China - may be fire to this 9/24/2022 smoke

4,187 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf

"Is Xi Under Arrest After Military Coup? 3 Senior Anti-Xi Officials Sentenced to Death
Werewolf
Frontalforce
@FrontalForce

Beijing Airport canceled more than 6,000 domestic flights and international flights. Also, all tickets sold by the high-speed rail are suspended, and the rail is completely stopped until further notice.

7:14 AM Sep 24, 2022Twitter for Android
Werewolf
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/a9/09/CBC42D91-5B21-471F-8C2F-D085110AD9DA/Messages%20Image(265270134).jpeg
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/about-those-rumors-chinese-coup
Werewolf
Falun Gong and Xi updates. Steve Bannon often mentions the Falun Gong in his show.

https://rumble.com/v1mca6g-juan-o-savin-nov-8th-a-date-certain.html
Werewolf
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/09/report-chinese-police-set-up-covert-station-in-nyc-31-others-around-the-world/

Chinese open police station in New York City. How does this happen?
Werewolf
The CCP regime is deeply and intensely and intimately immersed in the US election systems at every level.

Because this is how you get control of the US government as well as the governments of many of the key US states, such as NY and CA.

As Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht and Mike Flynn know all too well, there is only one antidote to the CCP influence operations targeting and controlling US election systems:

Patriots rising up and taking back control of their local elections.

The Chinese influence operations targeting US national security elections infrastructure can only be effective and successful as long as millions of patriotic Americans were unaware of the threat and weren't doing anything about it.

But that has begun to change.

Arizona proved it.

Americans can take back control of their local elections from the Uniparty and their CCP/foreign puppet masters.

We must:

1) make enough Americans aware of the treason

2) motivate them to take action to stop the treason, which is directly affecting all of their lives

3) give them the tools and direction they need to reassert control over their local elections

It's a big job.

We all have a lot of work to do at this point.

But we are going to get it done.
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://www.theblaze.com/news/stormy-seas-chinese-dictator-calls-for-military-build-up-threatens-all-measures-necessary-to-take-taiwan?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202022-10-16&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

CCP plots to seize Tiawan.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/stormy-seas-chinese-dictator-calls-for-military-build-up-threatens-all-measures-necessary-to-take-taiwan?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202022-10-16&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

CCP plots to seize Tiawan.
I wish more people, on this board, would start asking more and more questions about this. China is our threat! The US built China with our open relationship of manufacturing. I know, I know…. I am a free trade person as well; however, we definitely have to look at our trade partners and make discerning decisions that are mutually benefitting. So, far, the US has loved the cheap stuff, at the expense of good jobs.

If you want to solve a lot of ills, in our society, create policies, that allow for businesses to create jobs for blue collar workers.

Now, as China rattles it saber with Taiwan, will the US sit nicely and allow it to happen? If they do, China will own 80% plus of the worlds chip manufacturing. That will be a very vulnerable place the US will be!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Actually, I want were to tell us more about the successful coup that removed Xi from power 3-4 weeks ago... he's probably going to claim that the "new" Xi is computer generated.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Actually, I want were to tell us more about the successful coup that removed Xi from power 3-4 weeks ago... he's probably going to claim that the "new" Xi is computer generated.
LOL; we could make this entire thread about you and me pal.......but I'll turn the cheek. Now shut your mouth and get back in line for a new JAB.......no talking with that mask on.

Werewolf
The global distraction remains Russia; courtesy of Corporate Media. Gordon Chang amongst others has always been on China. Lou Dobbs interviewed Chang a couple of days ago. Lou is a great great American.

WE'RE AT A MOMENT WHERE WE COULD LOSE OUR COUNTRY OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON WHO WINS ON NOV. 8 SAYS GORDON CHANG

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/were-at-a-moment-where-we-could-lose-our-country/id1594728054?i=1000582728028
Werewolf
Nothing to see here......Xi removes his predecessor from summit; 10/22/22. Note who's wearing masks and who aren't. Look familiar?

https://rumble.com/v1p74fk-chinese-leader-xi-has-his-predecessor-hu-jintao-removed-from-ccp-summit-on-.html
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Nothing to see here......Xi removes his predecessor from summit; 10/22/22. Note who's wearing masks and who aren't. Look familiar?

https://rumble.com/v1p74fk-chinese-leader-xi-has-his-predecessor-hu-jintao-removed-from-ccp-summit-on-.html
Have they removed Xi from house arrest yet? Or is he dead already and this is just the computer generated version doing this?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Have they removed Xi from house arrest yet? Or is he dead already and this is just the computer generated version doing this?
There is a lot of speculation on a lot of things named China. Hard to say in a sea of 1.8 billion and the iron fist of the CCP.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

There is a lot of speculation on a lot of things named China. Hard to say in a sea of 1.8 billion and the iron fist of the CCP.
Lol. You're never wrong!
Werewolf
Came for pour Govt, must be true.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

But there are things to big to hide where speculation isn't needed. The 2020/21 floods have been replaced with a generational drought threatening power generation and food production. I don't know what the Yang-tze looks like in Shanghai but upstream it's pretty bad to the point where major tributaries have all but dried up. That has serious implications for food security, the Chinese economy which is already taking multiple hits, and internal security. Hard to run an Orwellian police state when power is in short supply to keep all those MSS computers running…which need to be cooled during the 100 degree heatwave over wide parts of the country.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

