Election Interference/Fraud

271,966 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Here is what I think. I think President Trump is hurting our democracy by doing or has done the following things.
1. Making false accusations. If and when you make an accusation please provide the proof. Hear say is not proof.

2.Asking for the count to continue in some states while asking for the counting to stop in other states. I give you Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan And Wisconsin. What is good for the Goose is god for the Gander.

3.Resisting the peaceful transfer of power. I understand that he thought their might be issues that he could carry to court. I think there are over 30 court cases he or the RNC have been dismissed or ruled against them. So isn't it getting time to recognize that he has lost the election?

Please If you are a Trump Supporter just read what I say. If you don't agree. I encourage you to voice views that could change my or others minds.

1. Why do you only have an issue with Trump in that regard? Biden does the same. Democrats do the same. The media does the same. Why is it just Trump that hurts democracy?

2. That's not what he asked. Perhaps you should educate yourself more on the situations.

3. More fake news. He has done nothing to "resist the peaceful transfer of power".

I think you would be well served to educate yourself on the situation, as opposed to just spouting liberal talking points that are untrue. I don't think a Trump supporter on a message board is going to change your mind if you truly seek enlightenment.
1. What accusation has Biden made since the election that is false? I am not talking about before the election when both candidates were campaigning.

2. That is exactly what he said in tweets. Perhaps you should educate yourself on that manner. Or tell the president to stop tweeting. Because it leaves a trail.

3.I understand that he needed to look into the matters were he thought there might be wrong doing. But how many cases do you have to lose before it becomes apparent that you have lost? You are right I don't think I will find a Trump supporter on a message board to change my mind. I do how ever read them and consider what was written.

4. When do you consider what you hear from what ever source like "election fraud" to be fake news?

1. Oh, so only during a specific timeframe (which I'm not at all inclined to search Biden quotes) is truth important for democracy. That's a hell of a position there. Lol.

2. Context matters. If you care to understand, perhaps you should try educating yourself instead of liberal talking points using things out of context.

3. How many cases has the campaign "lost"?

4. Every single time I think it is.
1. During the campaign is during the battle I give more leeway for both candidates to mistake issues and get things wrong. After the election I expect a different standard. I give President Trump this same leeway.

2. I agree with all my heart. Exactly why you should not try to govern or get your point across on social media if you are the President of the USA. You should educate yourself instead of taking the far right talking points.

3. There are over 30 that are either the campaign or the RNC. I ask you what is the difference? Who is the leader of the RNC?

1. 47 years of lies as an elected official. Your desire for truth has little tooth.

2. Agree first sentence. 2nd sentence I would agree if he was given a fair shake with media. He isn't so he has used Twitter to get his voice across. Third sentence is just a childish "You are!" remark.

3. Again, educate yourself. This is fake news.
1. I really do not get it. You act like Donald Trump has never lied. The man lies more than any elected official I have ever seen. Then you pick out lies for your moral ground. Come on man.

2.If you look above you started the childish you are remarks first.

3. What part of this is fake news? That there are not over 30 dismissed or lost lawsuits for the campaign or RNC concerning the presidential election? Or what? Please explain. Or is it you have no explanation?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Here is one for you...

Cheri Beasley (D) has asked for a recount in her Supreme Court seat with Paul Newby (R). In fact, she is questioning some of the provisional ballots that went for Newby. This is not being reported; however, she is claiming the same thing that the Trump team is claiming around the country.

All the dems on here. What do you think about that?
I think she is entitled to a recount. I am working from memory here but is this election just a couple hundred votes difference? A recount can make a difference on a small difference. There are rules on provisional ballots in NC so when they pass those rules and are counted they are legal votes.

I am a democrat and that is what I think.
I agree. She can ask for a recount. I have no issue with that. What I am calling out is that she is asking for certain provisional ballots to be thrown out for various reasons. Now, I have no issue with that either. I just think what's ironic is a Democrat is doing the same thing that the Trump people are doing. If the media would cover this race, we would see a hypocrisy in all the calls for Trump to: "show the evidence"

My point is really nothing more than that...
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Here is what I think. I think President Trump is hurting our democracy by doing or has done the following things.
1. Making false accusations. If and when you make an accusation please provide the proof. Hear say is not proof.

2.Asking for the count to continue in some states while asking for the counting to stop in other states. I give you Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan And Wisconsin. What is good for the Goose is god for the Gander.

3.Resisting the peaceful transfer of power. I understand that he thought their might be issues that he could carry to court. I think there are over 30 court cases he or the RNC have been dismissed or ruled against them. So isn't it getting time to recognize that he has lost the election?

Please If you are a Trump Supporter just read what I say. If you don't agree. I encourage you to voice views that could change my or others minds.

