Election Interference/Fraud

274,901 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dmax95 said:

interesting
Yep. Those are the four (4) states where the cheating was the most blatant - and for anybody awake and watching it happen - the most obvious. Milwaukee. Detroit. Philadelphia (Pittsburgh to a lesser extent). Atlanta.

Game planned out well in advance (if needed). And it was needed.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Dmax95 said:

interesting
Yep. Those are the four (4) states where the cheating was the most blatant - and for anybody awake and watching it happen - the most obvious. Milwaukee. Detroit. Philadelphia (Pittsburgh to a lesser extent). Atlanta.

They had enough information and people in place to know exactly where to place the "chips" when needed. Pelosi even said that "Biden WILL be sworn in January 21." She said the quiet part out loud. Dims stole this election and the American people know it. Hopefully SCOTUS steps in and disallows the votes that were questionable and President Trump prevails!!!
ncsualum05
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Dmax95 said:

interesting

They had enough information and people in place to know exactly where to place the "chips" when needed. Pelosi even said that "Biden WILL be sworn in January 21." She said the quiet part out loud. Dims stole this election and the American people know it. Hopefully SCOTUS steps in and disallows the votes that were questionable and President Trump prevails!!!
And China helped make it possible with the virus. Remember Pelosi as soon as he became speaker tried to pass election reform in their first bill which would take away security measures and allow mass mail in ballots. Now we know why. And I'm not entirely sure that China didn't have this in mind with the virus. We know a lot of our wealth power class and gov't leaders are in bed with CCP.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Al Gore referred to as "President- Elect" for 37 days before the case was decided in the SCOTUS? Again, I could be wrong. But it is going to be decided at the SCOTUS.... heads will explode if President Trump prevails.
Yea, I just don't remember. Yes, I do agree, the SCOTUS is going to be deciding some, if not all, of this. Some State Congress may make take some actions that causes a different action. I'm just not sure...

Go try and find Lou Dobbs show from last night... He was arguing with a Trump team representative about the lack of action from the Republicans; especially, when Ted Cruz offered to argue the cases in front of SCOTUS. Ted Cruz would be awesome! He has done it before and wants to do it again...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Nit a shred of evidence. Just normal lies by Trump and his three blind mice.
That's hilarious. How do you find evidence if you don't investigate and look into EVERY accusation. Funny how the dems never once had an issue chasing every whisper of something negative about President Trump and his campaign from the second he was nominated. The left has something going for them that they will never lose... HYPOCRISY. I for one am praying that the election IS overturned just to see the smug, arrogant, condescending heads on the left explode. Good times I tell you, good time.
Well, since nearly every accusation has turned out to be bogus, at what point do you just accept the fact that there's no way possible for Trump to have lost this badly and it not be legit?

You simply cannot cheat or organize a cheating scandal of this magnitude without hundreds of thousands being "in on it" and you can't have more than about 2 people be "in on it" and someone not talk.

And nobody's talked.
Pacfanweb
BBW12OG said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Al Gore referred to as "President- Elect" for 37 days before the case was decided in the SCOTUS? Again, I could be wrong. But it is going to be decided at the SCOTUS.... heads will explode if President Trump prevails.
No, Gore was never referred to as such. Bush was determined to have won and was the presumptive winner the entire time, as Gore challenged the results.

Gore was never considered the winner or had the race called for him at all.

In fact, he conceded, then retracted his concession and then the litigation and recounts started and he eventually had to concede again.

And lost in this is the fact that the Bush/Gore race came down to 500-ish votes in one state. Now THAT is a legitimate reason for dispute. Not hundreds of thousands over several states.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

That's hilarious. How do you find evidence if you don't investigate and look into EVERY accusation. Funny how the dems never once had an issue chasing every whisper of something negative about President Trump and his campaign from the second he was nominated. The left has something going for them that they will never lose... HYPOCRISY. I for one am praying that the election IS overturned just to see the smug, arrogant, condescending heads on the left explode. Good times I tell you, good time.
Well, since nearly every accusation has turned out to be bogus, at what point do you just accept the fact that there's no way possible for Trump to have lost this badly and it not be legit?

You simply cannot cheat or organize a cheating scandal of this magnitude without hundreds of thousands being "in on it" and you can't have more than about 2 people be "in on it" and someone not talk.

