The Biden Administration

433,508 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfman18 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Wolfer79 said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

To all my fans...

Where the hell are you today? Why are you not complaining about me calling you out?

LOLOLOLOL

Because it's like yelling at clouds.

Or some are basically ignoring you
Or whining, crying and trying to get me banned. Sound like anyone you know?

And just so the ones can see it before the post disappears it has been going on for a while now. The "few" that have the ability to ban me have been wanting to for months. Looks like they may finally have their chance. Best of luck to everyone if it happens. Keep up the good fight and call them what they are. Sorry if they can't handle the truth but the truth is nothing I have said is wrong. They just don't like facing the facts and having it broadcast to the public.

Y'all have a good one.

you were previously banned for personal attacks and told if they continued you can find someplace else to post

you ignored that warning and are now gone from this site
Wolfer79, I think this is a bad decision!! I will be reaching out to James and Steve regarding this decision.

Agreed. I don't think any line was crossed that wasn't crossed in both directions. At least he didn't say American citizens should have been killed back in January. Decision should be reversed in my opinion, not that it'll matter.

Agreed.
Sorry, no. He was a bully and a belittled anyone who had even a slight disagreement with him. He would still belittle you when you did agree with him to. His shtick is tiring and worn out and frankly he wasn't funny or cleaver with it.

Whereas a discussion can be had with the three of you on a topic, there was no chance of any positive outcome discussing anything with that guy. Good riddance to bad baggage. Maybe in his next alias, he can come back and have some discourse when debating someone and not resort to personal attacks and belittling of other posters
Hell, he called me a COMMUNIST...I voted for Trump twice.

So long, comrade.
I think BBW would say... if you support a Republican, that's an establishment type, then they are no different that a Democrat, therefore you are communist!

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
mdreid
GuerrillaPack said:

Inflation getting worse. Gas just jumped 10 cents today to $3.19/gal for regular unleaded.

This is the consequence of skyrocketing astronomical government debt with the national debt going up 4/5 trillion over just the last 1.5 years. Inflation is a "hidden tax" used by the ruling elite to wage war on the working class and confiscate their wealth and impoverish them.

When inflation goes up ~20% as it has over the past year, if you had that money in the bank you just had 20% of your wealth destroyed.
as of now, im spending 20-25% of my take home pay a month on gas, its going to be rough when Duke Power increase gets approved and everyones electric bill either doubles or triples this winter...
Ripper
What a lame President the dementia guy turned out to be. He makes Rump look like George Washington by comparison.
LetEmKnowPack
Lets. Go. Brandon.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

That's crazy. All those Churches should lose their tax exempt status

Who is going to push that?
a fair and impartial media!
your supposed to put a /s behind something when your being sarcastic....
. Thought the exclamation point did the trick, my bad Anyhow:

I have a bigger problem with the existence of an income tax than a violation of the rules of the agency that collects the income tax.
FlossyDFlynt
Just absolutely dumbfounded what the media is putting out these days

GuerrillaPack
FlossyDFlynt said:

Just absolutely dumbfounded what the media is putting out these days

It makes perfect sense when you realize that the Establishment media is monopolized, and a cartel owned by just ~6 megacorporations, who are all working together to advance the communist "New World Order" agenda.

This is a communist takeover.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Where are all of the fact checkers? I remember how important the truth used to be to our board Dems and "independents". Wonder why there is no tally running for this administration?

caryking
packgrad said:

Where are all of the fact checkers? I remember how important the truth used to be to our board Dems and "independents". Wonder why there is no tally running for this administration?

It just doesn't fit their narrative…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Ha, what a spin!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Ha, what a spin!

Is sad that the average America can see through this tidal wave of BS. All they do is create problems and exacerbate small problems, so that they can use government as the cure all for what ails this country. Like Reagan said, "the most terrifying words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help!"
Oldsouljer
I sat in on an NIH townhall meeting recently, the atmosphere was as ugly as I've seen in years, with a fair amount of the workforce feeling like they're backed into a corner. A significant number of NIH employees resent the mandate and the BS, I was shocked when one of the Anonymous (I seriously doubt they're anonymous from management) posters point blank asked if Collins was retiring because he lied to Congress about GOF research. My guess is the poster has already made up their minds not to comply and face separation, so had the guts to ask a question like that. But a fair number of other viewers gave that post a Thumbs up, which I found interesting.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Gas in my area jumped another 10 cents overnight to now $3.29/gallon for regular unleaded.

The Marxists' plan steamrolling ahead....destroy the burgeoisie (middle class), impoverish and confiscate their wealth -- and eventually make it so that no one can own any private property (except for the uber elites, who will fraudulently obtain all of the property of the "peasant" masses).

World Economic Forum prediction for 2030: "You will own nothing and be happy"...

And live in a total police state with no privacy...and need an implantable microchip (with proof of vaccine status, among other things) in order to buy and sell...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
In my area, it jumped $.35 per gallon.
TheStorm
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Civ will just claim that we had another hurricane somewhere…
packgrad
TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Civ will just claim that we had another hurricane somewhere…

That or blame Trump.

$.20 here.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

That woman just looks evil. She also said that NWO Joe's $3.5 Trillion "infrastructure" bill will "cost zero dollars".