1. Why do you only have an issue with Trump in that regard? Biden does the same. Democrats do the same. The media does the same. Why is it just Trump that hurts democracy?

2. That's not what he asked. Perhaps you should educate yourself more on the situations.

3. More fake news. He has done nothing to "resist the peaceful transfer of power".

I think you would be well served to educate yourself on the situation, as opposed to just spouting liberal talking points that are untrue. I don't think a Trump supporter on a message board is going to change your mind if you truly seek enlightenment.
1. What accusation has Biden made since the election that is false? I am not talking about before the election when both candidates were campaigning.

2. That is exactly what he said in tweets. Perhaps you should educate yourself on that manner. Or tell the president to stop tweeting. Because it leaves a trail.

3.I understand that he needed to look into the matters were he thought there might be wrong doing. But how many cases do you have to lose before it becomes apparent that you have lost? You are right I don't think I will find a Trump supporter on a message board to change my mind. I do how ever read them and consider what was written.

4. When do you consider what you hear from what ever source like "election fraud" to be fake news?

1. Oh, so only during a specific timeframe (which I'm not at all inclined to search Biden quotes) is truth important for democracy. That's a hell of a position there. Lol.

2. Context matters. If you care to understand, perhaps you should try educating yourself instead of liberal talking points using things out of context.

1. During the campaign is during the battle I give more leeway for both candidates to mistake issues and get things wrong. After the election I expect a different standard. I give President Trump this same leeway.

2. I agree with all my heart. Exactly why you should not try to govern or get your point across on social media if you are the President of the USA. You should educate yourself instead of taking the far right talking points.

3. There are over 30 that are either the campaign or the RNC. I ask you what is the difference? Who is the leader of the RNC?

1. 47 years of lies as an elected official. Your desire for truth has little tooth.

2. Agree first sentence. 2nd sentence I would agree if he was given a fair shake with media. He isn't so he has used Twitter to get his voice across. Third sentence is just a childish "You are!" remark.

1. I really do not get it. You act like Donald Trump has never lied. The man lies more than any elected official I have ever seen. Then you pick out lies for your moral ground. Come on man.

3. What part of this is fake news? That there are not over 30 dismissed or lost lawsuits for the campaign or RNC concerning the presidential election? Or what? Please explain. Or is it you have no explanation?

1. No I don't.
2. Whatever.
3. The campaign and the RNC have not had 30 lawsuits dismissed or lost. That is fake news.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

The campaign and the RNC have not had 30 lawsuits dismissed or lost. That is fake news.

So how many is it? 20? 25? Does that make it any better?
The fact of the matter is, none of their claims have gained any traction because they have provided nearly zero evidence. I'm sure you can find a few votes here and there or somebody did something wrong or something fishy was going on, but you're not going to find hundreds of thousands. That's just simply impossible.... at least without a whole bunch of people knowing about it, and when a lot of people know about it, everybody knows about it
caryking
acslater1344 said:

caryking said:

Here is one for you...

Cheri Beasley (D) has asked for a recount in her Supreme Court seat with Paul Newby (R). In fact, she is questioning some of the provisional ballots that went for Newby. This is not being reported; however, she is claiming the same thing that the Trump team is claiming around the country.

If she has evidence, present it. If she doesn't, shut the **** up and take the defeat like a respectable adult.
That is exactly what I'm hearing she is doing. This race is no different than any other. The process needs to play out. My understanding is that Paul Newby was expecting to lose once the Provisional Ballots got counted; however, he actually gained. Who would have figured..
ncsualum05
caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Some proof would be a start. I can sign an affidavit right now saying I voted 100 times for Trump. All of your twitter posts have been people stating something as fact, but there is nothing to validate they aren't just making crap up.
Where are these stacks of thousands of "pristine" ballots all voting for only Biden. The physical ballots still exist.
These trucks that dropped off ballots at night, where is the security footage, plenty of cameras in those areas.
Vote switching software would be pretty much impossible to hide in source code. The thought that a company could do this and reasonably expect to never be caught is dumb. The leadership down through their cyber security developers would have to be idiots
"I can sign an affidavit right now saying I voted 100 times for Trump."

And if you do:

• You should be prosecuted for perjury
  • if you did vote 100 times, you should be prosecuted for voter fraud

Statements like yours are very uniformed. If any of the people have signed an affidavit misrepresenting the facts, for political purposes, they should be prosecuted to the maximum amount.

Signing an affidavit carries the same perjury as if you perjure yourself on the stand...

You would be better saying: the facts will come out as this mess progresses. What you said is very juvenile.
There's a clear misunderstanding of how affidavits, witnesses, and how cases are built.
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Here is one for you...

I think she is entitled to a recount. I am working from memory here but is this election just a couple hundred votes difference? A recount can make a difference on a small difference. There are rules on provisional ballots in NC so when they pass those rules and are counted they are legal votes.

