2000 MULES -- 4,000,000 minutes of surveillance video from around the country

21,452 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PHILADELPHIA United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael "Ozzie" Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/former-us-congressman-and-philadelphia-political-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

ELECTION FRAUD is the CRIME to primarily focus on.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

PHILADELPHIA United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael "Ozzie" Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/former-us-congressman-and-philadelphia-political-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

Myers was previously expelled from Congress in 1980 after being caught taking bribes.

Call me cray-cray but I think taking bribes as a public official should...I don't know...maybe disqualify you from being a public official anymore.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Myers was previously expelled from Congress in 1980 after being caught taking bribes.

Call me cray-cray but I think taking bribes as a public official should...I don't know...maybe disqualify you from being a public official anymore.
Agreed!
caryking
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Agreed!
that includes the President!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://warroom.org/2022/06/13/episode-1927-taking-back-wyoming-from-the-rinos-the-changing-tide-on-the-ground-towards-maga-infertility-and-the-who-what-did-pfizer-know-and-when-joe-allen-and-sentient-ai/

If we cannot push the RINOs out the Republic will not be fixed. RINOs + DIMMS = Swamp = feed at the same trough of the Globalists
DrummerboyWolf
12 page letter released by Trump tonight about the fraud election. There is also some word that Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht are set to release more information from True the Vote tomorrow.

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e7/e746fae9-7a5f-462d-a0dd-dd9a11895451/statement-by-president-donald-j.-trump.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ncl_amplify&utm_campaign=20220613-statement_by_donald_j_trump_45th_president_of_the_united_states_of_america&utm_content=ncl-WeyXbMHzvA&_nlid=WeyXbMHzvA&_nhids=9B2YtE8qZ2
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
This is (if not, it should be) illegal!

Mark Zuckerberg contributed $419 million dollars to election initiatives around the country.40 Supposedly, the money was used to make elections safer as a result of the China Virus (COVID-19). However, the money was not primarily used for China Virus protection, although some did go for that purpose. For example, in Wisconsin, the money was conditioned upon the five largest counties adopting a Democrat only initiative of the Wisconsin Safe Voting Plan (WSVP).41 The five key counties, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Madison, Racine, and Green Bay, became known as the "Zuckerberg 5."42

Zuckerberg funneled his money through the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a liberal nonprofit based in Illinois, which received the lion's share of the money, at least $350 million.43 CTCL is a radical leftist organization filled with Obama Foundation fellows and Obama appointees.44 Almost all of the money went to Democrat-run and controlled areas. Very little, for cosmetic purposes only, went to Republican areas. They threw us a bone.

I hope he get prosecuted and put in prison, for years!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
When the digital fraud evidence comes out it will blow your mind. Venezuela, France, Iran, Italy and the CCP neck deep in it.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

This is (if not, it should be) illegal!

Mark Zuckerberg contributed $419 million dollars to election initiatives around the country.40 Supposedly, the money was used to make elections safer as a result of the China Virus (COVID-19). However, the money was not primarily used for China Virus protection, although some did go for that purpose. For example, in Wisconsin, the money was conditioned upon the five largest counties adopting a Democrat only initiative of the Wisconsin Safe Voting Plan (WSVP).41 The five key counties, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Madison, Racine, and Green Bay, became known as the "Zuckerberg 5."42

Zuckerberg funneled his money through the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a liberal nonprofit based in Illinois, which received the lion's share of the money, at least $350 million.43 CTCL is a radical leftist organization filled with Obama Foundation fellows and Obama appointees.44 Almost all of the money went to Democrat-run and controlled areas. Very little, for cosmetic purposes only, went to Republican areas. They threw us a bone.

I hope he get prosecuted and put in prison, for years!!
it unfortunately was not against any laws which was why Wisconsin is making changes
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
GuerrillaPack
Texas Republicans update party platform to declare that Joe Biden was not legitimately elected.

But only the "crazy conspiracy theorists" say the election was stolen.

No. It was OBVIOUSLY stolen. Even Stevie Wonder could see it.

