Election Interference/Fraud

271,942 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well...did he take the money, or not?
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

Well...did he take the money, or not?
Regardless of if he did or didn't (and I absolutely think he did).....Biden is guilty until he can prove his own innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt, and even then he is still guilty.

That's what Trump, his family, and anyone associated with the administration have had to go through that so Biden should as well.....

While i may not agree with those methods "them's the rules" now.....
DrummerboyWolf
Over 100 mail in ballots found in dumpster in Kentucky.

https://thepostmillennial.com/over-100-mail-in-ballots-found-in-kentucky-dumpster
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/over-100-mail-in-ballots-found-in-kentucky-dumpster

We're going to have 150 million votes cast this year.

In a normal election, how many of those votes would be spoilt either intentionally or unintentionally?

TheStorm
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

In a normal election, how many of those votes would be spoilt either intentionally or unintentionally?

So one vote isn't as important as another now, huh? Not surprised.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

So one vote isn't as important as another now, huh? Not surprised.

As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.
DrummerboyWolf
I figured here would be a good place for this. We all need to laugh more.

Civilized
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The answer is 750,000 votes.

With 150,000,000 votes being cast, in a normal, non-COVID election year, 750,000 votes will be spoilt. The expected rate of spoiled votes is 0.5% in a normal election.

So when you guys are falling all over yourselves to come post a specious Tweet claiming 30 ballots were found in a ditch in bumb-**** Missouri and acting like it's a national electoral crisis, remember that in a normal presidential election the expected number of spoiled votes is 750,000. With COVID it may be slightly higher. And if so, it's not a national emergency or even particularly noteworthy. It's a normal election.

P.S. I don't intend to ever quote myself again, promise. I did it for effect since I knew you guys would be hanging in suspense waiting for me to answer the question.
SupplyChainPack
This could never happen, because, you know..... felony.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-mail-in-ballot-applications-rejected
DrummerboyWolf
372,000 mail in ballots rejected in Pennsylvania. One person sent in 11 duplicates. Yep mail in voting is safe.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election
TheStorm
DrummerboyWolf said:

372,000 mail in ballots rejected in Pennsylvania. One person sent in 11 duplicates. Yep mail in voting is safe.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election
Those probably won't get rejected in North Carolina...
DrummerboyWolf
Michigan appeals court strikes down two week window for ballots to be counted. They must be in by 8pm on election day to count.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/michigan-appeals-court-strikes-down-two-week-window-count-ballots-after
SupplyChainPack
TheStorm said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Those probably won't get rejected in North Carolina...

Correct. We have an extremely crooked BOE.

Totally in the tank.
DrummerboyWolf
Several females voicing support for Amy Coney Barrett were attacked at the Supreme Court by BLM activists. It's going to get ugly real soon.

SupplyChainPack
Another postal worker not worried about committing multiple felonies.

https://pjmedia.com/election/stephen-kruiser/2020/10/18/nothing-to-see-here-usps-worker-fired-for-dumping-112-absentee-ballots-n1066261
GuerrillaPack
I requested an absentee ballot a couple weeks ago. After not having received it for many days, I called the county board of elections. They said they mailed it on October 7th. I still have not received it in the mail. I have no doubt it has probably been stolen, and its either been thrown away in some dumpster or someone is going to try to use that ballot to vote in my name (forging my signature). I'm going to call the county board of elections on Monday to see what I can do about this.

This is how the Left is stealing elections. There is, no doubt, a MASSIVE amount of election fraud going on. You have Leftists working with criminals at the Postal Service stealing blank ballots, and then using those to vote in other peoples' names.
SupplyChainPack

https://firstinfreedomdaily.com/federal-judge-blows-up-dem-scheme-to-eliminate-witness-signature-requirement-rules-absentee-ballots-missing-signature-must-have-one-to-count/

DrummerboyWolf
SupplyChainPack said:

https://firstinfreedomdaily.com/federal-judge-blows-up-dem-scheme-to-eliminate-witness-signature-requirement-rules-absentee-ballots-missing-signature-must-have-one-to-count/

Why am I not surprised by Roy's chicanery!
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

I requested an absentee ballot a couple weeks ago. After not having received it for many days, I called the county board of elections. They said they mailed it on October 7th. I still have not received it in the mail. I have no doubt it has probably been stolen, and its either been thrown away in some dumpster or someone is going to try to use that ballot to vote in my name (forging my signature). I'm going to call the county board of elections on Monday to see what I can do about this.