But there are things to big to hide where speculation isn't needed. The 2020/21 floods have been replaced with a generational drought threatening power generation and food production. I don't know what the Yang-tze looks like in Shanghai but upstream it's pretty bad to the point where major tributaries have all but dried up. That has serious implications for food security, the Chinese economy which is already taking multiple hits, and internal security. Hard to run an Orwellian police state when power is in short supply to keep all those MSS computers running…which need to be cooled during the 100 degree heatwave over wide parts of the country.
I got to hand it to you, you're on top of a lot of things. Censorship is real and this is the type of info that's been heavily censored by all 2,3,4 or 5 sides of this war.......whatever the he$$ is going on.
wolf howl
It was interesting to see the former president being forcibly removed from the meeting they were in. Wondering if he was thought to be behind the coup attempt we heard about weeks ago? Certainly something got him removed/arrested.

Werewolf
wolf howl said:

It was interesting to see the former president being forcibly removed from the meeting they were in. Wondering if he was thought to be behind the coup attempt we heard about weeks ago? Certainly something got him removed/arrested.

Apparently, Xi's predecessor. China has a tremendous amount of strife now just as we do and there is fracture within the Politburo. Sources that I keep up suggest that our NWO crowd and the CCP had worked together over the last 40-50 years but the CCP or XI may be looking to separate from them. FWIW......anyway
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

Apparently, Xi's predecessor. China has a tremendous amount of strife now just as we do and there is fracture within the Politburo. Sources that I keep up suggest that our NWO crowd and the CCP had worked together over the last 40-50 years but the CCP or XI may be looking to separate from them. FWIW......anyway
Is that what Chou En Lai required as compensation from Nixon for Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Lol. You're never wrong!
U missed ur chance big boy, the reported # of Chinese is 1.4 billion.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

Is that what Chou En Lai required as compensation from Nixon for Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing?
R u talking panda, stormie
wolf howl
Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

China certainly does not want to be beholden to the west any longer, hence their push for a digital currency they control. Saw that them and Russia are buying lots of gold to back the digital currency to create a worldwide crypto that isn't controlled by the US or it's allies.

If you control the money, like the Fed does, you're really the most powerful entity on the planet, not a country or leader.
TheStorm
^ I just starred this most recent post above.
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

China certainly does not want to be beholden to the west any longer, hence their push for a digital currency they control. Saw that them and Russia are buying lots of gold to back the digital currency to create a worldwide crypto that isn't controlled by the US or it's allies.

If you control the money, like the Fed does, you're really the most powerful entity on the planet, not a country or leader.
I ran out time attempting to reply to this earlier today as I was very busy at the time. My thoughts are that there is a faction of the CCP wishing to break from the influence of the NWO/WEF Luciferian cabal. I think Putin understands this and he's already heavily in the fight. There seems to be an alliance between Putin and Xi who may in fact be leading this faction. The US is being controlled by this NWO/WEF Luciferian cabal. Trump is the face of some faction within the US resisting. Transhumanism and part of this plan and depopulation part of the plan too. This is a really good show that is consistent with what I believe..........at this time HA. About an hour long.

https://yournews.com/2022/09/29/2424358/jabbed-are-now-a-new-human-species-homo-borg-genesis/

Anyhow, I agree with you completely. A digital global currency allows a very few to control us all.........in any way they wish.

Werewolf
Uyghur Rights Debate Rejected by UN

The UN Human Rights Council voted against a motion to debate alleged human rights abuses by China against Uyghurs on Thursday, leading to outcry from human rights groups in what has been described as a "disaster" by Dolkun Isa, president of the World Uyghur Congress.

It is only the second time in the UNHRC's 16-year history that a motion has been rejected. China's Foreign Ministry slammed to attempt as a Western attempt to "interfere in China's internal affairs".

"The inaction shamefully suggests some countries are free from scrutiny and allowed to violate human rights with impunity," Michele Taylor, the US's representative said straight-faced. (RT)

WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM AFTER ARRIVING IN UKRAINE?
https://rumble.com/v1myule-what-happened-to-the-missing-trafficked-uyghurs-that-landed-in-ukraine.html

Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

wolf howl said:

https://rumble.com/v1q5fn5-the-war-is-on-wwg1wga.html

This video is not about Trump, it's a big picture presentation by this Archbishop consistent with your post.

A few of the replies to this 11 min 14 sec video are:

• RicardoPeres, 1 day ago
    Dear Archbishop - Rods of God will hit the Vatican PACKED WITH PEDOS. This is a global attack ONLY BECAUSE THE VATICAN (your former employer) HAS BEEN CONCOCTING IT FOR CENTURIES. Where was the honorable archbishop then?? Is anyone stupid enough to give ears to ANYONE with ANY association with the Vatican? VATICAN = SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
    13 rumbles
    Show 5 replies
  • sjanaszak, 1 day ago
    Yes! The ANTI GLOBALISTS! LETS US UNITE! THEY CANT WIN IF WE DO THIS TOGETHER ACROSS THE WORLD
    12 rumbles
Oldsouljer
As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: "Let me issue and controls a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Oldsouljer
I would hope the Taiwanese have and can execute a "Nero decree" on Taiwan Semiconductor Corp before the island is overwhelmed, but even if so, the destruction of that capacity would put us in almost as bad a spot.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: "Let me issue and controls a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
U r all over it wise man.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.