China - may be fire to this 9/24/2022 smoke

4,191 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
I've been meaning to put this out. The incidence of troop movements in China, etc detected by the embedded American in southern China when I first started this thread came to fruition with this event. My understanding is that there was an attempted coup but Russian intelligence (Putin) sources tipped Xi and resulted in this event along with the arrests of other co-conspirators.

I've said here before that the CCP was created by the Khazarian Mafia not many years after they successfully overthrew the Romanovs and killing the Russian Czar, Nicholas II, and his family in 1918 in the Bolshevik revolution. Yes, the Bolsheviks were a creation of the KM.

Just to add, is XI on Putin's side, the KM's side, etc. A lot of questions and no sure answers. The KM money laundering and child trafficking is probably centered in Ukraine.
Werewolf
This is likely all tied together.

Werewolf
Werewolf
World Economic Forum/New World Order admires CCP and what they've achieved. They want the West to use this model too.

Gulfstream4
If we didn't have sleepy Joe in charge we could push China over right now.

Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for this dip*.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

debating the merits of the current President I'm not interested in, but who exactly would you "push China over"?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

debating the merits of the current President I'm not interested in, but who exactly would you "push China over"?

What?
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?
sorry, how would you push China over? Dang autocorrect on iphone
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?
Trade with China has retracted by 60%. The YouTube show, MonkeyWerx, has shown the dramatic decrease in direct shipping between the US and China to near zero. Trade continues to some extent via air and indirectly. Shipping costs by air are substantially greater relative to sea and shipping containers. We're in a transition to decouple from China.

The damage to China's economy will be substantial. It will be interesting to see if the CCP regime can be toppled as a result. Is China's military fully on-board with the CCP?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?
Trade with China has retracted by 60%. The YouTube show, MonkeyWerx, has shown the dramatic decrease in direct shipping between the US and China to near zero. Trade continues to some extent via air and indirectly. Shipping costs by air are substantially greater relative to sea and shipping containers. We're in a transition to decouple from China.

The damage to China's economy will be substantial. It will be interesting to see if the CCP regime can be toppled as a result. Is China's military fully on-board with the CCP?
So you would want the US to support a coup?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

LOL, the US has never ever done such a thing. :
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

Yes, now would be a good time to work behind the scenes to topple the ChiComs.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I do t think we have the intelligence to be in a position to do that sort of thing.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I do t think we have the intelligence to be in a position to do that sort of thing.
The CCP killed all of our assets after the Clinton's exposed them to the CCP. So probably not many remain.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I would say probably yes, based on the fact that Xi has enacted large scale purges of the previously somewhat semi-independent military mandarins to ensure that his loyalists are fully in charge of the PLA now.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

You know what would help with that? A forward operating base in somewhere say, like Afghanistan?

We could have given the country back to the Taliban but kept Bagram (my home for two years). But your guy effed that up. We went dark in a very dark part of the world.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I would say probably yes, based on the fact that Xi has enacted large scale purges of the previously somewhat semi-independent military mandarins to ensure that his loyalists are fully in charge of the PLA now.
You seem to be quite plugged in on a lot of these issues. One of the more confusing aspects of all that is going on globally - to me - is how China breaks down internally. An uprising in China is brewing and how it shakes out is a question. And then throw in Taiwan and North Korea questions.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

You know what would help with that? A forward operating base in somewhere say, like Afghanistan?

We could have given the country back to the Taliban but kept Bagram (my home for two years). But your guy effed that up. We went dark in a very dark part of the world.

Not my guy However, you seem to just think bombing China is going to work?
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

Huh? With a FOB in Afghanistan it would be much easier to spy on China. We could aid those wanting to overthrow the CCP with information/intelligence.
Werewolf
He rolls s$it out like that thinking he's gonna outsmart ya such that you walk into a trap. Elementary skills......not a chess champion.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

Huh? With a FOB in Afghanistan it would be much easier to spy on China. We could aid those wanting to overthrow the CCP with information/intelligence.
Ok, I misunderstood. I agree with that as well. I do think though the bigger issue is that we do not have a through understanding of the inner workings of the Chinese government, and i think that would take more intelligence efforts from within China too.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I don't know about you but I'm just glad we have Sleepy Joe at the wheel to guide the world in these times.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What?

I don't know about you but I'm just glad we have Sleepy Joe at the wheel to guide the world in these times.
Who does Sleepy Joe really work for is the question. TBD.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Go figure.

Werewolf
Information that is censored

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.