Election Interference/Fraud

275,991 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waynecountywolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

statefan91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Several Q groups have well over a million followers and there are tons of those. It's likely over 2 million but less than 10. It's also spread to other counties, with over 100,000 adherents in Germany. Dozens of supporters ran for office and two were elected to congress. Lauren Boebert (Co) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) both are Qanon adherents. So Qanon is absolutely a fringe, but it's a decent sized fringe.

And yes, they were the main heart of the Capitol rioters, because they are the diehard, true believers of insane theories about hero Trump and evil, child raping/eating Democrats. They are a cult, following in the long American tradition of crazy cults

Also, Michael Flynn recorded himself taking a Qanon oath and posted it online.

While this is a weird video it looks like they are taking the oath you would take when you are going into public office. Didn't hear any kind of weird Q oath.
What is the Q oath?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/michael-flynn-qanon-video/index.html
I'm not clicking a CNN link. Q is clearly a crazy thing and I hope it goes away but I'm not going to read the sensationalizing of it from the left's version of Q which is CNN.
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

Well where was all this right wing violence we were expecting in DC and in all state capitols yesterday? Are any of you having trouble picking up what I'm putting down and that is that not only does the media lie to you so do your intelligence community. They are completely and totally corrupt.

Other than left wing violence on the West coast which apparently those guys don't like Biden either I didn't hear about anything. I guess those anarchists won't go away b/c the left wing leaders out there won't deal with them. They liked it when they were violent in the name of Trump but now they've turned on them.... predictable.
DC was a fortress yesterday, so I don't think anyone was really expecting any violence. I think if 1/6 hadn't happened, yesterday could've had potential for violence and disruption.

Not sure about State capitols and what was expected. I assume that the FBI is actively tracking down and arresting people from 1/6 across the country has dissuaded some of the people that would have been going to capitols, if that was a thing.
packgrad
Sounds more like planned riots and protests were a left wing conspiracy theory, akin to Q rhetoric.
statefan91
packgrad said:

Sounds more like planned riots and protests were a left wing conspiracy theory, akin to Q rhetoric.
Not really sure? It seems like the FBI was warning States of the potential?

packgrad
statefan91 said:

packgrad said:

Not really sure? It seems like the FBI was warning States of the potential?

Yeah, unfortunately it's sounding more and more like the fbi is involved in driving prescribed conspiracy theories. There literally wasn't one. From conservatives.
BBW12OG
This a post from wayne...... he did the same exact conversation over on TOS.... I believe he has some underlying issues and maybe we need to cut him some slack over here. Obviously he is in a bad place in life and maybe these two boards offer him some sort of outlet. Best to just let him rant, rave and hope he gets to a better spot.

"[url=][/url]
waynecountywolf
Posted on Jan 17th, 1:40 PM, , User Since 217 months ago, User Post Count: 16,186
  • Jan 17th, 1:40 PM
  • 217 months
Where does one even go to read all the Qanon stuff anyway?"

Dude... I really feel bad for you that all you have to do is go back and forth from site to site day after day. Maybe you should seek counseling. I read your post where you said you don't trust anyone anymore and that you can't trust people. I no longer will make snide remarks about your posts. I deeply feel for you and pray that you get the help you need.
Ground_Chuck
ncsualum05 said:

Well where was all this right wing violence we were expecting in DC and in all state capitols yesterday? Are any of you having trouble picking up what I'm putting down and that is that not only does the media lie to you so do your intelligence community. They are completely and totally corrupt.

Other than left wing violence on the West coast which apparently those guys don't like Biden either I didn't hear about anything. I guess those anarchists won't go away b/c the left wing leaders out there won't deal with them. They liked it when they were violent in the name of Trump but now they've turned on them.... predictable.
Those cowards stayed home.
BBW12OG
Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Those cowards were a few fringe right wing nuts accompanied by many, many BLM and Antifa rioters planted by the left. You can deny it all you want. Trump will live rent free in your head for the rest of your life. Enjoy it. I damn sure will.
IseWolf22
BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Those cowards were a few fringe right wing nuts accompanied by many, many BLM and Antifa rioters planted by the left. You can deny it all you want. Trump will live rent free in your head for the rest of your life. Enjoy it. I damn sure will.
The vast majority of those publicly identified have been public Trump supporters and Qanon followers. I've only seen one BLM guy. There were probably others but the majority was clearly in favor of Trump
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

How much is wayne paying for the rental space in your head? lol
packgrad
Biden administration uses pepper gas and fires welt-inducing pepper balls at peaceful protesters. Federal overreach? I expect to hear the mayor lash out on this executive overreach by the evening news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/21/us/protests-portland-seattle-biden.html
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Biden administration uses pepper gas and fires welt-inducing pepper balls at peaceful protesters. Federal overreach? I expect to hear the mayor lash out on this executive overreach by the evening news.

