Election Interference/Fraud

275,787 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Save your breath? If you don't know, no worries.
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

LOL

If I wrote something and posted it on Twitter, would you believe it?
ncsualum05
Dmax95 said:

Someone told me the hearing today wasn't a hearing. Call it what you want there must've been some pretty important info revealed.
Dmax95
ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

Someone told me the hearing today wasn't a hearing. Call it what you want there must've been some pretty important info revealed.

It was pretty interesting. Clearly no evidence with all the witnesses and info. Maricopa county by itself a huge mess.

Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

It wasn't a hearing. It was at a freaking hotel. It was a meeting with Rudy and the Arizona Republicans. The Zona Legislature isn't even in session, and they aren't having a "special session", either.

Dmax95
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dmax95 said:

It wasn't a hearing. It was at a freaking hotel. It was a meeting with Rudy and the Arizona Republicans. The Zona Legislature isn't even in session, and they aren't having a "special session", either.

9 hours. Enjoy the watch.
Dmax95
Wufpack94
If the Dems had this elaborate election fraud scheme going, they were not very good at it. Why didn't they just switch a few more votes and take back the Senate. Why did they lose seats in the House? I guess they just forgot about that. Maybe, just maybe, people were finally tired of Trump's non-stop lying and showed up to vote against him.
He also can scapegoat Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philly and Detroit because it sells to his base. If you look at the numbers, there wasn't much difference in those areas than 2016. The suburbs are why he lost.
Wufpack94
Also, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania voted for democrats for president in every election since 1984 with the exception of 2016. In 2020, they defaulted back to their normal voting pattern. See, it's not that difficult.
Civilized
Wufpack94 said:

If the Dems had this elaborate election fraud scheme going, they were not very good at it. Why didn't they just switch a few more votes and take back the Senate. Why did they lose seats in the House? I guess they just forgot about that. Maybe, just maybe, people were finally tired of Trump's non-stop lying and showed up to vote against him.
He also can scapegoat Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philly and Detroit because it sells to his base. If you look at the numbers, there wasn't much difference in those areas than 2016. The suburbs are why he lost.

Yep.

Just like with other conspiracy theories there's a rational explanation (real life) and then there's the conspiracy theory that requires the complicity of hundreds or thousands of co-conspirators, where they both do their job impeccably to achieve their desired deception on massive scale, AND then they all keep their mouths shut after.

When you say that out loud, which one seems much more likely?

Fraud and deception don't scale well. Flaws in execution or secrecy would blow them up. It doesn't mean deception doesn't ever occur, just that it happens on a small scale. There are just too many potential failure points for MASSIVE fraud or RIGGED elections.
dogplasma
In most walks of life, people see indications and evidence of a problem before declaring a problem exists. But Trump has been setting the stage for fraud claims since the June-July timeframe, months before the election even took place. He'd have you believe dozens if not hundreds of people from both parties risked prison time to meddle with the presidential election and only the presidential election. And the massive irony of it all is that Trump is the very one who solicited the help of foreign governments to do what? Meddle in our election. But Trump keeps the momentum going because fear and hate are so easy to sell, and Trump works in fear and hate like other artists work in oils and clay.
TheStorm
Wufpack94 said:

That is so much bull**** I don't even know where to start. He was literally running away with it in every one of those rust belt states (just like he did in Ohio) and was leading more than comfortably in Georgia... networks were getting ready to call the election (albeit, reluctantly for some).

Then the after hours shenanigans started.

Multi layered corruption. Then when they realized that the real mail-in votes alone weren't going to be anywhere near enough to cover it, then they kicked out the Republicans and the back door deliveries were called in... voting machines switching and adding votes - always in one direction... Code Blue, whatever you guys want to call it.

I know that you are proud though, because I know you don't give a **** how you ended up taking back the presidency... just as long as you can get away with it.

