The Biden Administration

433,422 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Lol

You just hate to see it

Biden said the jab stop the spread, it was lies (I remember)
How you woke, but you haven't opened your eyes? (You just sleep)
These politicians are demons, just in disguise (Facts)
Look at Kyrie Irving and Nicki Minaj (Let's go)
Look at Australia, that's what's comin' next if we don't stand up
Stop complyin' with them takin' our rights, it's time to man up
'Publicans votin' for red flag laws, that's just what I can't trust
If you ask questions 'bout the Vax, then they gonna ban us (It's true)
Ayy, this is 'bout control, everybody knows
Everyone complies weigh the cons and pros
I don't need a plane, I just hit the road
I do what I want, I can't sell my soul
Market 'bout to crash, this is what you chose
Ruinin' the country, I think that's the goal
You gon' take the mark, I take narrow roads
I'm a man of God, I can never fold

Let's go, Brandon
I keep a drum like I'm Nick Cannon, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy (Brrt, brrt)
Let's go, Brandon
Pandemic ain't real, they just planned it, ayy, ayy (They just planned it)
Let's go, Brandon

Let's go, Brandon, we know he cappin'
Patriots out in the street takin' action
Huntin' us down for speakin' the truth (Huh)
Beat down the pedo, let's save all the youth (Uh huh)
Media lyin', ignore all the cryin'
They buildin' back better, but only the Taliban (What?)
Pilots on strike, but to Joe, it's irrelevant
Open the border, lose all the order
Divide us up so they know that we never win
But we united, we here in the stadiums (Let's go)
Everyone chantin' it, CNN slanderin' (Let's go)
Biden collapsin' and Democrats stealin' it (Facts)
Ayy, we look at Joe, can we get a refund? (Brandon)
How 'bout some mean tweets? (Facts)
Joe is a crook, and he knows how to deceive
F. J. B. is the motto in these streets
Let's go, Brandon, Sing it with me!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
I'm pretty sure Bryson Gray posts on here.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Orrrrrrrr....

There's a lot more people who think like us (ie, "conspiracy theorists") than you may think and have been led to believe by the communist Establishment Lamestream media.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Even if battery tech was static, we know that gas cars emit over 50 metric tons of CO2 over their lifetimes, around 2.5x more than equivalent GHG emissions from charging EV's. Lithium production is dirty but gasoline and motor oil production isn't pristine.

And why is this CO2 a "problem"??

This is the whole point. CO2 has NOT been proven to be causing any "harm" to the earth/atmosphere. There is no "global warming". There is no "great threat" from climate change. The sea levels are not rising several feet and drowning coastal areas. All the polar bears are not dying. The north pole ice cap is not totally melted by now, as Al Gore predicted would happen by 2013.

This "climate change" agenda is pushed by nothing more than baseless fear-mongering, hysterically squealing about these fantastical "doomsday scenarios" that never actually happen.

Not only do the far Left communists pushing the climate change agenda care NOTHING about humanity (eg, look at abortion), they also care nothing about protecting the environment and making the earth a good place to live. To the contrary, they are fanatically dedicated to making this place a hell on earth.

The "science" alleged by the communist Left is once more nothing but science fiction.

This agenda is all about giving the government more power and control, jacking up taxes and the cost of living, and restricting human growth/expansion as part of their overall agenda for forced lowering of worldwide human population.

Look at who owns the vast majority of the rare earth materials…. China!

If I knew we had these natural resource in America, then I would say: let's transition based on market demand! Over time, I think most people would be ok with an electric car.

Hokie, I fully get the idea of better materials. My windows, in my house could stand a change!

Remember Solyndra!!! I'm not in favor of our government picking winners and losers in business.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
You can't make this crap up…. BTW, the Wall Street Journal is reporting this as well…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf said:

Be careful posting stuff like this... you will be labeled a conspiracy theorist!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Orrrrrrrr....

There's a lot more people who think like us (ie, "conspiracy theorists") than you may think and have been led to believe by the communist Establishment Lamestream media.

Ding ding ding! Sometimes the crazy isn't always crazy. Some folks are just better at looking through the BS, while others seem to eat it up while watching CNN.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Be careful posting stuff like this... you will be labeled a conspiracy theorist!
:-)
packgrad
caryking said:

You can't make this crap up…. BTW, the Wall Street Journal is reporting this as well…

Sheer lunacy.

But Trump.
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

Good god.

Each time I think this administration has come out with the dumbest policy ideas I have seen in a long time, they come up with the next doozy.

What an utter disaster of an administration
Werewolf
^ The plan is to make a disaster out of our country. Utter chaos allows activation of Obama's planned authoritarian military police and UN troops to be called in to establish so-called law n order.
caryking
Werewolf said:

^ The plan is to make a disaster out of our country. Utter chaos allows activation of Obama's planned authoritarian military police and UN troops to be called in to establish so-called law n order.