Sleepy Joe already using Gestapo methods to try and control peaceful protesters.... what a damn maniac. Maybe they should try and invoke the 25th Amendment. I hear they have already tested the boundaries.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

I don't care if it's a double standard or not for Biden, but he needs to go in there and clean that **** up once and for all, just like Trump should have been able to do.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

I don't care if it's a double standard or not for Biden, but he needs to go in there and clean that **** up once and for all, just like Trump should have been able to do.
He won't. But the coverage of what he's already done is night and day.
BBW12OG
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Not near as much as the space that I obviously occupy in yours since you constantly respond to nearly every one of my posts. Maybe you can start a "I flagged bbw12og and all I got was destroyed by his counter argument" T shirt. I hear they are a hot commodity with you and a few of your cronies.
Ground_Chuck
IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

The vast majority of those publicly identified have been public Trump supporters and Qanon followers. I've only seen one BLM guy. There were probably others but the majority was clearly in favor of Trump
Reality and facts has little to do with that BBW's arguments.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Not near as much as the space that I obviously occupy in yours since you constantly respond to nearly every one of my posts. Maybe you can start a "I flagged bbw12og and all I got was destroyed by his counter argument" T shirt. I hear they are a hot commodity with you and a few of your cronies.

Lol check our respective likes. And you post solely on the water cooler all day long. I actually have a job so don't have time to respond to the 100 crazy ass posts you make a day.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

This a post from wayne...... he did the same exact conversation over on TOS.... I believe he has some underlying issues and maybe we need to cut him some slack over here. Obviously he is in a bad place in life and maybe these two boards offer him some sort of outlet. Best to just let him rant, rave and hope he gets to a better spot.

"[url=][/url]
waynecountywolf
Posted on Jan 17th, 1:40 PM, , User Since 217 months ago, User Post Count: 16,186
  • Jan 17th, 1:40 PM
  • 217 months
Where does one even go to read all the Qanon stuff anyway?"

Dude... I really feel bad for you that all you have to do is go back and forth from site to site day after day. Maybe you should seek counseling. I read your post where you said you don't trust anyone anymore and that you can't trust people. I no longer will make snide remarks about your posts. I deeply feel for you and pray that you get the help you need.
and?
Lol....YOU ARE(for the RIF crowd) BANNED,BBW ! (again).
You must be on the same page with crash42 and NQP.
Q ahead! (and get yourself some help for the next few years)
Keep going back and forth-too bad you cant post your dribble everywhere you would like, but ya cant.
You know who can?
Me.
edit I never said I specifically, didnt trust my family but there are some that do not per their posts. I bet you have a cousin somewhere that likes Biden and Dems.
RIF
packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

IseWolf22 said:

This is what 80M voters get you...

No one cares about the inauguration crowd. It means literally nothing.

Oh and the mall is closed to the public.
Actually, they militarized DC because they knew Harris/Biden couldn't draw a crowd. Inauguration, stump speech crowds tells exactly why she didn't get 80M votes. It didn't happen and you know it...

The peaceful transition happened. Your media said it wouldn't. They were wrong again, just like Russia. Now, your dumb ass leaders says our biggest threat is domestic terrorism. What a joke!!

This will be the most divisive, so be it, presidency we will ever see!!!

C- grade at best!

Goodness. You are unreal man. Trump supporters beat the windows out if the capital. Push there way inside looking for Nancy, Chuck, Mike and Mitch. Last two Republicans. Chanting hang the vice president and promise more if the same.

So they lock down the government and you come up with a conspiracy theory that democrats did it because they were scared if crowd size.

You are delusional.

80.2 million strong. The most ever!

Hard for Republicans to win a presidential election from a minority
Why didn't they let us know about the intelligence? They didn't have any...

Who called for this military presence? Nancy and the mayor

Who did your chanting? Antifa dressed as Trump supporters. Look back several pages and you will see one of the leaders wearing the disguise.