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-gop-declares-biden-illegitimate-demands-end-abortion-1717167

Quote:

Texas GOP Declares Biden Illegitimate, Demands End to Abortion

6/19/22

[...]

"We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States," the resolution says.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1980mf-eric-greitens-rino-hunting.html

Eric Greitens is MAGA candidate for US Senate seat for Missouri.......30 sec add

RINO hunting requires identification of the RINO's and isolating them. This is our major hurdle and money often represents the RINO establishment that's led us to the hellhole we're in.

EDIT:
Facebook takes down Senate candidate Eric Greitens' 'RINO hunting' campaign video
Facebook said the video was taken down because it violated policies 'prohibiting violence and incitement'
TheStorm
Haha... this ad was "newsworthy" enough for Spectrum News to do a quick feature on it this morning...

Of course, it emphatically ended with a "But Trump!"

Too funny.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/maricopa-county-republican-committee-executive-board-reject-2020-presidential-election-election-audit-2000-mules-documentary-prove-irrefutable-evidence-fraud/

Massive ....but Corporate media ignores it. Wonder why....
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/breaking-january-6-bombshell-capitol-police-admit/

Capitol police internal memos reveal
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/breaking-january-6-bombshell-capitol-police-admit/

Nope, that's not what the other networks are saying!
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

how come none of these provocateurs were arrested? And before you come up with the usual excuses, I don't believe in zero. There's no way that the BLM/Antifa from"Baltimore" were all not arrested and prosecuted if the incited a riot and entered the Capitol
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

how come none of these provocateurs were arrested? And before you come up with the usual excuses, I don't believe in zero. There's no way that the BLM/Antifa from"Baltimore" were all not arrested and prosecuted if the incited a riot and entered the Capitol

Fair question... but how do you know they weren't? We don't know the story of everyone that has been arrested and being held. How do we know they weren't arrested and released. I don't claim to have all the answers. Do you know what you're implying is correct?
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

Fair question... but how do you know they weren't? We don't know the story of everyone that has been arrested and being held. How do we know they weren't arrested and released. I don't claim to have all the answers. Do you know what you're implying is correct?
. I do know about all the "patriots" who are being held as "political prisoners" I would think I would hear about the provocateurs who were pretending to be Trump supporters also being arrested
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

. I do know about all the "patriots" who are being held as "political prisoners" I would think I would hear about the provocateurs who were pretending to be Trump supporters also being arrested

Yep, that would be all over the news!
Werewolf
Remember the name "Clinton Eugene Curtis". He resides in Tallahassee. Supposedly going to be huge!

https://frankspeech.com/video/lara-logans-selection-code-major-threat-corrupt-establishment
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

Yep, that would be all over the news!
Like the Antifa guy that was in there with everyone else, but had his charges dropped? What ever happened to the BLM guy that shot the Louisville mayor? ... and whatever happened to the far-left clerk at the Supreme Court that leaked the R v. W draft to the press?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

The other night, Tucker did a piece on Ray Epps. If anybody should be arrested, it's him. Revolver News has been talking about this for some time. Listen, I believe in innocent before proven guilty; however, the few clips captured of him is the epitome of inciting a riot.

None of this stuff adds up…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

The other night, Tucker did a piece on Ray Epps. If anybody should be arrested, it's him. Revolver News has been talking about this for some time. Listen, I believe in innocent before proven guilty; however, the few clips captured of him is the epitome of inciting a riot.

No it all adds up. If you're a Patriot and believe in the Constitution and supported Trump you will be prosecuted by any means. If you're BLM, Antifa, or government plant(aka Ray Epps) then you get off scot free and lauded as a hero. Rules for thee but not for me.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

No it all adds up. If you're a Patriot and believe in the Constitution and supported Trump you will be prosecuted by any means. If you're BLM, Antifa, or government plant(aka Ray Epps) then you get off scot free and lauded as a hero. Rules for thee but not for me.
Drummer, you got me…. You're right, it does add up.