Pretty sad that after nine months of your party trying to tank the economy, virus lockdowns, and rioting to create as much unrest as possible... at the end up the day, you still had to stoop to outright cheating to get rid of him. *Not to mention of four straight years of made up bull**** prior to that.

I'm glad that I will never have to be like that in my life. It's ****ing pathetic. But you do you.

IseWolf22
TheStorm said:

Wufpack94 said:

That is so much bull**** I don't even know where to start. He was literally running away with it in every one of those rust belt states (just like he did in Ohio) and was leading more than comfortably in Georgia... networks were getting ready to call the election (albeit, reluctantly for some).

Then the after hours shenanigans started.

Multi layered corruption. Then when they realized that the real mail-in votes alone weren't going to be anywhere near enough to cover it, then they kicked out the Republicans and the back door deliveries were called in... voting machines switching and adding votes - always in one direction... Code Blue, whatever you guys want to call it.

I know that you are proud though, because I know you don't give a **** how you ended up taking back the presidency... just as long as you can get away with it.

Pretty sad that after nine months of your party trying to tank the economy, virus lockdowns, and rioting to create as much unrest as possible... at the end up the day, you still had to stoop to outright cheating to get rid of him. *Not to mention of four straight years of made up bull**** prior to that.

I'm glad that I will never have to be like that in my life. It's ****ing pathetic. But you do you.

What you allege is impossible without physical evidence. That evidence likely does not exist or it would have been presented in court.
Trump couldn't win fair and square so he's resorted to flipping the board and yelling that the rules weren't fair. He's the only one attempting to steal the election
Wufpack94
A lot of the vote swings can be explained by when absentee and mail in ballots were allowed to be counted. Those heavily favored Dems because they actually took COVID seriously and Trump spent months telling his supporters not to vote by mail. In some of those states, Republican legislatures did not allow the ballots to be processed until the day of the election or even after the polls were closed, so yeah, it took time to process an unprecedented number of mail in votes.
Pacfanweb
LOL @ "after hours shenanigans"

The "after hours shenanigans" consisted of "starting to count the mail-in votes", which hadn't been counted yet.

Which had already been proven to be mostly Dem voters.
Wufpack94
Team Trump is also 1-39 in post election court cases. But, I am sure that some Trump appointed judges are also in on the conspiracy.
A renowned con-man is the only one telling the truth. Amazing.

Trump also accused Ted Cruz of fraud in the Iowa caucus in 2016. He was saying the 2016 election was rigged before voting started because he didn't think he was going to win. I'm sensing a pattern.
Dmax95
We all saw it live. Trump was smoking Biden. Bookies had Trump a 6-1 favorite 6 hours after most polls closed. Ballot counting stopped. Then all of a sudden votes start going 100% Biden basically(mail in votes they say. Ok lol) . It's a joke. You're arguing with folks who have TDS. Save your breathe with these girls/guys. Sourcing mainstream outlets. Yawn. Check the Arizona session yesterday. Plenty of evidence and testimony. Too bad the governor certified before seeing such. There's clear issues if people look. Well see how things go in time.
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

We all saw it live. Trump was smoking Biden. Bookies had Trump a 6-1 favorite 6 hours after most polls closed. Ballot counting stopped. Then all of a sudden votes start going 100% Biden basically(mail in votes they say. Ok lol) . It's a joke. You're arguing with folks who have TDS. Save your breathe with these girls/guys. Sourcing mainstream outlets. Yawn. Check the Arizona session yesterday. Plenty of evidence and testimony. Too bad the governor certified before seeing such. There's clear issues if people look. Well see how things go in time.
Could you show us some of that?

BTW, do you even realize that the betting odds were based on the actual betting? Trump was a dog before the election. He then had a lead when folks started betting on him. As his lead waned, he became a dog again.

