2024 Elections

91,063 Views | 1637 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by packgrad
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

This will be my one time off topic post here.

Tell me, is this information...

A) garbage full of lies
B) potentially has some semblance of truth
C) worth considering as truthful
D) a lie because it was on X

You can answer more than just one.

Here's my point, our political world is one big matrix. Our media is controlled.....and people here get one thing out of my posts its that our MSM is not free press.

You obsess about the MSM a lot, but do you fantasize that the alternative that you've latched on to is actually the "free press"? Where do you imagine they get their endless stream of shocking headlines?

Nobody thinks certain media, that we may hang onto, doesn't have a slant. I think what most say is that the media we are supposed to trust is just a propaganda machine for the left.

That very notion brought about so many different media networks that offer a different slant. So, for all the people that say people like me, live in a vacuum, I say… ok!

I would encourage you to see the vacuum you live in…
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

This will be my one time off topic post here.

Tell me, is this information...

A) garbage full of lies
B) potentially has some semblance of truth
C) worth considering as truthful
D) a lie because it was on X

You can answer more than just one.

Here's my point, our political world is one big matrix. Our media is controlled.....and people here get one thing out of my posts its that our MSM is not free press.

You obsess about the MSM a lot, but do you fantasize that the alternative that you've latched on to is actually the "free press"? Where do you imagine they get their endless stream of shocking headlines?
You know nothing other than what CNN and MsNBC spun to you. It's why you have several jabs of potentially deadly components that may end your life prematurely, my friend. You're the epitome of a sheeple.....there's not one cell if discernment in your body.
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

You've got moves on par with DaSieve. ;-)

My musing was the observation "you just don't know what polls to believe. ....."

You're watching a lot of MSM is my guess, it shows.

Posters on this very board and others, have posted in the past that polls don't count. I've noticed though, that we love to post polls that show ones favorite side. BTW, don't compare me the local troll. It's called sarcasm. .

I like polls that will give their data on the polling itself. Those I find informative.

The following person I find interesting as he provides exactly the demos of his polls…

This is the beauty of poll aggregators.

Why rely on any one poll and its potential biases when you can and probably should average a bunch of them?
ncsupack1
Any takers on how long before these protest hit our cities? I keep asking cause the trend continues.
Wufskins
I'm sure it will. And as long as they're peaceful and not blocking traffic, they have that right no matter their stance.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I'm sure it will. And as long as they're peaceful and not blocking traffic, they have that right no matter their stance.
So far they have blocked traffic and vandalized college campus. We have University Presidents on record saying that a lot of these protesters aren't students. I also ask, what makes you think they will be peaceful?
Wufskins
Because they have been mostly peaceful.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Because they have been mostly peaceful.
They have? You consider vandalism peaceful? Or taking over a college building and hitting a cop over the head with a water container? Or yelling the killing of Jews peaceful? Strange as to what you call peaceful....
Wufskins
I said mostly peaceful. And hate speech is still protected. They appear to be arresting those vandalizing property as well as anyone blocking roads, entrances, etc. I'm not sure where you're going here. I told you yesterday I think these kids are idiots. Most of the same ones supporting Hamas/Palestine are the same one supporting women's rights, LGBTQ + rights and the like. Things that they'd be shot for if they did so in Gaza.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I said mostly peaceful. And hate speech is still protected. They appear to be arresting those vandalizing property as well as anyone blocking roads, entrances, etc. I'm not sure where you're going here. I told you yesterday I think these kids are idiots. Most of the same ones supporting Hamas/Palestine are the same one supporting women's rights, LGBTQ + rights and the like. Things that they'd be shot for if they did so in Gaza.
What I'm getting at, is disrupting other students and threats to kill is okay with you? These college presidents are on record saying, it's outside groups, I'm tired of going through this every four years, a trend is developing . Crazy to see some folks views, if the call of killing people were shall we say reversed.
Wufskins
I didn't say nor do I think it's ok to threaten someone.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I didn't say nor do I think it's ok to threaten someone.
Why aren't these same folks protesting the crap going on Sudan? I think we know why.
Wufskins
You think that kind of reasoning is unique to one type of demographic?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

My musing was the observation "you just don't know what polls to believe. ....."