Cloward-Piven Strategy

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
The libertarians are coming around

https://reason.com/2021/10/29/2-big-things-the-media-get-wrong-about-school-board-protests/
Steve Videtich
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/578153-biden-bank-regulator-nominee-reveals-her-plan-to-radically-transform-us

It just gets scarier and scarier...
GuerrillaPack
Steve Videtich said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/578153-biden-bank-regulator-nominee-reveals-her-plan-to-radically-transform-us

And yet some people still want to lie and deny that the political Left are ideologically rooted in Marxism.

Fewer and fewer are trying now, because it's becoming too obvious.
Steve Videtich
GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

And yet some people still want to lie and deny that the political Left are ideologically rooted in Marxism.

It's getting more obvious and blatant. I feel for the people that can put 2 and 2 together to see what's right in front of our faces.
octdregs
caryking said:

Orchestrated chaos is always by design. Because it is, well, orchestrated.
*be the person your dog thinks you are*
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Is this real? It seems so extreme, it is difficult to imagine it is actually happening. Even if not approved, the notion she was nominated is disturbing.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Even if not approved, the notion she was nominated is disturbing.

Bingo! People need to be paying attention. Crazy isn't as crazy as many think.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

There are some that don't see this as crazy... some are on this board...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

There are some that don't see this as crazy... some are on this board...
LOL.
hokiewolf
This is great.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

Marxism is rooted in a politburo elite class and then the working peasants. The RINOs and there are many of them (90+% of R are RINOs) Marxism is sold to masses by the elites by sowing seeds of division and inequality. Bet your boots that many of the R's are in on the outcome.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

Marxism is rooted in a politburo elite class and then the working peasants. The RINOs and there are many of them (90+% of R are RINOs) Marxism is sold to masses by the elites by sowing seeds of division and inequality. Bet your boots that many of the R's are in on the outcome.

Term Limits!!!
caryking
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

This is exactly why I support the MAGA movement. The movement is the antithesis of a RINO. Additionally, the movement is the antithesis to the Elitist Globalist Class!

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

This is great.

The Communist Party platform of the 60's has worked!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
- Enforce the 10th Amendment by strictly interpreting it, effectively downsizing federal govt to 1/2 its current size with armed forces and a civilian corps making up the bulk of it
- College age youth serving in a civilian corps to include border monitoring, community service, culture exchanges and peace corps type work
- Terms Limits on Congress
- Limit length of service for Executive Branch officials and bureaucrats
- Balanced budget except in time of war, federal budget should be 1/3 of what it currently is
- National voting day (all voting citizens must have 8 hours off to vote)
- No digital voting and Voter ID card w/driver license req'd
- Voter registration requires birth certificate, SS card and DL....for issuance of Voting ID card

jkpackfan
We are a joke, but hey at least no more orange man and mean tweets.

Werewolf
https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/thanks-joe-isis-already-plotting-attacks-in-washington/
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

- Enforce the 10th Amendment by strictly interpreting it, effectively downsizing federal govt to 1/2 its current size with armed forces and a civilian corps making up the bulk of it
- College age youth serving in a civilian corps to include border monitoring, community service, culture exchanges and peace corps type work
- Terms Limits on Congress
- Limit length of service for Executive Branch officials and bureaucrats
- Balanced budget except in time of war, federal budget should be 1/3 of what it currently is
- National voting day (all voting citizens must have 8 hours off to vote)
- No digital voting and Voter ID card w/driver license req'd
- Voter registration requires birth certificate, SS card and DL....for issuance of Voting ID card

Something to consider... a DL is not as widely used as you may think. My daughter lives in NYC and she will not be getting a DL. Now, she has a DL in NC; however, not in NY.

BTW, she is very conservative and will be voting!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
For sure Cary. I'm OK with 'painting a finger after you vote' so u don't vote a 2nd time too. But it needs to be citizens voting. Citizens used to take a test when they arrived. That test required demonstration of understanding our Constitution.

We are under assault by the most powerful forces on the globe. Stopping their plan requires us to bolt down the hatches and come together. Watch the video I posted entitled Monopoly; it provides an overview of what we see today but most haven't yet connect the dots to,
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

For sure Cary. I'm OK with 'painting a finger after you vote' so u don't vote a 2nd time too. But it needs to be citizens voting. Citizens used to take a test when they arrived. That test required demonstration of understanding our Constitution.

We are under assault by the most powerful forces on the globe. Stopping their plan requires us to bolt down the hatches and come together. Watch the video I posted entitled Monopoly; it provides an overview of what we see today but most haven't yet connect the dots to,

I'm sure the next steps are full expedited citizenship within the next couple of years, followed by a reunification program for the folks that haven't made it here yet. All just in time for voting, 2024.
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.