That's how it works. Vegas didn't have some magical inside info, the odds just adjusted as people saw the results and put bets in.
Dmax95
Posted the 9 hour hearing last night. Page 34
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

Right.
There was no evidence given there. Just more allegations and hearsay.
Dmax95
https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan-complaint-vote-counts-not-normal_3596880.html

Worth a read.
Dmax95
Pacfanweb said:

Dmax95 said:

Right.
There was no evidence given there. Just more allegations and hearsay.

Nice work. You watched 9 hours of footage in 5 minutes and came to such conclusions. Impressive. Why don't you just block some of us. You're not changing peoples minds. This is my last response to you. Enjoy your free time.
ncsualum05
If it was all legit then there would've been no need for supervisors in election centers to coach people to take any ballot that comes in and count it no matter what.

There would've been no need to have secret areas and kick out poll watchers.

There would've been no need to stop the count late at night, send some people home and then restart with "dumps" at 3 am.

Why were election laws unconstitutionally changed on the fly even up to the week of election day? Who gave secretary's of state, governors, or judges the right to do that? You think I give a damn if they were republicans or not? All corrupt no matter if it's Tom Wolf in PA or Kemp in Ga. All compromised.

And all that doesn't even get into the actual voting machines themselves. Shocking some of the things these machines can do and how insecure they are to hacks and manipulation.

And all of this is being corroborated by witnesses, statisticians, computer scientists, and other experts.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory. No matter what nbc, abc, cbs, cnn, or the rest of the media cabal are telling you.
Dmax95
Well said. Easy to see and clearly issues that need to be investigated. I'm still laughing at the books that took the bet 6 to win 1 bets on trump late night. Buddy put 10k on Trump to win. Talk about someone who has done some investigating of it all.
ncsualum05
And another thing... there are lawsuits and investigations in 6 states.

Biden can be dropped to 269 EV's with 3 states being overturned. AZ, GA, and WI. And that doesn't even get into the problems in MI, PA, or NV. The total disputed margin right now in AZ, GA, and WI combined is 43,692 votes. You think there's not enough mail ins that are duplicated, not signed, switched in a machine, fixed by a counter, dead people, etc to overturn that amount of votes? Think again.

The biggest hurdle is getting legislatures and courts to see the truth and have enough courage to act on it. This is where I have my doubts. Payoffs, pressure, intimidation, violence are powerful motivators to leave the can of worms closed and let the country go on as if everything is good. Turning a blind eye can be blissful. This is how mafia organizations have run places for years and this seems no different.
Dmax95

worth watching the michigan legislature

This testimony is absolutely nuts. The election workers and agitators for DNC were putting up boxes/sheets over the windows so poll watchers couldn't see the mail in votes counted. I think everyone remembers the scene from Detroit. What a mess

Voter observer took photos of some cheating...Ronda weaver's testimony is scary. Sounds like the DNC called Saul Goodman.

Glenn Sytech has an open assault and battery case against a wayne county voter employee after he discovered irregularities with counting of votes.

Lori Levi, poll challenger..was was not able to see the actual votes be counted. She was told to stand 20 feet away, yelled at for challenging and again was verbally assaulted for trying to verify name/address on a ballot by vote tabulators. Also found voters registered addresses as churches. Which is illegal. Has to be a home address.. What a joke.

Chris Shorenak a poll challenger. Witness and sworn affidavit challenging as votes of absentee ballots, 239 of which where deceased, 2600 registered to addresses of empty lots.(was only able to see 30k absentee votes of the 170k in Detroit) This was alone in Detroit. Has a written statement on such. Claiming the chain of custody was broken and mismanaged in his opinions 10's of thousands of time.

I could go on. I'll be told it's all fake I guess by the people who won't even watch the testimony

Dmax95

another lawsuit
Dmax95
They are telling us that Trump was defeated because of a historic turnout by Biden voters. But the number of counties that Biden actually won was a record low for a "winning candidate" by a very wide margin. It is being reported that Trump won 83 percent of all U.S. counties, and Biden only won 17 percent

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/strange-coincidences-should-deeply-bother-everyone-trying-put-puzzle-pieces-together

We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes.

