Election Interference/Fraud

282,179 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cthepack said:

I am very un-civilized!
How very Big Tech of you!!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
Cthepack said:

I am very un-civilized!

LOL

Which I'm sure suits you just fine.
DrummerboyWolf
For any who thinks Big Tech is not involved in trying to steal this election here is a quick reference by The People's Pundit. He is a pollster and his poll was pretty close too. His last name is Baris, but I forget his first name. EDIT: It's Richard Baris

Bas2020
86,000 ballots in one drop in Michigan.

Zero of the ballots voted for any other office except for President lol... and there is a major senate race in Michigan.

33,000 more votes than people even registered in Detroit. Dead people voted.

In the end I could see hundreds of thousands of votes in Philly , Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta get thrown out. This isn't where all the fraud is coming from, but its the most blatant easy to detect examples.

Bas2020
Bas2020

Milwaukee seems to be ground zero for illegal ballot harvesting
Bas2020

Biden only "up" in Wisconsin by 20,000 votes (legit + fraudulent). Take away the illegal votes and Trump wins easily.
Bas2020
Bas2020
ncsualum05
Bas2020 said:

This guy is right. Unfortunately after what we've seen from democrats for the last 4 years wouldn't it be more surprising if there wasn't a mass fraud election scandal? I mean seriously this is going to end up being one of the biggest fraud elections in American history b/c of the mass mail in.

I'm going to watch the process play out and I hope everything gets challenged. There are too many shady things going on here. We need to get the justice dept involved in my opinion and investigate Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Las Vegas just to start. Arizona also needs to be watched. The whole thing stinks to high heaven and it's a damn shame how far we've fallen.
metcalfmafia
How does he know what names to type in?
TheStorm
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

PA has got a lot of crooked things going on.

Right on script.

You guys are consistent, I'll give you that.
Civ, you are one sad individual! Let the people post without the diatribe coming out.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. That ain't no diatribe.

When people fabricate right-wing Twitter-fueled false narratives about "lots of crooked stuff" going they're going to get called out, sorry. Just because the President behaves that way too doesn't make it right.

So you are the message board police? You being funded?
No, that's cisco... err, I mean John Cooper...
TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

In the end I could see hundreds of thousands of votes in Philly , Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta get thrown out. This isn't where all the fraud is coming from, but its the most blatant easy to detect examples.
Why do you think they are the one's getting counted last? Easiest places to make up a huge gap and give yourself the best chance to be able to try to get away with it.

Those big cities being the last to be able to tally votes is not by accident... it is 100% by design... and it has nothing to do with the volume either.
ncsualum05
TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Why do you think they are the one's getting counted last? Easiest places to make up a huge gap and give yourself the best chance to be able to try to get away with it.

Those big cities being the last to be able to tally votes is not by accident... it is 100% by design... and it has nothing to do with the volume either.
Not calling GA and NC while trying to call AZ early along with MI and WI after the 3 am dumps is also by design. This seems like a well coordinated effort on all fronts. I would absolutely not concede until votes can be verified. I have zero trust in the election process at this point and zero trust in most of our institutions. We need to get that trust back. I hope the Trump team and lawyers look to expose what they can but going forward we need our government to start acting to root out corruption period. This kind of election should never happen in this country.
Bas2020
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Not calling GA and NC while trying to call AZ early along with MI and WI after the 3 am dumps is also by design. This seems like a well coordinated effort on all fronts. I would absolutely not concede until votes can be verified. I have zero trust in the election process at this point and zero trust in most of our institutions. We need to get that trust back. I hope the Trump team and lawyers look to expose what they can but going forward we need our government to start acting to root out corruption period. This kind of election should never happen in this country.
The Transition Integrity Project right here. They have this all planned out. In states run by Democrat Governors and usually Secretary's of State they knew they had willing partners. The TIP is about 100 very rich left wing activists. They have war gamed this out and everything they had in it is coming true. Hopefully truth will win out, but it may not.

Not sure if Big Tech has scrubbed it from the internet. When I have time I will check for some links, but it may not be there anymore. People on the right who pay attention know about this. We will see how it plays out, but this was all part of a well executed plan. From the lockdowns for the virus, to the riots in those cities, to the election. Remember Hillary said for Biden "don't concede on election night." All part of the plan.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a link to Judicial Watch and you can download the Transition Integrity Project and read about it straight from the mouth of the people who formed it.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/transition-integrity-project-report/
Bas2020

Allegedly the Michigan mysterious voter dump contained ballots that only voted for President and didnt fill out votes for Senate, Congress or any other race. That is fraud to anyone with half a brain.

TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

Allegedly the Michigan mysterious voter dump contained ballots that only voted for President and didnt fill out votes for Senate, Congress or any other race. That is fraud to anyone with half a brain.

