Election Interference/Fraud

275,695 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

All I'm seeing here is the campaign trying to make sure voters don't get complacent and either stay home, or vote 3rd party because they think Biden has an insurmountable lead. They mention the national lead not being important (which is true) and that they are only up a few points in battleground states (also true). But being up by those few points, in most battlegrounds still makes them a heavy favorite.

This actually lends support to Civilized's points about polling bias. The campaign is trying to downplay things because a big lead could cause them to lose voters through complacency. If polls were systematically biased in favor of Biden, they'd be doing his campaign harm
Believe what you want to believe. The polls are flawed and every one knows it.
Flawed this year?

Flawed every cycle?

2018 mid-terms were perhaps the most accurately polled election cycles ever. They sure weren't flawed.

Not sure how that jives with your theory.
Bas2020
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

All I'm seeing here is the campaign trying to make sure voters don't get complacent and either stay home, or vote 3rd party because they think Biden has an insurmountable lead. They mention the national lead not being important (which is true) and that they are only up a few points in battleground states (also true). But being up by those few points, in most battlegrounds still makes them a heavy favorite.

This actually lends support to Civilized's points about polling bias. The campaign is trying to downplay things because a big lead could cause them to lose voters through complacency. If polls were systematically biased in favor of Biden, they'd be doing his campaign harm
Flawed this year?

Flawed every cycle?

2018 mid-terms were perhaps the most accurately polled election cycles ever. They sure weren't flawed.

Not true.

The Most High Profile Mid Term Race was Gillum vs Desantis.

Polls had Gillum up by 5. Desantis won.

Polls off by 6 pts.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

Flawed this year?

Flawed every cycle?

Not true.

Polls off by 6 pts.

You guys really don't endorse the idea of sufficiently large sample sizes, do you?

Polling isn't broken just because one year, 2016, was a little less accurate than normal.

And polling in 2018 wasn't inaccurate because of one race. How did the dozens of other gubernatorial and congressional races around the country turn out relative to expectations?

Also, you're really not understanding the probabilistic nature of polls. Gillum was actually up closer to 4% and had around a 7 in 9 chance of winning. Desantis had around a 2 in 9 chance of winning.

You run that same race, with those same odds, a bunch of times and Desantis wins 22% of the time. That doesn't make the polls wrong. They're telling you Desantis wins 2 out of 9 times.

Somehow you guys have gotten it in your head that when someone is leading in the polls they're 100% going to win the election, even if they're only leading in the polls by a slim margin by electoral standards.

You're fundamentally misunderstanding how polls work and how they're used to forecast elections.
ciscopack
I got 4 calls from the Trump Campaign today!.....1 ring each but they all showed up on the TV as to who was calling. My phone automatically deletes spam.

Trump, in Michigan, targets governor after alleged plot against her

The Donald is egging on. "Liberate Michigan"

Why full evidence of the plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Whitmer may never be known

"Militias," "Domestic Terrorism," and Why The Language We Use Is Important
Bas2020
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

Flawed this year?

Flawed every cycle?

Not true.

Polls off by 6 pts.

You guys really don't endorse the idea of sufficiently large sample sizes, do you?

Polling isn't broken just because one year, 2016, was a little less accurate than normal.

And polling in 2018 wasn't inaccurate because of one race. How did the dozens of other gubernatorial and congressional races around the country turn out relative to expectations?

Also, you're really not understanding the probabilistic nature of polls. Gillum was actually up closer to 4% and had around a 7 in 9 chance of winning. Desantis had around a 2 in 9 chance of winning.

You run that same race, with those same odds, a bunch of times and Desantis wins 22% of the time. That doesn't make the polls wrong. They're telling you Desantis wins 2 out of 9 times.

Somehow you guys have gotten it in your head that when someone is leading in the polls they're 100% going to win the election, even if they're only leading in the polls by a slim margin by electoral standards.

You're fundamentally misunderstanding how polls work and how they're used to forecast elections.

LOL, why do polls tend to be "wrong" in one direction 99% of the time?

Thats the same pathetic excuse Nate Silver had in 16.

"Well I said Trump still had a 20% chance".... total and complete idtiot.
DrummerboyWolf
Facebook workers are ashamed of the censorship of the New York Post article on Hunter Biden.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/facebook-workers-ashamed-by-tech-giants-censorship-of-posts-reporting/
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Facebook workers are ashamed of the censorship of the New York Post article on Hunter Biden.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/facebook-workers-ashamed-by-tech-giants-censorship-of-posts-reporting/

Those kids are largely correct.

