TRUMP 2024

304,568 Views | 4775 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfbreath
CNN Data Reporter 'Speechless' By New Donald Trump-Joe Biden Poll: 'Holy Cow, Folks!'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-data-reporter-speechless-donald-065504319.html

There was shock on CNN at how former President Donald Trump is faring in polling among Black voters ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

On Monday, the network's senior political data reporter Harry Enten said he was "speechless" at presumptive GOP presidential nominee Trump's surge from around 7% support at this point in 2020 to 21% now compared with President Joe Biden's plummet from 86% to 70% in the same period.

"I keep looking for signs that this is going to go back to normal and I don't see it yet in the polling of anything," Enten told anchor John Berman. "We're careening towards a historic performance for Republican presidential candidate, the likes of which we have not seen in six decades."

Trump appears to have made particular inroads with younger Black voters, he suggested. "Look at Black voters under the age of 50. Holy cow, folks! Holy cow!"

WolfpackUSC
wolfbreath said:

CNN Data Reporter 'Speechless' By New Donald Trump-Joe Biden Poll: 'Holy Cow, Folks!'

There was shock on CNN at how former President Donald Trump is faring in polling among Black voters ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

On Monday, the network's senior political data reporter Harry Enten said he was "speechless" at presumptive GOP presidential nominee Trump's surge from around 7% support at this point in 2020 to 21% now compared with President Joe Biden's plummet from 86% to 70% in the same period.

"I keep looking for signs that this is going to go back to normal and I don't see it yet in the polling of anything," Enten told anchor John Berman. "We're careening towards a historic performance for Republican presidential candidate, the likes of which we have not seen in six decades."

Trump appears to have made particular inroads with younger Black voters, he suggested. "Look at Black voters under the age of 50. Holy cow, folks! Holy cow!"

One thing I've learned the past few election cycles, the polls don't mean anything.
Civilized
WolfpackUSC said:

wolfbreath said:

One thing I've learned the past few election cycles, the polls don't mean anything.

Truth.

Historically hard to project in these crazy times.
Werewolf
real truths.
Werewolf
Trump the Matador, courtesy of Juan O'Savin.

Werewolf
Another MAGA patriot speaks to the RINO traitors......and an attractive one to boot.

FlossyDFlynt

The hardest of passes. Has Trump seen whats been going on at college campuses at the moment? Horrific idea
WolfpackUSC
FlossyDFlynt said:

The hardest of passes. Has Trump seen whats been going on at college campuses at the moment? Horrific idea

4 years in the military = green card. Retention solved
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Immigrant Palestinian protesters make up some microscopic percentage of immigrant college students.

This policy may have some legs. We need to make legal immigration easier, and tethering it to something ambitious and intellectually challenging could be win-win for immigrants and our economy.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Immigrant Palestinian protesters make up some microscopic percentage of immigrant college students.

This policy may have some legs. We need to make legal immigration easier, and tethering it to something ambitious and intellectually challenging could be win-win for immigrants and our economy.
I think it should be hard. I don't want to see what has happened in some places in Europe happen here.
Werewolf
Sieve, we agree on more efforts towards legal immigration.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Its not even that, I just dont see graduating college is that big of a deal anymore. I know plenty of morons who graduated college.

I am all for legal immigration reform. Ill fully admit to being ignorant about the entire process, but given that its a government entity, its antiquated and most likely needs it anyway.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Its not even that, I just dont see graduating college is that big of a deal anymore. I know plenty of morons who graduated college.

I am all for legal immigration reform. Ill fully admit to being ignorant about the entire process, but given that its a government entity, its antiquated and most likely needs it anyway.

If I'm looking at the option I may qualify it based on major (STEM) or GPA or something but I don't think many immigrants come here to barely graduate and/or major in poetry. They come here to become more marketable and work and improve their station in life.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

If I'm looking at the option I may qualify it based on major (STEM) or GPA or something but I don't think many immigrants come here to barely graduate and/or major in poetry. They come here to become more marketable and work and improve their station in life.
In theory, sure. But what happens the moment that policy gets implemented?
hokiewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

We get well qualified professionals in the job market
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Another MAGA patriot speaks to the RINO traitors......and an attractive one to boot.

Clever insult to Romney that she embedded in her comment, lol.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

And a hedge against our population that will start shrinking without good immigration.

Since we need immigration, align incentives so that the immigrants we get skew educated and skilled and are fuel for the economy.

I'd also have a vocational track to pump skilled laborers and tradesman into the economy too especially in construction trades.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Sieve, we agree on more efforts towards legal immigration.

Gotta have it.

Reduce the demand for illegal immigration and fuel our economy.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

And a hedge against our population that will start shrinking without good immigration.

Since we need immigration, align incentives so that the immigrants we get skew educated and skilled and are fuel for the economy.

I'd also have a vocational track to pump skilled laborers and tradesman into the economy too especially in construction trades.
Call me cynical, but I just think it would be ripe for abuse. I agree with both of you that it would be great in an ideal world, but we dont live in an ideal world.
Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

I totally get cultural stress as a driving force for reducing excessive immigration, legal or not, but the economic argument is pretty questionable, honestly.

