The Biden Administration

433,759 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, that BBW is a real disappointment... I'll try it a different way... Board owners, we appear to be having a glitch in the software. It randomly deletes post!!!

Funny thing is that it happens to members that have a conservative view. Are Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google developers censoring random conservative content?

I would appreciate you guys figure out what is causing this glitch!!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Could be a coincidence... but.. one of my fanboys has been posting today....just a theory....

It happens quite often and I have noticed a correlation. Not making ANY accusations. Just stating the obvious.

"Rules for thee....but not for me....."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Ok, I'll ask it yet another way...

Glass are you deleting BBW's post? You do know: there are no conspiracies and there are no coincidences...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Two, IF you also believe the POTUS, directly or indirectly encouraged the DC riot, then that would eve a much bigger deal than any other riot WE had.
My party didn't have a riot. My party doesn't encourage rioting, looting, vandalism, burning of buildings, civil unrest, destroying business, destroying people's livelihoods. I'm glad you came out and admitted who you are and what you and your party supports.

YOUR riots, your words, not mine, cost billions of dollars worth of damage, destroyed thousands of businesses, caused hundreds of law enforcement injuries, two officers died and yet you claim that the idiots that stormed the Capital were way worse? Please... spare me the condescension.

Your MARXIST/COMMUNIST indoctrination is deep. I guess being a Millennial with no responsibility or consequences runs deep with you.

As far as your "experience" with bear spray... watching Yogi and Boo Boo on television doesn't make you an expert on commenting on the effects of bear spray on someone who suffered from a stroke.

Now run along... I'm sure you have a snack waiting upstairs for you.

But you said enough with your last post. And you are welcome for the names. You earned them and you damn sure proved them when you owned up to it being "your" party that was rioting.

Lol, "our party", has almost every member still lining up behind Trump, which is a clear kiss the ring move, no matter how much each of them may hate him.
Don't talk about sheep when the entire party is willing to turn a blind eye to Jan 6, and then get rid of anyone who speaks out against Herr Trump
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glass are you deleting BBW's post? You do know: there are no conspiracies and there are no coincidences...
No. I do not moderate this board anymore.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

No. I do not moderate this board anymore.

Lol. All 10 of his posts were flagged but flagging is equal on both sides. Riiiiiiiight.
packgrad
Fwiw. It's appropriate to talk about the flagging of posts on this thread by one side since the Biden administration is trying to silence dissent through social media companies and the media. The incessant flagging by lefties is no different than the social media sites trying to control opinion.

Toe the line.
caryking
packgrad said:

Fwiw. It's appropriate to talk about the flagging of posts on this thread by one side since the Biden administration is trying to silence dissent through social media companies and the media. The incessant flagging by lefties is no different than the social media sites trying to control opinion.

Toe the line.
Hear Hear...

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Two, IF you also believe the POTUS, directly or indirectly encouraged the DC riot, then that would eve a much bigger deal than any other riot WE had.
My party didn't have a riot. My party doesn't encourage rioting, looting, vandalism, burning of buildings, civil unrest, destroying business, destroying people's livelihoods. I'm glad you came out and admitted who you are and what you and your party supports.

YOUR riots, your words, not mine, cost billions of dollars worth of damage, destroyed thousands of businesses, caused hundreds of law enforcement injuries, two officers died and yet you claim that the idiots that stormed the Capital were way worse? Please... spare me the condescension.

Your MARXIST/COMMUNIST indoctrination is deep. I guess being a Millennial with no responsibility or consequences runs deep with you.

As far as your "experience" with bear spray... watching Yogi and Boo Boo on television doesn't make you an expert on commenting on the effects of bear spray on someone who suffered from a stroke.

But you said enough with your last post. And you are welcome for the names. You earned them and you damn sure proved them when you owned up to it being "your" party that was rioting.

Lol, "our party", has almost every member still lining up behind Trump, which is a clear kiss the ring move, no matter how much each of them may hate him.
Don't talk about sheep when the entire party is willing to turn a blind eye to Jan 6, and then get rid of anyone who speaks out against Herr Trump
Packchem, once again, you really don't know what you are talking about... no one is kissing anybody's ring. People like certain policies and Trump came around and stood up for them.

