The Biden Administration

430,087 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Surprised my posts haven't been deleted like two on the Coronavirus thread!!!

I wonder what is happening to them?????

I may not be a smart man, but I think they're being deleted.
You got the first part correct at least. No smiley face intended.

I love you Storm.
You aren't even relevant on these threads anymore other than Glass carrying your water for you deleting everything you flag. Quoted post, case in point. I'll save it to discuss with James and Steve after Glass bans me.
Tell you what you little troll. I'll give you $1,000 if you can prove I've deleted anything he flags. I will also tell you if you keep calling out the moderators you're going to find yourself sitting on the sidelines for a few weeks. That I can promise you. If you don't believe me call me or any moderator out again. Bring your proof and you can have the check big boy. Basically put up or shut up
Glasswolf
Every post that I've seen flagged has had the flag cleared and none of the post have been deleted by myself
BBW12OG
Well success.. the thread exposing the Sleepy Joe administration was derailed and now killed. Wonder how that happened?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Nice try flagging my post.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Well success.. the thread exposing the Sleepy Joe administration was derailed and now killed. Wonder how that happened?
Next time maybe your cronies won't accuse someone of doing something they haven't done. I've been on the road most of the afternoon picking up and delivering food and medicine to my daughter and her fiance' so they can get over Covid hopefully before they get married. I am not in the mood to have accusations thrown my way. I've told you and several others who the only person is that moderates this forum.
BBW12OG
Nice on topic post *****ing about Trump.... Had ZERO to do with Biden and his Administration. And you know it. You did it because you can.

And I don't care enough to flag your posts. According to you and everyone else "nobody" flags posts.... funny isn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Actually you all were talking basically about how dumb Biden is Just reminding everyone how stupid trump was and is..
Glasswolf
I've made no secret of my hating Trump. He is a con man and a grifter who is only out for himself.
Glasswolf
And I'm still waiting for someone to prove I've deleted or edited any post on this topic
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

bgr3 said:

packofwolves said:

List of preselected reporters. So predictable.
You know the questions have to be pre-screened too..

He corrected the Bloomberg reporter... "that's not the question... the question is (as he read from the card in his hand)......." and then he answered his own question. I'll see if I can find it. Twitter is blowing up on his gaffes...

If he really did this, that would be legendary. That would be like old-fashioned Crockett family promotions wrestling in the day, where the wrestler took the mic from the schmuck announcer, proclaimed he was going about it all wrong, and then interviewed himself, lol.

You gotta provide the tape on this...I looked at internet but didn't see anything on it.
Here you go... watch starting at around the 24 minute mark. Twitter is deleting all the "clips" of it but here is the full unedited news conference.

He says..."No.. that's not the question. The question is..." and begins to read from the paper. This was the NPR reporter not Bloomberg. I was mistaken on that.

Better click on it before... you know.... things "disappear" when they aren't fitting the preferred narrative.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

Actually you all were talking basically about how dumb Biden is Just reminding everyone how stupid trump was and is..
Start your own thread isn't that how it works? I mean I can't just go asking about the Flintstone movie in the Covid thread right? Surely you commenting about Trump on the Biden Administration thread is 100% off topic and derailing the thread correct?

Do the rules go for everyone on that? Serious question. Your post was nothing but trolling because your guy is a blithering idiot and is being exposed for what he is and you are up in your
'feewlings" because of it. Toughen up buttercup. You have at least a few more months of him making an ass out of himself.

If you want to debate Trump start your own thread. Them's the rules for us peons...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
Glasswolf said:

I've made no secret of my hating Trump. He is a con man and a grifter who is only out for himself.
That is why he took no salary for four years, had his personal fortune take a downturn because of the endless fake criticisms of the press and the Deep State. The man loves this country and did not have to run for President. He wanted to free it from the Deep State cabal that runs world wide. He has exposed all of them.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but there was no way I was voting for the Hildabeast. I damn sure voted for him last year and he won but the election was stolen. See the early results from Maricopa County.

https://gab.com/AZHoneyBadger/posts/106790405559897317

I had some posts edited or deleted last year. Now who did those?

You are a shill for the left and that is obvious. I know this is the Biden thread but you opened the door right here.

A moderator should not let his personal feelings get in the way so don't. And if you ban me I don't care.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Start your own thread isn't that how it works? I mean I can't just go asking about the Flintstone movie in the Covid thread right? Surely you commenting about Trump on the Biden Administration thread is 100% off topic and derailing the thread correct?

Do the rules go for everyone on that? Serious question. Your post was nothing but trolling because your guy is a blithering idiot and is being exposed for what he is and you are up in your
'feewlings" because of it. Toughen up buttercup. You have at least a few more months of him making an ass out of himself.

