The Biden Administration

447,583 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
Trump would be a stronger candidate than anybody the Democrats have put forth and so far. Additionally, the protesting and rioting from the leftists that essentially rule the Democrat party now would father galvanize the rest of the country against them. The show is up. The party of fake science, lockdowns, and identity politics has dug their own grave.

With that said, I'd prefer DeSantis run.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

You're correct. But he lost to a mediocre candidate who garnered the most votes ever, largely because tens of millions voted against Trump. That's the risk. That's the electability problem for Trump.
That was before this current **** show rolled up their sleeves and got to work also.

I do think thank that if trump runs on his policy and what he's done, and dials back the abrasiveness a bit, he could win again. Have heard a Trump/DeSantis ticket is possible.

Agree, but him becoming less abrasive is a really big caveat.

If Trump could find a way to dial back the buffoonery 35% and adds DeSantis to the ticket I think that could be a winning play.

I think a much stronger play would be a DeSantis/Haley or a DeSantis/Scott ticket or something similar (not happening, I'm just using as an example) where there's a Trump pub at the top of the ticket being balanced by someone charismatic and less divisive as VP.

I don't see how that type of ticket loses in this climate. It sure as hell ain't losing to Biden or Kamala, that's for sure.

Civ, I think I heard Trump say he would do things differently regarding Social Media. I'm not sure what that means.

Nikki Haley is a hard PASS!!! Scott hasn't shown he is an America First candidate. Desantis needs to remain Governor until it's his time for President.
Yes, Haley showed she has insufficient political instincts, it's not going to be her. Florida Scott maybe, South Carolina Scott won't win N.C. Republicans with his badmouthing of Jesse Helms but still might win the Nomination in other states.
curmudgeon.zen
DeSantis/Noem FTW...with Trump sliding into the "Soros of the Right" role...
Log off. Go outside.
82TxPackFan
hokiewolf said:

Joe Biden is a miserable, worthless, lying P.O.S.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!
RunsWithWolves26
82TxPackFan said:

hokiewolf said:

Joe Biden is a miserable, worthless, lying P.O.S.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!

Stop saying that. Call it what it is.

**** YOU JOE BIDEN!
Werewolf
JUSTICE will be SERVED to all of em'....I still believe its coming.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

You're correct. But he lost to a mediocre candidate who garnered the most votes ever, largely because tens of millions voted against Trump. That's the risk. That's the electability problem for Trump.
That was before this current **** show rolled up their sleeves and got to work also.

I do think thank that if trump runs on his policy and what he's done, and dials back the abrasiveness a bit, he could win again. Have heard a Trump/DeSantis ticket is possible.

Agree, but him becoming less abrasive is a really big caveat.

If Trump could find a way to dial back the buffoonery 35% and adds DeSantis to the ticket I think that could be a winning play.

I think a much stronger play would be a DeSantis/Haley or a DeSantis/Scott ticket or something similar (not happening, I'm just using as an example) where there's a Trump pub at the top of the ticket being balanced by someone charismatic and less divisive as VP.

I don't see how that type of ticket loses in this climate. It sure as hell ain't losing to Biden or Kamala, that's for sure.

Civ, I think I heard Trump say he would do things differently regarding Social Media. I'm not sure what that means.

Nikki Haley is a hard PASS!!! Scott hasn't shown he is an America First candidate. Desantis needs to remain Governor until it's his time for President.

Trump isn't dumb, he's just incredibly impulsive.

If he can temper that urge to lash out and stay on message, especially on social media, that would be huge.

That's exactly the type of refinement that could help win over enough of the moderate vote to steal the election, if you know what I'm sayin'.
Cleverly done Civ!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
curmudgeon.zen said:

Norm blew it when she allowed lawyers dictate her stance on transgenders in women's sports. Prior to that, I felt as if she was a true solid candidate. Now she appears to be a person blowing in the political wind!!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Norm blew it when she allowed lawyers dictate her stance on transgenders in women's sports. Prior to that, I felt as if she was a true solid candidate. Now she appears to be a person blowing in the political wind!!
Agree, Noem should have known that you flinch once on your values, you're never trusted again.
curmudgeon.zen
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Agree, Noem should have known that you flinch once on your values, you're never trusted again.
Dang, I don't know how I managed to miss all of that. That's really disappointing. I liked her alot. Y'all are right, though, she pretty blew it there. *sigh*
Log off. Go outside.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Gas price this time last year: $2.16/gallon. Thanks Joe Biden indeed
F that… down here on the coast it was $1.75 (Regular) right before the election, and then held steady around $1.85 through the end of the year until it became more evident that Biden was going to get installed regardless.