Illegal immigration rates in particular almost always perfectly coincide with cheap labor demand. Do the people currently howling about grocery prices realize how much their grocery bill would rise if illegal immigration was halted? Hint: A LOT.

Food harvesting/packing aside, immigrants are almost exclusively mowing all of our lawns, building all of our houses, cleaning every house/building/hotel/etc, washing all of our dishes, and doing a ton of other low wage work that no one else is particularly interested in doing, given the unemployment rate. And it could easily be argued that much of that work has single handedly helped to extend our entitlement programs during the challenging baby boom era, especially given declining birth rates among white people.

THAT is fuel for the economy, and the reason it exists. That's why Republicans never fix immigration, despite using its unpopularity to fear monger.

Incidentally, if we only brought in legal immigrants that take white collar jobs, I wonder if that would ultimately be less popular than the status quo? Would your college graduate kids prefer to do lawn work while some immigrants take their banking jobs?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

I totally get cultural stress as a driving force for reducing excessive immigration, legal or not, but the economic argument is pretty questionable, honestly.

Illegal immigration rates in particular almost always perfectly coincide with cheap labor demand. Do the people currently howling about grocery prices realize how much their grocery bill would rise if illegal immigration was halted? Hint: A LOT.

Food harvesting/packing aside, immigrants are almost exclusively mowing all of our lawns, building all of our houses, cleaning every house/building/hotel/etc, washing all of our dishes, and doing a ton of other low wage work that no one else is particularly interested in doing, given the unemployment rate. And it could easily be argued that much of that work has single handedly helped to extend our entitlement programs during the challenging baby boom era, especially given declining birth rates among white people.

THAT is fuel for the economy, and the reason it exists. That's why Republicans never fix immigration, despite using its unpopularity to fear monger.

Incidentally, if we only brought in legal immigrants that take white collar jobs, I wonder if that would ultimately be less popular than the status quo? Would your college graduate kids prefer to do lawn work while some immigrants take their banking jobs?

10 million people since your guy became President. That's not immigration, that's an invasion. There is no telling who is in this country now.
jkpackfan
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

10 million people since your guy became President. That's not immigration, that's an invasion. There is no telling who is in this country now.
We have no idea who all is here.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

Closer to 8 million apprehensions, but regardless. Here's a fun fact: Did you know that up until fairly recently we only apprehended about 30% of all border crossings? Now, thanks to significantly improved technology, and also the fact that immigrants learned to game the asylum system and just all turn themselves in, that number is closer to 90%.

So what does that mean? First it means the immigrant numbers aren't as "exploding" as they seem, most just didn't used to get reported as an apprehension. It also means that we actually have a much better idea who is in the country now than we used to.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

Closer to 8 million apprehensions, but regardless. Here's a fun fact: Did you know that up until fairly recently we only apprehended about 30% of all border crossings? Now, thanks to significantly improved technology, and also the fact that immigrants learned to game the asylum system and just all turn themselves in, that number is closer to 90%.

So what does that mean? First it means the immigrant numbers aren't as "exploding" as they seem, most just didn't used to get reported as an apprehension. It also means that we actually have a much better idea who is in the country now than we used to.

LOL-okay, good sir.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

100%.

LOL-okay, good sir.
The most interesting thing about his flood of factoids, is that none of it matters to rape and murder victims throughout the nation.
Werewolf
A Kennedy quote that the Democrats never mention.........."If my dear friend Donald Trump ever decided to sacrifice his..........."

Civilized
Trump Talking up Biden to Reset Debate Expectations

As predicted, now all of a sudden Biden is a world-class debater with Einsteinian intellect, according to Trump's team.

Looks like they're preemptively trying to head off the confusion that is bound to result from months/years of trying to make Biden sound like a drooling invalid.

Who's the incoherent babbler, again?
BBW12OG
When you are out of town after a good "hauk tuah" you'd be shocked at who does some babbling….

When are you leaving again???
Gopack89
Black folks aren't voting for this idiot.. all these staffers speaking for black people is getting old. Breaking news for MAGA ppl want more rights not less. Stop pissing on us and calling it rain.

Werewolf said:

packofwolves
Civilized said:

As predicted, now all of a sudden Biden is a world-class debater with Einsteinian intellect, according to Trump's team.

Looks like they're preemptively trying to head off the confusion that is bound to result from months/years of trying to make Biden sound like a drooling invalid.

Biden and it's not even close.
Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Biden and it's not even close.
Yup. But you still have to practice to debate even with a dementia case. Maybe the Trumpers will ask Ozzie Osborne to be the practice Biden beforehand.
packgrad
Gopack89 said:

Black folks aren't voting for this idiot.. all these staffers speaking for black people is getting old. Breaking news for MAGA ppl want more rights not less. Stop pissing on us and calling it rain.

Werewolf said:

Wrong. Black people are voting for Trump instead of the dementia ridden child sniffer you support. All these sheep speaking for black people is getting old. Breaking news for TDS folks, people have more rights and money under Trump and republicans. Stop pissing on black people and calling it rain.
First Page
Page 136 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.