Election Interference/Fraud

275,977 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/im-about-to-see-how-alllllll-you-fers-vote-woman-working-for-pa-dems-campaign-posts-photo-of-voter-roll?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
GuerrillaPack
Here is an ongoing list of cases of ballot fraud and missing/destroyed mail-in ballots, from the biggest pro-Trump fan website & message board:

https://thedonald.win/p/11PWCbYaIC/updatednov-1st--the-last-5-month/

SupplyChainPack

The Democrats Plan to Steal Election

https://larouchepac.com/20201101/democrats-plan-steal-election-roger-stone
GuerrillaPack
More shady stuff going in Pennsylvania. Remember the PA Attorney General statement about "Trump is going to lose". This state is well known for mass vote fraud by the Democrats.

cowboypack02
The easiest way to correct for this is to start telling polling places and people who vote at them if things like this happen then none of the votes from that polling place will be counted toward the election. That will fix any shenanigans
GuerrillaPack
Voting machines malfunction in a heavily Republican district in Georgia:

DrummerboyWolf
Jack Posobiec on the ground and interviewing the poll worker who was refused entrance into the polling place. I have not listened to it yet as I have a million things going on around me.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
A few minutes ago, the site B1tchute (an alternative video-hosting site) got taken offline. Some are saying that Cloudfare discontinued their service.

Big Tech is trying to suppress and shut down speech on the internet and social media at large. Instagram announced a few days ago that they would censor hashtags related to the election. Twitter and Facebook have been on a banning spree over the past few days, banning many conservative, pro-Trump, and anti-Establishment accounts/pages. Earlier today, Tim Pool reported that there are problems being able to upload videos to YouTube.

I read a post earlier today from someone who claimed to work at CloudFare about a plan to do this. Here is that post: https://thedonald.win/p/11Pp1toW72/4chan-tomorrow-the-internet-goes/c/

This obviously has something to do with the election. Something BIG may be about to happen. Many people are speculating it may have to do with a plan by the Establishment media to declare Biden the winner, no matter what the election results actually show. And Big Tech and the Establishment don't want conservatives to be able to communicate and share information, in order to mount an opposition to this plan.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Voting machines malfunction in a heavily Republican district in Georgia:

How can they ALL be down?
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

More shady stuff going in Pennsylvania. Remember the PA Attorney General statement about "Trump is going to lose". This state is well known for mass vote fraud by the Democrats.

PA has got a lot of crooked things going on.
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

You guys are consistent, I'll give you that.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

You seriously think that PA is straight as a razor - no shenanigans at all?

Cthepack
SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

You seriously think that PA is straight as a razor - no shenanigans at all?

He is just Dem-splaining .
GuerrillaPack
In Arizona, poll workers forced (and intimidated) people into using sharpies to mark their ballot, knowing that the voting machine could not read ballots marked with a sharpie. It only reads ballots marked with a ball-point pen.

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
Wisconsin had obvious voted fraud in Milwaukee area... Trump will win this once its investigated.

ncsualum05
Fishy stuff that will be challenged: Wisconsin, Arizona potentially, Pennsylvania, Michigan, hell I wouldn't count out Georgia at this point. Things are weird to say the least and it was almost like a sudden turn late last night. All signs were pointing Trump then AZ was incorrectly called, certain states stopped counting, etc.
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack
Biden: "I don't need you to get me elected".

Because he knew that the fix was in, to steal the election. He also admitted that they had a "voter fraud system" in place. I think this was his dementia, letting the truth out.

twentytoe
George Bush stole an election to the likes we have never seen, so if Democrats do steal an election, checkmate.
Da Pack since 75.
Cthepack
twentytoe said:

George Bush stole an election to the likes we have never seen, so if Democrats do steal an election, checkmate.
Which time?
twentytoe
Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

One that I know of. How many did you have in mind?
Da Pack since 75.
GuerrillaPack
Cthepack
twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

Recent law says you can only win twice
DrummerboyWolf
Updated vote totals out of Arizona. Trump just cut Biden's lead by almost 11,000. Still several hundred thousand votes to count, but they may be done for the night. What Fox did the other night by calling it so early was criminal. Even Nate Silver is saying that the AP and Fox should retract their calls.

twentytoe
Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

Ok then......when he bought...um stole Florida.
Da Pack since 75.
caryking
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

Civ, you are one sad individual! Let the people post without the diatribe coming out.
caryking
twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

Go back and look at how many times they counted and recounted in Florida. You must be young and probably didn't vote in that election, so, you are repeating typical democratic talking points.
twentytoe
caryking said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

Go back and look at how many times they counted and recounted in Florida. You must be young and probably didn't vote in that election, so, you are repeating typical democratic talking points.

I'm afraid your wrong in regards to my age. And just for the record, I'm a registered Independent because I don't allow either party to tell me how to think or what to do. And further more I'm half a century on this planet, so try again.
Da Pack since 75.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

Civ, you are one sad individual! Let the people post without the diatribe coming out.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. That ain't no diatribe.

When people fabricate right-wing Twitter-fueled false narratives about "lots of crooked stuff" going they're going to get called out, sorry. Just because the President behaves that way too doesn't make it right.
DrummerboyWolf
twentytoe said:

caryking said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Cthepack said:

twentytoe said:

Which time?

I'm afraid your wrong in regards to my age. And just for the record, I'm a registered Independent because I don't allow either party to tell me how to think or what to do. And further more I'm half a century on this planet, so try again.
Never the less, Bush won every recount in that election. It was like 537 votes in Florida, but he won every recount. There was no theft of the election. Hopefully there will be no theft of this election, but it is trying to be stolen and it's not Trump that is doing the stealing.

I don't let either party tell me how to vote and I am a registered Republican. I did not vote for Bush senior in 1992, but he ended up winning NC. I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but he has governed Conservatively for the most part and done things he said he would do. I did vote for him on Tuesday and it appears he won the state.
Cthepack
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

When people fabricate right-wing Twitter-fueled false narratives about "lots of crooked stuff" going they're going to get called out, sorry. Just because the President behaves that way too doesn't make it right.

So you are the message board police? You being funded?
IseWolf22
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Right on script.

So you are the message board police? You being funded?

Are you trying to defund Civilized?
You commie
Cthepack
I am very un-civilized!
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.