The Biden Administration

433,484 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geez man
mdreid
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Very funny, but Trump also did this when he was at some rally in PA when he stated that he has a lot of truck driver friends. No one politician is immune to trying to relate to the working man.
Boy President Trump broke you didn't he? Can you even have a discussion about the ****show of an administration without referencing FORMER President Trump? Damn... give it a rest or get some help. Loosen up that p6$$> hat that you wore with pride after President Trump was elected and you marched in Washington D.C. protesting his victory.

Claiming you know truck drivers, which I'm certain President Trump knows, and claiming that you actually drove a truck is two totally different things. With the affliction you have I don't guess you can see the difference.

When you are so obsessed with someone who is no longer President, they broke you so bad all you can do is lament and correlate EVERY SINGLE THING in life to them. Like the boy who cries about the girl that dumped him 20 years after it happened to anyone that will listen..... broken record hokie...

Enjoy the inflation you voted for.
what Hokie said is 100% correct, a politician is going to pander and act like everybodys friend if it gets them closer to a earned vote

and i think you have it backwards, i think Trump losing may have broke you, its not the end of the world man there will be another election in 2024 and life will move one, we're americans we roll with the hand we're dealt.

cowboypack02
mdreid said:

Eviction moratorium ends this weekend, Student Loans Forbearence ends in September, pair that with all that inflation, ****ty job market, massive real-estate bubble...

thats one big pot of **** soup and its going to make for an interesting next couple of months.
I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't all get pushed until next summer....then the democrats will campaign on the republicans wanting to take away housing and make people pay the student loans that they took out
hokiewolf
cowboypack02 said:

mdreid said:

Eviction moratorium ends this weekend, Student Loans Forbearence ends in September, pair that with all that inflation, ****ty job market, massive real-estate bubble...

thats one big pot of **** soup and its going to make for an interesting next couple of months.
I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't all get pushed until next summer....then the democrats will campaign on the republicans wanting to take away housing and make people pay the student loans that they took out
I believe the Supreme Court would get in the way of extending the eviction moratorium
caryking
mdreid said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Very funny, but Trump also did this when he was at some rally in PA when he stated that he has a lot of truck driver friends. No one politician is immune to trying to relate to the working man.
Boy President Trump broke you didn't he? Can you even have a discussion about the ****show of an administration without referencing FORMER President Trump? Damn... give it a rest or get some help. Loosen up that p6$$> hat that you wore with pride after President Trump was elected and you marched in Washington D.C. protesting his victory.

Claiming you know truck drivers, which I'm certain President Trump knows, and claiming that you actually drove a truck is two totally different things. With the affliction you have I don't guess you can see the difference.

When you are so obsessed with someone who is no longer President, they broke you so bad all you can do is lament and correlate EVERY SINGLE THING in life to them. Like the boy who cries about the girl that dumped him 20 years after it happened to anyone that will listen..... broken record hokie...

Enjoy the inflation you voted for.
what Hokie said is 100% correct, a politician is going to pander and act like everybodys friend if it gets them closer to a earned vote

and i think you have it backwards, i think Trump losing may have broke you, its not the end of the world man there will be another election in 2024 and life will move one, we're americans we roll with the hand we're dealt.

Here's the thing... I don't know Trump, Biden or Harris; however, I know people that do know them (go ahead and insert your favorite joke). What I have consistently heard is Trump is one of the most gracious people you will meet. Biden, on the other hand, is a politician and you do not feel clean after spending time with him. Harris is as big a phony as you will meet.

Not many of you can get to each of them via one contact (well, two for Harris, but I'm sure nobody can argue her being anything less than a phony). I can!

So, all of the negative comments are really based more on a media presentation of Trump than the reality. Take a break, understand the policies that really mean something to you, and let's get this country great again!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Quote:

Nah.. I have stated numerous times that I think we as the GOP should move on from President Trump... sorry that doesn't fit your lefty persona of me.

The same party that says "roll with the hand we are dealt" spent four years investigating the man for everything from a fake dossier paid for by YOUR party that sparked 20+ investigations and resulted in people getting convicted for tax fraud over stuff that is usually settled without so much as a trial much less glorified arrests.