And nobody's talked.
bogus - Not True

accept the fact - If, Biden is inaugurated, I will accept him as the President. I will never accept this as being legit.

cannot cheat or organize a cheating scandal - sure you can, using the same system, the cheating has happened in other country's, Communist country's at that...

And nobody's talked - Not yet...

Answer this one... Why would a sitting US Senator ask to argue the case in front of the SCOTUS? Do you think he would do it just for fun? If you say yes, I think you are downright ignorant...

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.
The fraud could be so deep we don't know how badly Trump lost or if he lost at all on a national level. I assume you're talking about the national totals.

Unless you consider that 3 states total 44,000 some odd votes is losing badly. Even if the national totals are false getting some of these swing states corrected from their fraudulent totals could change the election easily. That's not a lot of votes when you see the allegations and witnesses that have been brought forward. And that doesn't include the long game with the voting machines.
caryking
uh oh... This is getting really interesting... Now, an individual State is filing a lawsuit to the SCOTUS regarding this election.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/breaking-texas-files-lawsuit-directly-supreme-court-challenging-election

Paxton argued the state of Texas was wrongly harmed by the unconstitutional acts of the other states.

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
Was just getting ready to post about Texas. What do you think about this lawsuit? This is interesting. Didn't realize a state could sue other states and it goes directly to supreme court. If nothing else I am learning a lot about our constitution during this crisis.
Dmax95
posted that above...:-)
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

Was just getting ready to post about Texas. What do you think about this lawsuit? This is interesting. Didn't realize a state could sue other states and it goes directly to supreme court. If nothing else I am learning a lot about our constitution during this crisis.
Yes, it appears a State can appeal to the SCOTUS directly when it concerns another State. Regarding the lawsuit, well, I'm not sure what to think. As far I know, this is uncharted territory. That being said, the whole election is uncharted territory...

Joe Biden
caryking
Dmax95 said:

posted that above...:-)
Dmax, I missed your post, as well as the other post, replying to your post. WTH was I doing? Nonetheless, this is going to be considered grandstanding by liberals; however, it will definitely put this election on the forefront of things; hell, maybe even the MSM, including Fox.

Joe Biden
Dmax95
Yeah, the headlines at some point can't be covered up. It's very clear, with mountains of evidence the best thing mainstream media can do is ignore it. The project veritas call ins to the CNN management meeting are very clear and specific. Don't talk about election fraud and people won't think it's legit.

Seems to be working. We have real people who believe there's no legit evidence. Zero evidence. That's wild. Even if you don't think it's possible, there's evidence. How important it is or how it should be handled is subject to people's beliefs. However denying such is like believing we're all alone in the universe.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.
The fraud could be so deep we don't know how badly Trump lost or if he lost at all on a national leve

And if grasshoppers came with machine guns the birds would leave them alone. The fraud isn't that deep. There's no such thing. Trump lost. It's really that simple.
If you talk about something enough, it will eventually sound legit. That's all that's happening here.
ncsualum05
Dmax95 said:

Yeah, the headlines at some point can't be covered up. It's very clear, with mountains of evidence the best thing mainstream media can do is ignore it. The project veritas call ins to the CNN management meeting are very clear and specific. Don't talk about election fraud and people won't think it's legit.

Seems to be working. We have real people who believe there's no legit evidence. Zero evidence. That's wild. Even if you don't think it's possible, there's evidence. How important it is or how it should be handled is subject to people's beliefs. However denying such is like believing we're all alone in the universe.
Yeah cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc, wa post, ny times, and parts of fox will all continue to ignore it or say that they have "debunked" things without actually checking into it. The alternate realities will continue b/c a lot of people are brainwashed by these outlets.

But we have over a week of legislature hearings now with witness testimony, experts, graphs, video and other info. We now have people claiming they saw irregularities with voting software, scanning ballots multiple times, blocking poll watchers and throwing them out, changing duplicates, boxes of weird ballots that were just counted with no verification, signature issues, dead voting, voting out of state, underage voting. It goes on and on and it's starting to come out regardless of media suppression.