Regarding January 6th... you are the sheep here. The bill of goods Democrats and the Media have been pawning is sick!!! Don't believe the hysteria around Jan 6th so easily. Yes, some people made bad decision or were they enticed to make those bad decision? The truth is out there; however, not many are seeking it. Also, who killed Ashley Babbitt? Why isn't anybody talking about that? You brought up officer Siknick and you had no idea how he died. Why?

Start learning the real facts and quit your outlandish post!!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Packchem, once again, you really don't know what you are talking about... no one is kissing anybody's ring. People like certain policies and Trump came around and stood up for them.

Regarding January 6th... you are the sheep here. The bill of goods Democrats and the Media have been pawning is sick!!! Don't believe the hysteria around Jan 6th so easily. Yes, some people made bad decision or were they enticed to make those bad decision? The truth is out there; however, not many are seeking it. Also, who killed Ashley Babbitt? Why isn't anybody talking about that? You brought up officer Siknick and you had no idea how he died. Why?

Start learning the real facts and quit your outlandish post!!!!

Because he was sprayed with bear spray. Who goes to a celebration with bear spray? People were there to cause a disruption. Someone as planning for a potential fight. We should find out why. And please don't hike me this "defending rights" bull crap. America is the best because our rights rate protected by a balanced system that allows justices to ultimately determine if our rights are broken. Those people were there because they were angry because Trump kept telling them to be.
As for Bobbitsame, let's figure out why. But as you said in coronavirus threadshe made a foolish decision to break into the capitol with armed guardsif that had been someone's house, you would have argued she put herself in that position to be killed
We can agree to disagree in Trumps role.he stood on a dais with a clearly angry crowd and did what he does best further riles them. It's his MO, amd this time, IMO, he went to far. I think he knows it, and anyone with a modicum of balance, knows it too. He lost the election. He then acted like a selfish fool instead of going all-in behind the run off candidates and caused GA to be lost too the Dems, so that the GOP lost the Senate.
And yet, we have people celebrating amd revering him like he was Don Corleone. Yeah, miss me with that sheep crap
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Let's not perpetuate Jan 6 myths here, that's CNNs job.
TheStorm
pineknollshoresking said:

Well, that BBW is a real disappointment... I'll try it a different way... Board owners, we appear to be having a glitch in the software. It randomly deletes post!!!

Funny thing is that it happens to members that have a conservative view. Are Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google developers censoring random conservative content?

I would appreciate you guys figure out what is causing this glitch!!!!
LOL. We all know what causes the glitch...
hokiewolf
Tax only the ... Wealthy??

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-a-landlord-making-75-000-a-year-could-end-up-in-the-millionaire-tax-bracket-11627723800
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

Tax only the ... Wealthy??

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-a-landlord-making-75-000-a-year-could-end-up-in-the-millionaire-tax-bracket-11627723800
lol...i'm taxed like a millionaire
PackFansXL
This president needs to walk back his open invitation to immigrants. Just admit you made a mistake and realize the surge is not a response to pent up demand resulting from the previous administration's policies.

Quote:

The new court filings revealed that CBP estimates its agents encountered 210,000 migrants illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in July, the highest monthly total since the year 2000.

Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

This president needs to walk back his open invitation to immigrants. Just admit you made a mistake and realize the surge is not a response to pent up demand resulting from the previous administration's policies.

Quote:

The new court filings revealed that CBP estimates its agents encountered 210,000 migrants illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in July, the highest monthly total since the year 2000.

I've wondered.....any cause/effect for the Covid spikes in Baton Rouge and other LA cities to the large volume of migrants. I am sure 99, if not 100% of them are unvaccinated and I would expect LA would be within the quick dispersal routes once they get here.

Especially right now, our border patrols (and POTUS messaging) should be extra diligent about complete refusal to allow anyone in. Heck even as a vaccinated citizen, I had to be tested within 3 days or not allowed to fly.
So we are treating our citizens tougher than illegal immigrants!
PackFansXL
Biden calls on OPEC to pump more oil

Quote:

President Biden's goal of ending oil production in America doesn't seem so slick right now. Gasoline prices are close to a dollar per gallon higher than this time last year, with oil prices just shy of the highest in seven years as demand has begun to pick back up after COVID. And with energy being a critical input into nearly every aspect of modern life, higher oil and gasoline prices only add fuel to this year's inflationary fire.
Quote:

