Election Interference/Fraud

271,991 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Not what I said. However I see a lot of blind following here. Reposting things with no evidence to support it just because President Trump said it. While at same time courts keep saying no evidence no case.
Case dismissed. Fake news. History will look upon you badly.
None of what i posted above or others have posted is from the president lol. Your responses seem like the depth of investigating the media is doing into these hearings, very shallow/no time spent watching. Ah man...blind calling others blind. too funny adios amigo
Wolfpackrich1
Did you read that? Does that help your case on election fraud? I mean how does it help when he says the on the alleviation if systemic fraud due to election machines we can find any evidence to substantiate that.
So now are you ready to say like AG Barr said no systemic fraud found yet?
Wolfpackrich1
Thank God you are gone
Dmax95
You didn't read a single thing posted clearly. What else is there to say...If you don't want to look at the evidence or articles what's the point of responding...argue to argue...not interested..it's a friendly chat...if someone doesn't want to take responses from posts and blanket attack people go ahead be silly....adios hombre..be good
ncsualum05
Anyone that watched any of the hearings and heard any of the witnesses cannot deny there was mass fraud in this election. To do so is just being dishonest or remaining in your safe bubble. If this had happened the reverse way to Biden this would be 24/7 coverage on all major networks and it would supersede typical daytime programming. The cameras would be in those rooms just like they were for the OJ trial. You wouldn't see a soap opera or the price is right for 2 weeks. And honestly I'd be appalled if this happened either way. We don't stop this and fix it we don't have a country.
Wolfpackrich1
Again did you read what AG Barr said? If so are you willing to say what he said?
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Again did you read what AG Barr said? If so are you willing to say what he said?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/doj-fires-back-at-news-orgs-claiming-voter-fraud-probes-are-over-thats-not-what-ag-barr-said

It's all just started..read the posts from previous pages, clearly you haven't....this isn't going to be a quick resolution, proving systematic fraud across the country isn't going to be a 3 week discovery....you're see what you want..we're done...wasting time. Cheers
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

Anyone that watched any of the hearings and heard any of the witnesses cannot deny there was mass fraud in this election. To do so is just being dishonest or remaining in your safe bubble. If this had happened the reverse way to Biden this would be 24/7 coverage on all major networks and it would supersede typical daytime programming. The cameras would be in those rooms just like they were for the OJ trial. You wouldn't see a soap opera or the price is right for 2 weeks. And honestly I'd be appalled if this happened either way. We don't stop this and fix it we don't have a country.
I haven't watched the hearings. Have the judges that are a part of the hearings overturned any results yet? Assume they would be the ones that need to be convinced.
Wolfpackrich1
Cheers to you also. Time is running out for President Trump. Tick tock
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Man I left this forum a bout 7 or 8 days ago when this election fraud accused by the president was dismissed or thrown out about 30 times in court. And I come back and still talking same fake news.

What a sham. I will give Trump this his followers would walk off a cliff for him.

At this point it is obvious he does not care how history will view him. I just wonder why his followers do not care either.
Why should anybody care about how history will view themself? That's a vain mindset, at best...

Also, as much as you all claim certain people are living in a vacuum; please consider you may living in one as well...

Fake news is everywhere. Currently, no major network is covering any of the claims (evidence) for whatever reason. Perhaps, you can look at the "Project Veritas" video to see why no-one should trust anything CNN says. They are corrupt to the core. Also, I am confident that you can find the same type of meeting at every major network (Including FoxNews); therefore, I choose not to view any of them.

Action is happening all over the country. This doesn't mean any of it will change this election; however, I certainly hope it will change future elections. Otherwise, some portion of half the voting population will drop out of the election process because they no longer believe in it...

Get your head out of the sand and work to solve the election process for the betterment of the country!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
You not believing in the election process is a problem for you. The election was fair. The media is not covering fake news on election fraud. Get your head out of far right spin doctors.