And a politician pandering is a true statement. Sleepy Joe saying he was a truck driver is a blatant lie. One of many that you and your MSM propaganda machine fail to acknowledge.....oh.. I'm sorry.. you do... "but, but, but, Trummmmmpppppp...." What a sad lot you all are.

But you do you comrade. We all know what you and your ilk are trying to do to this country. Enjoy the inflation you voted for. I hope you thoroughly feel the effects of your vote last November!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
mdreid
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

Nah.. I have stated numerous times that I think we as the GOP should move on from President Trump... sorry that doesn't fit your lefty persona of me.

The same party that says "roll with the hand we are dealt" spent four years investigating the man for everything from a fake dossier paid for by YOUR party that sparked 20+ investigations and resulted in people getting convicted for tax fraud over stuff that is usually settled without so much as a trial much less glorified arrests.

And a politician pandering is a true statement. Sleepy Joe saying he was a truck driver is a blatant lie. One of many that you and your MSM propaganda machine fail to acknowledge.....oh.. I'm sorry.. you do... "but, but, but, Trummmmmpppppp...." What a sad lot you all are.

But you do you comrade. We all know what you and your ilk are trying to do to this country. Enjoy the inflation you voted for. I hope you thoroughly feel the effects of your vote last November!
1. i'm a registered independent

2. i voted for trump in 2020

3. please seek some help
BBW12OG
mdreid said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

3. please seek some help
I figured you were one of the "independents." You can always tell.....

I'm pretty self sufficient. I often get help with things around the house, on the farm or with my boat. But handling lefties... I do pretty well on my own.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
mdreid
BBW12OG said:

mdreid said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

3. please seek some help
I figured you were one of the "independents." You can always tell.....

I'm pretty self sufficient. I often get help with things around the house, on the farm or with my boat. But handling lefties... I do pretty well on my own.

im an independent because the two party system is bull****, its all and oligarchy in DC and they dont give a **** about the working class.

only reason i voted for trump was because he was a big middle finger/troll to the establishment and they couldnt stand his ass.
mdreid

no please keep telling me about myself since you know so much about me...this is enjoyable
mdreid
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

mdreid said:

I believe the Supreme Court would get in the way of extending the eviction moratorium
it will end it seems...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9840157/Biden-allow-eviction-moratorium-expire-Saturday.html
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Thought this was a good of a place as any to discuss the 1/6 commission. Before we get going I want to remind folks that the same people who are on the commission today and who are cheering the commission on didn't have any problems with this less than a year ago

The Jan 6 protest was NOT a "riot" or "attack" as the Democrats and Leftist Establishment media keeps calling it. It was a largely peaceful protest, and the "worst" thing that was done, arguably, was "trespassing" into the Capitol grounds - but that is not clear, as the people were allowed into the Capitol by the police. There was no burning of buildings, no violence, no property damage.

Meanwhile, Antifa and BLM and other far Left terrorists were actually rioting in our streets for about a year, burning down buildings, tearing down statues, and assaulting and killing people. They caused millions of dollars in damage to property. We even had the Leftist terrorists in Seattle take over a portion of the city and claim they had seized the territory (ie, "autonomous zone"). But the Democrats and Leftist Establishment media didn't call those "riots", or refer to them as "domestic terrorists", as they should have. They whitewashed it, by repeatedly calling them "protests". But with the Jan 6 protest, the Establishment media keeps calling it a "Capitol riot", "Capitol attack". It's a lie. It was not a riot or attack.

This is what communists do - ie, as done in the Soviet Union and other places where the communists have taken power. They form "brown shirt" type terrorist squads (Antifa, BLM) to commit ACTUAL terrorism in the streets (burning buildings, killing people) in order to intimidate the society to adopt their ideological positions, and then largely let those terrorists avoid prosecution. Then, they prosecute their ideological opposition for peaceful protests or even just their speech, and falsely call them "terrorists", "rioters", "dangerous extremists", etc.

This is an extremely dangerous time in this nation. The Democrats/Left are moving to characterize PEACEFUL right-wing protesters and activists as "dangerous extremists" and "terrorists"...and all based on lies, when the right-wing are not actually doing anything close to illegal. Facebook and other Big Tech social media sites, for example, are moving to characterize right-wing views as "extremism", and are constantly moving to censor more and more right-wing and anti-Establishment views from their sites. Prominent Leftist pundits are trying to characterize all Trump supporters as "extremists". It doesn't take a genius to see where this is going. They are ultimately trying to criminalize right-wing views.