Who needs foreign influence when we have willing accomplices here domestically to influence an election! Of course China is always ready to lend a hand for our criminals here stateside.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.
The fraud could be so deep we don't know how badly Trump lost or if he lost at all on a national leve

And if grasshoppers came with machine guns the birds would leave them alone. The fraud isn't that deep. There's no such thing. Trump lost. It's really that simple.
If you talk about something enough, it will eventually sound legit. That's all that's happening here.
Pacfan, why is the world would an entire STATE get involved if it was "really that simple"?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.

Pacfan, why is the world would an entire STATE get involved if it was "really that simple"?
Because the "current" result is the one that he wants... he will consider nothing but that.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.

Because the "current" result is the one that he wants... he will consider nothing but that.
Great Point!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.

Spoken like a true sheep. Just because the talking heads that you worship haven't covered it doesn't mean it's not legit. We went from "there are no cases of ballot tampering, ballots thrown in trash cans etc..." to "well it's not enough to swing the election." How many is enough to warrant an investigation? How is it that the ONLY four places under scrutiny are under the watchful eyes of democrats and the Dominion machines? Seriously you and your ilk spent years blasting away at how illegitimate President Trump is and now you are going to get all sanctimonious? I'm sure the Georgia Senate elections are going to be full of BS as well. Democrats want absolute power and absolute control over the country to push their socialist agendas. Figured you, after all your time on TOS would have mellowed out a bit... guess you are still as delusional here as you were there.
Wolfpackrich1
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Yep... not a shred, other than over 1000 witnesses including expert statisticians and computer scientists, experienced poll workers, poll watchers, and more. Also video evidence in GA.

Judge said that lawsuit was baseless. I am going to assume he saw those statements and viewed that so called video evidence.

Not a shred of evidence. Just noise and fake news.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.

Great Point!

Great point, except that it's wrong.

I simply have seen zero evidence that was legit, or from any legitimate source to indicate any kind of fraud on a level high enough to have cost Trump the election. I see too many "sources" with zero credibility getting repeated and retweeted as if they were the gospel. I don't think that's good for America.
Pacfanweb
BBW12OG said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

And nobody's talked.

Spoken like a true sheep. Just because the talking heads that you worship haven't covered it doesn't mean it's not legit. We went from "there are no cases of ballot tampering, ballots thrown in trash cans etc..." to "well it's not enough to swing the election." How many is enough to warrant an investigation? How is it that the ONLY four places under scrutiny are under the watchful eyes of democrats and the Dominion machines? Seriously you and your ilk spent years blasting away at how illegitimate President Trump is and now you are going to get all sanctimonious? I'm sure the Georgia Senate elections are going to be full of BS as well. Democrats want absolute power and absolute control over the country to push their socialist agendas. Figured you, after all your time on TOS would have mellowed out a bit... guess you are still as delusional here as you were there.

That is a lolleriffic post right there.
You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or any clue how about my previous posting history.
"Me and my ilk". lololol

Absolutely clueless
Dmax95
Baghdad Bob would be proud and thrilled by how some people react to the evidence. Nothing to see here obviously. ;-p
Pacfanweb
FYI, I spent the better part of 4 years laughing at and poking fun at the crocodile tears of the liberals as they gnashed their teeth at the thought of Trump being President.

You have never even read a post of mine at TOS if you think I spent a minute bashing away at him.

I'm as conservative as it gets, but I also have a VERY low threshold for bull*****

And that threshold has been crossed. I was here arguing with Civilized all during the runup to the election.

But we don't always disagree.

And you call ME a sheep? I'm not the one buying into every BS tweet or random nobody town councilman from East Jesus, USA that claims to know about fraud in another state.

I'm not the one falling in lock-step with anything that gets posted that I want to be true, with nary a thought of doing some research on it to see if it actually IS.

I'm all for any fraud getting exposed. Go for it. I've personally never claimed there was none. There was, and there always has been...but if you understand numbers well enough, you'd know that it's always there, and it's never been enough to matter. If that was the case, it would have certainly been found in the Florida recounts of 2000.
So when folks say "there's no fraud", THAT is what they mean. Not that some "Joe Mayor of Nowheresville" didn't stuff the ballot box at the local church. Just that there's not enough to matter, so basically there's "no fraud".
Should things like that example be investigated by local officials and something done about it? Sure.
Do things like that matter at ALL in the national election? No, not in the least.

So I'm not buying into the "Trump really won" BS.

