The Biden Administration

430,143 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

Even the media is turning on Biden over this Afghanistan debacle . You know things are really bad when even your own cheerleaders turn their back on your team.

The media aren't sure what to do when their talking points haven't been given to them yet so they are starting to ask questions of Biden. As soon as the DNC can put their notes together that this is somehow Trump's fault Biden will get ignored
caryking
All you anti-Trumpers... you may not have liked his tone, but, please recognize he exuded strength to the world! Here's the thing, many of you and these so-called experts (generals in the military as well as the the talking heads) really don't have a DAMN clue how to deal with international affairs!!

As much as everyone thought he was a buffoon; well, here's to that buffoon showing strength and leading the right way!!!!

The **** show we have now is an absolute embarrassment!!

https://americasvoice.news/video/udhfLThbHeup5zo

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

Even the media is turning on Biden over this Afghanistan debacle . You know things are really bad when even your own cheerleaders turn their back on your team.
Nah. That ain't happening. The only thing that Biden has to worry about is when the inevitable "coup" is coming from the Obama / Rice coalition and he is asked to "step down" so that Harris is the incumbent going into the next election.

"IF" it's fair and without fraud, that will be a cakewalk. But that's a big "IF".
TheStorm
caryking said:

This is all that you needed to say.

It's really pathetic to be honest. I went over to cnn's website for the first time in 3 years, just to see what they might be reporting and it was amazing... other than the one / two links on Afghanistan one would be led to believe that our country is in magnificent shape!
Packchem91
caryking said:

All you anti-Trumpers... you may not have liked his tone, but, please recognize he exuded strength to the world! Here's the thing, many of you and these so-called experts (generals in the military as well as the the talking heads) really don't have a DAMN clue how to deal with international affairs!!

As much as everyone thought he was a buffoon; well, here's to that buffoon showing strength and leading the right way!!!!

As I argue all the time, two things can both be true. Trump can have caused his own issues thru his buffoonery in certain situations AND he could have run circles around Biden in how he handled international affairs. Biden is pretty clueless. He should have been defeated....even despite Covid wracking the economy at a critical time.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you were an advocate of us pulling out of Afghanistan?
cowboypack02
Just saw this:

Wow man...just wow
Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Just saw this:

Wow man...just wow
Crazy. Probably a lot of really bad mofos getting ready to be set free.
packgrad
cowboypack02
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Just saw this:

Wow man...just wow

Oh yeah... I hope none of those guys are holding a grudge and decide to make their way over here.

Between the border being open to whoever walks in and the FBI too busy investigating political opponents and the "terrorist" who speak out about getting a vaccine online I think we're in for a bad time over the next few years
cowboypack02
Figured this was worth tossing out there as well

cowboypack02
And because this is "dunk on Biden day"

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

As I argue all the time, two things can both be true. Trump can have caused his own issues thru his buffoonery in certain situations AND he could have run circles around Biden in how he handled international affairs. Biden is pretty clueless. He should have been defeated....even despite Covid wracking the economy at a critical time.

Yes, I am an advocate of the endless wars; however, watch the damn video to understand how to do things!!! Don't be so... well, whatever you are...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Yes, I am an advocate of the endless wars; however, watch the damn video to understand how to do things!!! Don't be so... well, whatever you are...

So what would you have done differently? Summarize the video for me? I'm just not sure how anything less than a US force of strength was going to stop the Taliban from doing this
PackFansXL
I didn't watch the video but if I was in charge we would have done the following:

• Remove all non-military US citizens who wanted to leave
  • Moved the deadliest prisoners to locations out of danger of Taliban control
  • Removed US military hardware that we couldn't afford to leave in the wrong hands
  • Destroy all sensitive documents
  • Finally, remove military personnel only after all other priorities are completed
BBW12OG
You have a damn plan in place that would have had American Citizens, the translators/interpreters, key allies etc... EVACUATED weeks ago. You knew May 1st was the deadline agreed upon. Sleepy Joe, errrr... his handlers, extended it to July 1st.

His ass has been on more vacations than President Trump played golf and the media is dead silent. This **** show is playing out better than the GOP could have hoped for. God forbid any casualties from this abdication of responsibility by the White House... oh... anybody find out if they have found Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris yet? Somebody better check Willie Brown's crib... I hear she likes to gets down with Sweet Willie Brown....

