The Biden Administration

430,121 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Anyone who thinks this is just going to apply to the wealthy i don't know what to tell you except that if you own property, this is a direct attack on your property rights as well as you investment savings.

All I know is putting the max in my IRA and 401K and living below my income for decades & investing well so I have a nice nest egg now is going to make me look like a total idiot as the government grabs it all away in the next 10-15 years. The ultra rich and poor? Unaffected
Hokle, it doesn't really make a difference who they are talking about, this is just downright criminal, to me... that being said, if we can try and repeal the 16th Amendment of the Constitution, this will take away their power!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

Anyone who thinks this is just going to apply to the wealthy i don't know what to tell you except that if you own property, this is a direct attack on your property rights as well as you investment savings.

All I know is putting the max in my IRA and 401K and living below my income for decades & investing well so I have a nice nest egg now is going to make me look like a total idiot as the government grabs it all away in the next 10-15 years. The ultra rich and poor? Unaffected
This might be the single worst idea I have seen out of this administration. Are they trying to completely tank this economy?
mdreid
as a 31 y/o who works in a municipal govt and is 7 years into the 30yr municipal retirement plan, this **** makes me nervous as hell as to where we will be when i get close to the retirement age.
Steve Videtich
FlossyDFlynt said:

hokiewolf said:

This might be the single worst idea I have seen out of this administration. Are they trying to completely tank this economy?

The more problems you create and the worse it becomes, the more they can pull in government to solve the problems they created. This is the BIG plan!
packofwolves
Not following how this could be implemented. Is there a tax refund if when the gain is realized, it's less than previously taxed?
caryking
packofwolves said:

Not following how this could be implemented. Is there a tax refund if when the gain is realized, it's less than previously taxed?

The very idea that they would discuss this is bad enough!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
mdreid said:

as a 31 y/o who works in a municipal govt and is 7 years into the 30yr municipal retirement plan, this **** makes me nervous as hell as to where we will be when i get close to the retirement age.
No worries man, you'll get a carve out
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
mdreid
hokiewolf said:

mdreid said:

1 soup please
cowboypack02
mdreid said:

hokiewolf said:

mdreid said:

1 soup please

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
hokiewolf
hokiewolf
Another great opinion piece from the WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-democrats-wealth-tax-mirage-billionaires-janet-yellen-kyrsten-sinema-joe-manchin-11635197950
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cartoons-slideshow

Had to post this one from yesterday in honor of BBW's "Bride of Chucky" namesake...

Note: apparently it automatically defaults to today's cartoon instead, so you have to click the arrow to the right to get to yesterday's.
FlossyDFlynt

Oh boy, another documentary on someone in this administration

Who the hell is even asking for this?
Steve Videtich
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oh boy, another documentary on someone in this administration

Who the hell is even asking for this?

At this point they're probably asking for anything to deflect attention from reality.
Steve Videtich

I thought this piece nailed Fauci.
packgrad

GuerrillaPack
For anyone who hasn't put the pieces together....the communist Left/Democrats intentionally want higher gasoline and energy prices.

This directly aligns with stated agenda of the communist Left to "phase out fossil fuels". In order to stop people from using fossil fuels, they will just drive the taxes and prices of them so high that no one can afford to use them.

This, of course, is because of the fruit loop insanity of the "global warming"/"climate change" HOAX agenda. Biden unilaterally signed the United States back onto the Paris Climate Accord, which would require the United States to cut its carbon dioxide emissions by half by 2030 and have ZERO carbon dioxide emissions by 2050!

You buy into this asinine, insane "climate change" fraud...and the rest of the totally insane communist Democrat agenda? Then you DESERVE to pay 5, 6 dollars a gallon for gas. Hope you enjoy it.

And it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the climate, weather, or any "threat" from the weather. ZERO. It's all a fraud, used to push an ulterior agenda. And that agenda is human depopulation. Sounds crazy....but it's true. But not really that crazy when you consider their fanatical support of abortion, for example. Look up United Nations Agenda 21 and 30. Their stated goal is to reduce human activity on earth. Of course, they cook up a LIE and say that it's because humans are "harming" the earth. But they care nothing about the earth, or sustaining human life and making the earth a better place. These elites are Luciferians. It's time to start facing the reality of the situation we are in, and to stop pulling punches.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Steve Videtich
I think I read recently that one of the founders of Green Peace actually left the group, because he believes the Climate Change narrative is nothing more than a scare tactic. That the planet is actually going through a natural cycle that has existed for hundreds of thousands of years.
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

I think I read recently that one of the founders of Green Peace actually left the group, because he believes the Climate Change narrative is nothing more than a scare tactic. That the planet is actually going through a natural cycle that has existed for hundreds of thousands of years.
It's become a religion to some and not policy driven by the science
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

There is no science around climate change!

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
Steve Videtich said:

Bubba as Fauci is perfect.

I have seen Jeff Dunham 7 times in person. He is awesome!
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Steve Videtich
DrummerboyWolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Bubba as Fauci is perfect.

I have seen Jeff Dunham 7 times in person. He is awesome!

I literally laughed out loud when that part came on!
Werewolf
Normal times race fans..................right?

Don't any of you concern yourselves that all of this is intertwined?
Werewolf
ABC7 Los Angeles (https://abc7.com/highest-gas-prices-in-the-country-gorda-ca-california-price-of/11149187/)

Gas hits $7.59 a gallon in CA town

The lone gas station in a coastal California town is charging $7.59 for regular unleaded.
Werewolf
New Jersey has got it going on!!!!!!