Not to Civilized it isn't.
DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

And to add what I said below on the TIP, the media and the polls were in with the fix from the beginning. Hence Fox calling Arizona so early. For months they have been saying that Biden was way ahead and was going to win in a landslide. Anybody with a brain knew that the enthusiasm for Biden was not there. He could not draw flies, but he can draw more votes than Barack Obama? Not happening. This was a concerted, well thought out, war gamed plan from the start. We have spent the last 4 years listening to the Democrats not accept the results from the 2016 election. The left with the help of the Never Trump Republicans are trying to play the American public. They may succeed, but there is going to be a fight that will probably lead to Civil War. It will most likely not end well.
Bas2020
This is the voter fraud that happens when democrats mail out ballots to old addresses even though people havent requested them.

Thats why some people got 6-7 ballots that werent even theirs sent to their home.

Bas2020
Bas2020
ncsualum05
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

And to add what I said below on the TIP, the media and the polls were in with the fix from the beginning. Hence Fox calling Arizona so early. For months they have been saying that Biden was way ahead and was going to win in a landslide. Anybody with a brain knew that the enthusiasm for Biden was not there. He could not draw flies, but he can draw more votes than Barack Obama? Not happening. This was a concerted, well thought out, war gamed plan from the start. We have spent the last 4 years listening to the Democrats not accept the results from the 2016 election. The left with the help of the Never Trump Republicans are trying to play the American public. They may succeed, but there is going to be a fight that will probably lead to Civil War. It will most likely not end well.
If you think about it... from their standpoint why wouldn't you do this? You're going to get away with it and have before. And we've seen years of Russia scandal involving people inside the FBI, CIA... anything happen to them? Nope they got away and now they write books and have jobs at CNN. Impeachment... Adam Schiff and other democrats in congress... nothing ever happens to them for lying. Clinton scandals... nothing happens.

The only people who are catching them are on the right. And we have some media and a lot of people that are upset and want legitimate counting and want law and order with this. But we have an uphill battle to fight. But nothing will ever happen to these people.. .way too much cover from your traditional media outlets and the social media tech giant world. If you have all that on your side it doesn't matter.
TheStorm
ncsualum05 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

If you think about it... from their standpoint why wouldn't you do this? You're going to get away with it and have before. And we've seen years of Russia scandal involving people inside the FBI, CIA... anything happen to them? Nope they got away and now they write books and have jobs at CNN. Impeachment... Adam Schiff and other democrats in congress... nothing ever happens to them for lying. Clinton scandals... nothing happens.

The only people who are catching them are on the right. And we have some media and a lot of people that are upset and want legitimate counting and want law and order with this. But we have an uphill battle to fight. But nothing will ever happen to these people.. .way too much cover from your traditional media outlets and the social media tech giant world. If you have all that on your side it doesn't matter.
Right out of the old Mayor Richard Daley playbook...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Bas2020 said:

Not to Civilized it isn't.

True story.
Mormad
Lol. Good one
jadawson
The Trump campaign lawsuit in Chatham county superior court in Georgia was already thrown out for failing to provide any evidence to substantiate their claims
GuerrillaPack
Software called "Hammer" and "Scorecard" used to alter the vote counts, rigging it for a candidate.

Possible real time vote rigging by such software captured live on CNN:

GuerrillaPack
Anyone paying attention to this election knows that Trump won, and that the Democrats (with the aid/silence of the RINO Establishment) are committing GALACTIC levels of vote/election fraud to attempt to steal the election.

I mean, just look at what happened in Wisconsin. Trump leading, and then around 3 or 4 am they magically discover 130,000 ballots of which 100% are for Biden. Same thing basically occurs in Michigan. It's so blatant and obvious that even a child can see that it's a fraud and rigged election.

And that's just scratching the surface of the MASSIVE evidence of fraud -- over 100% of registered voters in Democrat areas of WI and PA voting in the election, "Dominion" voting software used in all these swing states with "glitches" that switch 6,000 Republican votes to the Democrats in a county, tens of thousands of dead people registered and having ballots cast in their names, dozens of boxes of ballots showing up at 3 am, "Hammer" and "Scorecard" software used to flip votes from Republican to Democrat candidates.
Pacfanweb
^Except that's not what happened. The 138k or whatever that suddenly showed in Michigan was a simple data error that was promptly corrected when officials found out about it.

In no place were there "over 100% of votes/voters" that were cast.

They tried those lies last time, and it's the same this time.

Trump lost fair and square.
GuerrillaPack

Airtight Statistical Analysis Proves Team Biden Is Attempting To Steal The Election

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=35119
Pacfanweb
^Again, no evidence of such a thing. However, it's not unusual at all for people to just vote for President and nothing else.
Just more lies being made up. Trump is like a typical uninformed Fox News viewer that only listens to sources that agree with him and nothing else.

People making these claims simply do not understand the staggering numbers of people that would have to be involved to have such a large amount of election fraud. It's simply impossible without it being known.
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.