The Biden Administration..V3

683,239 Views | 9660 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Gulfstream4
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

Im sure this will help Joe out
I have no words
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I have no words
Dude. He still needs that unilateral pardon...
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I have no words
Dude. He still needs that unilateral pardon...
I'm sure he'll get it
Werewolf
Werewolf
a few laughs to start the morning off. #Nappy #Sieve

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

They lie about pretty much everything as far as I can tell...
Werewolf
Werewolf
Good thing this guy is the guy with his finger on the nuclear button!

Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Take Lloyd Doggett's call for Biden to step down for the good of the country, for example. Doing it prior to the debate might have been credible. But now, it's clear that he just wants Biden's to step down for the good of the Party.
Werewolf
Where is #Sieve? Where is #Nappy? Where are the others?

80% and Biden's removal can occur without civil war. think we're close if we're not there yet.

DrummerboyWolf
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I have no words
He's the "smartest person Joe knows" so of course he is going to advise him.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Where is #Sieve? Where is #Nappy? Where are the others?

80% and Biden's removal can occur without civil war. think we're close if we're not there yet.

I read Tucker's tweet, and it makes me wonder if Democrats still believe in a "peaceful transition of power"... I guess we'll get the chance to find out soon enough.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Take Lloyd Doggett's call for Biden to step down for the good of the country, for example. Doing it prior to the debate might have been credible. But now, it's clear that he just wants Biden's to step down for the good of the Party.

What's the difference between "good of the country" and "good of the party" in this circumstance?

If Doggett believes Biden is unfit, how does it serve either the party or the country to have an unfit candidate on the ballot?
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

What's the difference between "good of the country" and "good of the party" in this circumstance?

If Doggett believes Biden is unfit, how does it serve either the party or the country to have an unfit candidate on the ballot?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Man, you are really good at this sht... you should be in politics.

Seriously.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I don't believe that you are so lacking in requisite intelligence that I have to bother to simplify that for you.
Werewolf
a CBS poll.......LOL........72%. LIke I said boys....like I said. The real # is probably 85%.

#avoidCivilWar
#Q

EDIT: #crescendo

Werewolf
The real Joe Biden, smart as ever.

Werewolf
Werewolf
a high-tech lynching, same ole Democrat play book for the last 50-60 years.

Werewolf
Trump has told us many times..."IT'S NOT HIM" ......"HE'S SHOT" while pointing to his head. LOL
ncsupack1
These folks have lost it.

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

These folks have lost it.

Maybe so, but it proves the dark side of AI for sure. Whether it's a politically good idea or not….ill leave that to the forum. But I do have to say on another note that if everyone has at least one stroke of genius in their life, Biden's was picking that poison pill Kamala for his VP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13593757/president-kamala-harris-biden-replace-poll-trump.html
ncsupack1
Agree with the dark side of AI
Werewolf
Warning or observing of its possible use is one thing. The idea that its use is promoted should be a huge alarm to all. It's about power and control. It's what we're resisting now and has slowly crept into our existence over the last 60 years and escalated since 2001. Stay tuned for 9/11 truths along with other events such as the JFK assassination. Happy 4th to all. I am grateful for those patriots who delivered us a republic. One we've lost and now seek to return.
Bockwinkle
Pedo Joe's Dementia
(For Normal People)

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Agree with the dark side of AI
The new improved Biden.
ncsupack1
I think I had the watch at some point. Lol
Bockwinkle
Silly Pedo Joe, back at the antics again. He's such a kidder (kid diddler).

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C9A5rtjoWsW

Looks like ol Joe might be more committed to the LGBTQ agenda than we all knew!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bockwinkle
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opinion-joe-biden-campaign-ai_n_668482b9e4b038babc7d56f2
wolfbreath
Jill Biden quietly fed lines into Joe Biden's ear, reminding him of a megadonor's name and saying to thank them, report says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jill-biden-quietly-fed-lines-112706709.html

Jill Biden quietly fed lines into President Joe Biden's ears, reminding him of a megadonor's name and telling him to thank them, New York Magazine's Intelligencer reported, citing an unnamed witness to the exchange.

According to the report, Biden stared blankly and nodded his head while greeting one Democratic megadonor and a family friend at the White House recently, when the First Lady stepped in.

That's just sad.

Bockwinkle
wolfbreath said:

Jill Biden quietly fed lines into Joe Biden's ear, reminding him of a megadonor's name and saying to thank them, report says

Jill Biden quietly fed lines into President Joe Biden's ears, reminding him of a megadonor's name and telling him to thank them, New York Magazine's Intelligencer reported, citing an unnamed witness to the exchange.

According to the report, Biden stared blankly and nodded his head while greeting one Democratic megadonor and a family friend at the White House recently, when the First Lady stepped in.

That's just sad.

Imagine bankrupting a nation with your half dead "husband" just so you and your cronies can stay in power.
wolfbreath
6 takeaways from Biden's high-stakes interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos

https://www.yahoo.com/news/6-takeaways-from-bidens-high-stakes-interview-with-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-015311863.html

Asked if he had re-watched the debate, Biden offered an oddly phrased answer.

"I don't think I did, no," he replied.
TheStorm
Bockwinkle said:

wolfbreath said:

That's just sad.

Imagine bankrupting a nation with your half dead "husband" just so you and your cronies can stay in power.
Werewolf
Maybe Jill has asked Hunter to be in charge of the BUTTON?

First Page
Page 276 of 277

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.