Facebook isn't doing anything super complicated. I do hope a group of people with a little money to spend take up the challenge of creating a legitimate competitor to them, where people don't have to be leftists to not be censored on their platform.
DrummerboyWolf
Google Program Manager Confirms Election Interference in Favor of Joe Biden. Who knew? That can't be right can it?

cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

Google Program Manager Confirms Election Interference in Favor of Joe Biden. Who knew? That can't be right can it?

When Trump wins and there are riots....those folks better hope that the riots stay in the large cities where they have been. When those folks come out to the rural areas and try to destroy and terrorize it's gonna be a whole different animal....and the rioters aren't gonna like the side that they end up on
GuerrillaPack
They won't riot in rural areas. Antifa and BLM terrorists know to stay in Democrat/communist run localities -- where Leftist district attorneys are allied with them and will not charge them for all their crimes.
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

When Trump wins and there are riots....those folks better hope that the riots stay in the large cities where they have been. When those folks come out to the rural areas and try to destroy and terrorize it's gonna be a whole different animal....and the rioters aren't gonna like the side that they end up on
Good chance a civil war will ensue. What was Charlton Heston's comment many years ago...'FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS."

SupplyChainPack
Pennsylvania seems to be a major focus of Democratic cheating efforts. They just got a massive boost from John Roberts yesterday.

But if you still don't believe that big tech is completely in the tank for the Dems - and willing to do ANYTHING to help them win - you need to read the link below:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/memos-show-zuckerberg-money-used-massively-grow-vote-democrat-stronghold

I can't believe they seem to be getting away with this.
cowboypack02
SupplyChainPack said:

Pennsylvania seems to be a major focus of Democratic cheating efforts. They just got a massive boost from John Roberts yesterday.

But if you still don't believe that big tech is completely in the tank for the Dems - and willing to do ANYTHING to help them win - you need to read the link below:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/memos-show-zuckerberg-money-used-massively-grow-vote-democrat-stronghold

I can't believe they seem to be getting away with this.
That ruling was an effin joke.

the election is decided on election day.....that's the way it works.

Counting ballots that come in afterwards is damn crazy
Civilized
MASSIVE interference by the Right. The only way they can steal this election is by doing stuff like this.

https://www.wral.com/poll-worker-fired-for-turning-away-voters-with-blm-shirts/19344441/

I've adopted the right's definitions of MASSIVE, by the way. I'm going to break it out frequently over the next couple of weeks, no matter the scale of the offense, mostly when discussing interference and potential mail in ballot FRAUD.

(I've adopted the right's capitalization strategy too).
Civilized
MASSIVE voter intimidation in Denver. This is the most CORRUPT election is US History.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/17/voter-intimidation-misinformation-colorado-election-2020/

Oh, wait, it didn't happen. But disinformation posts on Facebook and Twitter made people think it did anyway.
Civilized
This is what actual voter intimidation looks like.

MASSIVE intimidation by the Right 40 years ago led to a federal decree outlawing the practice. That decree expired a couple of years ago. Lucky for the Right, back to their MASSIVE intimidation errrrrr... I mean, security efforts trying to STEAL this RIGGED election!

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/republican-voter-suppression-efforts-were-banned-decades-here-s-what-n1243482
Civilized
More examples of the Right's disinformation campaigns trying to FRAUDLENTLY RIG this CORRUPT election.

"Twitter banned a network of more than two dozen accounts of users pretending to be Black Trump supporters, but were in reality profiles created using stock images of Black people or images of Black people lifted from news stories and recycled to give a veneer of authenticity behind the fake accounts proclaiming allegiance to Trump.

These accounts amassed hundreds of thousands of retweets and followers before Twitter removed them. While these examples aren't explicitly voter depression tactics, they are part of a larger disinformation ecosystem that has focused on using Black identity as a way of manipulating the election."

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/days-left-black-voters-face-orchestrated-efforts-discourage-voting-n1243780
Civilized
Just more examples of BIGLY MASSIVE CORRUPT election FRAUD trying to manipulate this election from the LAMESTREAM media. (Actually, from BBC but who cares, amirite comrades?)

