a major problem with individual rights as granted by the Constitution.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Is this you?

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Is this you?

Nope, I've never set foot on Twitter, even before it became a right wing cesspool.
TheStorm
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

And an adult actually has a user name on a message board? What an idiot!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Is this you?

Nope, I've never set foot on Twitter, even before it became a right wing cesspool.
Folks, look at Smapty runningโ€ฆ. I think I found him and he's trying to deny it so badly..
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Is this you?

Folks, look at Smapty runningโ€ฆ. I think I found him and he's trying to deny it so badly..

Lol, totally!

The guy sounds pretty smart, though. Maybe you should follow him and have two Smapty's in your life!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

Is this you?

Lol, totally!

The guy sounds pretty smart, though. Maybe you should follow him and have two Smapty's in your life!
One is a plentyโ€ฆ
barelypure
Tulsi Gabbard is ready to say yes to being Trump's VP

Wufskins
barelypure said:

Does she believe Trump won in 2020? That's requirement number one.
ncsupack1
I'd like to know also.
caryking
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Does she believe Trump won in 2020? That's requirement number one.
What do you think of her, prior to knowing the answer to that question?
jkpackfan
barelypure said:

I'd definitely be ok with her.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

TheStorm said:

And an adult actually has a user name on a message board? What an idiot!
That one is still around? Put on 'ignore' so long ago, I'd forgotten.
hokiewolf
This is who some of you think is a great representative

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
Are we surprised? What was in the act that she hated?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Who? Please list the posters that have ever said they support her.

I think your nose is growing again.
caryking
Actually, this bill is so wrong. Hate Speech is protected speech whether we like it or not! I applaud MJG any others that votes against this bill!

Who here says they are a constitutionalist and supports this bill needs to read and study moreโ€ฆ
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Actually, this bill is so wrong. Hate Speech is protected speech whether we like it or not! I applaud MJG any others that votes against this bill!

Who here says they are a constitutionalist and supports this bill needs to read and study moreโ€ฆ
Precisely. This is the old "let's outlaw flag burning" idea in a different form.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

That would be great if that was the actual reason why she decided to vote against it but it wasn't.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

This is who MAGA is electing to office. So the majority of people who post here support MTG because she takes the fight to the democrats. Even if it costs the Republicans seats. Losing is the new winning for populist Republicans.
packgrad
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

This is who MAGA is electing to office. So the majority of people who post here support MTG because she takes the fight to the democrats. Even if it costs the Republicans seats. Losing is the new winning for populist Republicans.
I could be considered "MAGA" and cannot stand her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.