Election Interference/Fraud

271,958 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If cnn wanted some rating they should put these proceedings on live. They're bombshells
statefan91
Dmax95 said:

Not sure why anyone with a sworn testimony and affidavit would want to lie under oath when presenting evidence in a potential lawsuit. Do you know what perjury is? In Michigan it's a felony. Oh never mind. Troll on my friend. You're da best!

Isn't this considered testimony / affidavit?

Wolfpackrich1
There has been election fraud. What Donald Trump and his people are doing is election fraud and probably criminal. But hey no worries pardons are on the way.
Dmax95
I'm not sure what is submitted and not as sworn testimony. The irregularities are so large. At some point some of it's got to be fake? If so at worse it's a felony on their record. Was it worth it?
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

There has been election fraud. What Donald Trump and his people are doing is election fraud and probably criminal. But hey no worries pardons are on the way.

What are you talking about, pardons ......lol? No ones been arrested yet. I have seen where the people testifying have had their lives ruined, fired from their jobs, accounts frozen on social media, threatened, and all sorts of intimidation.
statefan91
I look forward to this witness's impersonation on SNL -
Dmax95
Lol I saw it too and thought the same. Who does her impersonation. She sounded pissed
statefan91
I think it will be Kate McKinnon if she makes a guest appearance haha
Wolfpackrich1
Thank you for making my point on pardons. So ask Donald why he is doing it when he does. Only one Preemptive pardon in American history. Gerald Ford to Richard Nixon.
How many does Trump do? Let's guess
Donald Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
And of Course
Rudy G.
That is a good start. Others on the Christmas list?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Thank you for making my point on pardons. So ask Donald why he is doing it when he does. Only one Preemptive pardon in American history. Gerald Ford to Richard Nixon.
Donald Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
And of Course
Rudy G.
Hell, If i were Trump, I'd go ahead and pardon the following:

Ed Snowden
Julian Assange

Next, I would declassify everything! Including Area 51 . Declassify everything related to Russia, Fast and Furious, every Damn thing that would piss off the establishment in both parties!

Then, I would resign a day early; that will make Mike Pence the 46th President. Mike Pence would then Pardon Trump...

Wouldn't that put a stick up the ass of all the marketing going on for Biden, The 46th President.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Dmax95
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Donald Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
And of Course
Rudy G.

Ed Snowden
Julian Assange

Next, I would declassify everything! Including Area 51 . Declassify everything related to Russia, Fast and Furious, every Damn thing that would piss off the establishment in both parties!

Then, I would resign a day early; that will make Mike Pence the 46th President. Mike Pence would then Pardon Trump...

Wouldn't that put a stick up the ass of all the marketing going on for Biden, The 46th President.
GOLF CLAP!!
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Donald Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner
And of Course
Rudy G.

Ed Snowden
Julian Assange

Dmax95
Way some on the far left talk, we're all going to jail if we support a sitting president or don't get in line with their policies Can't wait to see how that ask goes. Rich and his buddies can come to my house first. :-)
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Way some on the far left talk, we're all going to jail if we support a sitting president or don't get in line with their policies Can't wait to see how that ask goes. Rich and his buddies can come to my house first. :-)
My home defense is an AR15.

Joe Biden
dogplasma
I couldn't decide between a presidential pardon or a PS5 for Christmas, but I went with the pardon because PS5s are so hard to get.
Wolfpackrich1
I drink nothing younger than twelve year single malt Scotch Dmax95. Thanks for the invite.
caryking
and you wonder why government is so corrupt...

https://thenationalpulse.com/commentary/republicans-open-borders-soros/

Joe Biden
Dmax95
caryking said:

and you wonder why government is so corrupt...

https://thenationalpulse.com/commentary/republicans-open-borders-soros/

You just can't be loyal to any side. It's a joke. Good find
Dmax95

Is that Rich?
caryking

Joe Biden
Dmax95
good..saves time..on to the supreme court.
Dmax95
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/03/watch-live-georgia-state-senate-holds-hearing-on-election-integrity/

another presser worth watching

Dominion busted, will media run it?
cowboypack02
You can't make this up......

Run everyone out of the room then come back to run ballots through that were hidden under the tables when no one is watching

ncsualum05
This Georgia hearing is damning. Caught them dead to rights in video, then bring in the experts to expose Dominon's role in absentee fraud.
Dmax95
Dominion is located in Denver, they ruined this state and Cali starting in 2000's. Everyone in IT knows they're crooked *****
Wolfpackrich1
Not me baby. I would just say.
Rudy this is just noise and fake news.
Case dismissed
packofwolves
Lady with the braids has some explaining to do. Same with the other workers.

Suitcases as ballot transport containers....right!
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Not me baby. I would just say.
Rudy this is just noise and fake news.
Case dismissed

I haven't watched this video. Rich, what exactly is going on in the video?

BTW, I really haven't watched it and want a Democrats perspective before I do.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
Same ole Rudy thing. Some guy saying hey is outraged by Rudy's baseless allegations.
Then Rudy saying he is outraged at him. Noise and fake news my dear caryking.
DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

You can't make this up......

Run everyone out of the room then come back to run ballots through that were hidden under the tables when no one is watching

No way this can be true. I am sure some of the left wing side on here will say this film is already debunked. The evidence is overwhelming and building. There are several computer experts, mathematicians, and statisticians who can prove the fix was in with the voting machines, but some people will just poo poo it. That is why I haven't been posting because the talking heads on this thread just repeat the talking points that they get from the main stream media.

It was estimated that those suitcases held about 6,000 ballots each and there were four suticases. Low and behold after everyone had gone home, Biden gets a spike of 23,487 votes or 98%.

This guy also has some other videos from the hearing.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat

Carry on with the "no evidence" claim. There is plenty of evidence, but the main stream media will not play and Big Tech is censoring whatever they can.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
PackBacker07
"Big Tech is censoring whatever they can" says the poster who is directing us to a twitter page. This is all so lame, and sad. It's over guys, and the courts agree.
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
I'm always amazed by these hearing listening to the Democrats. It's scary how quickly they'll deny peoples eye witness testimony/sworn affidavits as false. Again PERJURY......it's a FELONY. They're acting like jury and judge without discovery. There's photos, video, paper trails miles long , software errors, and state laws violated with chain of custody with reference to votes....wild stuff...the constitutional lawyers are great testimony...If the media put this on tv they'd have the best ratings in decades..this is powerful ***** However, watch it's going to be said it's all fake without real review.
Dmax95
PackBacker07 said:

"Big Tech is censoring whatever they can" says the poster who is directing us to a twitter page. This is all so lame, and sad. It's over guys, and the courts agree.
They are censoring it...you can't get any live coverage without going to the states videos. The online info posting is always followed with..Twitter/FB has verified wide spread voter fraud isn't true. Again who gives two ****s who is the president or not. Election irregularities need to be investigated....

Courts agree..we'll see. Dems like saying it's over. Just started folks. building cases across state lines, build class action lawsuits, or any large endeavor takes time. Maybe it's a little too late, but it's not over
Wolfpackrich1
Maybe it's just noise and fake news?
Or it is because you pissed off 52% of the electorate and the showed up and voted you out of office.
I will go with that.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same ole Rudy thing. Some guy saying hey is outraged by Rudy's baseless allegations.
Then Rudy saying he is outraged at him. Noise and fake news my dear caryking.
I was actually talking about the video from Georgia today. I still haven't watched it. Waiting on your thoughts before I do....

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.