Setting up a market in which OPEC can profitably sell more oil effectively creates a market opportunity for OPEC Plus (of which Russia is a part) and Iran. Both countries pose a strategic challenge to America a challenge that is, in no small part, funded by those countries' hydrocarbon riches. Oil and gas sales fund approximately half of Russia's government as of 2019.
Quote:

Biden would do better by letting American oil producers drill more oil and gas in response to price signals. But so far, his default has been to cater to the climate lobby. The president's administration has suspended some past permits and is seeking to block future drilling permits on federal land (despite the latter running into legal difficulties), as well as using tighter endangered-species regulations to hinder drilling on private land. Reduced American oil production means higher oil and gasoline prices for everyone, Americans included.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

President Biden's goal of ending oil production in America doesn't seem so slick right now. Gasoline prices are close to a dollar per gallon higher than this time last year, with oil prices just shy of the highest in seven years as demand has begun to pick back up after COVID. And with energy being a critical input into nearly every aspect of modern life, higher oil and gasoline prices only add fuel to this year's inflationary fire.
Quote:

Setting up a market in which OPEC can profitably sell more oil effectively creates a market opportunity for OPEC Plus (of which Russia is a part) and Iran. Both countries pose a strategic challenge to America a challenge that is, in no small part, funded by those countries' hydrocarbon riches. Oil and gas sales fund approximately half of Russia's government as of 2019.
Quote:

Biden would do better by letting American oil producers drill more oil and gas in response to price signals. But so far, his default has been to cater to the climate lobby. The president's administration has suspended some past permits and is seeking to block future drilling permits on federal land (despite the latter running into legal difficulties), as well as using tighter endangered-species regulations to hinder drilling on private land. Reduced American oil production means higher oil and gasoline prices for everyone, Americans included.

Unfortunately, this administration appears to be more aligned with left winged extremist. America First really works!!!!

I'll bet the liberals wish those policies were back, don't you??

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Unfortunately, this administration appears to be more aligned with left winged extremist. America First really works!!!!

nah son..electric cars and whatnot /s
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nah son..electric cars and whatnot /s

Isn't Pelosi heavily invested in electric car companies? Thought I heard that somewhere. But, then again...capitalism is bad, right?
BBW12OG
Ha Ha!!! Good one my friend... It just depends what the "interpretation" is.... ask many of the lefties on here about capitalism and they'll spin it so fast you'll be paying taxes 3x before it makes any sense.

Be careful on here.... the stench of MARXISM/COMMUNISM is overwhelming.... would hate for you to leave with a foul smell on you!

Glad to have you back for a post or two!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

Ha Ha!!! Good one my friend... It just depends what the "interpretation" is.... ask many of the lefties on here about capitalism and they'll spin it so fast you'll be paying taxes 3x before it makes any sense.

Be careful on here.... the stench of MARXISM/COMMUNISM is overwhelming.... would hate for you to leave with a foul smell on you!

Glad to have you back for a post or two!

Ha, I allow common sense to show me the way through the BS. I've been wearing fishing waders for the last several years as it's getting way deep in this country!
FlossyDFlynt
Just imagining had these words come out of a Republican mouth, the amount of shouting that would follow

Quote:

The new US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention scheme was announced after the White House, hampered by a Supreme Court ruling and Congress' failure to act, had repeatedly argued it had no constitutional authority to extend the moratorium. Biden himself said on Tuesday that the new moratorium may not be constitutional, and is essentially an attempt to buy time to get backlogged funding out of state coffers and into the pockets of renters and landlords alike.
CDC somehow extends eviction moratorium
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

Just imagining had these words come out of a Republican mouth, the amount of shouting that would follow

Quote:

The new US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention scheme was announced after the White House, hampered by a Supreme Court ruling and Congress' failure to act, had repeatedly argued it had no constitutional authority to extend the moratorium. Biden himself said on Tuesday that the new moratorium may not be constitutional, and is essentially an attempt to buy time to get backlogged funding out of state coffers and into the pockets of renters and landlords alike.
You mean shredding the Constitution and disregarding the SCOTUS in order to push an agenda?

What does that sound like?

So many sheep on here berated me, flagged posts, demanded I be banned etc.... when I used the word SOCIALIST.