And this is already happening in the more Leftist-controlled countries in the world. For example, it is illegal to question many things about the "official narrative" on Covid in Australia and many other countries...and you have had many people arrested in Australia, for instance, for simply posting on Facebook about how they were against the mask mandates. It won't be long until they try to do things like this here in the United States. Facebook and YouTube are already heavily censoring posts & videos that go against the official narrative on Covid, and you just had the Biden administration call for MORE censorship recently, when they were labeling those questioning the official narrative as espousing "dangerous misinformation".

Didn't a policeman get sprayed with bear spray and ultimately died? I think that's a fair bit worse than the "trespassing" as you call it, lol

Completely fair to call out the hypocrisy of the media cowtowing to Antifa, but come onimagine your response if a police officer was killed in the leftist riots Cowboy posted. Would you similarly minimize that?
We want to complain about the media, but then trivialize a police officer Dest because the fact gets in the way of our point?
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Thought this was a good of a place as any to discuss the 1/6 commission. Before we get going I want to remind folks that the same people who are on the commission today and who are cheering the commission on didn't have any problems with this less than a year ago

The Jan 6 protest was NOT a "riot" or "attack" as the Democrats and Leftist Establishment media keeps calling it. It was a largely peaceful protest, and the "worst" thing that was done, arguably, was "trespassing" into the Capitol grounds - but that is not clear, as the people were allowed into the Capitol by the police. There was no burning of buildings, no violence, no property damage.

Meanwhile, Antifa and BLM and other far Left terrorists were actually rioting in our streets for about a year, burning down buildings, tearing down statues, and assaulting and killing people. They caused millions of dollars in damage to property. We even had the Leftist terrorists in Seattle take over a portion of the city and claim they had seized the territory (ie, "autonomous zone"). But the Democrats and Leftist Establishment media didn't call those "riots", or refer to them as "domestic terrorists", as they should have. They whitewashed it, by repeatedly calling them "protests". But with the Jan 6 protest, the Establishment media keeps calling it a "Capitol riot", "Capitol attack". It's a lie. It was not a riot or attack.

This is what communists do - ie, as done in the Soviet Union and other places where the communists have taken power. They form "brown shirt" type terrorist squads (Antifa, BLM) to commit ACTUAL terrorism in the streets (burning buildings, killing people) in order to intimidate the society to adopt their ideological positions, and then largely let those terrorists avoid prosecution. Then, they prosecute their ideological opposition for peaceful protests or even just their speech, and falsely call them "terrorists", "rioters", "dangerous extremists", etc.

This is an extremely dangerous time in this nation. The Democrats/Left are moving to characterize PEACEFUL right-wing protesters and activists as "dangerous extremists" and "terrorists"...and all based on lies, when the right-wing are not actually doing anything close to illegal. Facebook and other Big Tech social media sites, for example, are moving to characterize right-wing views as "extremism", and are constantly moving to censor more and more right-wing and anti-Establishment views from their sites. Prominent Leftist pundits are trying to characterize all Trump supporters as "extremists". It doesn't take a genius to see where this is going. They are ultimately trying to criminalize right-wing views.

And this is already happening in the more Leftist-controlled countries in the world. For example, it is illegal to question many things about the "official narrative" on Covid in Australia and many other countries...and you have had many people arrested in Australia, for instance, for simply posting on Facebook about how they were against the mask mandates. It won't be long until they try to do things like this here in the United States. Facebook and YouTube are already heavily censoring posts & videos that go against the official narrative on Covid, and you just had the Biden administration call for MORE censorship recently, when they were labeling those questioning the official narrative as espousing "dangerous misinformation".

Didn't a policeman get sprayed with bear spray and ultimately died? I think that's a fair bit worse than the "trespassing" as you call it, lol

Completely fair to call out the hypocrisy of the media cowtowing to Antifa, but come onimagine your response if a police officer was killed in the leftist riots Cowboy posted. Would you similarly minimize that?
We want to complain about the media, but then trivialize a police officer Dest because the fact gets in the way of our point?
1 - I'll start by saying "dobroye utro tovarishch.." I plan on addressing both of your "misleading" statements in order to call you out for your lefty talking points.