The communist Left worship lies. They abhor anything to do with the truth. Because they are promoting a wicked agenda. They do lie about EVERYTHING. Everything they say is a complete inversion of reality.

Economics -- claim that bankrupting the country with debt and destroying the value of the currency "costs us nothing"
Basic biology and science - claim that an unborn child "is not a human being" and that "there are 70 genders" and "men can become women"
Second Amendment - laugh and claim "nobody is coming for your guns", while every communist Demoncrap-controlled area does nothing but ban whole classes of firearms and enact all sorts of gun control

I don't understand how anyone can justify supporting the Marxist Democrat party. I see how many of them are freeloaders and think it is ok to steal from those who work and give themselves "free" welfare, government housing, and have the government to pay off their student loans. And I get how so many of them are brainwashed into thinking that various policies (supporting murdering unborn children, supporting the Sodomite and transgender agenda) are "morally good"...and that conservatives are "evil" for believing in the Bible and opposing those things.

It's an inversion of reality. Calling what is evil "good" and what is good "evil". Hard for me to understand that warped mentality.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

That woman just looks evil. She also said that NWO Joe's $3.5 Trillion "infrastructure" bill will "cost zero dollars".

The communist Left worship lies. They abhor anything to do with the truth. Because they are promoting a wicked agenda. They do lie about EVERYTHING. Everything they say is a complete inversion of reality.

Economics -- claim that bankrupting the country with debt and destroying the value of the currency "costs us nothing"
Basic biology and science - claim that an unborn child "is not a human being" and that "there are 70 genders" and "men can become women"
Second Amendment - laugh and claim "nobody is coming for your guns", while every communist Demoncrap-controlled area does nothing but ban whole classes of firearms and enact all sorts of gun control

I don't understand how anyone can justify supporting the Marxist Democrat party. I see how many of them are freeloaders and think it is ok to steal from those who work and give themselves "free" welfare, government housing, and have the government to pay off their student loans. And I get how so many of them are brainwashed into thinking that various policies (supporting murdering unborn children, supporting the Sodomite and transgender agenda) are "morally good"...and that conservatives are "evil" for believing in the Bible and opposing those things.

It's an inversion of reality. Calling what is evil "good" and what is good "evil". Hard for me to understand that warped mentality.

GP, be careful, you're using some of the forbidden words, especially when calling out a group of people (Democrats).

Good is evil, evil is good…. Sounds like I've heard that before…

Joe Biden
WarrenPeace
Dark days were living in. Almost like they're setting the world up for the……???
FlossyDFlynt

Another fun one out of this administration
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

For our government to spend unnecessary money on this diatribe is beyond me. Nothing in our constitution suggest we have a State Department that gets into these stupid things! Think about the savings we could have if we didn't spend money unnecessarily!!!! Perhaps we could balance the budget??

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

For our government to spend unnecessary money on this diatribe is beyond me. Nothing in our constitution suggest we have a State Department that gets into these stupid things! Think about the savings we could have if we didn't spend money unnecessarily!!!! Perhaps we could balance the budget??

Like $3,500,000,000,000?
Steve Videtich
Interesting

https://www.outkick.com/more-covid-deaths-under-biden-than-all-of-2020-maybe-it-wasnt-trumps-fault/
hokiewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

I've never understood the pronouns thing. Pronouns are used when you aren't around, why would/should I care how someone refers to me when I'm not around?
packgrad
Lol. I had no idea he was even speaking.

Let's go Braves.

cowboypack02
Anyone wanna talk about that 7.59 gas in California? Sure would be nice to be pumping our own oil like we were last year....
caryking
Isn't this interesting...

Joe Biden
Mormad
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I've never understood the pronouns thing. Pronouns are used when you aren't around, why would/should I care how someone refers to me when I'm not around?

I was interviewing kids for a specific program at State, and i asked one what was the most important thing he/she/them/they/ze learned the first year at State. The answer? The proper use of pronouns. Really?
hokiewolf
Thats wild man
bgr3
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Because by and large we're raising narcissists, who derive their self worth from how they are perceived by others.

So, not using their preferred pronouns is an attack on their self conception.
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Because by and large we're raising narcissists, who derive their self worth from how they are perceived by others.

So, not using their preferred pronouns is an attack on their self conception.
You're in trouble....you limited it to just "they".

*I'm all for people being comfortable with who they are....but this pronoun thing is clearly a sign of a "first world problems" and seems like one of the biggest wastes of time ever. And more crazy -- people get offended over adherence to it.
bgr3
Don't get me wrong, in general I will refer to people in the way that they (plural they lol) prefer becuse I don't believe you should be an ******* to people.

When it moves into the territory of compelled speech (Jordan Peterson controversy comes to mind) that's where we have a problem, and that is where it is moving.
cowboypack02
Mormad said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I was interviewing kids for a specific program at State, and i asked one what was the most important thing he/she/them/they/ze learned the first year at State. The answer? The proper use of pronouns. Really?
Which program if you don't mind me asking?

The whole pronouns thing is just sad.....schools and some parents have really done a number on their kids
Packchem91
bgr3 said:

Don't get me wrong, in general I will refer to people in the way that they (plural they lol) prefer becuse I don't believe you should be an ******* to people.

When it moves into the territory of compelled speech (Jordan Peterson controversy comes to mind) that's where we have a problem, and that is where it is moving.
Agree 100%.
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.