And judging from some of the anti-Trump posters on this board they fall in line with their party perfectly.... FACT.

This is nothing but a total cluster **** and it's obvious to everyone. Notice that the board lefties haven't touched this but one comment that was totally unrelated.

I guess they are celebrating the fact that the Taliban will be in power once again and hope that the rest of their party sees how great it is to have single party rule like they are achieving in Afghanistan.

The silence is deafening sheep... very telling of your beliefs.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
cowboypack02
Bas2020
Taliban are already be-heading people in the streets and raping women & children after murdering the husbands .

Just awful .
BBW12OG
Bas2020 said:

Taliban are already be-heading people in the streets and raping women & children after murdering the husbands .

Just awful .
But you ask some of the lefty posters on here that have run and hid for the last few weeks that President Trump's tweets, his language and how he was "mean" was a hell of a lot more important than policy, the Constitution and basic freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

I'm damn ashamed that some of them "claim" to be graduates of NCSU..... damn ashamed.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
WarrenPeace
It's so sad what they are doing to our country and the world. I hope that you folks that voted for this will open your eyes to the evil that they have brought in. I pray that there is another time that we can vote to change things but I really fear that will be taken away also.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

I didn't watch the video but if I was in charge we would have done the following:

• Remove all non-military US citizens who wanted to leave
  • Moved the deadliest prisoners to locations out of danger of Taliban control
  • Removed US military hardware that we couldn't afford to leave in the wrong hands
  • Destroy all sensitive documents
  • Finally, remove military personnel only after all other priorities are completed

Thanks XL. Those make sense. It was a bit shocking to hear we had pulled out but still had US citizens there and had our equipment and documents still there. Actually...not sure shocking is the right word.

Because I think any form of military stand-down was going to result in what has now happened -- the US-backed government there, and all who supported them, was going to not only get over-run, but just obliterated by the Taliban.

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

So what would you have done differently? Summarize the video for me? I'm just not sure how anything less than a US force of strength was going to stop the Taliban from doing this
Chem, you want to sound educated; however, I ask you to spend 15 minutes watching one video. Your response? Summarize it for me. Just go watch the damn video! If you find it interesting, then watch the others from the same day.

You might actually learn something!!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, you want to sound educated; however, I ask you to spend 15 minutes watching one video. Your response? Summarize it for me. Just go watch the damn video! If you find it interesting, then watch the others from the same day.

Mehhh....i saw your post just minutes before I headed off to go to church for some activities. I didn't have 15 minutes to watch a video, figured you could provide a 2 para summary.

Its ok, XL did it for you, or perhaps it was his own points...and I found them very intelligent, and frankly, complete stupidity that we would not have done those things.
packofwolves
cowboypack02 said:

Inexcusable for this to happen. The human atrocities that are occurring and leaving behind functioning US military equipment falls entirely on Biden and his incompetent administration. Hope your enjoying your vacation Joe!
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Are you referring to the video with Peter Navarro, economist, for how we could have avoided a Taliban takeover if ANY president had done what you wanted to do, and pulled out?

XL made excellent suggestions. All I heard Navarro say was "conditions"....like the freaking Taliban was going to actually comply with those?

Look, Biden is a boob. He has royally screwed this up.....and XL points out things that could at least have minimized the impact to US interests there....but that video suggests nothing definitive that would have prevented beheadings, payback, and all the crap the Taliban is doing now, whenever the troops were withdrawn. I can appreciate the argument that it was not our fight to be there to begin with, but pulling out was going to result in disaster for the poor folks who were left behind.
hokiewolf
WarrenPeace
When all else fails, blame Trump.
Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Just saw this:

Wow man...just wow

Oh yeah... I hope none of those guys are holding a grudge and decide to make their way over here.

Between the border being open to whoever walks in and the FBI too busy investigating political opponents and the "terrorist" who speak out about getting a vaccine online I think we're in for a bad time over the next few years
Yeah, with the record # of folks pouring over the border right now, not very comforting about our government's ability to stop some of these taliban bad guys that could be sneaking in. Heck, we focus so much on the Central Americans and impact on covid spread, etc....a real threat is we have no clue who else might be mixed in there. And now....a whole bunch of spite- and hate-filled folks newly empowered.....
hokiewolf
WarrenPeace said:

Here's the thing, Trumps policy is a contributing factor in this. The issue at hand is that the Taliban were playing to win at all cost, the US policy never matched that. The best they hoped for was a draw. When that happens, you see the results you see.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable result of the war in Afghanistan.