I am a democrat and that is what I think.
I agree. She can ask for a recount. I have no issue with that. What I am calling out is that she is asking for certain provisional ballots to be thrown out for various reasons. Now, I have no issue with that either. I just think what's ironic is a Democrat is doing the same thing that the Trump people are doing. If the media would cover this race, we would see a hypocrisy in all the calls for Trump to: "show the evidence"

My point is really nothing more than that...
I hear you. My only difference is I don't think any provisional ballot found to be a legal vote should be thrown out.

I will need to see what she has said. I really can not say what she has said is wrong or right because I have not seen what she has said.
Pacfanweb
Bas2020 said:

Yep I think 2500 ballots were not accounted for.
In a county that Trump lost by a couple hundred thousand.
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
packgrad
Pacfanweb said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

The campaign and the RNC have not had 30 lawsuits dismissed or lost. That is fake news.

So how many is it? 20? 25? Does that make it any better?
The fact of the matter is, none of their claims have gained any traction because they have provided nearly zero evidence. I'm sure you can find a few votes here and there or somebody did something wrong or something fishy was going on, but you're not going to find hundreds of thousands. That's just simply impossible.... at least without a whole bunch of people knowing about it, and when a lot of people know about it, everybody knows about it

You tell me. If you want to subscribe that he is resisting the peaceful transfer of power, you tell me. It's not 30 with his campaign. It's not 30 with his campaign plus the RNC. Do facts matter anymore?

We will certainly find out if fraud happened soon. We get it. You think it's impossible. Some don't. Until then lies and exaggerations about how many cases he has lost or dismissed are fake news.
ncsualum05
The mainsteam media as usual is providing a public disservice to Americans. You can see it on this board and in other places. If we had real journalism in this country than this kind of fraud wouldn't be attempted in the first place.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Some proof would be a start. I can sign an affidavit right now saying I voted 100 times for Trump. All of your twitter posts have been people stating something as fact, but there is nothing to validate they aren't just making crap up.
Where are these stacks of thousands of "pristine" ballots all voting for only Biden. The physical ballots still exist.
These trucks that dropped off ballots at night, where is the security footage, plenty of cameras in those areas.
Vote switching software would be pretty much impossible to hide in source code. The thought that a company could do this and reasonably expect to never be caught is dumb. The leadership down through their cyber security developers would have to be idiots

And if you do:

Statements like yours are very uniformed. If any of the people have signed an affidavit misrepresenting the facts, for political purposes, they should be prosecuted to the maximum amount.

Signing an affidavit carries the same perjury as if you perjure yourself on the stand...

You would be better saying: the facts will come out as this mess progresses. What you said is very juvenile.
There's a clear misunderstanding of how affidavits, witnesses, and how cases are built.
Don't tell me that... I've been in many Corporate litigation cases and have signed many affidavit's. Each time, I was told that I would perjure myself if untrue... So, what is the remedy of perjury?
Bas2020
ncsualum05 said:

The mainsteam media as usual is providing a public disservice to Americans. You can see it on this board and in other places. If we had real journalism in this country than this kind of fraud wouldn't be attempted in the first place.

Will Biden be asked every day to denounce Anitifa?

Has he every been asked to denounce Antifa?

Trump got alot done in his 4 years , love him or hate him, but his greatest achievement will be exposing the media for what they are.. partisan hacks and just the arm of the democrat party .

The media in this county (and big tech) are now essentially worthless. Only like 12% of the country trusts what they say, and that 12% is too stupid or naive to know the difference by now.
Bas2020
Another "win" that wont be reported by the MSM news

Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
ncsualum05
caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

And if you do:

Don't tell me that... I've been in many Corporate litigation cases and have signed many affidavit's. Each time, I was told that I would perjure myself if untrue... So, what is the remedy of perjury?
I was piggybacking off what you said. I agree with you.
caryking
This is the elite's at work...

caryking
ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

And if you do:

Sorry! I misread what you were saying... That shows how easily this can happen on forums...
ncsualum05
caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

And if you do:

Sorry! I misread what you were saying... That shows how easily this can happen on forums...
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

packgrad said:

Pacfanweb said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

For some saying the Trump campaign has a bad losing record in court, you are flat out wrong. Pretty sure the campaign only has 3 lawsuits out right now and they are all active. Most of the lawsuits that have lost are private citizens. Rudy mentioned it yesterday that they lost because they don't have standing and he said that was probably correct on all accounts, although he did not have details of all those suits filed by private citizens.

More media disinformation that some love to put on here. This from one of the lawyers on Trump's team, Jenna Ellis. She would know.