Then first swing out of the gate he cancels the Keystone pipeline. F'n idiot.

How are those electric "jet" engines coming along for the airline industry?
caryking
curmudgeon.zen said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Dang, I don't know how I managed to miss all of that. That's really disappointing. I liked her alot. Y'all are right, though, she pretty blew it there. *sigh*
Actually, I would have thought she would be the perfect VP for Trump. And... not bad to look at for four years...

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Gas price this time last year: $2.16/gallon. Thanks Joe Biden indeed
F that… down here on the coast it was $1.75 (Regular) right before the election, and then held steady around $1.85 through the end of the year until it became more evident that Biden was going to get installed regardless.

Then first swing out of the gate he cancels the Keystone pipeline. F'n idiot.

How are those electric "jet" engines coming along for the airline industry?

Yea, same here in UT. It was around $2 all of last year and then started going up about 10 cents every week or two until it got to $3.80. It had been there most other year till recently it dropped to $3.59. Oh what a relief!
PackFansXL
The Worst Spending Bill in Decades?

Quote:

More than eight months after its enactment, the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan (ARP) continues to reveal itself as the most damaging spending bill enacted in decades.

To start with, $1.9 trillion in new debt. Measured by its ten-year deficit impact, the American Rescue Plan will likely end up as the most expensive spending bill of the past 50 years. More expensive than last year's CARES Act, the 2009 stimulus, ObamaCare, or any enacted spending bill of the Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, or Bush II eras. The only comparable-size bills have occurred on the tax side the 2001 and 2017 tax cuts. Of course, depending on the final legislation, Build Back Better may end up even more expensive.

Democratic leaders achieved their objective of gleefully spiking the football on Mitch McConnell, but what did the rest of America get? Adding $1.9 trillion (plus interest) will under CBO-projected interest rates cost roughly $60 billion in government interest payments every year, forever.
The article includes references from progressive economists warning against the wasteful spending in that bill. Recall that this was the bill that paid workers to stay home and poured billions into depleted union coffers. That was a great deal of money spent for no real benefit while adding significant inflationary pressure on the economy.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

More than eight months after its enactment, the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan (ARP) continues to reveal itself as the most damaging spending bill enacted in decades.

To start with, $1.9 trillion in new debt. Measured by its ten-year deficit impact, the American Rescue Plan will likely end up as the most expensive spending bill of the past 50 years. More expensive than last year's CARES Act, the 2009 stimulus, ObamaCare, or any enacted spending bill of the Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, or Bush II eras. The only comparable-size bills have occurred on the tax side the 2001 and 2017 tax cuts. Of course, depending on the final legislation, Build Back Better may end up even more expensive.

Democratic leaders achieved their objective of gleefully spiking the football on Mitch McConnell, but what did the rest of America get? Adding $1.9 trillion (plus interest) will under CBO-projected interest rates cost roughly $60 billion in government interest payments every year, forever.
The article includes references from progressive economists warning against the wasteful spending in that bill. Recall that this was the bill that paid workers to stay home and poured billions into depleted union coffers. That was a great deal of money spent for no real benefit while adding significant inflationary pressure on the economy.
Great article. Really great job of showing how bad this legislation was and is currently contributing to the inflation we are seeing.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Great article. Really great job of showing how bad this legislation was and is currently contributing to the inflation we are seeing.
Hang on a couple more days... The Senate, with Establishment Republicans (F You McConnell) created some gimmick to allow the debt ceiling to be raised by 2.5T in order to pass the Build Back Better plan.

Serious people are not in our Federal Government!!!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Hang on a couple more days... The Senate, with Establishment Republicans (F You McConnell) created some gimmick to allow the debt ceiling to be raised by 2.5T in order to pass the Build Back Better plan.

At this point, I feel like we just have to hang on and hope the long term damage is kept to a minimum.
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

At this point, I feel like we just have to hang on and hope the long term damage is kept to a minimum.