Posters on this very board and others, have posted in the past that polls don't count. I've noticed though, that we love to post polls that show ones favorite side. BTW, don't compare me the local troll. It's called sarcasm. .
Which in text communications can be challenging to convey as such. That said, it's a CNN poll, and it's low in historically keeping with being what is normal months out from E-day as is the "gradual tightening" of the polls to a "dead heat" come September. The usual scripted nonsense intended to mold public opinion.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

You think that kind of reasoning is unique to one type of demographic?
I just don't understand why these same protester seem to ignore Sudan. It's a paid protest, plain and simple.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Which in text communications can be challenging to convey as such. That said, it's a CNN poll, and it's low in historically keeping with being what is normal months out from E-day as is the "gradual tightening" of the polls to a "dead heat" come September. The usual scripted nonsense intended to mold public opinion.
Which is why I don't put much faith in any poll.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Not on private property
Wufskins
Other than at private schools, are these protests happening on private property?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Polls say its Trump 49% and Biden 43%, LMAO.
Wufskins
They're waking up stoned as heck if they think Trump is winning NY.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

Polls say its Trump 49% and Biden 43%, LMAO.

There is zero chance Trump wins NY lol come on. Could he perform much better? Sure but Biden has about the same chance of winning Alabama as Trump winning NY.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Other than at private schools, are these protests happening on private property?
I don't know! That said, school administration, at those private institutions could stop the madness tonight. Once the people, like Kraft pulls money, things will change…
Werewolf
A razor thin win ahead in 2024 for Joe Biden, let's admit it guys.

Wufskins
I'm not a fan of these Presidential caving to idiots. Our buddy Folt canceling grad ceremonies is really weak.
Civilized
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't know! That said, school administration, at those private institutions could stop the madness tonight. Once the people, like Kraft pulls money, things will change…

What would "stopping the madness" involve?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I'm reading my Trump bible, and right next to the 2nd Amendment (that Moses declared SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED) it has a 1st Amendment. I wonder if it can be infringed?
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

They're waking up stoned as heck if they think Trump is winning NY.
A more likely scenario is an expansion of red areas in downstate NY. The two islands, Staten and Long, have been drifting that way for some time. Jews coming to realize that they're being driven from the Democrat Party. Other traditional Dem coalition ethnic communities deciding that their families are struggling because their Party broke the compact of delivering a better life for their community. Traditional Dem Catholics realizing that the Party of Satan is no place for them.
Ncsufist
Seeing as how the 1sg amendment doesn't apply to private schools….
Wufskins
You think the Jewish community (in general) will flip to Trump in November?
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

You think the Jewish community (in general) will flip to Trump in November?
I think they could. History says they won't. Jews inside the US seem to think differently than Jews elsewhere in the world. The latter seem to know it's pointless to try to suck up to your enemies for survival, and by now, it ought to be evident to US Jews that Democrats have become unmistakably hostile to them.
Wufskins
Sixty-nine percent of Jewish voters in 2020 supported Biden, while 30% supported Trump, according to AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate conducted in partnership with NORC at the University of Chicago. That made Jewish voters one of the religious groups where support for Biden was strongest.

So almost 7 in 10 Jewish voters went with Biden and you think they're gonna flip to the man that recently said "any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/so-dangerous-us-jews-push-back-against-trumps-latest-rhetoric-on-disloyalty/

ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Sixty-nine percent of Jewish voters in 2020 supported Biden, while 30% supported Trump, according to AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate conducted in partnership with NORC at the University of Chicago. That made Jewish voters one of the religious groups where support for Biden was strongest.

So almost 7 in 10 Jewish voters went with Biden and you think they're gonna flip to the man that recently said "any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/so-dangerous-us-jews-push-back-against-trumps-latest-rhetoric-on-disloyalty/

Those are some strong numbers. I knew that a lot voted for Democrats but didn't know how much.
ncsupack1
Now they are trying outside of the campuses. Seems like we've seen this before? Hopefully these governors and city leaders put an end to this or it's going to blow up.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Those are some strong numbers. I knew that a lot voted for Democrats but didn't know how much.
It's always been that way. 1 out of 7 flipping would even be big...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.