This is how the Left is stealing elections. There is, no doubt, a MASSIVE amount of election fraud going on. You have Leftists working with criminals at the Postal Service stealing blank ballots, and then using those to vote in other peoples' names.

Yep. There's a reason why dems made a huge show of fake outrage against Lewis DeJoy.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Here's what I don't get (obviously aside from the otherworldly level of confidence in election fraud on scale, with no evidence).

Biden leads Trump significantly.

As it stands right now, the Right is the one that needs to commit fraud to have a chance of winning. Why is the side currently leading (by a lot) the one stealing blank ballots?

Shouldn't the losing side be doing that to help even up the race?
GuerrillaPack
Biden is NOT leading Trump "significantly". Those are FAKE polls put out by the far Left Establishment media -- in order to sway voters, and as justification/pretext for the mass vote fraud that will be committed by the Left/Democrats.

Real polling and metrics show that Trump is winning in the battleground states and the electoral college.

This same thing occurred in the 2016 election, with fake Lamestream Establishment media "polls" saying that Hillary was "10 points ahead", and had a "90%+ chance of winning".
GuerrillaPack
Bags Full Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle Suburb

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/bags-full-stolen-ballots-found-seattle-suburb/

This is an excellent website, by the way, for real political news (including accurate polling) on the election.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Biden is NOT leading Trump "significantly". Those are FAKE polls put out by the far Left Establishment media -- in order to sway voters, and as justification/pretext for the mass vote fraud that will be committed by the Left/Democrats.

Real polling and metrics show that Trump is winning in the battleground states and the electoral college.

This same thing occurred in the 2016 election, with fake Lamestream Establishment media "polls" saying that Hillary was "10 points ahead", and had a "90%+ chance of winning".

Thirty or forty professional pollsters, some of which have been around decades and have not shown any previous consistent bias towards either party, are ALL putting out fake poll data, when their future business and livelihood depends on their accuracy?

If they were biased towards the left you'd be able to go back to past elections and show a consistent left lean, but you can't do it.

Also, how is poll data that shows Biden is ahead supposed to sway voters?

These mythical voters are still on the fence after four years of Trump's antics and it's going to be fake poll data that sways them?

That's preposterous and you know it, GP.

This whole "Trump either wins or cheated out of a win" is mighty convenient don't you think?

Why isn't "He has turned enough people off in the last four years that he loses the election" a realistic outcome? It sure seems pretty realistic.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Thirty or forty professional pollsters, some of which have been around decades and have not shown any previous consistent bias towards either party, are ALL putting out fake poll data, when their future business and livelihood depends on their accuracy?

If they were biased towards the left you'd be able to go back to past elections and show a consistent left lean, but you can't do it.

These mythical voters are still on the fence after four years of Trump's antics and it's going to be fake poll data that sways them?

This whole "Trump either wins or cheated out of a win" is mighty convenient don't you think?

Why isn't "He has turned enough people off in the last four years that he loses the election" a realistic outcome? It sure seems pretty realistic.
No. I can do it. As I said, it was the same BS in 2016, with a bunch of fake "polls" saying Hillary was "~10 points ahead" right up to the election.

What's preposterous is the idea that the far Left commie Lamestream Establishment media has any shred of credibility. Their "polls" are a joke. They are propaganda.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

No. I can do it. As I said, it was the same BS in 2016, with a bunch of fake "polls" saying Hillary was "~10 points ahead" right up to the election.

What's preposterous is the idea that the far Left commie Lamestream Establishment media has any shred of credibility. Their "polls" are a joke. They are propaganda.

Stop exaggerating. Good polling aggregates like 538 had Clinton at under 4 points ahead on election day, not 10 points ahead. They gave Trump ~30% chance to win. Battleground states were very close that year too, and they swung Trump and that got him the Electoral College.

That's not BS. It's not fake. It's not 'wrong'. Models deal in probabilities, not absolutes.