WATCH: Project Veritas Part II: Sr. Advisor Reveals NJ Governor Murphy Secretly Funneled $40 Million In Taxpayer Funds To Illegals and Plans to Give Millions More - Says Truth Would Be Like "Political Suicide" For His Re-Election (thegatewaypundit.com)
Werewolf
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-tucker-carlson-blisters-biden-for-firing-unvaxxed-americans-yet-giving-illegals-work-permits/?utm_source=5843

Still can't connect the dots? Just a conspiracy, right?
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-tucker-carlson-blisters-biden-for-firing-unvaxxed-americans-yet-giving-illegals-work-permits/?utm_source=5843

Still can't connect the dots? Just a conspiracy, right?

Lately, it seems like the non citizen has more rights than the citizen does.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

This is where you and me have a slight disagreement. As an engineer, I see good things being done to improve the efficiency of buildings and the elimination of waste on construction sites. The buildings are being produced with higher quality, higher efficiency components, and are a lot more enjoyable to work in. Now, that's looking at it from a balanced perspective which I do not think happens with most people who really don't understand what can and can't be done with current technology to improve the efficiency of the materials we use that are not renewable.

Also, I find it incredibly annoying when anyone attempts to convince me that a battery powered car is better for the environment that a gasoline vehicle. That lithium has to be mined out, it has to go to a factory to be turned into batteries, and those batteries have a life expectancy that is lower than a gasoline engine.
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

This is where you and me have a slight disagreement. As an engineer, I see good things being done to improve the efficiency of buildings and the elimination of waste on construction sites. The buildings are being produced with higher quality, higher efficiency components, and are a lot more enjoyable to work in. Now, that's looking at it from a balanced perspective which I do not think happens with most people who really don't understand what can and can't be done with current technology to improve the efficiency of the materials we use that are not renewable.

Also, I find it incredibly annoying when anyone attempts to convince me that a battery powered car is better for the environment that a gasoline vehicle. That lithium has to be mined out, it has to go to a factory to be turned into batteries, and those batteries have a life expectancy that is lower than a gasoline engine.
Don't forget about how we are powering the electrical grid that these cars are getting juice from!
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Trying to "phase out" use of gasoline is a TERRIBLE idea on many levels. It's actually more destructive to our environment to try to switch everything over to electric cars. Like you said, mining the lithium and other rare earth metals for the batteries will have huge negative consequences for the environment. Furthermore, even with electric cars, you still have to generate the electricity in order to charge those batteries. Where does the fuel to create that electricity come from, if they ban the use of natural gas and oil? Are they going to build a bunch of nuclear power plants? Probably not. And you can't begin to generate it all from wind turbines or solar.

Burning natural gas, oil, and gasoline does NOT have that big of a negative effect on our environment. It's miniscule. I would argue that nuclear power is FAR FAR more dangerous and harmful to the environment -- see what happened with Fu_kushima in Japan.

This drive to "phase out fossil fuels" is PURE INSANITY. It's going to have disastrous consequences for our quality of life over the next several decades. Prices of fuel (inflation adjusted) are going to skyrocket. People will not be able to travel as freely and economically as before. They will have to move closer to the cities and use public transportation, as cost of owning and using a personal automobile becomes too high.

And guess what? It's all BY DESIGN. United Nations Agenda 21 and 30 spell out that the elites' plan is to herd humanity into compact cities, and to "re-wild" the rural areas. As I mentioned a few posts above, it's a Satanic plan to lower worldwide human population. They want to restrict human growth and expansion. And taxing us to death and raising the cost of living will have that effect -- in addition to, by the way, "vaccines" that harm us in various ways (lowering fertility, causing autism and other diseases, etc).
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
Cradle to the grave govt dependency.

Also, where is Dad in Biden's utopia?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

The battery market isn't static though. We have seen and will seen similar gains in efficiency and technology in the battery industry as in the construction industry. New, non-lithium battery technology development is already well underway. Also, EV's have far fewer moving parts so they're estimated to require 40%-50% less maintenance (including part placement, oil changes, etc.) than gas cars over their lifetimes.

Even if battery tech was static, we know that gas cars emit over 50 metric tons of CO2 over their lifetimes, around 2.5x more than equivalent GHG emissions from charging EV's. Lithium production is dirty but gasoline and motor oil production isn't pristine.

When you bake everything in, seems pretty supportable that EV's have a reduced environmental footprint over their lifespan, and that should only get better as battery tech gets cleaner and continues improving.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Even if battery tech was static, we know that gas cars emit over 50 metric tons of CO2 over their lifetimes, around 2.5x more than equivalent GHG emissions from charging EV's. Lithium production is dirty but gasoline and motor oil production isn't pristine.

And why is this CO2 a "problem"??

This is the whole point. CO2 has NOT been proven to be causing any "harm" to the earth/atmosphere. There is no "global warming". There is no "great threat" from climate change. The sea levels are not rising several feet and drowning coastal areas. All the polar bears are not dying. The north pole ice cap is not totally melted by now, as Al Gore predicted would happen by 2013.

This "climate change" agenda is pushed by nothing more than baseless fear-mongering, hysterically squealing about these fantastical "doomsday scenarios" that never actually happen.

Not only do the far Left communists pushing the climate change agenda care NOTHING about humanity (eg, look at abortion), they also care nothing about protecting the environment and making the earth a good place to live. To the contrary, they are fanatically dedicated to making this place a hell on earth.

The "science" alleged by the communist Left is once more nothing but science fiction.

This agenda is all about giving the government more power and control, jacking up taxes and the cost of living, and restricting human growth/expansion as part of their overall agenda for forced lowering of worldwide human population.
packgrad
Lol

WarrenPeace
packgrad said:

Lol

The first one is straight fire!

Did I say that right?
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.