The Biden Administration

433,397 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And I don't have time to dig for **** to post. I have a family and a business to run plus my daughter has Covid and a wedding in October
Packchem91
Civilized said:

To amplify on my earlier post a little, just last night had an awesome conversation with my elderly 83 YO next door neighbor's much OLDER brother in law who's in town from Arizona. He's a 97 year old WWII vet MD that got his MD on the GI bill, taught endocrinology at multiple research hospital universities, is still very active in medicine and academia, still drives well (he was getting back in his rental car when I stopped him and his younger brother for what became a half-hour chat), still travels widely, still looks like a dude walking around, etc.

His 93 YO "little" brother, who is also cool as hell and very active, is my next door neighbor's longtime partner. That dude (younger brother) is a longtime Mensa member that lost an eye from shrapnel in the Battle of the Bulge and went on to a very successful career and still travels and speaks at WWII events.

The 97 YO older brother told a funny story last night about lamenting that work he'd proposed years ago for an academic grant not progressing since no other scientists or doctors had picked up that ball and run with it after he got turned down, he said to a large extent because of his unusual age in the field. The work would have taken him a couple of years. That was 17 years ago.

Both of them are cool as hell and sharp as ***** At 93 and 97.

I'm not saying they should be president but their raw acumen, professional competency, experience, and sharpness are still clearly superior to most everyone else walking around in this country including Trump or Biden and they're 13 and 17 years older than they are.

I'm just saying I don't think age should necessarily be automatically disqualifying.

The problem is that Biden and Trump were average or worse candidates even in the prime of their lives. And however bad they were then, they certainly didn't get better with age.

Jesus please God give us some strong candidates to choose from in three years.
Thats a cool scenario, I love getting to hear guys who've lived thru what guys from that era have done.

But as sharp as they may be, surely even sharper 15 years earlier....I don't think they should be trying to decide on our plans in Afghanistan as representing the most powerful nation in the country.
That, and the every day job, is the most stressful job in the world.

I don't know what the exact age is, and I think that, to your point, it varies from person to person.

I do think that if Biden had been left on his own thru the campaign, and not micromanaged with exact scripts of 90+% of the time, people in general might have seen more thru what he is now incapable of.
But his handlers did a great job protecting him, on that front and presenting, for the most part, his strengths.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

I'm anxious to see if you and your lefty cohorts are going to come out and say you are proud of your vote. I mean... at least he doesn't tweet right?

Enjoy what you and your vote has done to this country.
Chem91 voted for Trump twice IIRC.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm anxious to see if you and your lefty cohorts are going to come out and say you are proud of your vote. I mean... at least he doesn't tweet right?

I've told you this before, but I voted for Trump. If you think I'm lying about it, why would I? Why would I have to hide that?

I've said before that I didn't like voting for Trump (because of what he is), but he was a better option than either HRC or Biden -- and I still believe that. I've never pulled punches on this site, so it would be pretty silly to "try to hide" whom I voted for. But you've never really cared for the truth if it gets in the way of you tilting at windmills, so have at it.

But to answer your direct question -- I still am disappointed at the two options we had for the most important job in the world. But I choose to vote for Trump, and I think we'd be better off today, if he won.

And if he had not created such a divide in the country (enabled by the media, of course) that completely removed any opportunity that people who SHOULD have been voting for him -- like many black people whom had improving job situations -- he would have won the Presidency in 2020,

So question for you --- now that I've once again told you whom I voted for -- a vote that I assume aligns with who you voted for...are you going to ask me this stupid question again?

He did win the Presidency!!! Details forthcoming...
LOL, I hope its a lot more detailed than the whine-fest videos you sent me to the other day.
and you complain about BBW...
Not sure how my specific complaint about a video is even related. First, I was very specific in what i found wrong with your video. Second, whine-fest is a statement about the video, not you. And if you listen to it, I'm not sure how you could describe it as anything other than an anger-filled rant and whine.

Chem, I find you to fully unqualified to comment on anything and/or anybody. If you find those guys (who worked in the Whitehouse giving great advice) as a whine fest and compare it to what goes on here, well...

As I have stated, and you refuse to do, watch more of the programming so you can get a general context of the thinking they have. It's been clear, so far, you are entirely too lazy to do that... Whatever...
OK. Coming from the guy still promising an overturn of the election....I'm ok with that!
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

Thats a cool scenario, I love getting to hear guys who've lived thru what guys from that era have done.

But as sharp as they may be, surely even sharper 15 years earlier....I don't think they should be trying to decide on our plans in Afghanistan as representing the most powerful nation in the country.