Joe Biden
Nairo
The Democratic Party can't even organize a lemonade stand but we're supposed to believe they perpetuated a massive and complex conspiracy to steal a national election? Come on.
Civilized
Nairo said:

The Democratic Party can't even organize a lemonade stand but we're supposed to believe they perpetuated a massive and complex conspiracy to steal a national election? Come on.

Hahaha. Great point!
caryking
Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!
They've been able to accomplish several frauds on the American people, so, it shouldn't surprise you…

Joe Biden
Nairo
Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!
They've been able to accomplish several frauds on the American people, so, it shouldn't surprise you…
caryking
Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

The Black vote for so long.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

In what era would a shift right have been sensible for Black voters?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

Right now!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

Right now!

Gotcha.

You said "for so long" like it made sense for Black voters to more seriously consider voting Pub decades ago.

The Black vote is interesting socially since Blacks, like Hispanic voters, do not consistently trend progressive on cultural issues like gay marriage. I don't see those types of cultural issues being electorally central moving forward though.

And unlike many Hispanic voters, who are also all over the map on cultural issues, Black voters are less likely to view a stronger federal government as an economic opportunity impediment. Recent or even second-Gen Hispanic immigrants often push back strongly on Socialist or Socialist-tangential government tendencies whereas things like single-payer health care poll much better with Black voters.

Trump did slightly better with Black men in 20 than in 16 mainly due to economic/unemployment messaging. I think Trump's cultural significance and middle finger up to the traditional establishment were also appealing in a way that's unique to Trump (and not frequently shared by other Republicans). Will be curious to see if that trend continues in 24.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

Right now!

Gotcha.

You said "for so long" like it made sense for Black voters to more seriously consider voting Pub decades ago.

The Black vote is interesting socially since Blacks, like Hispanic voters, do not consistently trend progressive on cultural issues like gay marriage. I don't see those types of cultural issues being electorally central moving forward though.

And unlike many Hispanic voters, who are also all over the map on cultural issues, Black voters are less likely to view a stronger federal government as an economic opportunity impediment. Recent or even second-Gen Hispanic immigrants often push back strongly on Socialist or Socialist-tangential government tendencies whereas things like single-payer health care poll much better with Black voters.

Trump did slightly better with Black men in 20 than in 16 mainly due to economic/unemployment messaging. I think Trump's cultural significance and middle finger up to the traditional establishment were also appealing in a way that's unique to Trump (and not frequently shared by other Republicans). Will be curious to see if that trend continues in 24.
Actually, it would have made sense for the black population to vote Republican for the last 100 years. Section 8 housing has been dismal for the black population. So, my answer was "right now" and I didn't limit the timeframe for "right now".

Unfortunately, the core belief structure, of the Conservative Republican Party would have been better (obviously I can't rewrite history as some do) for the Black population…. We are now seeing the Hispanic population as well as Black men starting to see the core belief structure as being good for them.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Nairo said:

Name one

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Nairo said:

Hahaha. Great point!

Right now!

Gotcha.

Actually, it would have made sense for the black population to vote Republican for the last 100 years. Section 8 housing has been dismal for the black population. So, my answer was "right now" and I didn't limit the timeframe for "right now".

Unfortunately, the core belief structure, of the Conservative Republican Party would have been better (obviously I can't rewrite history as some do) for the Black population…. We are now seeing the Hispanic population as well as Black men starting to see the core belief structure as being good for them.

I don't think many voters of any race/ethnicity could succinctly describe the "core belief structure" of either party.

Jobs were the huge hot button item the last election for Black and Hispanic voters. The pre-COVID Trump economy was strong and he pushed that narrative fairly successfully. Having work/opportunity talks.

That said, context matters. I think he got 6% of the Black male vote in 16 and 8% in 20. That's a sizable % increase but the absolute numbers are still small. We'll see if there an actual trend-right the next election where Trump doesn't run. I trust the Hispanic trend right more than for Black voters and think Trump's appeal/schtick is unique amongst candidates. I don't think Black men that voted for Trump were America First MAGA voters, I think they were voting for Trump's job market and personality.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.