According to numerous media reports and factual data entered into the National Police Records, ( 2 ) police officers were killed during the riots and over 400 required hospitalization or serious medical treatment. Nice try. You parrot your MSM propaganda overlords like a good little sheep!

https://www.cullmantribune.com/2020/06/06/more-than-400-law-enforcement-officers-injured-in-riots-across-u-s-2-dead/

2 - The police officer died days after of a stroke. You and your lefty talking points never fail. Saying he "ultimately died" when the coroner's office specifically said the events of January 6th had NOTHING to do with it shows you are either ignorant on the topic or are just spouting off left wing propaganda.

Even your Pravda outlets disagree with your "assessment." You constantly berate me for my posting style. At least when I make statements they are factual and not lies. But.. being a lefty I'm sure you don't see them as lies. Just regurgitating what you are told like a good little sheep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/brian-sicknick-death-strokes/2021/04/19/36d2d310-617e-11eb-afbe-9a11a127d146_story.html

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-strokes-after-jan-6-riot/2645278/

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/988876722/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-natural-causes-medical-examiner-ru

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/debunked-claims-officer-sicknick-died-173000691.html

The last one I find very interesting. You followed the hearings I see and repeated what the "officer" who's posts on twitter and Facebook have come to light in the last three or four days. Several pictures of him and the Ice Cream Queen chumming around together, anti-Trump posts that borderline on threatening, making fun Conservatives and GOP members.... You think he wasn't given a script to read? Do you see him on the talking head shows you slobber over nightly? No. He makes another one of your heroes, Jussie Smullett, look credible. Way to go...

Not to mention the media, even your MSM propaganda overlords, have stopped following the "hearing" because it was nothing but a joke from the get go. Thanks for once again proving to us who you are and making it so damn easy to refute your lefty propaganda. I thoroughly enjoyed our little discussion. Have a good morning comrade like I told you in my opening statement in the language you and your party are more familiar with.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Who is the Ice Cream Queen again? I can never remember
caryking
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

It's been factually confirmed that Ashley Babbitt was the only person killed at the Capitol. You need to find a different news source!!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

1 - I'll start by saying "dobroye utro tovarishch.." I plan on addressing both of your "misleading" statements in order to call you out for your lefty talking points.

According to numerous media reports and factual data entered into the National Police Records, ( 2 ) police officers were killed during the riots and over 400 required hospitalization or serious medical treatment. Nice try. You parrot your MSM propaganda overlords like a good little sheep!

https://www.cullmantribune.com/2020/06/06/more-than-400-law-enforcement-officers-injured-in-riots-across-u-s-2-dead/

2 - The police officer died days after of a stroke. You and your lefty talking points never fail. Saying he "ultimately died" when the coroner's office specifically said the events of January 6th had NOTHING to do with it shows you are either ignorant on the topic or are just spouting off left wing propaganda.

Even your Pravda outlets disagree with your "assessment." You constantly berate me for my posting style. At least when I make statements they are factual and not lies. But.. being a lefty I'm sure you don't see them as lies. Just regurgitating what you are told like a good little sheep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/brian-sicknick-death-strokes/2021/04/19/36d2d310-617e-11eb-afbe-9a11a127d146_story.html

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-strokes-after-jan-6-riot/2645278/

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/988876722/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-natural-causes-medical-examiner-ru

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/debunked-claims-officer-sicknick-died-173000691.html

The last one I find very interesting. You followed the hearings I see and repeated what the "officer" who's posts on twitter and Facebook have come to light in the last three or four days. Several pictures of him and the Ice Cream Queen chumming around together, anti-Trump posts that borderline on threatening, making fun Conservatives and GOP members.... You think he wasn't given a script to read? Do you see him on the talking head shows you slobber over nightly? No. He makes another one of your heroes, Jussie Smullett, look credible. Way to go...

Not to mention the media, even your MSM propaganda overlords, have stopped following the "hearing" because it was nothing but a joke from the get go. Thanks for once again proving to us who you are and making it so damn easy to refute your lefty propaganda. I thoroughly enjoyed our little discussion. Have a good morning comrade like I told you in my opening statement in the language you and your party are more familiar with.