I don't know what the exact age is, and I think that, to your point, it varies from person to person.

I do think that if Biden had been left on his own thru the campaign, and not micromanaged with exact scripts of 90+% of the time, people in general might have seen more thru what he is now incapable of.
But his handlers did a great job protecting him, on that front and presenting, for the most part, his strengths.

Yeah every time I'm around one or both of those two dudes listening to them talk and tell stories I just feel lucky.

Don't you think this could be akin to State fans *****ing about Herb's ties though?

Did Biden and his team making pretty gross strategic mistakes with the Afghanistan withdrawal really have anything to do with his age, or did they just have bad intelligence or execution and bungle it?

I don't expect any president to intuit at a granular level the inputs and outputs needed to execute an extraordinarily complex decision like going after OSB, or withdrawing from Afghanistan. They're painting with a broad brush, and relying on the chiefs of staff, generals, and other advisers in the room to assess risk by proxy at a granular level.

Basically I think it's much more likely Biden asked a series of high-level questions to his advisers in that room and was satisfied we could execute the withdrawal appropriately.

He wasn't in the trenches war-gaming the actual withdrawal.

This is his mess to own, I just think his age gets focused on when the issue is really just that he and his team ****ed up.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

I've told you this before, but I voted for Trump. If you think I'm lying about it, why would I? Why would I have to hide that?

I've said before that I didn't like voting for Trump (because of what he is), but he was a better option than either HRC or Biden -- and I still believe that. I've never pulled punches on this site, so it would be pretty silly to "try to hide" whom I voted for. But you've never really cared for the truth if it gets in the way of you tilting at windmills, so have at it.

But to answer your direct question -- I still am disappointed at the two options we had for the most important job in the world. But I choose to vote for Trump, and I think we'd be better off today, if he won.

And if he had not created such a divide in the country (enabled by the media, of course) that completely removed any opportunity that people who SHOULD have been voting for him -- like many black people whom had improving job situations -- he would have won the Presidency in 2020,

So question for you --- now that I've once again told you whom I voted for -- a vote that I assume aligns with who you voted for...are you going to ask me this stupid question again?

LOL, I hope its a lot more detailed than the whine-fest videos you sent me to the other day.
Not sure how my specific complaint about a video is even related. First, I was very specific in what i found wrong with your video. Second, whine-fest is a statement about the video, not you. And if you listen to it, I'm not sure how you could describe it as anything other than an anger-filled rant and whine.

Chem, I find you to fully unqualified to comment on anything and/or anybody. If you find those guys (who worked in the Whitehouse giving great advice) as a whine fest and compare it to what goes on here, well...

As I have stated, and you refuse to do, watch more of the programming so you can get a general context of the thinking they have. It's been clear, so far, you are entirely too lazy to do that... Whatever...
OK. Coming from the guy still promising an overturn of the election....I'm ok with that!

I have stated numerous times that I think the elections was extremely fraudulent. The data points, I've seen (no need to share them with you because you wouldn't understand them), clearly supports my statement.

Now, I have no idea whether this election will be overturned, as it should. Too many variables that would need to happen for that to be the case. What I am saying is: details forthcoming will show the mess we had in this election and it will be clear who actually won the election!

Honestly, sometimes I hope I'm wrong! If and when this comes out, this will be horrible for the country!! That being said, stop acting like I'm some sort conspiracy theorist! I think you're too dumb to really see the country smartly!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

β€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

Yeah every time I'm around one or both of those two dudes listening to them talk and tell stories I just feel lucky.

Don't you think this could be akin to State fans *****ing about Herb's ties though?

Did Biden and his team making pretty gross strategic mistakes with the Afghanistan withdrawal really have anything to do with his age, or did they just have bad intelligence or execution and bungle it?

I don't expect any president to intuit at a granular level the inputs and outputs needed to execute an extraordinarily complex decision like going after OSB, or withdrawing from Afghanistan. They're painting with a broad brush, and relying on the chiefs of staff, generals, and other advisers in the room to assess risk by proxy at a granular level.

Basically I think it's much more likely Biden asked a series of high-level questions to his advisers in that room and was satisfied we could execute the withdrawal appropriately.

This is his mess to own, I just think his age gets focused on when the issue is really just that he and his team ****ed up.

Biden is not a very smart guy! He also added an idiot to his ticket, not very smart! His whole cabinet is a disaster! Generals, in our military are idiots. Look at Milley yesterday idiot! Look at the NSA guy yesterday idiot!!! Look at our State Department flying a pride flag over the embassy in Afghan. Idiots!