She's splitting hairs. So maybe it was the local Republican party or the national party on Trump's behalf, but the count is pretty accurate.

And there's this, funny how so many Republicans changed their tune on Trump once he got elected, when they had already stated how they REALLY felt about him: (and she was telling the truth then)

Or maybe she changed her mind, and so many Republicans changed their mind, 4 years later. I can definitely be considered as a conservative that changed my mind.
About what? Trump?

Look, I greatly enjoyed the tears of the liberal media on election night 2016. It was great to see, after they openly campaigned for Hillary and against Trump.

But that never changed the fact that Trump is an absolutely terrible person, and hasn't been a good President overall.

It's appalling to me, to see so many conservatives get behind a guy who not only isn't conservative at all, but is an absolutely despicable human being.
It's appalling, because most of these people are the same ones who were outraged by Bill Clinton poking interns. Just outraged.
And now they've sold their souls just to win.

Basically, they've become UNC fans without even knowing it. No morals, no ethics, just put "our guy" in office, as long as it's not "their guy".

That's reprehensible to me. I don't care about winning so much that I am willing to overlook EVERYTHING about a candidate.

I hoped Trump would rise above things and do better. He has not. Yes, some of his image is because of the way he's treated by the media, and Republicans are rightly angry about that.....but what they're NOT outraged by, and should be, is the fact that a lot of what the media has reported about Trump.....is actually true.

But my fellow conservatives have decided to ignore all that and simply support this narcissist no matter what.

That is very disturbing to me. I don't support anyone that blindly. I will call out my own people for things if it's necessary...and it's beyond necessary at this point, but still these fool cling to "the election was stolen".

No it freaking wasn't. Hell, I have a relative who says "he's seen the real figures and Trump actually won California". Good grief. He lost Cali by over 5 million. Anyone who thinks that could have been faked seriously needs help.
I've seen a video linked that claims the Army has "raided servers in Germany" or something like that. There aren't even any servers there. And the Army has said it's not so. But yet it's out there, being repeated by actual elected representatives.

What we've come to is a result of social media, the liberal media, and foreign interference. All those misinformation memes created by the Russians, Chinese, or whoever have taken their toll. They get posted, shared, and even after being debunked they're still making the rounds and people are so stupid that they just believe them and don't bother to fact check at all.

I don't know how we can reverse this, but our overall environment as citizens is not good right now.

Great damn post.

Both parties should have this level of clarity when assessing "their" guy/gal.

Party should not trump decency and competency.
packgrad
Boom.

GuerrillaPack

PA GOP SLAMS Dominion who SKIP Hearing

jadawson
packgrad said:

Boom.

Let's take a look back at how this "inexcusable transition" was viewed by Trump's team back in 2016.

Trump in his inaugural adress:

"Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent."

McEnany in 2016 on CNN called Obama a hero for how graciously he handled the transition:

"We're commending the people who have put feelings aside and done what's for the betterment of the country and that's President Obama," she said. "Who put out a statement when this all was going on saying, 'Look, we believe the vote represents the voice of the American people.' And he has acted like a gracious, really hero in all of this, the way he's accepted this and moved on."

It's funny how the story changes when people question their own behavior. Kayleigh McEnany seriously has zero shame whatsoever.
ciscopack
Though all evidence points to the contrary, President Trump's campaign is insisting that Trump has a path to reelection victory and that it will pursue legal challenges to results in swing states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. To date, the campaign has lost more than two dozen challenges filed since the Nov. 3 election in which Joe Biden has been declared the decisive winner.

But the president has repeatedly and falsely said the election was riddled with fraud, and in a lengthy, conspiracy-filled news conference in Washington, D.C., his attorneys, led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, claimed they had hundreds of affidavits from voters and election workers that would prove Trump won the election.

Despite More Than 2 Dozen Legal Losses, Trump's Lawyers Press On With Election Fights
mrcpack17
Bas2020 said:

Another "win" that wont be reported by the MSM news

These are the ballots that were initially set aside and have yet to be counted. So they won't take anything away from Biden's lead, or add to Trump's deficit. They just won't be counted at all. Have your parade now.
Bas2020
Bas2020
No morals or ethics?

Democrats are behind a guy who used his "crack head" son to enrich the family with millions of dollars from overseas business dealing with shady companies.

The same crack head son that impregnated an Arkansas sex worker. The same son who failed to pay child support. The same grand child that Joe Biden will not acknowledge.

The same son who "face timed" a 13 yr old woman, naked while again smoking crack cocaine.

The same Joe Biden that has 8 sexual misconduct allegations including rape charges by Tara Reade that are more credible than any such charges vs Trump.

Spare me with the superior morals and ethics bull ****

Bas2020
One of the only 4-5 real journalists left in this country. The other 3,000 are trash.

Bas2020
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.