A lot depends on whether we get Senator Joe or Administrator Joe.
hokiewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

the debt ceiling is theater that can be solved by our legislators actually producing a federal budget that spends less then it takes in taxes. But who wants to serve your constituents when you can be a blow hard on a cable news network and rake in donations?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

the debt ceiling is theater that can be solved by our legislators actually producing a federal budget that spends less then it takes in taxes. But who wants to serve your constituents when you can be a blow hard on a cable news network and rake in donations?
I agree... with the Dems having the House, Senate, and Presidency, along with the Media, Big Tech, and Big Corp, the debt ceiling is the only thing that's left in order to stop the madness!

So, being that we can't get a real budget, as you stated, the debt ceiling crap the establishment Republicans helped with is crazy. It should make most, on here, look at what true conservatism is... and what it's not!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I agree... with the Dems having the House, Senate, and Presidency, along with the Media, Big Tech, and Big Corp, the debt ceiling is the only thing that's left in order to stop the madness!

So, being that we can't get a real budget, as you stated, the debt ceiling crap the establishment Republicans helped with is crazy. It should make most, on here, look at what true conservatism is... and what it's not!!
The madness is to destroy our sovereignty, seriously it is intended to destroy our country by every means available.
WPNfamily
Joe Biden is a F C U K I N 9 Vegetable
82TxPackFan
WPNfamily said:

This does a disservice to vegetables!
Steve Videtich
82TxPackFan said:

WPNfamily said:

This does a disservice to vegetables!

Agreed, I like vegetables! Lol
caryking
WPNfamily said:

Now we're talking!!

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/12/biden-is-losing-his-grip-on-the-democratic-party/

Quote:

Democrats frustrated by the president's unpopularity have taken to suggesting impatiently that Biden must do more to "lead." But, really, what can he do? Go into his critics' districts and savage them with his wit? In West Virginia, Biden's approval rating is 19 percent, while his "Build Back Better" agenda has just 26 percent support. In Arizona, his approval rating is 35 percent. In Montana it's 31, in New Hampshire it's 43, in Colorado it's 40, and in Virginia, where Terry McAuliffe was forced to disavow Biden during the recent gubernatorial election, it is 38. In Kansas and Michigan the two states whose Democratic governors have come out against the federal vaccine mandate it is 27 and 39 percent respectively. Increasingly, it is not a problem for a Democrat to oppose the president on any particular issue; it is a boon. What, in their heart of hearts, do embattled Democratic politicians want from Santa this Christmas? Another loony idea that they can vote down, that's what.
Quote:

Successful presidents are able to use their charisma, their eloquence, their popularity, or a combination of all three to win over the people they need to help along their plans. Having none of these virtues, President Biden brings with him only rain.
I have already stated Biden is the worst POTUS of my lifetime. My question now is how far back do we go to find his match? Worst in the lifetime of any living American citizen? Worst ever?
RunsWithWolves26
**** YOU JOE BIDEN!!!! YOU ARE A ****ING MORON!
Steve Videtich
RunsWithWolves26 said:

**** YOU JOE BIDEN!!!! YOU ARE A ****ING MORON!

Now we're talking... that's the spirit!
RunsWithWolves26
**** YOU JOE BIDEN. YOU ARE A ****ING MORON. GO THE **** HOME.AND TAKE ALL YOU ****ING DEM AND REPUBLICAN BUDDIES WITH YOU. WHEN YOU GET HOME, GO INTO YOUR BASEMENT AND **** THE ****ING HELL THE **** OFF!!

Ok, now I'm done Steve!
packgrad
This works here.

Werewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The worst in our history..........not close.
flylike44
Anyone that voted for Biden deserves to be materially harmed by his policies. Nothing this administration is doing is a surprise. He ran on most of it, and the rest is progressive SOP's. If you are somehow shocked at what your vote got you, you're a moron.
caryking
flylike44 said:

Anyone that voted for Biden deserves to be materially harmed by his policies. Nothing this administration is doing is a surprise. He ran on most of it, and the rest is progressive SOP's. If you are somehow shocked at what your vote got you, you're a moron.
Unfortunately, those votes got you and I the same **** Show they are getting.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.