It's not just Biden, it's the whole damn group!!! Idiots!!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

Biden had to be dragged away from vacation. He failed miserably at a scripted interview. He's had multiple, multiple, multiple mental blunders whenever he had to go off script. I think your partisan loyalty is blinding you to his age related deficiencies. I most certainly think your partisan loyalty leads you to believe he asked a series of high level questions to his advisers. Lol. There has been nothing about his presidency that would lead me to believe he's capable of a series of high level questions. There have been several articles that he overruled his advisers.

This is nothing like State fans *****ing about Herb's ties.
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

Biden had to be dragged away from vacation. He failed miserably at a scripted interview. He's had multiple, multiple, multiple mental blunders whenever he had to go off script. I think your partisan loyalty is blinding you to his age related deficiencies. I most certainly think your partisan loyalty leads you to believe he asked a series of high level questions to his advisers. Lol. There has been nothing about his presidency that would lead me to believe he's capable of a series of high level questions. There have been several articles that he overruled his advisers.

This is nothing like State fans *****ing about Herb's ties.

And, where's that red head?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh sure, its his mess and his team screwed him....but he is the head. He is the person we, and our allies, and our foes, see. As the most important job in the world, presentation is 9/10 of the job, right?
It was part of Trump's biggest issue....his presentation killed him with many people.

In Biden's case, his presence is terrible. He looked old and angry and defeated....and if it had been up to him, I think he'd still have been on the beach. He wasn't even giong to speak, until I'm sure he was absolutely forced to do so -- and that is exactly how he has looked. I can't help but think taht is how an old man would respond.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

I have stated numerous times that I think the elections was extremely fraudulent. The data points, I've seen (no need to share them with you because you wouldn't understand them), clearly supports my statement.

Now, I have no idea whether this election will be overturned, as it should. Too many variables that would need to happen for that to be the case. What I am saying is: details forthcoming will show the mess we had in this election and it will be clear who actually won the election!

Honestly, sometimes I hope I'm wrong! If and when this comes out, this will be horrible for the country!! That being said, stop acting like I'm some sort conspiracy theorist! I think you're too dumb to really see the country smartly!!!
LOL. OK. I like how you've positioned it though..."look, I'm the only guy in the room who is smart enough to see this, so if it never comes to light, its not my fault".

A conspiracy theorist is someone who, well, promotes conspiracies. I can think of no bigger conspiracy in the world than multiple US states taking action to overturn the US election.
But the only place I see this is still being promoted is Trump, a couple of my old crazy friends on FB, and you.

The biggest story in our lifetimes, and I can't turn on any news coverage or pickup the WSJ, or any other major print media right now that is even close to "the middle" and see some intrepid reporter covering it? Thats amazing how many of those guys are missing out on a career-making story.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL. OK. I like how you've positioned it though..."look, I'm the only guy in the room who is smart enough to see this, so if it never comes to light, its not my fault".

A conspiracy theorist is someone who, well, promotes conspiracies. I can think of no bigger conspiracy in the world than multiple US states taking action to overturn the US election.
But the only place I see this is still being promoted is Trump, a couple of my old crazy friends on FB, and you.

The biggest story in our lifetimes, and I can't turn on any news coverage or pickup the WSJ, or any other major print media right now that is even close to "the middle" and see some intrepid reporter covering it? Thats amazing how many of those guys are missing out on a career-making story.
Did I call the Biden admin idiots? Well, you just joined them... I am fully confident that you are a troll for the Democratic Party!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Did I call the Biden admin idiots? Well, you just joined them... I am fully confident that you are a troll for the Democratic Party!!
LOL. Sorry my questions to your logic-less views hurt your feelings.

We can agree the Biden admin come across as idiots, and since this is a silly debate at this time, I'll quit responding when you bring it up daily (in a non-conspiracy theorist way, of course!)
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL. Sorry my questions to your logic-less views hurt your feelings.

We can agree the Biden admin come across as idiots.
Chem, all I can say is... you wonder why BBW call you out all the time. Whatever...

Joe Biden
packgrad
Complete failure of leadership.

packgrad
Unbelievable that people still defend this clown show.

cowboypack02
Glasswolf said:

And I don't have time to dig for **** to post. I have a family and a business to run plus my daughter has Covid and a wedding in October

Glass - I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully she is fine and congrats to both her and you for her wedding in October. I'm happy for you guys
Packchem91
packgrad said:

So does Pelosi create a house committee to review this clown show that is going to result in thousands of our allies being maimed, tortured and killed?
Steve Videtich
Wow!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-madison-university-students-male-straight-christian-oppressed
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Wow!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james-madison-university-students-male-straight-christian-oppressed
And we wonder why we have so many liberal thinking people in society... just look at this board, it's full of them.