As I've posted before.....all the media isn't "in on it". That's total horse crap. Is nearly all the media liberal and pro-Biden? Sure.
Would that matter to them if they found there was fraud on such a scale that it changed hundreds of thousands of votes?
Hell NO. At the end of the day, the news media cares about one thing: Money. And fraud of that magnitude would be the biggest story in history, at least in the Information Age. They'd not let partisan bias keep them from those $$$. THAT, you can take to the bank.
Dmax95

This video makes me laugh. No coordinated narratives from the media.
packgrad

BBW12OG
Pacfanweb said:

FYI, I spent the better part of 4 years laughing at and poking fun at the crocodile tears of the liberals as they gnashed their teeth at the thought of Trump being President.

You have never even read a post of mine at TOS if you think I spent a minute bashing away at him.

I'm as conservative as it gets, but I also have a VERY low threshold for bull*****

And that threshold has been crossed. I was here arguing with Civilized all during the runup to the election.

And you call ME a sheep? I'm not the one buying into every BS tweet or random nobody town councilman from East Jesus, USA that claims to know about fraud in another state.

I'm not the one falling in lock-step with anything that gets posted that I want to be true, with nary a thought of doing some research on it to see if it actually IS.

I'm all for any fraud getting exposed. Go for it. I've personally never claimed there was none. There was, and there always has been...but if you understand numbers well enough, you'd know that it's always there, and it's never been enough to matter. If that was the case, it would have certainly been found in the Florida recounts of 2000.
So when folks say "there's no fraud", THAT is what they mean. Not that some "Joe Mayor of Nowheresville" didn't stuff the ballot box at the local church. Just that there's not enough to matter, so basically there's "no fraud".
Should things like that example be investigated by local officials and something done about it? Sure.
Do things like that matter at ALL in the national election? No, not in the least.

As I've posted before.....all the media isn't "in on it". That's total horse crap. Is nearly all the media liberal and pro-Biden? Sure.
Would that matter to them if they found there was fraud on such a scale that it changed hundreds of thousands of votes?
Hell NO. At the end of the day, the news media cares about one thing: Money. And fraud of that magnitude would be the biggest story in history, at least in the Information Age. They'd not let partisan bias keep them from those $$$. THAT, you can take to the bank.
Relax Alice..... You think the media covered the Hunter Biden story? You think they are interested in any ties the Biden family have to China, Burisma or is it all made up? You should have stopped at your first post before your outed yourself completely. Pretty sure you got the ban hammer over there from a conservative mod if I'm not mistaken.... but you do you tough guy! Your defense of the media sums you up all too well.
statefan91
Dmax95 said:

This video makes me laugh. No coordinated narratives from the media.
This isn't new - Sinclair owns a ton of stations and gives them scripts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

Quote:

The Washington Post noted that WJLA-TV's news content began to exhibit a conservative slant following Sinclair's acquisition of the station (including having also established a partnership with the conservative Washington Times newspaper), while the company also produces pieces from a Washington bureau that similarly exhibit a conservative viewpoint.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group#cite_note-nyt-foxrival-122][122][/url] Sinclair executive David Smith met with Trump during the 2016 election year, in which he told the future president, "We are here to deliver your message."[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group#cite_note-twsGuardian888-125][125][/url] It was part of a pitch to have reporters embedded in the Trump campaign.

caryking
Pacfan, this is what I think...

• Trump is the only President and/or leader in any capacity to call out China for what it is. I believe they are a Geo-Political terrorist country. This country has to move our supply chain somewhere else. Preferably, the USA. This country has to look at all China related people and look at their doing as we could be too late in a total control by Communist China
  • This election, first and foremost, is not about Trump. It is about integrity. State Governors, SOS, etc.. have bypassed State laws to allow for the changes in our voting systems.
  • Dominion software has to be outlawed. Some Democratic lawyers are arguing the software is proprietary; therefore, lawyers on the Trump team should not have access into them. Really, this is our Damn election, not Dominion's... oh, and by the way, is primarily owned by China.
  • I do believe we have significant evidence of fraud, irregularities, or whatever one wants to call it. Too many things have been brought up not to believe it
  • At the end of all this, will it overturn the election? No idea...

In summary, my biggest challenge to this election is that we lose a warrior against China. Biden's family hasn't shown me where they recognize China as a threat!