Packchem, the real Jan 6th hearing needs to focus on whether this was an intelligence failure or an intelligence operation. Go back, just 4 months prior to Jan 6th, and look at the Michigan Governor kidnapping plot. You might find some interesting facts that could call Jan 6th into question from normal thinking.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/left-wing-democrats-claim-pelosis-ice-cream-drawer-put-off-voters/ar-BB1aVwUr

Here are a couple of visual reminders... Warning: can be harmful to your eyes.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/left-wing-democrats-claim-pelosis-ice-cream-drawer-put-off-voters/ar-BB1aVwUr

Comrade Hokie knows who it was.. .he was just trying to help his fellow lefty after I destroyed his MSM propaganda BS post. You know how the lefties roll... smokescreens to keep people from seeing the actual truth.

You have to admire how they run to help a fellow sheep when they are in trouble. Especially when the facts don't support their MARXIST/COMMUNIST narratives.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

So do you have info on those two? Again, ANTIFA is terrible, and should be punished to the biggest degree possibleand our media 100% gives them a pass

So now you believe in the findings of medical experts?

Have you ever been around bear spray? Let's all assume he didn't die because of it, the fact it was even considers for use is just beyond my imagination of crappiness. When planning a peaceful gathering in a city, who says "hey, let's take some bear spray, just in case"?

I actually don't follow the commission news at allbut given the two divergent perspectives about what (amd why) happened, I'd love to see a review).
Packchem91
pineknollshoresking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem, the real Jan 6th hearing needs to focus on whether this was an intelligence failure or an intelligence operation. Go back, just 4 months prior to Jan 6th, and look at the Michigan Governor kidnapping plot. You might find some interesting facts that could call Jan 6th into question from normal thinking.

So let's convene to figure all that out. We had a major event at the center of our democracylet's work to find out how that happened. And I'm sure whatever is found, now amd when the GOP is back in control and reruns an investigation, will lead to doubt
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CR7UrwrF8cH
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

cowboypack02 said:

So let's convene to figure all that out. We had a major event at the center of our democracylet's work to find out how that happened. And I'm sure whatever is found, now amd when the GOP is back in control and reruns an investigation, will lead to doubt

That's sounds good; however, it never works that way. Nancy Pelosi is making a mockery of her commission. She puts people on the committee that have known disdain towards Trump. Furthermore, she will never implicate herself in the failure of Police Support. You do know, they report to her, right?

Once all this committee is finalized, it becomes fact in the eyes of the media and will be communicated as such. People, probably even you, will devour the message and spit it out as the gospel. Anybody with a contrarian view (or even facts) will be dispelled as lunatics or conspiracy theorist!!!

The whole purpose of this committee is to disparage Trump and more importantly, the people that supported him. You're already seeing it. White Nationalist/Terrorist are the biggest threat to our democracy! That's just rich, isn't it?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
The way you obfuscate the facts to spin your lefty narrative is laughable. As well as most of the comments you make trying to weigh in with ZERO evidence or facts to back them up other than you have obviously been watching your MSM overlords... again.

Here you go comrade:

• Oakland, CA Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • St. Louis, MO Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

I'm interested to hear more about your experience with bear spray and how it affects individuals who are sprayed with it. You are an avid outdoorsman right? Expert on hunting, firearms etc...correct?

As far as me believing medical experts on this I absolutely do. There were over 1,000 articles stating that the officer died of natural causes and if he didn't do you not think that your lefty overlords would not be riding this political windfall for eternity? Damn dude... be smarter than that. A political windfall like that would be gold forever. Just like your little joke of a hearing has all of a sudden faded away... wonder why? You damn sure haven't addressed that have you?

The information provided by your God Fauci and his Quack Brigade has changed to fit a political narrative. I'm not a medical expert or even in the medical field. There are a few medical experts that have weighed in on the topic on this thread that have said that it has gotten political. You just choose to ignore their comments and focus on mine when I disprove your MARXIST/COMMUNIST propaganda once again.

I'll sit back and wait for your response. I'm particularly interested in hearing about your experiences with bear spray...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

The way you obfuscate the facts to spin your lefty narrative is laughable. As well as most of the comments you make trying to weigh in with ZERO evidence or facts to back them up other than you have obviously been watching your MSM overlords... again.

Here you go comrade:

• Oakland, CA Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • St. Louis, MO Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.

I'm interested to hear more about your experience with bear spray and how it affects individuals who are sprayed with it. You are an avid outdoorsman right? Expert on hunting, firearms etc...correct?