Joe Biden
caryking
This one is to educate Chem. It's also a good watch for everybody.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/interesting-comments-from-lara-logan/

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
Civilized said:

To amplify on my earlier post a little, just last night had an awesome conversation with my elderly 83 YO next door neighbor's much OLDER brother in law who's in town from Arizona. He's a 97 year old WWII vet MD that got his MD on the GI bill, taught endocrinology at multiple research hospital universities, is still very active in medicine and academia, still drives well (he was getting back in his rental car when I stopped him and his younger brother for what became a half-hour chat), still travels widely, still looks like a dude walking around, etc.

His 93 YO "little" brother, who is also cool as hell and very active, is my next door neighbor's longtime partner. That dude (younger brother) is a longtime Mensa member that lost an eye from shrapnel in the Battle of the Bulge and went on to a very successful career and still travels and speaks at WWII events.

The 97 YO older brother told a funny story last night about lamenting that work he'd proposed years ago for an academic grant not progressing since no other scientists or doctors had picked up that ball and run with it after he got turned down, he said to a large extent because of his unusual age in the field. The work would have taken him a couple of years. That was 17 years ago.

I'm not saying they should be president but their raw acumen, professional competency, experience, and sharpness are still clearly superior to most everyone else walking around in this country including Trump or Biden and they're 13 and 17 years older than they are.

I'm just saying I don't think age should necessarily be automatically disqualifying.

The problem is that Biden and Trump were average or worse candidates even in the prime of their lives. And however bad they were then, they certainly didn't get better with age.

A max age amendment could be supported for a few reasons. First, political parties tend to have power concentrate in the longest serving members (old people). If you look at the average age of the Senate, they are mostly ancient. If you've ever listened to a senate committee (especially anytime they talk about Tech), there are many who are way over the hill.

Second, people at the end of their life have less incentive to think long term about how their decisions today will impact decades into the future. I know many may care about legacy and their grandchildren, but others are going to cynically govern only for today.

Third, mental acuity just declines as a fact of life. The 90+ year olds in your story may be sharp, but they were better 20 years ago. There is research into competence of different professionals based on age. The model is that competence is a function of experience and cognition. Experience continues to accumulate thoughout life, but mentally there is a peak. This leads to different "optimal" ages for different careers. For example heads of successful, innovative startups tend to be younger than 40. More innovative, quick moving fields tend to have younger leadership. But for massive established companies, that peak of (experience+condition) comes in the 50s or early 60s. Biden (and Trump) are both over the hill in terms of the ability to synthesize different forms of information and make clear decisions based on that information.

Lastly, somewhat unrelated but this theoretical amendment should expand term limits more generally.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Good luck with that..... he and his slap happy group of "independents" could care less about actual information and facts. They just want to own the Connies.... that's it. Oh.. and have absolute power, claim they "aren't lefties" and whine about anyone that calls them out!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Good luck with that..... he and his slap happy group of "independents" could care less about actual information and facts. They just want to own the Connies.... that's it. Oh.. and have absolute power, claim they "aren't lefties" and whine about anyone that calls them out!

BBW, since I'm your Press Secretary, I fully support this post!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

A max age amendment could be supported for a few reasons. First, political parties tend to have power concentrate in the longest serving members (old people). If you look at the average age of the Senate, they are mostly ancient. If you've ever listened to a senate committee (especially anytime they talk about Tech), there are many who are way over the hill.

Second, people at the end of their life have less incentive to think long term about how their decisions today will impact decades into the future. I know many may care about legacy and their grandchildren, but others are going to cynically govern only for today.

Third, mental acuity just declines as a fact of life. The 90+ year olds in your story may be sharp, but they were better 20 years ago. There is research into competence of different professionals based on age. The model is that competence is a function of experience and cognition. Experience continues to accumulate thoughout life, but mentally there is a peak. This leads to different "optimal" ages for different careers. For example heads of successful, innovative startups tend to be younger than 40. More innovative, quick moving fields tend to have younger leadership. But for massive established companies, that peak of (experience+condition) comes in the 50s or early 60s. Biden (and Trump) are both over the hill in terms of the ability to synthesize different forms of information and make clear decisions based on that information.

Lastly, somewhat unrelated but this theoretical amendment should expand term limits more generally.

I think this will fail. Someone will cry discrimination (you know agism). We just need a simple term limits amendment!

Actually, repeal the 18th amendment and that will be a good start!

Remember, people are electing these folks. Don't impose your will on someone else's vote! That makes you appear elitist!