My thoughts...

Joe Biden
Dmax95
90% of media outlets owned by 5 big conglomerates. Whether it's Sinclair or not there's a mass narrative always. That's all
Pacfanweb
BBW12OG said:

Pacfanweb said:

Relax Alice..... You think the media covered the Hunter Biden story? You think they are interested in any ties the Biden family have to China, Burisma or is it all made up? You should have stopped at your first post before your outed yourself completely. Pretty sure you got the ban hammer over there from a conservative mod if I'm not mistaken.... but you do you tough guy! Your defense of the media sums you up all too well.

Once again, you are 100% wrong. I've never been banned anywhere ever.
Feel free to go over there and post my search history. Let me know if you find anything that would indicate I am remotely liberal. I quit posting over there because I got tired of it. Just that simple.
Sheep like you fall in lockstep with whatever their party tells them to do. I am conservative, but I am also independent and I don't blindly follow anyone. If some legitimate evidence gets posted or is brought to light that indicates there was enough fraud to have caused the election, I'm all ears. I've looked at everything that has come out then the best overwhelming majority of it has been nothing but made up noise. But I'll still look at it when it comes out. I think it would be hilarious if it was found out that Trump really won and the Democrats had to cry all over again. I would enjoy that immensely, even though I am not a huge Trump fan.
The bottom line is, I have seen nothing to indicate a huge amount of fraud, and I believe all this nonsense that's getting thrown around is bad for the country. And the country is what I'm more concerned about.
IseWolf22
Another lawsuit thrown out, Judge rebukes Powell. Affadaivits are not proof without corroborating evidence.

Yet "the closest Plaintiffs get to alleging that physical ballots were altered" to favor Biden, Parker says, "is the following statement in an election challenger's sworn affidavit: 'I believe some of these workers were changing votes that had been cast for Donald Trump and other Republican candidates.' But of course, '[a] belief is not evidence' and falls far short of what is required to obtain any relief, much less the extraordinary relief Plaintiffs request."

https://reason.com/2020/12/07/a-federal-judge-in-michigan-says-sidney-powells-election-fraud-claims-are-nothing-but-speculation-and-conjecture/#
ncsualum05
caryking said:

Pacfan, this is what I think...

• Trump is the only President and/or leader in any capacity to call out China for what it is. I believe they are a Geo-Political terrorist country. This country has to move our supply chain somewhere else. Preferably, the USA. This country has to look at all China related people and look at their doing as we could be too late in a total control by Communist China
  • This election, first and foremost, is not about Trump. It is about integrity. State Governors, SOS, etc.. have bypassed State laws to allow for the changes in our voting systems.
  • Dominion software has to be outlawed. Some Democratic lawyers are arguing the software is proprietary; therefore, lawyers on the Trump team should not have access into them. Really, this is our Damn election, not Dominion's... oh, and by the way, is primarily owned by China.
  • I do believe we have significant evidence of fraud, irregularities, or whatever one wants to call it. Too many things have been brought up not to believe it
  • At the end of all this, will it overturn the election? No idea...

In summary, my biggest challenge to this election is that we lose a warrior against China. Biden's family hasn't shown me where they recognize China as a threat!

My thoughts...
Well said. I'll add that the Biden family is compromised with China and we are in extreme danger with regards to China in a Biden administration. This was brought out from the Hunter investigation and the Bobolinski interview that 90% of the media pretended didn't exist or was Russian disinformation.

Imagine if our gov't and top wealth class were so tied into the Soviet Union back in the 60s, 70s, and 80s like they are with China today. What if twitter were around during WW2... what kind of flags or fact checks would we be getting? "(!) learn how NAZI policies can help improve working conditions and be beneficial in the US"
Wolfpackrich1
I am against Trump because he failed to realize the single biggest threat to our country is Climate change.
The action he took to dismantle the EPA is tragic.

He told his supporters he would drain the swamp. His first administrator at EPA was so crooked he had to resign due to pressure from a republican house. Private phone booths in his office so he could call head of chemical manufactures and work on rolling back regulations. Pure Swamp.

Then he gutted our State Department and have set back our relations with our allies for a generation.

No I want him gone.

He lies and has done nothing to help fight the China issue
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.