If you want to debate Trump start your own thread. Them's the rules for us peons...

You're going to have to ask whoever deleted that post. I had nothing to do with it. And yes I agree about starting a thread about trump if needed. I just wish you all and that goes for everyone would just post without the insults and attacks. You and everyone else have proven you're capable of doing it. Y'all seem to want to

Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Most media despise Trump and for all that, I don't know that they've ever even tried to prove that he cleaned up from being in office. In the spirit of open-mindedness, I'd welcome some hard evidence that he did. I had gotten the sense that Trump lost more money to be President. Maybe they were too busy maintaining their blackout of the Biden clan's Ukrainian and Chinese business dealings.
packofwolves
Lies

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/defense-secretary-austin-contradicts-biden-americans-beaten-taliban-airport

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-admits-al-qaeda-has-a-presence-in-afghanistan-minutes-after-biden-says-they-are-gone
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

Lies

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/defense-secretary-austin-contradicts-biden-americans-beaten-taliban-airport

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-admits-al-qaeda-has-a-presence-in-afghanistan-minutes-after-biden-says-they-are-gone
. This is the chance for some redemption for the media. I don't know if they have it in them though
flylike44
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

bgr3 said:

packofwolves said:

He corrected the Bloomberg reporter... "that's not the question... the question is (as he read from the card in his hand)......." and then he answered his own question. I'll see if I can find it. Twitter is blowing up on his gaffes...

If he really did this, that would be legendary. That would be like old-fashioned Crockett family promotions wrestling in the day, where the wrestler took the mic from the schmuck announcer, proclaimed he was going about it all wrong, and then interviewed himself, lol.

You gotta provide the tape on this...I looked at internet but didn't see anything on it.
Here you go... watch starting at around the 24 minute mark. Twitter is deleting all the "clips" of it but here is the full unedited news conference.

He says..."No.. that's not the question. The question is..." and begins to read from the paper. This was the NPR reporter not Bloomberg. I was mistaken on that.

Better click on it before... you know.... things "disappear" when they aren't fitting the preferred narrative.
Wow. That was hard to watch. No wonder the lib mod is flailing about. He and those of his ilk have been having a bad 7 months but an absolutely horrific last few days. "That's not the question" hahahahahaha wow.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

bgr3 said:

packofwolves said:

Wow. That is like, a "smoking gun" of collusion between the media and the POTUS. But like I said earlier, thats a Ric Flair move right there on Biden's part (or perhaps its one of those mortal slips that he tends to make, and to this point, get away with). He's doing what he knows to do.....shame on the media if they don't call him out --- of course, those who are having their clearly pre-determine questions read aren't going to do that and then be on the out.

I mean, if anyone really wondered if there was some kind of prepared script....there you go. I love it, the NPR guy does a followup...clearly reacting to something he heard said, that didn't square with what the SoD said, but Biden goes right back to the prepared question.
If this isn't shredded, don't ever let any member of the media tell you they are an unbiased source of truth...
Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Honest question: You sincerely felt that Joe Biden was an upgrade?
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree with Glass's perspective of Trump....but the answer to your question is an absolute "no way". And that was the answer even before this debacle.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree with Glass's perspective of Trump....but the answer to your question is an absolute "no way". And that was the answer even before this debacle.

Listen, I'll be the first one to say that Trump is an arrogant ass that runs his mouth way too much. My problem is this image of being "Presidential" that so many of the Trump haters talk about.

Personally, I hate all politicians...on both sides of the aisle. They could wipe the slate clean in DC and I would be happy. Trump was an outsider. Yes, he was his own worst enemy, but he also wasn't an establishment guy.

So, have a hard time understanding how anybody with a straight face can call Trump a con man, who's only worried about himself, and then vote for Biden. The guy is the epitome of a con man politician. He's done nothing for almost 50 years in office, except improve his bank account, most recently via Hunter. The Big Guy is the definition of an international grifter!
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Personally, I hate all politicians...on both sides of the aisle. They could wipe the slate clean in DC and I would be happy. Trump was an outsider. Yes, he was his own worst enemy, but he also wasn't an establishment guy.

So, have a hard time understanding how anybody with a straight face can call Trump a con man, who's only worried about himself, and then vote for Biden. The guy is the epitome of a con man politician. He's done nothing for almost 50 years in office, except improve his bank account, most recently via Hunter. The Big Guy is the definition of an international grifter!
I hear you. I think comportment is an important part of the job, personally; maybe more than many others feel. And Trump killed himself there. Heck, I kept wishing the GOP woudl pull the plug on Trump and find another candidate because of it. But compared to Biden...it was ultimately a no-brainer, and Trump had to be picked.