I was wrong and I admit it. So you have me on record for saying it. I'm sure the dynamic duo will love that.

Now... here's where I was wrong. You sheep don't want SOCIALISM. You have gone full MARXISM/COMMUNISM.

For the CDC...yes...the CDC.. to think they have the power to enact an "eviction moratorium" is laughable. The premise behind it is that the lefties in Congress were to busy obsessing over pet projects to enact anything for three months.

Sleepy Joe damn sure doesn't have a clue as to what is going on and the lack of leadership, be it good or bad, is so absent in this administration all they have going for them is screaming "Covid, Covid, Covid!!" every damn day.

The set up for the 2022 mid-terms is blatantly obvious. See what California is doing? The mail-in ballots for Newsom's recall have already been sent out. Not that it matters because the outcome has already been determined.

You lefties are playing with fire. Keep destroying our Country and pretty soon there won't be one left.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

Listen, I'm not in favor of people being evicted from a home they are renting; however, this is so far across the line of what this government is allowed to constitutionally do, it's crazy.

I just signed a lease agreement, as guarantor, for my daughters move to the upper east side of NYC. The lease agreement was 28 pages long. The lease was 80% crap, probably because of requirements mandated by the local government. They asked for so much personal financial information, I felt like I was buying the damn place.

The laws and regulations in NYC are so tenant sided that the landlord has only one chance to protect himself. I get it and truly hate it for landlords there. Once I sign, I can potentially not pay and say screw you to the landlord and nothing can be done. This is so screwed up!!!

We have ZERO balance in America anymore! And the left wonders why conservatives push back so hard...

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

You mean shredding the Constitution and disregarding the SCOTUS in order to push an agenda?

So many sheep on here berated me, flagged posts, demanded I be banned etc.... when I used the word SOCIALIST.

I was wrong and I admit it. So you have me on record for saying it. I'm sure the dynamic duo will love that.

Now... here's where I was wrong. You sheep don't want SOCIALISM. You have gone full MARXISM/COMMUNISM.

For the CDC...yes...the CDC.. to think they have the power to enact an "eviction moratorium" is laughable. The premise behind it is that the lefties in Congress were to busy obsessing over pet projects to enact anything for three months.

Sleepy Joe damn sure doesn't have a clue as to what is going on and the lack of leadership, be it good or bad, is so absent in this administration all they have going for them is screaming "Covid, Covid, Covid!!" every damn day.

The set up for the 2022 mid-terms is blatantly obvious. See what California is doing? The mail-in ballots for Newsom's recall have already been sent out. Not that it matters because the outcome has already been determined.

You lefties are playing with fire. Keep destroying our Country and pretty soon there won't be one left.
I'm convinced the left, on here, really don't care about the country! They care about virtue signaling and... Hell, I don't know what they care about.

I keep saying the following: party of Davos, globalism, elitism, one world order, etc. etc... what's going to happen first? A complete killing of the sovereignty of the USA or Jesus coming back?

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

Listen, I'm not in favor of people being evicted from a home they are renting; however, this is so far across the line of what this government is allowed to constitutionally do, it's crazy.

I just signed a lease agreement, as guarantor, for my daughters move to the upper east side of NYC. The lease agreement was 28 pages long. The lease was 80% crap, probably because of requirements mandated by the local government. They asked for so much personal financial information, I felt like I was buying the damn place.

The laws and regulations in NYC are so tenant sided that the landlord has only one chance to protect himself. I get it and truly hate it for landlords there. Once I sign, I can potentially not pay and say screw you to the landlord and nothing can be done. This is so screwed up!!!

We have ZERO balance in America anymore! And the left wonders why conservatives push back so hard...
You are absolutely correct.

The other part that the owner has to deal with, at least from the owner side is the taxes that they get charged by the state/federal government.

We had several beach houses that we rented in Kitty Hawk/Nags Head. Had to pay US taxes, NC Taxes, Country Taxes, City Taxes, and Occupancy Taxes. I was out almost 25-28% before I even got the money that I needed to recoup my expenses on anything. It was my entire profit margin and made it not worth the investment anymore. Sold out completely and made a few bucks after all was said and done, but it was a hell of a lot of sweat equity
Oldsouljer
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

The other part that the owner has to deal with, at least from the owner side is the taxes that they get charged by the state/federal government.