Now, the absolute disaster of this retreat is on Biden. How he didn't recognize that this would happen is absolutely perplexing.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Here's the thing, Trumps policy is a contributing factor in this. The issue at hand is that the Taliban were playing to win at all cost, the US policy never matched that. The best they hoped for was a draw. When that happens, you see the results you see.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable result of the war in Afghanistan.

Now, the absolute disaster of this retreat is on Biden. How he didn't recognize that this would happen is absolutely perplexing.
Actually, 20 years of listening to the Generals and war mongers, with a military industrial complex, that have been just plain wrong, is the problem!

Look at the money, lives that have been lost!! I used to be a supporter of all this crap; however, seeing all those military personnel be mangled for life has made me ask questions!

The question is: Why?

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Are you referring to the video with Peter Navarro, economist, for how we could have avoided a Taliban takeover if ANY president had done what you wanted to do, and pulled out?

XL made excellent suggestions. All I heard Navarro say was "conditions"....like the freaking Taliban was going to actually comply with those?

Look, Biden is a boob. He has royally screwed this up.....and XL points out things that could at least have minimized the impact to US interests there....but that video suggests nothing definitive that would have prevented beheadings, payback, and all the crap the Taliban is doing now, whenever the troops were withdrawn. I can appreciate the argument that it was not our fight to be there to begin with, but pulling out was going to result in disaster for the poor folks who were left behind.
Chem, this economist knows a hell of a lot more than you and I. You probably only watched the first five minutes. Also, the general context of what he and Bannon are saying is: those people advising him, in the military, just plain lied to the president, probably what they did to Biden, as well...

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Actually, 20 years of listening to the Generals and war mongers, with a military industrial complex, that have been just plain wrong, is the problem!

Look at the money, lives that have been lost!! I used to be a supporter of all this crap; however, seeing all those military personnel be mangled for life has made me ask questions!

The question is: Why?

Yep. Are we or the Afghan people better off?

Biden needs to own the seriously botched exit logistics but big picture the only alternative to the Afghan government and army trying to stand on its own was never-ending US occupation.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable big-picture result of the conclusion of the "war" in Afghanistan. Our recent Middle Eastern foreign policy spanned four presidents so there is a lot of blame to go around. Maybe Trump would've done a better job with the logistics, but he was abundantly clear regarding his intent for a full exit as well.

The simple fact is that none of the policy over the last 20 years got the Afghan government or security forces anywhere close to the point where they could stand on their own. That may be a failure of US policy or nation-building execution; an indication that the country has too many fundamentalists and/or opportunists that are unwilling or incapable of accepting western style rule; or maybe simply an indication we never should've been there in the first place.
packgrad
Since the TDS crowd is but Trump-ing Biden's colossal failure in Afghanistan, I felt this fit here.

BBW12OG
The lefty losers on here can TDS all day long. Looks like one is already starting... here's one image that you can expect to see for the next 3+ years. The video of the Afghans trying to get on the plane is horrible.

But not as bad as the person who actually made it onto the plane only to fall off after taking off several hundred feet above the ground.

No exit plan. No strategy. Evacuations made AFTER the military had left. And... where is the leader of the free world? Eating ice cream in Delaware.

I dare you lefties to try and pin this on President Trump. The exit was for May 1st. Sleepy Joe took office in January. He knew this. Why didn't he evacuate the Embassy, interpreters, allies etc... before then? Oh.. then he extended the military withdrawal until July 1st and still did NOTHING. You losers really get what you deserve with this one.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, this economist knows a hell of a lot more than you and I. You probably only watched the first five minutes. Also, the general context of what he and Bannon are saying is: those people advising him, in the military, just plain lied to the president, probably what they did to Biden, as well...
I actually watched the whole thing...waiting for this moment you were so caught up in. It's why I asked you to confirm if I was watching the correct interview, lol. They rambled, they both put their weiners on the table to show how important they were, they both attacked people they didn't like. I guess you could say some of those back-room politics were interesting, if slimy.
But if the point of the video was "how this could have been done better", I'm sorry, I didn't come close to seeing that.
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.