Also, one year doesn't make a trend. Polls understated Obama's lead in 2012 (polls "favored" Romney more than they should have).

And here's 1972-2008:

So preceding 2016 (which looked worse than it was), five poll averages "favored" Democrats. Five "favored" Republicans.

So where's the consistent partisan bias in presidential polling? Show it to us.

cowboypack02
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Here's what I don't get (obviously aside from the otherworldly level of confidence in election fraud on scale, with no evidence).

As it stands right now, the Right is the one that needs to commit fraud to have a chance of winning. Why is the side currently leading (by a lot) the one stealing blank ballots?

According to Biden's own people the internal polls that they have show that the race is very tight.

They don't believe what all the pollsters are putting out just like i don't
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

According to Biden's own people the internal polls that they have show that the race is very tight.

So dozens of professional pollsters are wrong but internal polling is right?

Do you think the lack of accuracy or bias in polling is unique to 2016 and 2020 or that it's always existed?
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I have not seen that anywhere. If you can provide a link I am happy to be wrong.
DrummerboyWolf
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I have not seen that anywhere. If you can provide a link I am happy to be wrong.
Here you go and it's on other places too.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-campaign-manager-says-race-far-closer-than-polls-show
DrummerboyWolf
And a few more. Lots more on the internet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521151-biden-campaign-manager-race-is-far-closer-than-experts-say

https://news.yahoo.com/obama-biden-campaign-warn-election-151158142.html
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Bags Full Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle Suburb

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/bags-full-stolen-ballots-found-seattle-suburb/

This is an excellent website, by the way, for real political news (including accurate polling) on the election.

What is happening with our election this year is simply insane.

Please, please vote in person.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

And a few more. Lots more on the internet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521151-biden-campaign-manager-race-is-far-closer-than-experts-say

https://news.yahoo.com/obama-biden-campaign-warn-election-151158142.html

I think Trump will easily win the true election going away. It's going to be a matter of how much voter fraud dems get away with, as to who actually gets declared the winner.

It's going to be a lot.
IseWolf22
DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-campaign-manager-says-race-far-closer-than-polls-show
All I'm seeing here is the campaign trying to make sure voters don't get complacent and either stay home, or vote 3rd party because they think Biden has an insurmountable lead. They mention the national lead not being important (which is true) and that they are only up a few points in battleground states (also true). But being up by those few points, in most battlegrounds still makes them a heavy favorite.

This actually lends support to Civilized's points about polling bias. The campaign is trying to downplay things because a big lead could cause them to lose voters through complacency. If polls were systematically biased in favor of Biden, they'd be doing his campaign harm
Civilized
None of this is news.

Biden's at +10.7% in the polling averages. Saying he's "not up double digits" could be technically true if the polling average is off by as little as a fraction of a point. It's not saying much.

And, it's true that state averages, especially in battleground states, are around half that, give or take (little less in AZ, little more in PA, MI, WI.

This is not the Biden campaign sounding the alarm because all of a sudden they think they're gonna lose. It's the equivalent of the Han Solo "Don't get cocky, kid" line after Luke shoots down one Tie fighter and thinks he's the *****

Part of the challenge with polls and models is that errors tend to correlate, like we saw in 2016. When they're off, they tend to all be off in one direction. Trump consistently did a little better than polls indicated in multiple key battleground states and it swung the election bigly in his direction.

Thing is, with the polls being what they currently are, you could have that same size error this year and Biden would still win pretty easily. It's going to take huge polling errors, much biglier than 2016, or the race actually tightening significantly over the next two weeks for Trump to win. A 2016-type deviation ain't gonna be enough.
DrummerboyWolf
IseWolf22 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

All I'm seeing here is the campaign trying to make sure voters don't get complacent and either stay home, or vote 3rd party because they think Biden has an insurmountable lead. They mention the national lead not being important (which is true) and that they are only up a few points in battleground states (also true). But being up by those few points, in most battlegrounds still makes them a heavy favorite.

This actually lends support to Civilized's points about polling bias. The campaign is trying to downplay things because a big lead could cause them to lose voters through complacency. If polls were systematically biased in favor of Biden, they'd be doing his campaign harm
Believe what you want to believe. The polls are flawed and every one knows it.
First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.