Olympic hammer thrower Gwen Berry 'pissed' national anthem was playing at Olympic tri

7,233 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Williams said:

I'll just say what everyone else is thinking...that's an ugly ass woman. Hell, I'd be mad too.
She sure has made herself look ugly; however, if you look at some of her older pictures, she is not as ugly then. In fact, she looked to be very happy... not anymore.
Yeah.......seems to be a common trend, people who get into these "causes", regardless of the actual cause, almost always seem to become angrier and angrier as time goes along.

They have to use anger. Logic, truth, and integrity aren't on their side. But anger works these days.
Sounds like the media...
lol, Jim Acosta's image leaps to mind when i read that. He got his own show out of always being an angry elf.
And you know you bought all of his books!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
dogplasma
PackFansXL said:

dogplasma said:

Just practically speaking, unless maybe you're an all-world athlete, focusing on a fairly obscure Olympic sport as a soapbox doesn't seem super effective - like running all your candidate's political ads in Reader's Digest. Then again, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about, and I'm talking about it, so: Gwen Berry - 1, dogplasma - 0.
0 > -1
dogplasma with the win!!
Yes! I'll take it! Uh, they're not going to play the anthem while I accept my victory are they? Asking for a friend.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Williams said:

I'll just say what everyone else is thinking...that's an ugly ass woman. Hell, I'd be mad too.
She sure has made herself look ugly; however, if you look at some of her older pictures, she is not as ugly then. In fact, she looked to be very happy... not anymore.
Yeah.......seems to be a common trend, people who get into these "causes", regardless of the actual cause, almost always seem to become angrier and angrier as time goes along.

They have to use anger. Logic, truth, and integrity aren't on their side. But anger works these days.
Sounds like the media...
lol, Jim Acosta's image leaps to mind when i read that. He got his own show out of always being an angry elf.
Everyone needs to find real investigative journalism whether it's right leaning or left leaning. The truth will set you free...

Things to look for:

• Debt ceiling
  • Stewart Rhodes
  • Maricopa County
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Yeah... she's "really" upset about the anthem and flag...

I'll give it to you lefties...is there ANY issue at all that you won't flip on? Just asking... not calling any specific poster out but there are enough of you floating around that at least one of you should have enough free time to answer that!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Boy...she's a real class act...Now imagine if a white person had tweeted this nonsense. They'd be removed immediately from the Olympic team.

She gets a pass because she's a black female activist that the lefties adore.

You fellas on the left should be proud that you support someone of this high quality character. Gonna keep making 2022 and 2024 easier and easier!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olympian-gwen-berry-tweets-anthem-uproar

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.