Interesting
mrcpack17
Because more people live in the counties Biden won. Jesus Christ I can't believe some of you guys went to State.

I'm surprised you aren't saying "there's more red on the map!!!!1111oneonejuan"
Dmax95
I went to state, I understand Statistics. If you're not looking at the info, come to attack others? Cool. Look at the data and precedents vs blanket statements of ridicule.
statefan91
There were 30-35MM more votes in 2020 than in 2008 / 2012, I'm not sure it should be a surprise that Biden got more votes than Obama...
Dmax95
statefan91 said:

There were 30-35MM more votes in 2020 than in 2008 / 2012, I'm not sure it should be a surprise that Biden got more votes than Obama...
Once you study these hearings/evidence you realize it's statistically impossible that with even more votes biden could have won. Listen to the evidences/sworn testimony/affidavits galore just in the swing states. The whole Mail in balloting bs that it would be all for Biden is silly. Again even with all the fraud trump was up huge election night. Odds makers had him at 80% winning/ up millions of votes, then the vote counting stops and votes change. I'm not even a registered republican, anyone with an open mind can see there's huge issues here and would want to see all this investigated. Not here to argue with people who aren't willing to look at the evidence. That's your choice not too, but don't attack others for doing such.
statefan91
Truthfully, I don't have the time to do all that between work and two children under 5. I will see what the courts say if there is something that gets overturned. Trump has placed 3 of the Supreme Court justices so if there's someone that will have a sympathetic ear for him then it's them.

My understanding is that many of the States made it clear ahead of election day that there would be significant shifts once they were allowed to start counting mail-in votes. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania I believe both weren't even beginning to review mail in ballots until Wednesday.
Dmax95
statefan91 said:

Truthfully, I don't have the time to do all that between work and two children under 5. I will see what the courts say if there is something that gets overturned. Trump has placed 3 of the Supreme Court justices so if there's someone that will have a sympathetic ear for him then it's them.

My understanding is that many of the States made it clear ahead of election day that there would be significant shifts once they were allowed to start counting mail-in votes. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania I believe both weren't even beginning to review mail in ballots until Wednesday.
If you don't have the time, then why make assumptions? I have the time. I'm watching the hearings. If you said the same in reverse I wouldn't assume you're lying or making stuff up. I would take your comments and investigate vs attacking first. Mass media filling people's minds with assumptions. It's scary the conversations I've had with people who can't see the evidence as is cause the proprietors of truth haven't confirmed it. Have a good one. No worries my friend.

I feel this happens a lot in politics. It's like people coming to the boards to post who didn't watch the NCSU game, read the N&O haters/UNC fans boys comments, and watched ACC Network and then reacting. Watch the game, have some perspective, and think about things from a bigger picture. If people aren't watching these hearings, why would anyone have a strong opinion each way? Unless they're listening to mainstream sources. Makes sense. It's meant to inflame and get reactions. You'll find what you want on the subject. It's like reading how terrible coaches were if you read some sources, and how great they're doing with other sources. Which is it? Usually somewhere in the middle.
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

statefan91 said:

Once you study these hearings/evidence you realize it's statistically impossible that with even more votes biden could have won. Listen to the evidences/sworn testimony/affidavits galore just in the swing states. The whole Mail in balloting bs that it would be all for Biden is silly. Again even with all the fraud trump was up huge election night. Odds makers had him at 80% winning/ up millions of votes, then the vote counting stops and votes change. I'm not even a registered republican, anyone with an open mind can see there's huge issues here and would want to see all this investigated. Not here to argue with people who aren't willing to look at the evidence. That's your choice not too, but don't attack others for doing such.
Dude....Biden actually got LESS of the total percentage than Obama. Only .1%, but still, less.

Trump actually got .1% less than he did last time as well, but both got far more votes.

Reason? More people voted. It really is that simple. The math works out perfectly.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.