Example 1: 50,000 people in Ohio getting erroneous absentee ballots are going to make for a RIGGED election??

High-speed scanner malfunction? The bipartisan elections board promptly addressed and corrected the problem.

Example 2: Dumped ballots in California just another example of vote RIGGING in this CORRUPT election?

The pictures are of old empty envelopes from the November 2018 election that were disposed of as allowed by law.

https://www.bbc.com/news/54562611

Get your news from real sources instead of from Twitter and Facebook and dudes sitting behind keyboards making Wix websites and "reporting" like fourth-graders.
DrummerboyWolf
Big Tech influencing elections from their own words.

Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf said:

It's sad how much people are brainwashed by the news and what pops up in their phone . What % of the country is still so stupid to not realize they are being manipulated by the media & big tech ?
SexualChocolate
Civilized, your are doing great work!
DrummerboyWolf
Here is an article by Matt Taibbi, who is no friend to the right talking about how suppression of speech by Twitter and Facebook is a bigger scandal than Hunter's laptop.

Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Man go watch the Social Dilemma.

No question social media ain't healthy, and it's not limited to politics.

Get off social media.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Get off social media.
I have drastically cut back on social media the last few years. Deleted FB account (one of the best things I ever have done for my mental health), scaled way back on Twitter outside of sports, and only really look at Instagram as I have friends having kids and such that I do like to keep up with. The less I use it, the better I usually feel
DrummerboyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Get off social media.
I have drastically cut back on social media the last few years. Deleted FB account (one of the best things I ever have done for my mental health), scaled way back on Twitter outside of sports, and only really look at Instagram as I have friends having kids and such that I do like to keep up with. The less I use it, the better I usually feel
I am not on any social media sites. I have no accounts. Now there are a few on twitter I am following that I trust for truth in election news, but other than that I am not on twitter, Facebook, or any other site. I have a flip phone and have never owned or want a smart phone.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Get off social media.
I am not on any social media sites. I have no accounts. Now there are a few on twitter I am following that I trust for truth in election news, but other than that I am not on twitter, Facebook, or any other site. I have a flip phone and have never owned or want a smart phone.

Love that you're rocking the flip phone! Self-limiting.

I'd kill to go back to a $20 flip but can't do it with work.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Get off social media.

Love that you're rocking the flip phone! Self-limiting.

I'd kill to go back to a $20 flip but can't do it with work.
Im in the same boat. Unfortunately, I need the smart phone for work, whether its email/GPS/etc, its a necessity. I had to carry two of them when I was in the corporate world.

Note - I do not miss the corporate world, at all
DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack

This is impossible - because it's a felony and stuff......

"USPS worker charged with dumping ballots, as mail carriers perform extra trips before Election Day"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usps-mail-in-ballots-postal-service-extra-trips-election-day
TheStorm
SupplyChainPack said:

This is impossible - because it's a felony and stuff......

"USPS worker charged with dumping ballots, as mail carriers perform extra trips before Election Day"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usps-mail-in-ballots-postal-service-extra-trips-election-day
So let me guess. This is only really happening in precincts that are predominantly Republican.

No question mark because it's not a question. It's a statement.
DrummerboyWolf
Dr. Robert Epstein was on Glenn Beck's program today. He talks about how Big Tech is trying to steal the election and he has data. This guy voted for Hillary Clinton and believes in a left leaning agenda, but he wants the elections to be fair and not swayed by Silicon Valley. I will send you to Beck's podcast page and you will have to click on the hourly button. He was at the start of the the 3rd hour and that should be the first one listed. It's a good listen and he has been on before. His website is stopbigtechnow.com

https://www.glennbeck.com/st/podcast
DrummerboyWolf
Proof has been found that Robert Mueller and his team knew that the Russian disinformation campaign was set up by Hillary Clinton and the DNC very early on in their investigation, but yet they continued to chase something they knew was false. They put the country through the grinder for no reason and all should be charged.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/mueller-gathered-evidence-dnc-clinton-dirty-trick-russia
cowboypack02
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-dead-voters-2020-election
SupplyChainPack
More on this....

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/10/30/election-resurrection-scheme-to-register-dead-voters-as-democrats-uncovered-in-florida-n1110533

We've had problems from the same county over and over again.
caryking
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Get off social media.
Agree 100%. That movie, if all true, is an eye opener...
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.