We had several beach houses that we rented in Kitty Hawk/Nags Head. Had to pay US taxes, NC Taxes, Country Taxes, City Taxes, and Occupancy Taxes. I was out almost 25-28% before I even got the money that I needed to recoup my expenses on anything. It was my entire profit margin and made it not worth the investment anymore. Sold out completely and made a few bucks after all was said and done, but it was a hell of a lot of sweat equity
If Bizarro-world weren't a factor in the courts these days, seems like a good case for testing the Takings clause.
cowboypack02
Oldsouljer said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

If Bizarro-world weren't a factor in the courts these days, seems like a good case for testing the Takings clause.
Yep....its not worth the fight because regardless of what the law actually is going to court is an absolute crapshoot as far as how the judge will rule.

With this eviction moratorium I am so happy that I got out when I did. Last thing I needed was someone getting into one of the houses and saying that they couldn't afford to pay the rent and then not being able to get rid of them for months and months. It would of broken me having to cover all of the bills like that
TheStorm
I know a couple of residential landlords that haven't been paid rent in over 18 months at their properties, and the truth of the matter in reality is that the tenants have more money in their hands than ever, but they know that the government isn't making them pay - so they don't and instead spend that money on more booze, beer, cigarettes, scratch-offs, internet gambling parlors and whatever else their lowlife selves put value in.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

I know a couple of residential landlords that haven't been paid rent in over 18 months at their properties, and the truth of the matter in reality is that the tenants have more money in their hands than ever, but they know that the government isn't making them pay - so they don't and instead spend that money on more booze, beer, cigarettes, scratch-offs, internet gambling parlors and whatever else their lowlife selves put value in.

i'd not want to be in the low-end home rental business for anything (Though I'm sure some have become very wealthy doing so).
For that matter, reading some of the comments above, I'd not want to be in the vacation home rental business either.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

i'd not want to be in the low-end home rental business for anything (Though I'm sure some have become very wealthy doing so).
For that matter, reading some of the comments above, I'd not want to be in the vacation home rental business either.
Chem, if one has plenty of cashflow, then, owning rental property is not always a bad thing, regardless of the type of property. One thing you have to think about is the value of the property, long-term.

Property, generally speaking, has always been one of the best investments you can make. I'm more of a commercial person...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Chem, if one has plenty of cashflow, then, owning rental property is not always a bad thing, regardless of the type of property. One thing you have to think about is the value of the property, long-term.

Property, generally speaking, has always been one of the best investments you can make. I'm more of a commercial person...
Frankly....I'm thinking about it more from an "avoidance of headaches" as opposed to cash flow opportunity.
And as far as vacation...if I were ever in that scenario where I could afford my dream house at HHI, I wouldn't want other people entering it!!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Frankly....I'm thinking about it more from an "avoidance of headaches" as opposed to cash flow opportunity.
And as far as vacation...if I were ever in that scenario where I could afford my dream house at HHI, I wouldn't want other people entering it!!
Agree 100%. My home at Pine Knoll Shores is and never will be a rental as long as I own it...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Quote:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/president-biden-announces-on-live-tv-that-he-intends-to-break-his-oath-of-office/?fb_news_token=wvJv1Fe3BoFnUJInbkuBVQ%3D%3D.a7C6Pj4qc1wRe6bHK5SZTgVBQPuppKm5T7oeAmfERDFxSOOhxmroeM0nYYO3YFh3GUl9%2FKe9jLUn7F4hCus8Tlk0owrpW%2B01PaFRdY%2FstAsQv1YKTbsjqw5DQmnw4iT5iMkXL5BIa3gXTX3T%2BRsSrSM0u%2FTjQpXuK1SdtwA6S54k1IvKReSi8MujiJZIgxIG3zms%2FVOS4erlxhZsr2p4Rv%2Fe5TiqGvRGA58P8RuyQTvnm3Jwb%2FUqGvXcAdA3fBAeJplr8tHWJx76T32b5V885jyy%2BG6EH5FZhzWBAwqxhZ3Ls0UWhPgyvHrO8QzzD6cojGwQK1BRpLAhyJ%2F0zjlW%2FuqVg%2BzdvUAQd6V%2BeJy2ydKnYijEJgBuzQOjOYZ08RVI
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.