You, Rich, will never know any truths. Your head is so far in the sand.

Also, watch to see if they do anything regarding the Impeachment trial. At this point, Nancy hasn't turned over the papers to the Senate. Why? If they go forward, the receipts will be laid out in front of everyone. They know it and are weighing what they should do...

The Secret Service coordinates inter-agency security efforts for presidential events.

Security today had nothing to do with "Nancy and the mayor."
Wrong!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Cthepack said:

How many votes did Trump get?
He got enough legal votes to win this past election. It doesn't make a difference now.

You all need to worry about your jobs!! Harris, according to reports I'm hearing, is calling for a national lockdown. This time, it will be a nail in the coffin for many jobs here. If you ain't black, another minority, or female, you want be getting a bail out.

Good luck!! You voted for it and I hope it bites you in the ASS!!! I don't have to worry about it as I gots mines!

Wow that is a racist comment and just plain hateful

What part?
Again, I ask, what part?????

The need for liberals to call racism at every corner is sickening!!!

You guys have fully embraced the Saul Alinsky tactics, haven't you?

RULE 1: "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. "Have-Nots" must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)

RULE 2: "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don't address the "real" issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

RULE 3: "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy."
Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

RULE 4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity's very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

RULE 6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid "un-fun" activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

RULE 7: "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
Don't become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

RULE 8: "Keep the pressure on. Never let up."
Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

RULE 9: "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists' minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

RULE 10: "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive."
Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management's wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)

RULE 11: "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Trump will be living rent free for many months to come in a few weeks when he is convicted of one of his many crimes.

Orange man in orange jumpsuit coming to a prison near you.
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Cthepack said:

He got enough legal votes to win this past election. It doesn't make a difference now.

You all need to worry about your jobs!! Harris, according to reports I'm hearing, is calling for a national lockdown. This time, it will be a nail in the coffin for many jobs here. If you ain't black, another minority, or female, you want be getting a bail out.

Good luck!! You voted for it and I hope it bites you in the ASS!!! I don't have to worry about it as I gots mines!

What part?

Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. "Have-Nots" must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)

It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don't address the "real" issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity's very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid "un-fun" activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

Don't become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists' minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

RULE 10: "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive."
Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management's wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)

Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

The part where you picked out colors of people's skin.

You know which part.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Cthepack said:

What part?

The part where you picked out colors of people's skin.

You know which part.
And I still don't. Please enlighten me on my racist comment..

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
You go back to your post where you said something about people's color of skin getting aid.
It is within minutes where I called it out.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

You go back to your post where you said something about people's color of skin getting aid.

You made the assertion. Please quote my racist statement.

It's easy to sling around racial assertions... all I ask is for you to quote me so we can discuss the assertion. Is that too difficult?

Are you following this:

Joe Biden
caryking
I would like to see all people watch the video, in the link below... Jason Whitlock represents my views and thinking...

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jason-whitlock-has-had-enough/

You may not agree with what Jason is saying; however, this sentiment is what a lot of people are witnessing and are damn tired of it...

Joe Biden
TheStorm

I would like to see all people watch the video, in the link below... Jason Whitlock represents my views and thinking...

You may not agree with what Jason is saying; however, this sentiment is what a lot of people are witnessing and are damn tired of it...
Damn. He explained that about as clearly as I've ever seen it laid out. Exactly on point...
BBW12OG

Kind of hard to argue with that. I'm sure a few will try. Great post!
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Damn. He explained that about as clearly as I've ever seen it laid out. Exactly on point...

Agreed. Whitlock is solid. And he's spot on with how he'll be torn down for what he's saying.
waynecountywolf
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

ncsualum05 said:

Its a pretty large space but the rent is only like .02 /foot.
waynecountywolf
Wolfpackrich1 said:

He wont do it.
FYI it is "won't" not "want", Deplorable

"pineknollshoresking said:

Good luck!! You voted for it and I hope it bites you in the ASS!!! I don't have to worry about it as I gots mines! "

packgrad
Dude. You spelled "you're" wrong above. It's you are "you're", deplorable.

Learn to spell before you talk smack about spelling.
waynecountywolf
packgrad said:

Dude. You spelled "you're" wrong above. It's you are "you're", deplorable.

Learn to spell before you talk smack about spelling.
Did I, now?
Suppose you will have to quote "above" so I can fix it, then.
BBW12OG
Don't feed the troll. Ignore him.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.