As far as me believing medical experts on this I absolutely do. There were over 1,000 articles stating that the officer died of natural causes and if he didn't do you not think that your lefty overlords would not be riding this political windfall for eternity? Damn dude... be smarter than that. A political windfall like that would be gold forever. Just like your little joke of a hearing has all of a sudden faded away... wonder why? You damn sure haven't addressed that have you?

The information provided by your God Fauci and his Quack Brigade has changed to fit a political narrative. I'm not a medical expert or even in the medical field. There are a few medical experts that have weighed in on the topic on this thread that have said that it has gotten political. You just choose to ignore their comments and focus on mine when I disprove your MARXIST/COMMUNIST propaganda once again.

I'll sit back and wait for your response. I'm particularly interested in hearing about your experiences with bear spray...

Thank you for those names. As I've stated 1000x, MSM sucksand treat these things differently.
Two, IF you also believe the POTUS, directly or indirectly encouraged the DC riot, then that would eve a much bigger deal than any other riot we had. And that is true no matter who the POTUS would be. And MSM clearly believes Trump encouraged

As for bear sprayfortunately no direct experience, just the clear warning about handling from the Yellowstone ranger, several accounts of how individuals inadvertently hit with spray while in bear country, and video of how it stopped an attacking bear makes me think it would be a horrible "weapon" to take to a peaceful event.

But maybe you think it's ok?

As for Covid..of course it's political both sides have made it extremely political. But those same medical guys on this site tell you to get vaccinated- which, IIRC you did
BBW12OG
Quote:

Two, IF you also believe the POTUS, directly or indirectly encouraged the DC riot, then that would eve a much bigger deal than any other riot WE had.
My party didn't have a riot. My party doesn't encourage rioting, looting, vandalism, burning of buildings, civil unrest, destroying business, destroying people's livelihoods. I'm glad you came out and admitted who you are and what you and your party supports.

YOUR riots, your words, not mine, cost billions of dollars worth of damage, destroyed thousands of businesses, caused hundreds of law enforcement injuries, two officers died and yet you claim that the idiots that stormed the Capital were way worse? Please... spare me the condescension.

Your MARXIST/COMMUNIST indoctrination is deep. I guess being a Millennial with no responsibility or consequences runs deep with you.

As far as your "experience" with bear spray... watching Yogi and Boo Boo on television doesn't make you an expert on commenting on the effects of bear spray on someone who suffered from a stroke.

Now run along... I'm sure you have a snack waiting upstairs for you.

But you said enough with your last post. And you are welcome for the names. You earned them and you damn sure proved them when you owned up to it being "your" party that was rioting.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Comrade Hokie knows who it was.. .he was just trying to help his fellow lefty after I destroyed his MSM propaganda BS post. You know how the lefties roll... smokescreens to keep people from seeing the actual truth.

You have to admire how they run to help a fellow sheep when they are in trouble. Especially when the facts don't support their MARXIST/COMMUNIST narratives.
No, i just legit forgot who that nickname was assigned to. I thought it was Harris and couldn't remember.
Oldsouljer
Biden is a real life version of Walter Mitty.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Biden is a real life version of Walter Mitty.

And some of the comrades on here still support this clown....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
No way Biden would have an American flag on his car.
Oldsouljer
He's so far gone upstairs that I'm waiting for the day he says out loud what a great time he had on Epstein's island.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

No way Biden would have an American flag on his car.
Well... ANOTHER post deleted....

What a damn joke.

Y'all boys have a good day.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Let's see if the Sleepy Joe fan club bans this one too. I must have hit a nerve with the pitcher of him with the car for it to have been removed.

Gotta love my dynamic duo fan club....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Mods, did a post get deleted?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG

I can answer that. Yes. I posted a meme of Sleepy Joe standing beside a car. Ask Hokie.. he commented on it. There was NOTHING at all wrong with it or the post. It was making fun of Sleepy Joe. Period. That was it. Deleted. Gone.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

I can answer that. Yes. I posted a meme of Sleepy Joe standing beside a car. Ask Hokie.. he commented on it. There was NOTHING at all wrong with it or the post. It was making fun of Sleepy Joe. Period. That was it. Deleted. Gone.
I saw it. Didn't know it had disappeared.
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.