Also, because Biden is an absolute joke, doesn't mean all older people are like him!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

thanks for posting, Logan knows her stuff with respect to the Middle East. She has nailed the issue with this interview.
Civilized
IseWolf22 said:

Good points, all.

The first two points are especially compelling to me, much moreso than the third (again, to me.)

A mathematician buddy of mine explained a similar phenomenon in his field, saying that so many of the proofs that move the needle come from early-in-career grad students and professors. Hunger, creativity, outside-the-box thinking, etc. all peak early for a variety of reasons. Many or most of those reasons aren't related to a decline in mental acuity though, they're more situational.

They're all valid though.

A president is somewhat unlike the head of a cutting-edge tech company, though; the challenges a president faces are much more like the challenges of a CEO in an extremely mature industry. Most of the problems countries face at the highest level are "the human condition"-type problems, not problems that are on the bleeding edge of human evolution.

All that said, all of us on this board, regardless of stripes, lament the elite, unimaginative, entrenched leadership in politics especially at the highest levels. An age limit cuts one of the heads off that monster.

Packchem91
caryking said:

First, its a much more nuanced and focused discussion that what you previously provided, so thank you.
Second, she's intelligent and well-versed.
Third....other than knowledge of the minutiae there, its kind of a "ok, we already kinda knew that".

I mean, clearly, the US is the big dog, and its sheer power and will can make pretty much anything happen, at least up to the new Russia and China, which wield nearly as much power now.
This discussion would be very applicable to someone who said "Biden did well here", but I'm not sure anyone is making that argument? It may also be applicable to those who would argue "it would have happened regardless", but then she herself argues our policy and actions there have been consistent regardless who was in power over these last 20 years?

And while I appreciate her knowledge (she clearly knows more than I ever could, or frankly, would, want to on this topic)....given the ancient tribalism that goes on in that region, I'm still not sure it boils down to "the one simple thing" like she advocates. Unless of course your argument is, we should just completely stay out of middle east politics overall. But if we are going to, then its always going to be more complicated that point.
BBW12OG
Just think... a year ago we were energy independent and didn't need to worry about Middle East politics.

What changed?

I'm sure all the lefty comrades on here that pissed and moaned about President Trump and his tweets while claiming not to have voted for Sleepy Joe could shed some light on that question......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Just think... a year ago we were energy independent and didn't need to worry about Middle East politics.

What changed?

I'm sure all the lefty comrades on here that pissed and moaned about President Trump and his tweets while claiming not to have voted for Sleepy Joe could shed some light on that question......
You really think we didn't have to worry about ME politics? That really unravels your entire rant, no?
When have we not been focused and worried about ME politics in, like, most of our lives?

The energy independence...I fully admit to not following and knowing much about this topic (just let me know how much I have to pay for gas) and I'll leave all the whys and why nots to people smarter than me....but from my perspective, its another thing Biden screwed up to appease the far left environmentals.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

I think this will fail. Someone will cry discrimination (you know agism). We just need a simple term limits amendment!

Actually, repeal the 18th amendment and that will be a good start!

Remember, people are electing these folks. Don't impose your will on someone else's vote! That makes you appear elitist!

Also, because Biden is an absolute joke, doesn't mean all older people are like him!!!
Yes, evil geniuses like Soros still drive on at any age, heh heh.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

So does Pelosi create a house committee to review this clown show that is going to result in thousands of our allies being maimed, tortured and killed?
You know what's interesting about all this situation with trapped Americans in Afghanistan is that Trump did at times make some good choices of people to surround himself with. Pompeo, in particular, decided to head off any future Benghazi's or Desert One disasters with the creation of a special Military evacuation unit. And now the Pentagon is being silent about why they did away with that.
BBW12OG
Add that to the vast "list" of things you don't know anything about.

Admittedly by your post you shouldn't have commented. Of course we have to monitor the ME political situations. We didn't have to worry about depending on them for oil. Now because of the idiots pulling the strings of Sleepy Joe we once again will have to rely on them for oil.

Now that we do once again in order to "maintain" our standards of living we will be forced to get involved in nation disputes that we have no business other than financial repercussions. Does that clear things up for you or should I break it down even more?

Always glad to educate those who aren't informed. Even though I was accused of never contributing any "factual" information to the board...by...well....I'll leave Shine Box Boy alone.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Something Is Wrong with the President

This is Jim Geraghty's article about the word salad responses coming from Biden during the Stephanopoulos interview. He says the Press all realize Biden has mentally slipped in a significant way but they won't talk about it.
First Page Last Page
Page 55 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.