I think Biden is what you have suggested....I think that is starting to be revealed more. But he had the benefit of, even as a VP, being kind of "hidden". I remember when he debated with Ryan and thinking he was a creep....and that notion seems to be coming back to the surface. But over the last 2 years, most media who shape our thoughts would have overlooked if he was a mass murderer, just to get rid of their enemy. Now...I think eventually the gloves will come off.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I hear you. I think comportment is an important part of the job, personally; maybe more than many others feel. And Trump killed himself there. Heck, I kept wishing the GOP woudl pull the plug on Trump and find another candidate because of it. But compared to Biden...it was ultimately a no-brainer, and Trump had to be picked.

I think Biden is what you have suggested....I think that is starting to be revealed more. But he had the benefit of, even as a VP, being kind of "hidden". I remember when he debated with Ryan and thinking he was a creep....and that notion seems to be coming back to the surface. But over the last 2 years, most media who shape our thoughts would have overlooked if he was a mass murderer, just to get rid of their enemy. Now...I think eventually the gloves will come off.

The media helped create a lot of what was perceived about Trump. And that's a huge problem. People that are lazy when it comes to looking and researching reality, will just take the 30 second that the media provides and take it as gospel. Mix that in with social media and you have a perfect storm for Trump to be portrayed the way he has. He created a lot of enemies with his antics, which became a no win situation for him.

If you want an example of bad comportment, look no further than the media!
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

The media helped create a lot of what was perceived about Trump. And that's a huge problem. People that are lazy when it comes to looking and researching reality, will just take the 30 second that the media provides and take it as gospel. Mix that in with social media and you have a perfect storm for Trump to be portrayed the way he has. He created a lot of enemies with his antics, which became a no win situation for him.

Fully agree on the media. It's funny, or maybe sad, how all the sports media guys I follow, would flip out every time Trump did / said something "bad". But I have not seen a one of them, local or National, even comment at all about this current fiasco nor how stupid Biden has looked. " enemy of the people" might be too strong, but I really dislike them
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Anybody want to disagree with Steve? Please... let us know....

Pretty sure I'm the most hated poster here for the lefties. Argue with the guy that we all know. Well...at least some of us do.

Sorry if I come off as being an ass.. but...you can't argue with the facts. And you lefties may as well be sucking up to the the holes. And you know it.

Pound freaking sand.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Chem, don't be so quick to trust the GOP! They are as guilty as the Dems for the mess Biden is in right now. Both parties are all about power. Right now, I want to see as many America First candidates win primaries, in the GOP, then win seats and take back what the GOP stood for prior to 2000!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

You're going to have to ask whoever deleted that post. I had nothing to do with it. And yes I agree about starting a thread about trump if needed. I just wish you all and that goes for everyone would just post without the insults and attacks. You and everyone else have proven you're capable of doing it. Y'all seem to want to

Well... when you show up and immediately posts start disappearing you should ask yourself .."what do all the posters that have differing opinions think?" It is widely known you are a far left leaning individual. You can clamor all you want about not being the one. You may not be... but.... damn.... coincidences are hard to come by.

Not only that you purposely tried to derail this thread and admitted as much. You wouldn't give this much leeway to anyone, as proven, on others that would do the same. Also threatening posters that disagree with you because you are a moderator was in poor form.

I'll leave it at that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Well... when you show up and immediately posts start disappearing you should ask yourself .."what do all the posters that have differing opinions think?" It is widely known you are a far left leaning individual. You can clamor all you want about not being the one. You may not be... but.... damn.... coincidences are hard to come by.

Not only that you purposely tried to derail this thread and admitted as much. You wouldn't give this much leeway to anyone, as proven, on others that would do the same. Also threatening posters that disagree with you because you are a moderator was in poor form.

I'll leave it at that.
Questioning moderation is a no no that can get people banned. I don't know how to convince you all I do not moderate this board anymore. One person does. You know who that is. And he see he hasn't shown up to claim his $$ yet. I will go complete ******* when you or anyone else accuse me of doing something I haven't done. If you can't prove who's doing it it best to not post it
Glasswolf
Now, I'm going to see if my daughter needs anything. Attack away
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

I'll leave it at that.

Define "far left leaning"
caryking
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

I'll leave it at that.

That simple... look in the mirror Civ...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

I'll leave it at that.

LOL... you sure are using big words this morning.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Cthepack
Glasswolf said:

I would take a guy out for himself like Trump that kept Americans safe than what Biden has done. Orange man bad!
BBW12OG
Cthepack said:

Glasswolf said:

I would take a guy out for himself like Trump that kept Americans safe than what Biden has done. Orange man bad!
And the TDS... all they worry about is absolute power. Evident isn't it...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Other than people just not liking Trumps mouth, where did his policies fail?

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 57 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.