Dmax95
well said. Again, I repeat, I don't care if Trump gets re-elected ultimately. I want to see these issues investigated thoroughly. I live in Denver,CO a supposed Blue state. It's a joke. I know people personally who have rigged elections with software glitches in the past in this state. Posted links before. I see the issue as something that should bother people on both sides. What if both sides use such tactics in strong holds to manipulate the results. Outside of Denver and few liberal mountain towns, CO is a red state. Half the state is west Kansas literally. The states main sources of income are oil/gas. For years there's been suspect issues in voting but when you have a Blue Gov, Blue Mayor, Blue State legislation, blue biased newspapers, and blue city council nothing gets investigated and swept under the rug. I'm not a registered Rep/Dem and feel like a lot of people(polling says almost 50% of people think elections have been rigged now/past) that this needs to finally be investigated thoroughly. If not we're going down the road of a banana republic. If people can't trust the election process, and corruptions persists...it will lead to either civil war/major division or a govt takeover from one party that rigs the system.
statefan91
Did you report those people to the authorities?
Dmax95
statefan91 said:

Yes they got busted and charged. I didn't report them, they got caught. Slap on the wrist. Blamed software glitches and state bought the bs. This was a big deal last decade as the scams started and the state went all of a sudden blue.
Dmax95
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/12/01/30-percent-of-dems-think-their-party-cheated-n2580862?211

Interesting read
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

You not believing in the election process is a problem for you. The election was fair. The media is not covering fake news on election fraud. Get your head out of far right spin doctors.

Now your a Trump supporter... Using Trump slogans "Fake News". typical liberal... only when it's convenient for you...

Joe Biden
statefan91
Dmax95 said:

statefan91 said:

Yes they got busted and charged. I didn't report them, they got caught. Slap on the wrist. Blamed software glitches and state bought the bs. This was a big deal last decade as the scams started and the state went all of a sudden blue.
Good - I support anyone being prosecuted that is found guilty of election fraud. You should follow up with authorities to let them know that their explanations were BS.
caryking
Liberals want things spoon fed.. Give me, Give me, Give me. Takers, not givers.

Joe Biden
caryking
Spoon fed...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/voter-group-founded-by-stacey-abrams-under-investigation-seeking-out-of-state-dead

Joe Biden
Dmax95
I can't do such. He's a friend of a friend. I don't have the ability to do any computer forensics. It happened many years ago. It's all heresay from me. He got busted but it didn't stop him from continuing what he does with his employer Dominion. Guess where the US operations are based?
Dmax95
Nice find
caryking
Dmax95 said:

I can't do such. He's a friend of a friend. I don't have the ability to do any computer forensics. It happened many years ago. It's all heresay from me. He got busted but it didn't stop him from continuing what he does with his employer Dominion. Guess where the US operations are based?
Who cares where the US operations are... They are owned via multiple channels including UBS; in-which is owned by China. Bought in October of this year, it appears...

Joe Biden
Dmax95
I'm trying to give some reference to this guy and where I live.

Yes china invested 4b/400m (can't remember)into the company in October.
Dmax95
https://gnews.org/607951/ Basic details of such. 400m was the number
caryking

Joe Biden
Dmax95

Love these guys exposing the mass media as poo..the cnn video drops are priceless
caryking
Conservative Icon, Walter Williams passes at 83. He was truly iconic and believed in liberties for all... one of his great sayings was:

I believe that people have the right to engage in discrimination on any basis that they want. That is, you can discriminate as far as race, or sex, or criminal background, etc. etc. But you don't have the right to use government to force other people to concur with your discrimination.

Let me repeat that:

I believe that people have the right to engage in discrimination on any basis that they want. That is, you can discriminate as far as race, or sex, or criminal background, etc. etc. But you don't have the right to use government to force other people to concur with your discrimination.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
Typical Trumper. Can dish it can not take it.
Do I sling the crap that he did and does?
Heck yeah. I give what he did.
Oh by the way he is a loser of over 6.9 million votes.
Dmax95

Guliani press conference testifying in Michigan

Worth a listen. Dropping bombs
Wolfpackrich1
Don't you mean lies and fake news?
Dmax95
Not sure why anyone with a sworn testimony and affidavit would want to lie under oath when presenting evidence in a potential lawsuit. Do you know what perjury is? In Michigan it's a felony. Oh never mind. Troll on my friend. You're da best!
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Typical Trumper. Can dish it can not take it.
Do I sling the crap that he did and does?
Heck yeah. I give what he did.
Oh by the way he is a loser of over 6.9 million votes.

Rich, I'm not even sure you know what you are saying...

Joe Biden
Dmax95
Is there a bot on the chat. :-p
Civilized
Dmax95 said:

LOLOL.

That did sound a little Roboheel-ish, if we're all being honest.
Dmax95
Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

LOLOL.

That did sound a little Roboheel-ish, if we're all being honest.

The auto response function lol.
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.